A Surprisingly Fun Date!

Be Ma Girl, Idiot!

 

Extra Information:
Kang Ji Yeon
  • Kang Ji Yeon is a real lady: elegant and noble like. An ideal traditional lady type. 
  • Her parents are Directors and Producers. She grew up as an only child and spoiled. 
  • She's smart and responsible. 
  • Since she grew up in a prestigious house, Ji Yeon doesn't know how to cook specific meals. She can do chores but rare since they have maids. 
  • Just like her personality, she has this charm like that makes people like her especially guys and girls to be envy of her. 
  • She is sensitive and soft. Gets really offended and cries easily. She's not use being around people who jokes around a lot like Chunji, especially when she met Jr. Tends to get jealous and manipulated easily... especially when it comes to Jae who's a master of manipulation (uses it often when she notice Ji Yeon thinking too much about her relationship with L.Joe.)
  • Consider Jae as her ideal type: someone who is strong and brave, fierce but a gentleman and sweet, (which frustrates L.Joe).
  • L.Joe and her met at a formal party. They both asked out each other at the same time. Chunji set them out. 
  • She's really sweet and girly, because she's an only child meeting Sun Kyun really makes her happy (they get along). JM and her... rarely talk and look at each other, same goes to Chunji. L.Joe and her tends to go on fancy dates like restaurants or visiting far away places. 

 

| BE MA GIRL, IDIOT! |
CHAPTER 4- A SURPRISINGLY FUN DATE!
 
"WHAT?" The three of them exclaims. Chunji follows where Jae is looking at and it drops to Suk Hyun who's happily enjoying himself with Mr. Lee. So when he look at her in the eyes, her reasoning seems to be predictable. But L.Joe and Ji Yeon were too busy worrying about what she said. 
 
"Oppa, what is she talking about? What does she mean being a family?" Ji Yeon. Even though Chunji seems to be getting it... still he's shock. "Tell me."
 
Before L.Joe could explain, Jae calls for Mr. Lee, "Can you please drop off Suk Hyun back home? I would like to discuss something with L.Joe alone." Mr. Lee smiles and they both go. 
.
.
.
.
.
"I thought it's about you two being adopted or something..." Chunji whispers loudly. He thought wrong. 
 
"No, but I'm not planning on marrying her at all. My dad just want us to get together in one house and go out," L.Joe explains a bit more. Ji Yeon stays quiet, speechless. 
 
"Ji Yeon-ah, you don't have to worry about anything. It's not like I'm planning on marrying this guy, I'm simply not an idiot," she said... "I mean, there's no way I could take away someone I don't like from someone I like." 
 
"... 'I like' ...?" Ji Yeon repeated. 
 
"Yeah, I like you and I don't like him (L.Joe)," Jae points at L.Joe. "Though it doesn't make much sense (Chunji's thoughts: which it doesn't) you two can continue being a lover. I don't plan on taking him away from you... I like you so I'll let you go (Ji Yeon's thought: huh?/ L.Joe's thought: what is she blabbering about?/ Chunji's thought: here she goes again...)"
 
"Wait! Isn't doing this is like lying to my dad?!" L.Joe blurted out. 
 
"We're not going to lie to your dad. Living in one house is no big of a deal and when I said 'let's become a family' I meant, Suk Hyun and you becoming brothers. It's like adoptions kinda way..." Jae explains. 
 
"So you're saying you and L.Joe will be siblings?" Chunji checks. Jae nods. "Oh! So living in one house as siblings! I get it... That way, you (to L.Joe) won't be lying to anyone..." Chunji confirms. Jae chuckles and mouth 'wow' while the other two still try to grasp the idea. 
 
"I already have a brother, why would I want another one?" L.Joe said, leaning back on the chair. 
 
Jae sigh, "so you're saying that you don't want cute little Suk Hyun as your little brother too? He seems to really like you, you know," Jae said... There goes her eyes again, searching deep within L.Joe, holding onto his gaze and persuading it. Though he could feel her manipulation working... Though he wants to let go, he couldn't. She held onto his eyes really strong and say it one more time, "Cute. Little. Suk Hyun as your Little. Brother. Too. You know you can't resist it."
 
"Fine! But I'm also doing this for my dad!" L.Joe tells her and stands up, followed by the rest of them. A smirk forms on Jae's lips and grabs Ji Yeon's hand. 
 
"Don't worry Ji Yeon. I too will protect your relationship with L.Joe. I really like you so I'll let you go but just in case you want to go out with me, just say so ok?" Jae tells creep out and blushing Ji Yeon. Chunji face slap his face while L.Joe pulls Ji Yeon away from Jae. 
 
"She's my girlfriend! Not yours!" L.Joe said, irritated and they both started walking away. The smirk on Jae's face hasn't left and Chunji's still confuse.
 
"I know this is rude to ask, but are you lesbian?" 
 
"No, I just like seeing Byung Byung irritated and pissed off," Jae replies. 
 
----
 
> Dinner <
 
The whole family eats at the dinning table, Minah prepared such fancy food since Mrs. Lee is picky with her meals. Suk Hyun happily eats his food while Mr. Lee adoringly watches him as he eats as well. Mrs. Lee, from Jae's point of view, seems to be really a sophisticated person. And for Jae those type of people ... she's not compatible with. They don't get along at all. "How's your relationship going?" Mr. Lee spoke out to Jae and L.Joe who froze not knowing how to response. 
 
L.Joe starts to stutter but Jae just kick his leg and glare him a look. "It's fine Mr. Lee but ... we're still beyond the starting line. Still as awkward as ever," Jae replies which half true.
 
"I don't think awkward is the right word," JM butts in, L.Joe and Jae glares at him and shot him a glance saying 'shut up'. 
 
"Noona and Hyung should go on a date!" Suk Hyun suggested beaming. 
 
Mr. Lee snap his finger and stands up, "that's it! A Date! Tomorrow, the two of you has to go on a date!!!" The two sits speechless. Sunk Hyun you didn't have to in... Jae hissed in her head.
 
----
 
Morning comes and the two decided that this is not a real date since L.Joe is dating Ji Yeon plus they kept it a secret to her since L.Joe knows that his dad would be sending someone to spy on them. 
 
"Yah, wear something that doesn't embarrass me," L.Joe tells her since Jae is staring at her closet. Then he leaves the room and was surprise to see JM just standing next to his door. "What are you doing there?" he asks.
 
"Nothing, just curious of what she'll wear," JM plainly responsed. 
 
"It better be nothing too boyish," L.Joe said as he passed by. JM follows him to the living room. 
 
"Why not? Doesn't she look good with boyish clothes?" JM said, making L.Joe stop his track and turn to him with a 'what did you say look?' "What it's true. If she wears something girly, I don't think she'll feel comfortable nor will you," he added. L.Joe sits on the couch and watches Suk Hyun plays with toys. JM stands in front of him and stares, "you're wearing casual clothes... nothing too noble or formal. Haven't seen you wear clothes like that for a long time."
 
L.Joe stares at himself and remembers. Oh yeah, when did I stop wearing casual clothes anyway? he thought. "You look rather comfortable and cool that your current usual image," JM continued. Well, I do feel fresh for no reason... 
 
"I'm only dress like this because Jae demand me to," L.Joe said. "We didn't even have anything plan in mind. This isn't even a real date, just a friend date kind of," he added. 
 
"You mean, hang out?" JM corrected him and L.Joe nods. 
 
----
 
"Hmm... I guess this is alright. Nothing too girly nor boyish just even," Jae tells herself. It's chilly outside so she wears a rip jeans and a long pattern vest with short sleeves, a plain long sleeve under a design t-shirt. She carries a small shoulder back pack and her hair is tied in a bun as usual. Her shoes matches the vest very well, also pattern design but sort of old (it has smudges and trails of dirt). "Cool."
 
She heads out of the room and go straight to the living room. "Oi, Byung Byung let's go- I wanna go home early," she calls out but her voices trails off when she notice Minah's glowing face, L.Joe's and JM's shock expression. Suk Hyun beams and runs to her, giving Jae a tight hug. 
 
"Noona looks pretty and cute!" he exclaims happily. It is rare to see Jae become to stylish. If Jr. is there, he would be hugging his daughter with a huge grin on his face. 
 
"Thank you little cutie pie!" Jae said and embrace Suk Hyun. JM walks toward her as she stand up, observing up and down.
 
"Hyung, I told you..." JM said. " Even you can make boy's clothes belongs to a girl," he added with a smile. Jae was happy to hear that since she really likes boyish clothes, so she pinches Moo Moo's cheek. 
 
"Thank you little bro!" 
 
L.Joe who stood there frozen looks away, agreeing with JM's opinion. "Let's go and get this over with."
 
"Oh, Byung Byung we're not taking the car," Jae tells him.
 
----
 
The two walks with a distance but next to each other on the street on the way to the bus station. It's so quiet and awkward... so it's weird for them because they both know they don't get along at all and their conversation usually starts from an argument to another. The two reach the bus stop and waits. 
.
.
.
.
.
"Where do you want to go?" Jae was the one who got the guts to break the silence. L.Joe looks at her and notice how the other girls who were waiting keeps on looking at him. 
 
"How should I know? You're the one who told me to wear casual clothes and not reserve any restaurants or places," L.Joe tells her. 
 
"I know I did. But now where do you wish to go?" Jae asked again. 
 
"I just told you I don't know. If only you made plans and not decide at the last minute, we wouldn't be thinking about that. Now we're waiting for the bus to--" L.Joe was cut off.
 
"I said, where do you want and wish to go?!" Jae burst out, standing up. The girls starts murmuring about Jae being too pushy or annoying him. Of course the two could hear. 
 
L.Joe didn't want them to think like that... and someone inside him is telling his little head that Jae isn't being pushy or a hindrance. He was surprise and flatter when Jae yelled at him about where he wants and wishes to go... So someone in him is tell his little head that Jae is only being considerate while he's being too narrow-minded. "I really don't know..." he answers quietly. 
 
Jae looks at him then sigh. "Seriously, you... really get me," she said, obviously troubled. L.Joe stares at her expression and was surprise to see such thing. On the other hand, he doesn't know how to response... he's feeling something that he should not.
 
"I'm sorry," he suddenly apologizes looking away. Jae turns to him, touched. She smiles and then grab his hand. She started to walk away from the moment the bus is so close to arriving. "Where are we going? The bus is just a mile away," he tells her while looking at their hands together. He really is feeling something he's not suppose to.
 
"I know that. I have a place near him, just walking distance... We'll go there instead," Jae tells him. A place? he thought, bit confuse. Then Jae turns her head to him with a smile, "Don't worry about it. It'll be fun." There goes the feeling again.
 
----
 
Sounds echoing all over the places, loud noises and small noises with different pitches and ranges join together. People either altogether or individually enjoying themselves inside the room. The lights flashing in different colors and screens adding more flashes. It's the arcade room inside the mall. 
 
"Ta-dah! Maybe this will help get along a bit," Jae said, finally letting go of L.Joe's hands. Again since this is mall, he's easily attracting girls' attention. "Shall we Byung Byung?" Jae said with a grin and goes in. L.Joe follows behind and just realize how she's been calling him Byung Byung. Usually he doesn't like those pet names because it sounds and feels cheesy, even he won't let Ji Yeon call him anything pet like... But Jae isn't referring to it as a pet name, it's just sound like she came up a nickname for me, he thought.
 
The moment their got everything settled, it's time to have fun! 
 
"Whoever loses, will buy both drinks and food!" Jae suggested and they both agree. Now, first race car. Those who were waiting for their turn watches their competition amusingly. 
 
"Dude, this girl is really good. Cool," a boy behind them said. 
 
"Yeah, she's beating him. She's super cool... and cute don't you think?" another boy said. They both heard it but Jae couldn't care less. As for L.Joe though he knows he should focus on winning, something inside him couldn't help but feel uneasy. 
 
One more lap and the two starts car banging each other. Then ..... 
 
"Wow, she's so cute. Not like other girls!" a boy near L.Joe's side said, making him feel uneasy again. And because of less focus, Jae got him off guard and she wins.
 
Later on, overall Jae is winning by six points and L.Joe has five.
 
Then the basketball boots. Basketball isn't L.Joe's favorite sport but he likes while for Jae it is. So of course, she won again. This girl is beating me in almost everything in this room,L.Joe irritatingly thought. But this is the first I've seen her smile so much for one day... He shook his head when he realize he's been staring at her for quite a time now. 
 
"Oi, what could be our last one? It's seven to five," Jae playfully said, truly satisfied. 
 
"Fine! There's only one more place we haven't gone to!" L.Joe said and points at the (A/N I don't know what you call it. It's a thing with claws and you have to get a bear or something like that.) 
 
"Alrighty then!" Jae said and... as time passes it's L.Joe's win. Then they went to the step dance thing... which Jae has less confidence in. She lost. Now they're even. One more and either one of them wins. Out of all the arcade there is one spot where Jae is not good at: that thing where you shoot a ball inside the holes from a distance (A/N: IDK if they have those on some arcade places but yeah...). "Um... This game I can't ... My eyes are bad when it comes to shooting, especially when it's sort of dark," she tells L.Joe. 
 
"What do you mean?" he asks confuse. 
 
"My vision is bad when it comes to dark places... even if it's this kind of dark," she told him. Arcade places don't usually have open lights, it sort of ruin the fun and enjoyment. "You can go first," she suggested. Later on, L.Joe wins. 
 
"YES! I WON!," he tells her, sticking his tongue out. Jae started to laugh. "What?" 
 
"Nothing, let's sit down." And they both did. Outside the arcade room is an open bench, the two of them sits there and girls that would pass by would give L.Joe that shy and yet flirty looks. 
 
"You really attract attention huh," Jae said. L.Joe leans back like her and sigh. 
 
"Yeah, I sometimes don't like it," he said, looking up at the far away ceiling. "You know, we actually get along ... in some kind of way. We could really be siblings you know instead of a couple. I don't think dad wouldn't mind adopting you guys as well but it's all up to your parents," he added. Jae stares at him, touch again. 
 
"We get along, especially today," Jae agrees. "Yeah, being siblings would work instead I guess. I don't really mind." Then Jae's phone got a message from Jr. 
 
> Jae! I miss you and Kyunnie!!!! When are you going to visit me?!!!!!?!?!?! -Annoying Jr. <
 
Jae laughs. "It seems that I need to visit someone soon," she said. L.Joe notice that different smile on her face, and once again he feels uneasy. 
 
"Who's that?" he plainly and yet curiously asked. 
 
"Just Jr. He said he misses me," Jae said, her voice sounding really sweet and soft. 
 
"Jr.? You mean that guy I was having a glaring contest with?" L.Joe make sure. Jae nods. "Are you two close?" L.Joe carefully said.
 
"Yeah, we're like two chains connected together. We've been together for a long time now and this is the first time we're actually separated. He was the only one in the world that really dig deep in me after what I went through.  He brought back the real old me, somewhat..." Jae tells him with her soft voice, memories flashing back in. Her smile looks gentle as a white blossom. "Something happened that made me lost my dream and faith. He brought it back but I still don't have full confidence. What happened isn't easy to forget," she continues and looks at L.Joe. He's confuse but from what he understands, Jr. and her are unbreakable. No wonder why I feel so uneasy when I see that guy... wait, what am I saying? he thought.
 
"I'm going to go get us something to drink," L.Joe said and went back in the arcade room where they also sell drinks. 
 
"Here you go," the cashier gave him the drink. Just as he was about to go, he saw the basket full of rings. The first one he saw that caught his eyes was the plain and round silver ring that has 'Dream' carve on it. He took it and stare at it, then remembers what Jae said. Hmm... Maybe this will bring back her full confidence, he thought. 
 
----
 
L.Joe comes back and sits down. "You said something about not having confidence. To be honest I always thought you're always confident and just strong willed. But it seems that I was wrong," he said.
 
Jae smiles, which he saw from the corner of his eyes. "I always look like that... I don't have a lot of confidences in many and many things and situations," she told him.
 
"Like what kind of things and situations?" he asked.
 
"Serious and unexpected situations... I don't really know," she said. "I'm just not confident." 
 
L.Joe leans forward and turns his head to Jae with a sincere smile, "I didn't know, this would turn out to be fun. Especially with you." Jae did the same.
 
"Yah, don't look down on me. I know how to have fun." Jae stands up and stretches her arms. "We should go and grab something to eat. I know just the shop to treat you!" Just before she could walk away before him, L.Joe grabs her hand and pulls her a bit close. "What?" L.Joe didn't say anything nor bother to look at her. After putting the ring in her hand, he walks away with a fast pace. Jae opens her hand and found the ring. She smiles and puts it on her left, index finger. Jae catches up to L.Joe's side and said, "thanks. this will help!" 
 
As the two continue to walk away, Jae tells him one more thing: "But next time don't buy me any accessory freely. We're not a couple you know." L.Joe is an idiot to not even realize what he did. 
 
----
 
> THE DATE WILL CONTINUE NEXT CHAPTER! < 
 
ANYWAY, THANKS FOR READING ^_^ SUBS AND COMS TOO ^.< 
 
> I'm planning on making a new fanfic story. The genre will be *action, sports, romance, comedy, drama, slice of life and gender bender*. I'm still thinking about it but I think I might start it when I'm near to finishing this story or after this story. I'M ALSO PLANNING ON PUTTING PERSONAL CREATED PICTURES (ANIMATED) FOR IT TOO! CHARACTERS ARE ALSO DECIDED AND THE PLOT AS WELL. IT'S A COMMON LIKE STORY I GUESS BUT I HAVE A WAY OF MAKING IT DIFFERENT. I'LL SHARE IT WITH YOU AND GET YOUR OPINION ABOUT IT. LATER! 
 
Chapter 5- Ideal House Wife!
  • Chunji and Ji Yeon visits Jae and L.Joe's home without consulting. 
"Wow, you can do so many things! I'm impress!"
"She's really good at cooking you know? It's really delicious!"