Day 5: Will You be Mad if I...?

30 Days of Dating Lee Hyukjae

Eunhyuk swept his gaze across the dance floor. He unconciously searched for that one particular girl. He drank his cola in one shot and regretted it immediately. He held onto his head and cursed silently under his breath. Damn, major brain freeze.

"You look so stupid just now. I wish I had my camera with me," Donghae laughed and patted his shoulder.

Eunhyuk glared at him and shoved him playfully. "Shut up. Buy me a drink."

Donghae raised and eyebrow at him. "And why would I do that?"

"You owe me for lying about Ahreum two days ago." Eunhyuk narrowed his eyes at Donghae. Guilty rushed through his body once the memory of him getting mad at Ahreum resurfaced.

"What?! How could that possibly be my fault?" Donghae widened his eyes in disbelief and laughed. "And just for the record, I wasn't lying to you. I just didn't tell you that she was coming. There's a big difference in there." Donghae drank his cola and smirked at him.

"Yeah, right... Just buy me something," Eunhyuk laughed and still insisted on getting treat. Yes, he still blamed Donghae for it.

"Whatever," Donghae rolled his eyes, but he still placed his order to the bartender. "So, is she coming tonight?"

Eunhyuk shrugged his shoulder. He sat on the bar stool and spun around so that he was facing the dance floor. "I don't know, she hasn't contacted me since last night." He went silent for a while before he added, "But she wouldn't miss a party, would she?" Eunhyuk asked a retorical question. He wasn't really hoping for Donghae to answer it. He knew that Ahreum liked crowded place, she never missed an oppourtinity to attend SM party. Guess Sungmin always gave her a free pass.

Such a social butterfly, Eunhyuk thought bitterly. He had spent 4 days with Ahreum. Maybe she wasn't as bad as he thought she was, but he still couldn't get rid of his uneasy feeling for her.

"Yeah, but you know that's because-"

Donghae was about to say something when suddenly Ryeowook appeared out of nowhere and cut him short. "I texted her earlier. She's not coming tonight." It was obvious that he had been eavesdropping.

Eunhyuk's face fell after hearing Ryeowook's short statement. She's not coming? What happen to the 30 days rule? Eunhyuk immediately realized what he was thinking and shook his head quickly to clear his mind. Whatever! I don't care!

Really? You don't? Another voice whispered inside his head.

The voice stunned him immediately. I don't! I don't...  I don't, right? He grew even more doubtful to himself.

Donghae and Ryeowook exchanged quick glances with each other. They noticed the change in Eunhyuk's face. The disappointment was as clear as a daylight.

Ryeowook sipped his drink with a small smile on his face. "I'm kidding. She's coming tonight."

Eunhyuk's mouth was wide open and he stared at Ryeowook in disbelief. "You did not just lie to me."

"I said I was kidding. Why were you so disappointed?" Ryeowook grinned and stared back at Eunhyuk with deep interest.

Eunhyuk was about to grab Ryewook and ruffled his hair when Donghae held the both of them by their shoulder and seperate them with a laugh. "Stop it! Look who's here." He motioned to the club's entrance with his head.

Eunhyuk felt all of his oxygen supply was pumped out of his lungs. There she was. Standing at the entrance of the club while scanning down the dance floor. She was wearing a maroon tube dress that flowed elegantly until the middle of her thigh. The dress wasn't thight and it didn't hugged her curves. But it shows the line of her body gracefully. She headed down to the dance floor, looking for a certain handsome boy.

To say that Ahreum looked amazing that night was an understatement of the century. She was flawless, she was georgeous, she was breathtaking.

She was beautiful.

"Boys, it's time to hit the dance floor. Come on!" Donghae shouted and dragged Eunhyuk and Ryeowook along with him.

Eunhyuk was still stunned and just let himself got dragged by s.


Ahreum stood in the middle of the crowd. She gave small nods to some of the people she knew. And she also gave small smiles to the people that seemed to be important out of respect.

She bit her lower lip, feeling nervous out of a sudden. She forgot to text Eunhyuk about their date that night, she assumed he would definitely be at the party. But she had scanned the crowd and she was pretty sure he wasn't there. People around her seemd to be quite drunk. Some of them danced with their eyes half-closed and some of them even grind their body against each other. Ahreum blushed at the view, she never got used to it eventhough she had seen it countless times. 

Suddenly somebody grabbed her by her waist and spun her around so that she landed in the said person's embrace. Ahreum gasped in surprise, but she soon laughed once she realized who the person was.

"A beautiful girl like you shouldn't be alone," Donghae smirked and whispered to her ear. He swayed their body to the music.

Ahreum pinched his nose playfully. "I was looking for your bestfriend."

"Ah, him. Of course," Donghae nodded absentmindedly. He spun Ahreum around once again, earning a laugh from her.

Ahreum could see from the corner of her eyes that some girls were giving her a dirty look. She stared back at them and gave them her signature blank expression before turning her attention back to Donghae. The girls felt insulted cause they knew they didn't intimidate Ahreum even the slightest bit.

Suddenly Donghae smiled while staring at the person behind Ahreum. Ahreum gave him a confused look and turned her head around. And there he was.

"Yes, you may cut in," Donghae answered him before he even got the chance to ask the question.

Eunhyuk gave Donghae and amused smile and shook his head as his bestfriend gave him a pat on the shoulder and walked to the bar.

Eunhyuk turned his attention back to Ahreum who was staring at him with a small smile on her face."Wanna dance?" Eunhyuk asked while holding his breath. He was admiring the beauty in front of him.

"I'm not good at dancing," Ahreum informed him and shook her head.

Eunhyuk smiled as his eyes stared softly into hers. "Well, I'm good at it," Ahreum rolled her eyes at his statement and laughed, "But I'm not actually in the mood." Eunhyuk flashed her his cute gummy smile. "Wanna get out of here?"

Ahreum nodded her head quickly. "Yes, please." She actually couldn't stand the loud noise that was blaring from the audio and the crowd of people who were practicaly having on the dance floor. But she hated being lonely more.


Eunhyuk and Ahreum took the elevator down to the lobby and quickly sneaked out before the other guests could recognize him. They ran to the back of the hotel where a beautiful garden in the shape of a maze was located.

They could still hear the sound of the music faintly from the club which was located on the top floor of the hotel.

Eunhyuk stretched his body and grinned happily at Ahreum. "The air is so nice out here. No smokes and no alcohol."

Ahreum smiled back at him and nodded in agreement. She read the explanation board in front of the maze's entrance. It said that the maze was built in 2010 and was one of the most complicated one ever made. In the middle of the maze was a beautiful fountain with a romantic surrounding.

"Wanna try?" Ahreum smiled mischievously at Eunhyuk.

"Sure. We could always call for back up if we don't get out in an hour," Eunhyuk smiled back teasingly at her.

They entered the maze and just kept walking around following their guts. The maze was incredibly beautiful and amazing. The wall was made from bushes and vines with a dim lighting located 1 metre apart from each other. They found several dead ends and turned around to find another path.

"So... I just realized that I don't know anything about my girlfriend except for her name and that she worked a part time job at a coffeeshop." Eunhyuk glanced at Ahreum.

"So...?" Ahreum glanced back at him and purposely playing dumb. She knew Eunhyuk was going to interview her in a matter of a minute.

"What major are you?" Eunhyuk jumped right at the question.

Ahreum laughed at him for being straight to the point. "I took Fashion Design and I'm in my last year."

"Really? Cool... I'm really interested in fashion." Eunhyuk stared at her with deep interest.

"I know." Again, Ahreum already knew about it and answered him with a slight nod.

"You think you know everthing about me?" Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow at her. Ahreum just smiled and shrugged her shoulder. 

"Alright. What's my favorite color?" Eunhyuk suddenly felt chalenged by Ahreum.

"Mhm, blue, white... And I'm pretty sure you also like black." Ahreum glanced at him.

"Right." Eunhyuk mumbled under his breath. Ahreum smiled victoriously at him.

"What's my favorite color?" Ahreum asked the question back at Eunhyuk. She knew Eunhyuk wouldn't know the answer to it, she just wanted to .

Eunhyuk seemed flustered after hearing her question. "Huh? Um... I don't- Ugh. Blue?" He answered randomly, not wanting to appear as if he knew nothing. Which he actually was.

Ahreum laughed hard at his action. "Wrong." She smiled softly at him. "It's pink."

Eunhyuk had a dumb look on his face for a moment. "Pink? I never would have thought of that." He took off his blazer and put it on Ahreum to cover her bare arms. Ahreum blushed and smiled gratefully at him. Eunhyuk smiled at himself, he found it really cute that Ahreum was blushing because of his small gesture.

"Why? Is it so strange for me to like pink?" Ahreum pulled his blazer closer to her body, inhaling his intoxicating scent.

Eunhyuk just laughed and shook his head slowly. You're so different from all the other girls I know. I just didn't think you would like pink, Eunhyuk chuckled to himself.

"Oh! There's the fountain!" Ahreum pointed to an open space in front of them where the fountain was. She laughed excitedly and dragged him along.

"Wow, it's really nice," Eunhyuk looked at their surrounding, amazed by the beautiful design.

"It's cold," Ahreum giggled as she touched the water.

Eunhyuk gasped as he saw Ahreum was already taking off her heels and stood at the edge of the fountain, reaching out her hand to touch the water.

Eunhyuk quickly ran to her and held on her hand, afraid that she would fall. "Be careful!"

Ahreum looked down at him and chuckled. "You worry too much." She started walking around the edge of the fountain, Eunhyuk sighed and followed her while holding her free hand. He held on tightly to her slim fingers, worried.

"Okay, that's enough," Eunhyuk said to her as if he was talking to a little girl. "You're so childish sometimes." He smiled softly at her and placed his hands on her waist. He pulled her down and sat her down on the edge of the fountain.

He sat down beside her and tucked her hair behind her ear. I never saw this side of her before.

Ahreum scooted closer to Eunhyuk and pulled out her instax camera. "You know the drill," Ahreum laughed and positioned the camera right in front of them.

Eunhyuk laughed at her words. "Make sure you capture the fountain too," Eunhyuk tilted his head and smiled cutely at the camera.

Ahreum snapped the camera twice. She gave one to Eunhyuk and they both enjoyed the comforting silence while waiting for the pictures to appear.

"Woah, this is nice." Ahreum smiled, feeling surprised at how well the picture turned out.

Eunhyuk fell silent after seeing the the result. They were both smiling at the camera with the amazing fountain and romantic scenery as their background. Ahreum had his blazer drapped around her shoulder and he tilted his head closer to hers. They looked really comfortable. They looked like a real couple.

Is it because I'm always with her for the past four days? Is it really possible to feel like this towards someone you hate? It's not even one week yet...What's wrong with me?

Ahreum had been observing Eunhyuk for a while. He hadn't said a single word eversince he saw the picture and there was frown on his face. Ahreum was getting uncomfortable and worried with the silence.

She brushed his fringe gently from his forehead and smoothened the wrinkles in between his eyebrows with her fingers. "What are you thinking?" She asked in a small voice.

Eunhyuk turned his head slowly towards Ahreum. He took her fingers that was still playing with his fringe and held it in his hand. Her face appeared even more beautiful and breathtaking in such a close distance. He could hear his heart banging loudly against his ribcage. His eyes flickered from her doe-eyes to her soft red lips.

He leaned in closer to her face while staring softly straight to her eyes. He took her by surprise, she moved her head back a little at his sudden gesture.

"Oppa?" Ahreum whispered at him. It was as if they were both in a trance. They looked at each other in the eyes and didn't say anything at all. The only sound that could be heard was the water falling from the fountain and their ear-shattering heartbeats.No one else was around, and he hoped to God to keep it that way.

Then, at that moment, Eunhyuk lost control of his mind. He put his hand on her cheek and it gently with his thumb.

"Will you be mad... If I kiss you right now?"


Hello guys! I'm back with another update :D

Woaaah, what do you think will happen on the next chapter? Cliff-hanger :3

I'm not gonna make their relationship easy, so expect a rollercoaster ride! Woo-hoo!

Don't forget to leave me your comments and please do subscribe if you haven't. Okaaay? See ya! :D