Unfortunate Series of Events

Be Ma Girl, Idiot!

 

Extra Information:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFrPexIpMpETcTGKiyHf7
Lee Byung Hyun aka L.Joe
  • L.Joe has the looks of a man and a boy. Really charismatic and charming. He is pretty popular in his school and can easily catch the attention of the crowd anywhere.
  • He is talented other than business and intelligence: Composing, Violin and Piano, and being fluent in English.
  • He is a daddy's boy, mostly scared of his mom.
  • He dyed his hair blonde to make himself look more attractive, though he died his hair a lot before (blonde>orange>red>purple>gray>blonde).
  • Kang Ji Yeon and him started going out four months before they both met Jae. They met at L.Joe's parent (formal) party and he took a liking of her noble and elegant attitude plus beauty.
  • He is truly respectful and has good manners but just like everyone else, he has this side (which he is really comfortable with) that is really mischievous and rascal like. 
  • L.Joe tends to smile a lot and smirk and... act cool, precisely. 
  • Jae Moo is his little brother and he was the one that gave him the nickname JM.
  • He hates being called short and hold back three times. Sometimes way too hot temper, especially when it comes to Jae (something about her makes that side of him come out).
  • He likes being clean, especially outside. 
  • L.Joe has this habit of puckering his lips kinda way. Though, he likes being cute like a bunny! 
 
| BE MA GIRL, IDIOT! |
CHAPTER 2- UNFORTUNATE SERIES OF EVENTS!
 
Aunt immediately covers Jae's mouth as soon as she said it. For some reason, L.Joe wants to attack her and just... lose his cool but with all the people around him he couldn't. Hold it back... he thought closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. Jr. who just arrive after dropping Sun Kyun at his day care stares at L.Joe and suddenly suspects suspicion. 
 
"Who are you?" Jr. asks him. L.Joe turn to him and smile slightly, bowing a bit.
 
"Lee Byung Hyun but please call me L.Joe," he said politely but inside the moment he looks at him, something made him feel uneasy. Then he turn to Jae and Aunt who's lecturing her. "I'm the Lee Family's first son and Jae was the one who help saved my father yesterday. We caused Jae trouble and my father would like to meet her again. He would like to talk to her in person," L.Joe continued. Just as Aunt was about to reply while pushing Jae towards L.Joe's direction, Jr. quickly grabs her wrist and pulls her next to him.
 
"Sorry but you have caused enough trouble, it's better to cut the ties right now," Jr. told L.Joe and glare at him. Jae just stands there staring at the two. But Uncle smacks Jr.'s head with his small towel.
 
"Yah, just let Jae go. The boy traveled all the way here to get her. Jae go... but change first," Uncle said. Aunt pulls and drags Jae back up the stairs to change. 
 
----
 
Aunt goes through Jae's closet while Jae starts changing without being suspected. "You have to dress pretty Jae! Ay, such a handsome boy he is!" Aunt squeal but the moment she turned around with some clothes, Jae was gone. "Jae?!" 
 
"I'm going down!" Jae shouted out the door. 
 
"Aish, that girl," Aunt says, sighing.
 
----
 
Jr. and L.Joe sits on the table staring at each other but truly their glaring at each other. Of course the both of them feel uneasy about each other and for no reason. Just then Jae comes out and stands by the table, inbetween L.Joe and Jr. Looking back and forth at them with that kind of eye expression which not a lot of people around them can see was amusing but remembering L.Joe's business, she wants to get over it. With one simple hand smack on both their head, the two went back to Earth: scratching their head and glaring at Jae. "Good," Jae said and grabs L.Joe's wrist which gave him a bit of shock. He stops and looks at her. "What? You are bringing me there right?" Jae added. L.Joe starts walking and Jae follows. They both went in the car and go.
 
"That guy, I don't like him," Jr. said. His dad stare at him then smack his head again, this time with a spoon. "OW! Stop hitting me!" Jr. whines. 
 
----
 
On their way to the hospital, L.Joe would get glimpse of her just to look at her style. She didn't change her clothes... just the bottom to jeans, L.Joe thought of her as a non style girl. But from the way she really looks and the aura she gives, he could tell she's a tomboy. What did dad like about this girl? Not even cute... he thought again then his phone started ringing. It's Kang Ji Yeon.
 
"Hi," he greeted with that smile on his face. Jae looks at him and she sees something.
 
"Oppa, how's your dad? Is he alright?" Ji Yeon asks.
 
"Yeah, I'm meeting him right now. Oh, I'm here. I'll see you later ok?" L.Joe tells her.
 
"Yes, Bye Oppa!" Ji Yeon said before they both hang up. 
 
L.Joe and Jae goes out of the car and walk together to his dad's room. But on the way Jae asks, "How's your dad?" L.Joe turns to her surprise. Because from what he has seen, her expression didn't show any concern earlier until now... Wait, the concern expression is thin he could barely tell.
 
"He's alright. He's going to discharge after a tomorrow," L.Joe replies. Then they were silent. 
.
.
.
.
.
"Thank you for saving my dad again," L.Joe cut the silence. Jae just nod. "My mom told me he gave you thirty thousand dollars... I hope that'll help you and ... that's repaying my dad's debt on you," he added. Jae stops walking. He stops too when he realized she stop and turn to her.
 
"I didn't want the money. It's not going to help me as well. The thank you and praise he gave that's enough for repaying his debt," Jae told him with that steady stare. He was speechless (didn't expect that one coming). Jae took the lead but added, "I only accepted it because he really wants me to have it. With that happy smiley face of him... I couldn't refuse his request. But just so you know, I'm not going to do anything to that money of yours. It's too heavy to carry." 
 
L.Joe follows her speechless. 
 
----
 
He opens the door and he found his mom and JM sitting on the seat while his dad watch the television. But as soon as his dad saw Jae, that bright and wide smile appears on his face. "Ah! It's you! Come here!" his dad beams. L.Joe was surprise and so is JM, they haven't seen their dad this happy before. Jae stands next to him and was surprise when he take her hand. 
 
"Appa," L.Joe let out, surprise as well.
 
"Ah, seeing you just make me haaapppyy!" he said. Jae stare at him, overwhelm and speechless. She couldn't even think and move. He looks down at her hands and compliment, "your hands are warm." 
 
Jae slightly bow and slightly smile, "thank you... ahjussi." Just then Mr. Lee shake his head.
 
"No, no, no, no, no. Call me Abuji," he requested again with that glowing expression. Jae once again overwhelm but more of shock. "From now on, you are my daughter. Well daughter in law~" he added. JM almost stood up and drop his PSP on the ground. Their is just normal, reading a book. L.Joe has his mouth wide open while Jae is speechless and stone. 
 
"Mom? What's dad talking about?" JM asks his mom. L.Joe and Jae are in too much shock to speak. Mr. Lee starts laughing. "Mom?"
 
"Well, your dad is really persistent. I couldn't do anything about it. He really wants Byun Hyun to marry Jae in the future. Plus, he already bought a house for them to live," his mom said. Everything is slowly caving in. 
 
"Dad already bought a house for them?!" JM exclaim. 
 
"Yes, he did last night. Oh and you are also living with them," his mom added. JM this time had his mouth drop open and ... in shock. Everything is happening fast, without even consulting the main subject. 
 
"Ah~ Jae, I got some information about you and it said here you live with your uncle and aunt with their son and your little brother?" Mr. Lee tells speechless Jae. Everything is being decided. "I will have a talk to them for permission but I doubt they will refuse!" he beams excitedly. He looks at Jae who's staring at the blanket... clueless and dumbfounded. He took her hands again and gently pulls her down, then caressing her cheek softly with that tender smile that make Jae want to cry. "I would like to be your father from now on," he said. Taken aback, Jae excuse herself and goes outside. L.Joe was about to follow her when Mr. Lee stopped him. "Let her be for now."
 
---
 
Jae goes outside the room and finds the bathroom. When she did, she locks herself inside the stall.
 
"I would like to be your father from now on." These words echo in her ears, that expression replays in her head... her heart beating fast and tears are swelling up (A/N: << seems like they rhyme huh? Ok, back to the story >>) 
 
Her phone started ringing and it's Jr. She picks it up and answers: "What?" 
 
"Sounds like somebody wants to go home," Jr. said, he notice by her tone that something's wrong. But even so she's unpredictable, Jae's emotions are either invisible or visible. Not all of her are obvious and Jr. had to go dig deep down in her just to reach for her heart. 
 
"No... I don't know... Don't worry about me," Jae said then hang up. Minutes later, she comes out of the bathroom and make her way back to Mr. Lee's room. 
 
---
 
"That girl just excusing herself like that and not coming back for so long, where is she?" L.Joe hiss under his breath while looking for her. As he was walking around, Jae comes out and calls him:
 
"Yo, Byung Hyun!" she shouted across the hallway. L.Joe don't mind being call by his name (well, for adult) but when it comes to someone near his age, calling him by first name just doesn't fit his looks. He stops walking and flinches, slowly turning around. He found Jae already walking towards him. "Sorry bout that, I had to go somewhere," she added. 
 
"Doesn't matter, we have to go back and listen to the rest of whatever my dad planned," L.Joe said. 
 
"Are you going to approve it?" Jae suddenly asks making L.Joe stop his track. "He is your father. If you don't want to do it, I don't mind. It's no big deal," she added, almost expressionless. L.Joe stare at her, at least trying to read her but fails to do so.
 
"You approve to it already?" he asks, almost in disbelief. "Of course you will, to live such a life you never had gone to. You wouldn't want to miss the chance," he added, making Jae glare at her. At least, he can read a bit now. Though that's not Jae's real intention: L.Joe's dad just reminds her of her own dad.
 
Jae moves a step forward and catch L.Joe's collar, pulling him down to her height. "Don't you dare look down on me cause I'm not the type of person to even let you. Don't make me punch you to make you look straight and up," Jae tells him with a simple, deathly and glaring attitude, which made L.Joe shiver a bit. What the heck is wrong with her? L. Joe thought. Jae is cautious of her own emotions and she very well know how to control herself. The intense atmosphere begin rising and attracting people's attention so to decrease it and not cause a scene, Jae change mood and told L.Joe as she pulls him closer to her face. A smirk appear on her lips and her eyes mock him, "Yah! Did you really think I'm going to marry you?!"
 
L.Joe pause, no stopped. Jae lightly shove him away and starts walking away. Totally knocked since he thought that anyone (everyone) would want to marry a guy like him who has the whole package. But of course, something about her just always make him lose his cool. And not wanting to be stomped on and lose for no reason he yells back: "Yah! I could say the same to you! I bet later on, you're the one who will be kneeling down in front me, begging me to marry you!"
 
Jae stops her track and smirks irritatingly. She turns around and pointed at L.Joe: "Yah! Are you freaking delusional?! I, will never get married! Never in my life! Marriage are useless and pointless, understand?! So stop dreaming, you delusional freak."
 
L.Joe gasps and glares at her: "Yah! What did you just call me?!"
 
Decreasing attention gatherings and lighting the mood equals fail. The security tries to make them stop but all L.Joe and Jae did was glare at each other plus even the securities themselves are amuse. One thing: almost all of those people watching them thinks they're having a /relationship arguement/. Well, yelling things about marriage seems to give an assumption to anyone who would hear it.
 
---
 
Ji Yeon tries calling L.Joe again for the fourth time but he wouldn't answer (he's still on the glaring contest). She steps out of the car and enters the hospital... the automatic door opens for her and the first she sees is L.Joe... with an expression and presence she has never seen before (that presence is what L.Joe is usually is like). "Oppa?" she called out. L..Joe couldn't hear her so she walks forward. L.Joe then sees her and fixes himself. The atmosphere clears and everyone goes back to their normal life.
 
"Ji Yeon?" L.Joe said. The name Ji Yeon flashes back in Jae's head. Ji Yeon turns to whoever L.Joe was staring and gasps.
 
"Ah! I Know You!" Ji Yeon exclaims as she points at Jae. Jae was surprise and also pointed at herself.
 
"You do? ... Ah! Yeah, I know You!" Jae remembers. "You're the girl from last night!" 
 
L.Joe stare at the both of them, surprise as well. Who would've thought that... then someone jumps from L.Joe's back and ...
 
"Hey, L.Joe! SURPRI---- AH!!! YOU'RE THE DUDE WHO WANTED TO KILL ME YESTERDAY!!!" Chunji exclaims and hide behind L.Joe.
 
"You three know each other?" ... L.Joe can't describe how he feels... This was all unexpected. 
 
"You know them too?" Jae asks L.Joe, pointing at Chunji and Ji Yeon. The two nods. 
 
"Chunji's my best friend... Ji Yeon here is my girlfriend," L.Joe introduces them.
 
---
 
Because of the sudden visiting, Mr. Lee couldn't continue their conversation from earlier but oh well, he got other plans in mind. So L.Joe introduces Ji Yeon to his father but don't tell him she is his girlfriend and prevents his dad to even mention anything about the living together and marrying part plus dating with Jae. Because he knows... he wouldn't do it nor will Jae. 
 
Chunji on the other hand, goes outside to the cafeteria to buy some drinks with Jae. It was awkward and Chunji distance himself with his hands as his shield while walking beside her. Chunji would look at her at the corner of his eyes... She looks different from yesterday, Chunji thought... She... Yesterday... was a boy... then with more thoughts:
.
.
.
.
.
"WAH!!!! YOU'RE A GIRL!" Chunji exclaims causing a shock to his surrounding especially the nurse who was just passing by Jae. Accidentally pushing her side, luckily Chunji caught her in his arm. ... Soft ... he thought. The nurse apologizes then go. Meanwhile, Jae looks up to him while still in his arms. Chunji looks down and their face was close.
 
"Aren't you bright?" Jae said sarcastically while Chunji just stare at her... "Yo, let go of me now," she tells him and Chunji went back to Earth. Jae looks away and starts walking, leaving Chunji behind. As for him... he follows behind and clench his chest, why is my heart beating so fast? then he feels his cheeks heat up.
 
THANK YOU FOR READING AGAIN!!! I WILL NEVER GET TIRED OF THANKING YOU ALL ^_^ 
 

 

Chapter 3- In 1 Roof and 2 Worlds!
  • Mr. and Mrs. Lee got L.Joe and Jae a house of their own which they will live with their younger brothers: Jae Moo and Suk Hyun as well as with their maid, Minah.
"Keep your own boundaries to yourself and I will too."
"You do know my brother already have a girlfriend. Why are you still doing this? Don't tell me you're going to make him fall in love with you?"