Day 9: One Man's Trash is Another Man's Treasure

30 Days of Dating Lee Hyukjae

Don't forget to read the author's note at the end of the story.


Ahreum sat quietly at a table by the window. She stared at nothing outside as her mind wandered far away. Her fingers made small clicking sound on the table while her other hand was propped up and held her chin in place. She sighed for the umpteenth time that night. Her shift was already over for about an hour ago, but her ride wasn't there yet.

Her boyfriend promised to pick her up as soon as her shift ended, but promise was just a promise. He didn't show up and left her waiting. She insisted on staying though, holding on into a small meaningless hope that maybe, just maybe, he was only running late.

Yeah right, as if he doesn't have a technology called cellphone, a small voice inside her head whispered cynically.

She didn't try to deny it though. She was, after all, a cynical person herself. It was funny how Ahreum never argued with the voice inside her head while Eunhyuk had done nothing but denying them.

"Night, Ahreum-ssi." Jonghyun, one of her co-worker smiled and waved her goodbye as he stood by the door. Ahreum flashed him a small smile that she knew would kill him inside. Jonghyun had always had a thing for her, but Ahreum couldn't return his feeling. Ungrateful, some people might say. But as always, she couldn't care less.

Ahreum took out a mini album that she always carried around in her mini backpack. She flipped the pages one by one. Her smile grew wider and wider with each pages. It was an album filled with precious pictures of Ahreum and Eunhyuk. From day-1 untill the most recent one, day-8.

She took out the latest picture and gazed at it lovingly. They took the picture together with the street musicians that had performed their last song just for them. They had asked some random stranger to take the photo for them. Eunhyuk hugged her from behind and rested his chin on her shoulder while the street musicians intertwined their fingers together and smiled happily at the camera.

Suddenly, her cellphone buzzed, indicating an incoming message. Ahreum quickly snatched her phone and hoped to God it was from the person she had been waiting for for the past one hour.

 

From: Lee Hyukjae

I'm outside. Hurry up.

 

Ahreum smiled and quickly gathered her stuffs before dashing out of the coffeeshop. She crossed the street with excited footsteps. She couldn't wait to see Eunhyuk. Their last date was amazing. She could somehow felt his warmth and at one point she was almost certain that Eunhyuk had finally returned her feelings.

Ahreum knocked on the passenger's seat window and Eunhyuk gave her the signal to come in. Ahreum opened the door and slipped in right away. She put on her seatbelt and turned her head to the side to finally see her boyfriend. But her smile was soon wiped away from her beautiful face once she realized that what was written all over Eunhyuk's face was anything but joy.

Eunhyuk started the engine right away and drove to the busy street of Seoul without uttering a single word. Ahreum stared at him in worry and started to twirl a lock of her hair, indicating that she was nervous as hell. Ahreum racked her brain for any possible reason for Eunhyuk to get mad at her. She wasn't even sure it was her fault, but somehow it felt like it was.

They missed the green light by a second and Eunhyuk abruptly hit the brake as the light turned red.

"Damn it!" Eunhyuk hissed angrily as he hit the steeringwheel out of frustration.

Ahreum jumped slightly from her seat. She didn't know what to say, she wasn't even sure if she was allowed to talk.

She timidly took a peek at him. "... Oppa?" Ahreum called him hesitantly.

"What?" Eunhyuk asked, his voice was barely a whisper. It was as if he was trying to control his anger.

"What's wrong?" Ahreum asked worriedly. She placed her hand on his upper arm, trying to sooth him.

Eunhyuk immediately shrugged her hand off. Ahreum stared at him in confuse. It was the worst feeling ever, the pain when the person you love rejected your gesture was just... painful.

"I had a fight with manager hyung and lots of s happened. Nothing big," Eunhyuk answered sarcastically.

Ahreum just nodded her head, she didn't dare to probe in further, afraid the he would lash out in anger.

The rest of the ride was filled with painful silence. To say that it was awkward was an understatement of the century. It was choking and it was such a torture. She just wished that his mood would have gotten a lot better once they arrived at the restaurant.


Eunhyuk and Ahreum entered the restaurant where all the members of Super Junior had gathered to enjoy dinner together. It was 9 in the evening and all of theme were starving.

"Ahreum-ah, you made it!" Leeteuk greeted her brightly once she stepped her foot inside the private room.

Ahreum smiled and bowed slightly at him. The other members also greeted her briefly while busy cooking the meats and chatting with each other. She noticed that Nara was also there. Kyuhyun was whispering something to her that made her giggled and slapped his arm playfully.

Ahreum had always envy her. Kyuhyun loved her so much and he treated her really well. She glanced at the man who was standing beside her, If only he can see me the way Kyuhyun sees Nara, she thought bitterly.

Eunhyuk dragged her towards the empty seats in the middle of the room. Ahreum sat in between Eunhyuk and Donghae. She smiled weakly at Kyuhyun and Nara who was seated in front of her. She scanned the menu for a while before finally decided to order the most afordable food available. She didn't even like chicken, but she hadn't receive her salary for that month. The money she had for now just barely manage to cover for her usual living expenses.

While waiting for the food to arrive, Ahreum tried to gather her courage and open up a conversation with Eunhyuk. But everytime she looked his way, he always had this frown that was planted on his flawless face.

Ahreum took a deep breath and finally decided to just talk anyway. She cleared once, "Hyuk oppa," she whispered, loud enough only for him to hear. 

At the sound of her voice, Eunhyuk was sent back to reality. He turned his head slowly and looked at her as if he just realized that she was also there. His eyes were cold and distant, all the warmth and care that filled his eyes the day before had been gone without a trace.

Ahreum couldn't bare to meet his eyes. Her eyes flickered from his eyes to her hands that was folded neatly on her lap.

"What?" Eunhyuk asked her after a brief silence.

Ahreum bit her bottom lip and tried to come up with something interesting to talk about. Something that would make him light up and forget whatever happened that day that had ruined his mood. "I watched Strong Heart last night while practicing for my drama," she finally said while looking up at him and smiled.

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and played with his chopstick. "You don't say..." he sarcastically replied. Of course she would, she's practically a stalker, Eunhyuk bitterly thought to himself.

Ahreum didn't manage to catch on the sarcasm that was dripping from his words. She nodded excitedly, happy that Eunhyuk was finally talking to her. "You were so funny, oppa. Espescially when you did the pole dance," She smiled even brighter and let out a small laugh.

Eunhyuk glared at her. "You think that was easy? Do you even know the hardwork I put behind all of that?" His words came out harsher than it should be.

Ahreum was taken aback by his answer. She didn't know that her words would ticked him off that much. She was about to apologize when the waiter came and served them the foods.

"Oppa, I'm sorry, I didn't-" She stopped in the middle of apologizing as she saw Eunhyuk gulped down his water and started eating his food. She was sure he already tuned out from their conversation.

Ahreum sighed as her eyes flickered sadly. She stared at her food for a while before she decided to start eating.

She nibbled at the chicken and swallowed it slowly. It tasted like rubber according to her taste buds. Donghae glanced at her and noticed the bitter expression on her face. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, what's wrong with her? Doesn't she enjoy her time here? Is the food not good?

At the thought of the food, Donghae's eyes shifted to the menu on her plate and realized what was going on.

"Here," Donghae smiled and put some of his meats on her plate.

Ahreum gave him a confuse look and Donghae couldn't help but chuckled. "You don't like chicken, why wasted your time eating it?"

"Thank you, oppa," Ahreum didn't answer and just thanked him for his kindness. Donghae always paid to the little details about herself, and she was grateful for that. She smiled a little and started to eat the meat happily. Eunhyuk observed the exchange with a frown on his face.

Her eyes wandered accross the table just to see what each person had on their plate out of curiosity. Yesung caught her eyes and offered her his food, "You want some, Ahreum-ah?" he smiled admiably at her.

The members always wanted to spoil her, but she never let them to. The only way they could was through food. They knew how much the girl loved to eat. That was why Ryeowook always cooked a feast everytime she came by their dorm, and they loved to share their food with her.

Ahreum didn't think twice and nodded her head happily. "Sure, oppa." Yesung's eyes brightened as he managed to make her smile. Eventhough it was just a small one, but still... Eunhyuk gripped on his chopstick tightened as he saw her giving his hyung a smile.

"Huh? You're eating chicken, Ahreum-ah? Why would you do that?" Ryeowook's eyes widened at the realization. "Here, have some of mine." He hurriedly gave her half of his plate. He always cooked everytime she came around, so he knew exactly that she disliked chicken.

"No no, I'm perfectly fine," Ahreum tried to decline, but Ryeowook wouldn't take 'no' for an answer. She just smiled weakly and bowed her head a little at him.

She stared at her now full plate and bit her chopstick excitedly. She was trully grateful for having been given such wonderful oppas. She was munching her meat when suddenly she heard a sound of something slammed into the table hard.

She turned her head towards Eunhyuk with wide eyes as the sound was coming from him. Eunhyuk let out a loud sigh and turned his head to glare at her. His eyes were full of anger that make Ahreum unconciously bit on her chostick. She was afraid of what was coming.

"Yah, what do you think you're doing?" Eunhyuk hissed angrily at her.

"Wha- what?" Ahreum stuttered as she tried to think of any possible mistake she had done during the dinner. Everybody else in the room had turned quiet as they were also in shock with Eunhyuk sudden weird act.

"Asking people for their food..." Eunhyuk scoffed before he continued to lash his anger out, "Didn't your parents ever teach you manners?!" He half shouted his last words.

Ahreum's eyes widened at his words and she felt herself stopped breathing. She felt her chest was aching in pain as if it was stabbed by thousands of thorns.

"Lee Hyukjae!!!" Sungmin shouted by the other end of the table. He got up from his seat so sudden that the chair almost fell. Siwon held him by his arm and forced him to sit back as leeteuk whispered to him in a serious tone not to make a scene.

Donghae was the next to snap out of the shock. He shouted back out of anger. "How could say that?! You know she didn't ha-"

Ahreum cut his words before he even managed to finish. "Stop! Just stop..." She said all of a sudden. She quickly put her chopstick back to her plate.

She didn't dare to look at anybody's eyes at that moment. She felt so ashamed at Eunhyuk's words. Why must he hurt me? Did I look like a beggar to him?, she bit her bottom lip to prevent her tears from falling.

"I'm sorry, Hyukjae-ssi," she said in barely a whisper. It was the umpteenth time she had apologized to him without actually knowing what she did wrong.

Eunhyuk felt like somebody just showered him with a bucket of cold water. Guilt rush through his body as her words hit his head like a hammer. He gulped as he realized he lashed out his anger at her for no reason. "Ahreum, I-"

His words were cut short as Nara suddenly said something that make the situation even worse. "Oh, come on Eunhyuk oppa. Don't be like that. You offered me your food the first time I joined you guys for dinner," She smiled brightly at him. Being the naive person that she was, she was just trying to help. But judging from Eunhyuk's reaction, it was definitely in a wrong way.

Eunhyuk's face turned pale at Nara's words. He quickly turned his head towards Ahreum to see her staring back at him with hurt in her eyes. Her expression remained blank, but her eyes said it all.

Ahreum knew that Eunhyuk was the type of person that would never share his food with anybody, not even to the members of Super Junior whom he had consider as his brothers. His family had a hard time finacially when he was just a little kid, so sharing his food had always been a big problem for him.

And knowing that he was willingly offered to share his food with Nara only showed how much he was fond of her. He must have loved her so much..

Ahreum wondered what was it that Nara had that could make Eunhyuk fell head over heels for her. And she wondered what was it that she did that made Eunhyuk hated her so much.

He had once again walked all over her heart. It was painful beyond belief.

Kyuhyun immediately clasped his hand over Nara's mouth. "Babe..." he shook his head slowly. His girlfriend was sometimes to naive for her own good.

"I need to go." Ahreum stood up abruptly from her seat, shocking Eunhyuk in the process. "I- um... I- My friend is coming over to rehearse the drama together. So, yeah..." Ahreum stuttered and came up with the first excuse that pop out in her mind. She wasn't lying though, her friend was actually going to her apartment that night.

Ahreum bowed quickly to everyone in the room and went out quickly before anyone could stop her. She paid for her meal at the cashier and ran out of the restaurant as quickly as she could. She didn't feel the coldness as her feet took her to nearest bus stop. Her heart was cold and it felt like it was prick by thousands of needles. She arrived on time and hopped on the bus without thinking twice.

She immediately sat at the far end seat at the back and rested her head against the cold window. She let out a relief sigh as the bus starting to depart. She was hoping the coldness of the night would somehow wash away her pain.


Ahreum rubbed her eyes to chase away the sleepiness as the bus was nearing her destination. Ahreum held on the straps of her mini backpack tightly and let out a dejected sigh. She kind of regretted her action earlier. She just hoped nothing bad happened after she fled from the restaurant. She didn't mean to make a scene, but being as far away from Eunhyuk was the first reaction she could think of.

"You just have to forget about this, Lee Ahreum. You know he loved Nara, and you know he hates you. Why are you still so surprised?" Ahreum mumbled and scolded herself. Just forget about the pain. He won't be mine for too long, I should just cherish our time together...

Ahreum nodded her head in a new found determination and stood up from her seat once the bus came to a stop. She hopped off the bus and rubbed her hands together, desperate for some warmth. Seoul was getting colder as each day passing by.

She held her cellphone in her hand, contemplating on whether she should text Eunhyuk or just wait until tomorrow and pray hard to God that his mood has gotten a lot better. She bit her lower lip and furrowed her eyebrows, slowly starting to walk away from the bus shelter. Suddenly, her eyes caught a familiar looking pair of shoes. Her mind went blank for a while at the thought of the owner of the shoes. No, it can't be...

Her eyes went up to meet the face of the owner of the shoes. Her breath hitched on , proving she had guessed right. Eunhyuk was leaning against a pole on the bus shelter. He had his hands inside his jacket's pocket and absentmindedly played with the leaves using his right foot. He turned his head to the side as his eyes finally meet hers.

Ahreum stopped dead on her track with slightly opened and her eyes stared in shock. Eunhyuk's eyes widened slightly at the sight of the girl he had been waiting for. He immediately straightened up and cleared his throat once before started to walk towards her. He let out a small sigh and swallowed the imaginary lump on his throat.

Uh, what was it again? , I can't remember! I should've written down my apology, Eunhyuk silently cursed at himself.

Ahreum didn't move an inch and just waited until Eunhyuk finally arrived in front of her and they stood just a feet away from each other.

"Hey," Eunhyuk gave her a nervous smile as he put his hands at the back of his jeans pocket.

"Hey..." Ahreum whispered back at him, she was still in a state of shock. "What are you doing here?"

"I, um, I want to see you," Eunhyuk stuttered by her sudden question. If she had asked him the same question about a week ago, he would've  had gotten offended and thought that she was plain rude. But since he already knew her personality better, he just shrugged it off.

Ahreum blinked a couple of times, she was trying to process his answer. Huh, he wants to see me?  "How did you get here?"

"I drove my car. I went out looking for you, but you were nowhere in sight. You're a pretty fast runner, huh?" Eunhyuk joked a bit and tried to lighten up the atmosphere.

Ahreum let out a small chuckle and Eunhyuk sighed in relief. "So why do you want to see me?" Ahreum asked as she resumed to walk away from the bus shelter towards her apartment. Standing still in place made the coldness even worse.

Eunhyuk walked beside her and stared at the pavement for a while as he gathered his courage. "It's about what happened earlier in the restaurant..." he trailed and glanced at her.

They automatically stopped walking once again as their eyes caught each other's gaze. Ahreum just stared at him, silently asking him to continue. Eunhyuk was at lost of words as he gazed into her chocolate doe eyes.

He took her hand and held it with both of his hands before he squeezed it gently. "You're cold," he stated the obvious as he moved closer and closer to her. Now, they were standing so close that Eunhyuk could even breathed in the scent of her hair.

"Mhm, so are you," she replied distractedly.

Eunhyuk sighed and brought her hand to his lips. He closed his eyes and kissed the back of her palm gently. "I'm sorry," he finally said the words.

He opened his eyes and gazed straight into hers. "I was such a fool. You have every right to be mad at me." He kissed each of her knuckles lovingly.

Ahreum blushed at his sudden act. Her whole body felt warmth instantly from his small kisses. "No, I completely understand. I shouldn't have done that either." Ahreum shook her head slowly.

"You keep telling me that you want to fix your attitude while I'm the one who's having a bipolar personality all along," Eunhyuk mumbled as he blew hot air into her hand, trying to share his warmth.

Ahreum flashed him another killer smile of hers. She stepped closer and rested her free hand against his warm inviting chest. "You're not bipolar." Eunhyuk was about to protest when she quickly continued, "You're a cute bipolar oppa." 

Eunhyuk laughed and  put her hand on his cheek. He rested his head against her palm and turned to the side a little to gave it a gentle kiss. "This is stupid. We're fighting over foods." He let out a chuckle. "Truce?"

Ahreum laughed as she caressed his cheek lovingly with her thumb. "Truce."

Eunhyuk grinned, forming adorable wrinkles underneath his eyes. He let go of her hand and suddenly scooted down in front of her with his back facing her.

"What are you doing?" Ahreum asked, obviously puzzled.

"Hop on," Eunhyuk answered.

"Huh?" Ahreum was almost sure she had heard him wrong. Did he just told me to get on his back?

Eunhyuk laughed and turned his head to the side. "I'm giving you a piggyback ride. Hurry up before both of us freeze."

"But-"

Eunhyuk cut her off quickly. "Not buts. Hurry up, woman. I ain't got all day." Eunhyuk joked and tried to do some weird accents.

Ahreum laughed and finally gave up before she carefully rested her body on his back. "Are you ready?" Eunhyuk could feel she nodded her head against his back. Eunhyuk smiled and lifted himself up.

"Woah, Are you made of cotton or something? You're so light." He tightened his grip on her thighs as she tangled her hands in front of his neck.

"I'm on diet," Ahreum smirked as she rested her chin on his shoulder.

Eunhyuk smirked right back at her. "Yeah right..."

Ahreum laughed and pinched his cheek playfully. "So, what gives me the honor of riding on your back, oppa?"

Eunhyuk smiled softly as he felt her warm breath tickled his cheek. "I feel like words aren't enough to show you how sorry I trully am." His gaze was fixed on the street in front of him.

"But I forgive you already," Ahreum mumbled as she played with his fringe.

"I know," Eunhyuk smiled. "Where's your apartment anyway?"

"Just walk straight from here. It's not that far." Ahreum pointed to the street in front of them.

Eunhyuk nodded as he felt something that he had never felt before. It was the feeling of finally finding the missing piece of a puzzle. Being close to Ahreum felt so right yet so wrong at the same time. It felt so right because Ahreum somehow always manage to make his inside felt warm and his heart would beat so fast everytime she was around. And she could finally understood what people meant with 'butterflies in your stomach'. It was a great feeling, Eunhyuk didn't mind to experience it all the time if it meant being close to her.

It felt so wrong because all of this was suppose to be just a mere pretense. None of it was suppose to involve their true feelings. Eunhyuk had set his mind started from day-1 that he would never get attached to her. He would never wear his feelings on his sleeves. But look what happened now... Eunhyuk thought absentmindedly.

Suddenly, Eunhyuk felt that Ahreum kept on moving as he held her thighs more securely, preventing her from falling. "Ahreum-ah, you're going to fall if you don't stop moving!" Eunhyuk laughed as he tried to take a peek at what was the girl up to.

"Got it!" Ahreum exclaimed happily as she took out the instax camera from her backpack.

Eunhyuk let out a small laugh as Ahreum positioned the camera in front of them. "Oh, that."

"Yeah, this." Ahreum laughed and stretched out her hand so she could take a good picture of them. "Ready?"

"Hold on." Eunhyuk glanced at her. "Come closer."

Ahreum stared at him for a second, it used to be the opposite. She would asked Eunhyuk to stood closer to her and he would reluctantly obeyed. But now... He was the one who asked her to get closer. Ahreum shifted her head a little over his shoulder, she didn't know how much closer she was allowed to.

Seeing Ahreum hesitating, Eunhyuk let out a chuckle and finally took the initiative to close the gap between them. He nuzzled his cheek against hers and smiled admiably to the camera. "Ready?"

Ahreum blushed but smiled happily nonetheless. Her eye-smile was really pretty, Eunhyuk just wanted to kiss her eyelids and admire them all day. She took the picture twice and put one inside Eunhyuk's jacket pocket.

"So, you watched Strong Heart last night?" Eunhyuk stole a glance at her beautiful face that was resting on his shoulder.

"Yeah. It's kinda a routine for me," she admitted shyly. Her fingers absentmindedly played with his hair. Being carried on his broad back made her felt so warm and secure. 

Eunhyuk kissed her fingers that was playing with his fringe. Ahreum giggled and pinched his nose playfully. Eunhyuk laughed and continued to gaze at her. "Did I make you laugh?"

"Yeah, you did." She smiled and gazed at him lovingly. "You always do."

Eunhyuk smiled softly back at her and planted a chaste kiss on her cheek. "I'm glad." He mumbled as he gave her another kiss. He gave soft kisses all over her cheek, earning a laughter from her. Eunhyuk smiled as he slowly trailed his kisses towards her soft red lips. Ahreum finally caught on his intention. Her laughter slowly died down as they both knew what was going to happen next.

Just as his lips were about to touch hers, a sound of someone coughing intentionally loud could be heard from in front of them.

Both of Eunhyuk and Ahreum snapped their heads toward the said person abruptly. Eunhyuk was ready to gave him some piece of his mind for ruining the perfect moment between them when suddenly Ahreum jumped off his back and said, "Minhyuk-ah!"

The person who was apparently named Minhyuk, waved his hand briefly and smiled warmly at her. Ahreum was about to approach him when suddenly Eunhyuk held on to her wrist.

"Who is he?" Eunhyuk stared at Minhyuk with a disapproving look.

Ahreum slapped her forehead lightly. "Oh right! Hyukjae oppa, this is Minhyuk my drama partner. Minhyuk, this is Hyukjae oppa, my boyf-" Ahreum stopped in the middle of her sentence as she remembered that she wasn't suppose to tell anyone about their relationship.

But Eunhyuk cut her train of thoughts and finished her sentence for her. "Boyfriend. I'm her boyfriend." Eunhyuk obeserved Minhyuk from head to toe. He somehow felt uneasy about him. Like something bad was going to happen between them eventhough they barely knew each other.

Ahreum gasped as the words left Eunhyuk's mouth. Her cheeks were turning crimson as he stared at Eunhyuk, demanding for an explanation. But Eunhyuk had his eyes fixed on Minhyuk.

Minhyuk just nodded his head once. He sent him an I-don't-give-a-damn look before he shifted his attention back to Ahreum. "So, are you ready? Jieun and Jihye are waiting for us," he smiled a little at her.

"Just a moment. I just need to get my script. Wait here." Ahreum dashed inside her apartment and left the two men outside. The atmosphere were really tense, Ahreum was just too dense to notice it.

"So, you're going to play the prince, huh?" Eunhyuk shoved his hands inside his jeans pocket and tried to start a conversation with Minhyuk. Maybe he was wrong, maybe Minhyuk was actually a nice guy.

Minhyuk nodded his head and tilted his head slightly to the side, observing Eunhyuk back. "And you're playing the part as her boyfriend, huh?"

Eunhyuk's expression turned hard at his words. "Excuse me? Playing the part?" All the pretense was gone. "What did she told you?"

Minhyuk shrugged his shoulder nonchalantly. "She told me nothing. I'm just really good at reading people." He took one step closer towards Eunhyuk and gave him a soft smile. His voice was firm and slightly intimidating. "I hope she'll soon realize her mistake."

Minhyuk didn't actually harbour any special feelings towards Ahreum, well at least none of those that he realize. He just didn't like seeing Ahreum sad most of the time. He had been observing Ahreum for almost 6 months since two of his bestfriends, Jieun and Jihye, was really interested in being friends with Ahreum. So he knew that Ahreum had a certain person that she liked, but the person treated her bad. And finally, that night, he got to meet the person.

He just wanted to let Eunhyuk know that Ahreum was a precious girl. "Just so you know... One man's trash is another man's treasure."

Eunhyuk tightened his fist and was about to retord back when suddenly Ahreum went out of her apartment building and approached them. "What are you boys talking about? Seems like something serious." She smiled as her gaze shifted from Eunhyuk to Minhyuk and the other way around.

"Nothing important," Minhyuk smiled as his eyes never left Eunhyuk's. He slowly walked backwards and signaled Ahreum to follow him.

Eunhyuk held her hand in his and stopping her in place. Ahreum gave him a questioning look and smiled. "I'm gonna go first, oppa. Drive home safe, kay?"

He broke his eye contact with Minhyuk and his espression immediately turned soft as his eyes met hers. "Don't come home too late. Be careful and don't try to do anything funny with him." Eunhyuk gave her a warning look.

Ahreum chuckled as she caressed his cheek lovingly. "I won't. Promise." She smiled adorably and held out her pinky finger.

It was Eunhyuk's turn to chuckle at her cuteness. He intertwined his pinky finger with hers and held her close to his body. He cupped her face in between his hands and gave a lingering kiss on her forehead. He once again trailed his kisses down and dangerously neared her lips.

But Ahreum pushed him away a little with a bright red face. Eunhyuk had made her heart stopped beating too many times that day, she didn't know whether she could handle another one. And besides, Minhyuk was also there, watching them with a straight expression.

"Um, Minhyuk's waiting for me, oppa," Ahreum whispered weakly as she could feel his warm breath against her soft skin.

Eunhyuk growled inwardly. He mentally cursed Minhyuk for being such a parasite. He finally leaned in and gave her a kiss right at the corner of her lips. He lingered there for a while before he finally whispered, "I'll see you tomorrow."

And with that, he turned his eyes towards Minhyuk while still holding Ahreum in his arm and sent him a threatening look that could easily be read as,

"She's mine."


Hello guuuys! :D

So sorry for not updating for too long. I got some family issues going on, but it's all good now. So, as a form of apology, I gave you this loooooong chapter. It's not as sweet as the last chapter *it was just too sweet, isn't it? But I like it the most ;p*. This chapter is the start of a whole new drama coming on.

So guys, we still got 21 days left for the dates, right?  Do me a favor:

Please send in your ideas for one perfect/disastrous date. It's up to you! You can write them down on the comments or you can send it in to my inbox.

I'm going to pick the most creative and unique idea and make a special chapter out of it! :)

I love reading your comments and knowing that people are reading my stories. So let's just say this is a way for me to repay it to you guys ;)

So, send in your thoughts and see ya!