Sudden Double Date?!

Be Ma Girl, Idiot!

 

Umm... Yes, I haven't been a good author and update my stories often. I'm really sorry *bows* 
You may think it's just excuses but school's killing me, this is why I am so happy tomorrow is Friday and it's Christmas break...But then I'll be busy again because of ... Personal Business :)
 
Anyway, Thank You Very Much for Staying With me! 
 
LEAVE A COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU'VE BEEN/THINK OF THE STORY SO FAR, PLEASE ^_^
 
 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRR0-Rgeaj4cSFgLeMthg images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQy7yc_qEPZKcKDqLtAWBI  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBz88o5vEcyfGXCNI-scH
 
 
 
| Be Ma Girl, Idiot |
Chapter 9- Sudden Double Date?!

Continuing...
 
Silence there is while Jae and Suk Hyun are in the kitchen preparing their snacks. In the living room, Jr. sits alone in the long couch. Besides both end of the couch are sofas. Simply, explaining, L.Joe watches his phone pretending to do something important, Chunji reads the magazine with his right leg over his left. As for Jr. he is comfortably sitting down looking around the place, waiting for Jae. Suk Hyun was the first to come out of the kitchen. L.Joe looks up from his phone and Chunji did the same with his magazine as Suk Hyun runs and jumps onto Jr.'s lap like his child. 
 
"Appa, are you going to live here too?" Suk Hyun said bluntly. Jr. smiles but before he could answer---
 
"No!" Chunji and L.Joe already did in unison. Jr. smirks and turns back to Suk Hyun. Chunji and L.Joe exchange surprise looks... The look away and continue what they're doing. 
 
"Suk Hyunnie~ Why don't you help Jae umma neh?" he tells Suk Hyun who then nods and runs to the kitchen. Jr. glances at the two... "So there's the player and the ..." he let out, capturing L.Joe and Chunji's attention to him, "admirer?" he added looking at Chunji with a smug look in his eyes. He laughs a bit, "Jae, Jae, Jae, such a naive little girl." L.Joe and Chunji stares at him bewilder. Jr. lays back, "I know how cute Jae could have been but I never thought, noble dudes can also fall for boyish and plain girl from the street." 
 
"I am not in love with Jae. I have a girlfriend," L.Joe said. Jr. glances at him with a smirk. 
 
"Why do you think I call you a player?" The two glares at each other. "You know, L. Joe ssi, there are boys who had fallen for Jae that was already taken. Let me assume that your girlfriend is one of those noble women you can find in a five star hotel or restaurant, a mansion or a palace, with a pretty wealthy family on her back that she didn't have to rely on herself for anything?" he continued. L.Joe was surprise to know Jr. could guess so right. "And that she can't do anything else but loves a person and mostly herself?" Jr. pauses, leaning forward, still onto L.Joe. "L.Joe ssi, I had a girlfriend like that before. She wasn't wealthy like yours but pretty rich enough for a middle class. There was one time she got sick and I took care of her like no boyfriend these days would do, but apparently, those kind of girls who are very dependent and incapable of understanding situations and past, are very irritating or should I also say, full of jealousy?" he added, shocking L.Joe more. Chunji looks back and forth to L.Joe and Jr. as they interact. 
 
Jae comes out of the kitchen with a tray full of cookies and brownies and pink lemonade. She sets them carefully on the table and took a seat next to Jr. However, Jr. didn't let go of L.Joe's glance. Instead he continued, "Those people are spoiled and one piece of advice, don't spoil them." With that L.Joe glares at him and slowly controls his temper. As for Jr. he just lay back, grab a cookie and smirk. 
 
Jae noticing the atmosphere, turns to Jr. and gives him a look. "What did you do?" she asked him. 
 
"What? Just because it's like this doesn't mean you should look at me," he defended. A pause there was and Jr. could help but smirk. "Yeah, you should look at me," he said with a grin. Jae rolls her eyes with a grin too and smack Jr.'s shoulder lightly. "So how's this place? Like it? That guy (points at L.Joe) never did anything to you right?" he said. Chunji chokes on his pink lemonade and L.Joe sits up straight. Jae stares at him, grasping what he said but fails. 
 
"Yah!" L.Joe could only let out as Chunji stares at him with curiosity. Jae turns her head to the three boys... quizzically. 
 
"What do you mean?" she asks Jr. who then laughs... as Chunji sigh and L.Joe stares at her. 
 
Jr. wraps his arms around her and kiss her cheek, "ah~ I miss your innocence!" He then cuddle her. Chunji chokes again, but this time with the brownies, L.Joe feels... rather ... uneasy of the sight. Yet, he doesn't know exactly why. Jae struggles to get out of Jr. tight embrace... Chunji excuses himself to the bathroom... Jr. continue to snuggle and cuddle Jae as much as he wants, giving her kisses on her cheeks, some were even close to . No matter how hard Jae try to escape Jr.'s 'so-called fatherly love', she couldn't. But that was not what bothers L.Joe at all, it was the look Jr. gives him every time he does it. 
 
He feels uneasy and just he can't hold back anymore. L.Joe stands up and hold a tight grip on Jr.'s wrist making Jr smirk and let go. Jae stares up at the fueling L.Joe, who then grabs her hand and takes her to their room. He closes it and locks it. 
 
.
.
.
.
.
 
"Yah, Byung Byung? Are you okay?" she asked, sort of worried. L.Joe felt himself wake up to his sense. What did he just do? He turns around to find Jae looking at him worried but at the same quizzically. 
 
"Um..." he stutters. He thinks, thinks, thinks, thinks, and thinks, then... "That guy is annoying me," was all he could say for now. 
 
Jae tilted her head, implying to say 'just that?' but continue anyway, "Why?"
 
"Because..." L.Joe stops and thinks again. *Just say it...* he thought then sigh. "Isn't he your cousin? Then why the hell is he you?" he unconsciously said... Now he really said it. 
 
Jae stares at him taken aback but almost broke out of laughter, she held it in though... It isn't just what L.Joe said that was funny, it was everything: his face, expression, voice... "And your point is?" Jae calmly said. L.Joe stares at her, thinking again. "He isn't me, he's just like that normally. Been like that for a long time you know," Jae said. 
 
L.Joe let out a very heavy sigh, "well... Tell him to do that in his house not mine. It's disgusting." Okay, this time Jae really laughs but loud. "What?" L.Joe holding back his anger. "It's true!" 
 
Jae calms down. "Okay, okay, okay calm down. He's probably just doing that because he thinks you like me," Jae said laughing. L.Joe freeze for some reason, which caught Jae's full attention. Her expression straighten, "you... Yah! You have a girlfriend." L.Joe wakes up.
 
"Yah! You think I don't know that! And that too, he is delusional too! Why would I like a girl like you?" he blurted out, making Jae stares at him ... unsure of where this is going. "Yah! And if you like what he's doing to you earlier, didn't your mother taught you anything a bit noble?" 
 
Jae froze. The door swung opens and Jr. appears pulling Jae in his arms. L.Joe was taken aback but was frighten by Jr.'s death glare. "You've gone too far there. Watch your mouth before I rip it with your jaws," he said. Jr. spun Jae around and brings her out of the house, passing Chunji was only caught a bit of the scene. L.Joe felt his legs wobble... Not because of Jr's threat but because of Jae's expression. It was pale and frozen... Her eyes that was unpredictable and just there, were cold like ice. 
 
Jae made Jr. stops, but as soon as she did that, Jr. brings her to an embrace. "I should have had gone in sooner. If I did, you wouldn't had have heard that," he said apologetically.
 
"Jr." Jae's voice husk, "It's okay. L.Joe doesn't know anything..."
 
-----
 
After that, Jae tells Jr. to go home since it'd be awkward now... Especially after what happened. 
 
Jae enters the room and finds Chunji with Suk Hyun on the couch who was still eating his cookies and brownies. Chunji and Jae made eye contact, "Jae, you should go to L.Joe right now... He's feeling guilty." Jae gave him a smile and a nod then heads to their room.
 
Jae slowly enters the room and finds L.Joe sitting at the edge of the bed. She then sits next to him. "Yah, are you okay?" she asked him. 
 
L.Joe didn't turn to her, "I should be asking you that."
 
Jae lays down, "I'm okay. Now will you answer my question?" 
 
This time L.Joe turns to her and lays down next to her. The first time they laid down together on their own bed. "I'm good. I'm sorry for being careless with my words..." he said, apologetically.
 
Jae smiles and stares at the ceiling. "It's cool. Besides I doubt you know what you offended..." she said then looks at him. "Byung Byung..." she said as L.Joe turns to her. 
 
"Yeah?" L.Joe let out, staring at her for the first time up close, a distance where he could clearly see Jae's brown eyes. 
 
Jae sigh then smiles, "everything's alright, okay? No need to feel guilty..." Jae stands up and heads out of the room, leaving L.Joe there laying down... still his eyes frozen at her used to be spot...
 
-----
 
The next day, L.Joe went to Ji Yeon. He thought of what Jr. told him and it's true... Ji Yeon is full of jealousy and he mustn't spoil her. When Ji Yeon heads out, L.Joe stops her... Pulling her in his embrace saying the words, "I miss you Ji Yeon... I really do..." Ji Yeon felt his warm and hugs him back.
 
"Me too oppa, I missed you so much," she said. They broke the hug. "Why don't we go in a date right now? Is that alright?" Ji Yeon asked her. L.Joe smiles and they head on. 
 
----
 
"Yah! Chunji! As much as I like eating here for experience, this is too much. I just want to go somewhere more fun you know?" Jae tells Chunji who keeps dragging Jae. 
 
"No! Let's go. We're going to eat here first then we'll go somewhere fun, okay?" Chunji tells him. Jae sigh and goes along. 
 
-----
 
On their way to their reserve place, Ji Yeon with L.Joe unexpectedly bumps onto Jae with Chunji. The three gasps with the exception of Jae. "Chunji oppa? Jae?" Ji Yeon let out. L.Joe stares at them. Ji Yeon glances at L.Joe who noticed her. She turns to Chunji and Jae with a beam, "why don't the two of you join us? It'll be a double date!" 
 
L.Joe gawks at Ji Yeon and felt that uneasiness again inside him as he stares at Chunji and Jae who smiles at each other...
 
Ji Yeon drags L.Joe with him as Chunji and Jae follows behind. "Does this mean Byung Byung will have to treat our meals?" Jae said smirking. Chunji nods beaming. 
 
"Which means, we have more money to spare to have fun," he tells her. Jae quietly cheers with Chunji. 
 
The four eats their fancy meal... quietly which Jae found very awkward and weird. "This seem so sophisticated and... fancy?" Jae whispers to Chunji. Chunji laughs and wipes Jae's lip all of the sudden. Ji Yeon smiles at the sight of them while L.Joe just feels so uneasy but he knows he has to smile. 
 
----
 
Their boring time in the restaurant ended and so Chunji and Jae plans on going to the amusement park. Ji Yeon was curious so now she and L.Joe tags along. 
 
Jae and Chunji along with L.Joe and Ji Yeon goes to buy couple head bands. 
 
"Jae which fits?" Chunji asked her who's already wearing a long bunny black ears.
 
Jae takes a look, "hmm... ah! This Mickey Mouse one!" 
 
"Wah! Oppa, you look so cute!" Ji Yeon beams which made Chunji and Jae turn to them. They found L.Joe wearing white bunny ears, he did to himself. Ji Yeon's bright expression stops when she saw Jae wearing the same but opposite color of L.Joe's ... While L.Joe and Jae exchange glances. 
 
"Hey, you are so cute!" Chunji said then takes the bunny ears off L.Joe's head. "But, no. You and I are wearing Mickey and Minnie mouse head bands," he said and replace L.Joe's head band with the partner of Chunji's headband. Jae laughs and walks toward them... Ji Yeon puts on the cat head bands. 
 
"Byung, Byung, you look so cute like Chunji here~" Jae said who was walking to Chunji's side but ended up being in between the two. Ji Yeon who was behind them, stares and reads their atmosphere. 
 
L.Joe pinches Jae's cheeks, "yah! Do you want to die?"
 
Chunji lightly pushes L.Joe away from Jae, "Why is Mickey so hot headed? Hmm~ I don't mind, you look cute and hot at the same time~" Chunji had a smirk on his face. L.Joe laughs and slightly pushes Chunji. 
 
----
 
Just then, Jae who was laughing at the two... catches a glimpse of someone familiar. 
 
>>>>>
 
It has been so long! And It's almost Christmas! Aren't you all Excited! 
 
Chapter 10- Stalker, What?!
  • Out of nowhere, Jae has been sensing someone following or watching her from a distance. One day, she asks L.Joe to go to the supermarket with her which is really the other way around.

No Dialogue

 

I CAN'T PROMISE YOU ALL ANYTHING BUT I HOPE TO WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER TOMORROW! 

 

COMMENT!