Ideal House Wife!

Be Ma Girl, Idiot!

 

**** I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR PROBABLY OVER A MONTH! I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY LATELY, WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A VERY BUSY YEAR FOR ME?! ANYWAY, I GIVE YOU THIS LONG CHAPTER... THANK YOU FOR READING!!! I APPRECIATE IT A LOT!!!! <3
 
Extra Information:
images.jpg
Lee Jae Moo [Oh Jae Moo]
 
  • He is L.Joe's little brother. L.Joe gave him the nickname JM... But as for Jae's arrival, he also got the Moo Moo nickname.
  • He is very intellectual and smart. Enjoys sports a lot.
  • One thing L.Joe despises about him is that he share the same height as L.Joe... And he's only three years younger than him. 
  • He is straight-forward and just say somethings bluntly. 
  • First impression of Jae is that she is a hindrance to L.Joe's life, but later on becomes fond of her...
  • Favors Sun Kyun a lot. He's with him a lot.
  • He's very casual and does not let his background get a way of him having a normal life. 
  • Really popular in school which he somewhat hates because of all the girls in his tail. 
| BE MA GIRL, IDIOT! |
CHAPTER 5- IDEAL HOUSE WIFE! 
 
"So this is where we are going to eat?" L.Joe asked, looking at an old looking restaurant with wooden walls and ancient times furniture. "I haven't eaten in this kind of place in a long time," he added. Jae pulls him inside and goes to a sit, laughing. 
 
"When was the last time? When you still haven't got your nobility conscious?" she said, arrogantly. L.Joe snickered then glares at her. 
 
"Haha, funny."
 
Minutes later, an ajhumma comes out of the kitchen and beams so happily when she saw L.Joe and Jae. She let out a huge smile and touches her cheek with both hands. "Jae- ah!!! I haven't you seen since last week! You usually come here everyday!" she said. L.Joe looks at Jae who's also smiling widely.
 
"Abonim! (Grandma)" Jae exclaims. Grandma? L.Joe thought, surprise. Jae stands up and hug her tightly. After the hug, she noticed L.Joe standing up. 
 
"Oh my~ What a handsome young boy!" she said, suddenly pinching L.Joe's cheek. He smiles and bow. 
 
"Hi, abonim..."
 
Grandma turns to Jae, "but where's Jr.? You always come here with him... and your little brother." L.Joe's expression stiffened. Just seconds ago, she was praising him and now she's talking about another guy. Jae let out an awkward laugh and scratches the back of her neck. 
 
"Ah, abonim... I actually moved and Jr. is probably working in the ramen shop right now. But don't worry, we'll visit soon with Suk Hyun!" Jae said. 
 
L.Joe and Jae take their sits again as ajhumma brings their samgyupsal ingredients. Jae readies the built in stove while L.Joe arrange the ingredients. As Jae puts the beef on the stove with her left hand, L.Joe notices the ring in her finger. A sudden smile forms on his lips. He prevented it from continuing with his hand. The first beefs cooked and L.Joe makes his own and Jae too... It was delicious. 
 
L.Joe's phone starts ringing. He looks at it and found Jiyeon's ID... He almost choke and answers the phone. "Hello? Jiyeon, what's up?" 
 
"What's up?" Jiyeon repeated... L.Joe never used anything so informal with her before. 
 
"Oh, I mean, How you doing?" L.Joe corrected himself. 
 
"Where are you? I called you hours ago but you wouldn't answer. I also called your new house number but Jae Moo said you went to an appointment. You know you could've called me and I would go with you," Jiyeon said... sounding worry. L.Joe swallow his food and talks.
 
"Don't worry about me, I'm fine. I..." he stops. In fact, L.Joe is not a good liar and he knows he must be honest with his girlfriend. "Jiyeon, I just finished my appointment... I'm at a--" his phone got taken away from him and was hung by Jae who laid it down L.Joe's water cup. He stare at her astonished... "What you did that for? I was going to tell her where we are," he tells Jae who just continue eating. 
 
"This place... I only brought Jr. and Suk Hyun here, no one else. Since your the first outside of my comfort zone...to come here with me, I don't want you to bring someone else without my permission," she told him then take a sip of water. 
 
"You don't own this shop, anyone is allowed to come here... they're called customer," L.Joe tells her arrogantly. She looks up to him with eyes glaring. L.Joe, overwhelmed looks away. 
 
"Just don't bring anyone else here. You wouldn't even know this place if I didn't bring you here. So don't go inviting other people when you're with someone else," she tells him. L.Joe stares at her...
 
"And you do know that this isn't a real date right?" L.Joe said, making Jae stops eating. "This is what we call hanging out. Meaning, I could tag along anyone else I want," he added. Jae stands up and grabs her bag, leaving money on the table. She looks at L.Joe with sharp glaring eyes. 
 
"You're right. But even if this is not a real date, you should know better. We're both hanging out because we want to show your father that we could make a good relationship as siblings. In short, you and I are trying to get to know each other. I wouldn't bring anyone else even If I want to because that would just get in the way," she tells him then leave. L.Joe sits there... staring at the wooden table feeling both mad and guilty. Ajhumma gets out of the kitchen and approach L.Joe who is leaving. She stops him.
 
"Young boy, don't mind Jae-ssi... She's just like that," she said, comfortingly.
 
"Yeah... I can tell," he said, softly.
 
Ajhumma places her hand on L.Joe's shoulder and faces him on the table where they were sitting. "Jae always sits right here. Everyday after school she would come here and eat with Jr. and Suk Hyun. She never brought someone with her..." she continued. 
 
L.Joe looks at the ajhumma and see that touch look on her face. "Never? Just Jr. and Suk Hyun? .... Then this must be a very important place for her," he said... now feeling guilty.
 
"It is. This is the place where her whole family used to eat all the time," ajhumma making L.Joe stare at her, surprise. "After what happened, her oasis faded away... and Jr. brought them back again." 
 
L.Joe clenches his fist and bows infront of the ajhumma, bidding goodbye. He runs outside the shop and finds Jae. He reaches for his phone and calls her. Minutes later, she answers. "Where are you?" his voice sounds exhausted and panting. 
 
"Behind you, idiot," she said to. L.Joe turns around shock, still the phone in his ears. "I was waiting for you outside the shop when you started running like a mom who lost her child in a mall. You owe me big time," she added... also panting. L.Joe smiles and approach her. He bows...
 
"I'm sorry for being careless..." he said. That place really is important to her and he shouldn't be so easy about it. 
 
---
 
Back in the house:
 
"Where's your maid?"
 
"My dad took her in his mansion for something..."
 
"Why do you only have one maid?"
 
"Because we only need one maid."
 
"Such a terse response."
 
"Of course."
 
"Um... Noona, I'm hungry~"
 
"Oh, Suk Hyun-ah~ Don't worry, we'll get you food."
 
"You know how to cook?"
 
"Huh? ... Eh... No..."
 
"Where is L.Joe?! and Jae?!"
 
"Noona and hyung went on a d--"
 
"Ah! Hyung there's a spider behind Jiyeon Noona's head!!!" 
 
"KYAH!!!!" Jiyeon screams and panicks. Chunji did the same, unexpextedly. JM grabs Sun Kyun and whispers: "Don't tell them anything ok?" Sun Kyun nods. 
 
----
 
L.Joe and Jae arrives in front of the house and heard screaming. L.Joe rush in first then Jae. Then they found Chunji hugging a pillow next to JM who's hugging Suk Hyun on the couch while Jiyeon is on the floor hugging her knees frighten. "What's going on?!" L.Joe asked, concern.
 
Jiyeon points at the tiled floor and their eyes landed on the spider walking around. "Hyung! I was only franking when I said there was a spider behind Jiyeon noona's head but there really waas!!!!" JM said. It was huge but nothing dangerous. L.Joe grabs his slipper and approach the spider slowly. As he was about to hit it hard, someone traps it inside a plastic cup (found on the table). They all stare at her. 
 
"Hand me a paper Byung Byung," Jae said flatly. L.Joe drops his slipper and goes to get a paper. He handed it to Jae and she slid it under the cup completely trapping it inside. She slowly carry it outside the house and goes across the street, letting go of the spider. 
 
"Noona! I'm hungry!" Suk Hyun cries to Jae. She pats his head and tells him, she's going to make him a meal. Jae heads to the kitchen and checks their ingredients. She took out some and takes out utensils to use. Chunji went in the kitchen with JM and sits on the counter. Suk Hyun follows and sits on Chunji's lap. Jiyeon did too, dragging L.Joe with her. 
 
"Wow, I have an audience..." she said, surprise. 
 
"Noona is going to make food for the all of us!" Suk Hyun exclaims. 
 
"Really?! Us too?!" Chunji asked Jae, excitedly. Jae just nod and continue cooking. Awhile passed and Jae serve their meal on the table. Everyone gathers and amazingly stare at their food. With their open mouth they started eating. 
 
"HM!!/Yumm!/Wah!" they all expressed. Jae smiles and eats as well. 
 
"Noona is really good at cooking! Everytime I'm sick, she'll make me delicious and magicaaal soups!" Suk Hyun said. Jae laughs. 
 
"Wow, you can do so many things! I'm impress!" Chunji suddenly blurted out. Jae stares at him and said, "I don't think so... and I think you don't know..." 
 
"She's really good at cooking you know? It's really delicious!" JM butts in, shoving food inside his mouth. Jiyeon continues eating and admits it really is good. She took a look at L.Joe and found him focusing really hard on Jae's meal. She has never seen L.Joe be so intimate in a food. They've been on restaurants before with high class food but ... this is the first time, she  has ever seen him so into a meal.He almost look like a kid who has never eaten anything for three days straight. 
 
" Oh~ You. Stop flattering me," Jae said. They started laughing. When they're all done eating, JM teaches Jae how to use the dishwasher. L.Joe takes Jiyeon in the living room. Chunji plays with Suk Hyun. 
 
"You really are good at cooking," JM compliments again. 
 
"Thanks. It was nothing really," Jae said. 
 
"Why don't you just cook for us all the time then?" JM asked.
 
"If I do that, then what's Minah going to do?" Jae said. JM stares at her and smile. "Oh, yeah... Tomorrow do you want to come with me shopping?" JM pauses and flinches... nervously. 
 
"Umm... yeah, what are we going to do at the mall?" he asked.
 
"I want to take Suk Hyun shopping. I just got my school allowance," Jae said. JM was surprise to hear that. 
 
"You get school allowance?" he asked astonished. 
 
Jae nods, "Yupe. It's from my scholarship."
 
---
 
Jiyeon and L.Joe sits on the couch in silence. The only noise they could hear are Chunji and Suk Hyun playing. Why does it feel awkward? L.Joe thought. This doesn't feel right...
 
"Oppa, why did you come home with Jae?" she asked, not looking at him. L.Joe feels hot. 
 
"Um... I met her on the way home, I thought I should fetch her," he said. Jiyeon turns to her. 
 
"Fetch?" she repeated... L.Joe's eyes widen and clear his throat. 
 
"I mean pick her up..." he corrected. Damn, I've been talking so informally with Jiyeon now... Damn that Jae! he thought to himself. Jiyeon observe his almost troubled expression... It's the first time she saw him with that expression. 
 
"You know oppa... Today, I feel like I'm seeing a new you," she said. Chunji heard them and secretly watches them. L.Joe stares at Jiyeon confuse. "You're dress casually and you look comfortable in it. The way you talk sounds different too... Even your expression are different. This is the first time I've seen oppa like that," she added. JM and Jae arrives in the living room and found Chunji staring at the two couple on the couch, smirking. The other two turn to the couple. L.Joe found Jae's eyes.... then Jiyeon's statement... For no reason, he blushed. "Oppa, are you okay?" Jiyeon asked. 
 
L.Joe looks away and covers his face. Chunji starts laughing silently. Suk Hyun stares at him while JM sits next to him and asked what's happening. Jae sits next to Suk Hyun and watches the other two. It isn't new... Actually... That was the old me, L.Joe tells Jiyeon in his head but there's no way she could've heard it. Nervously he turns back to Jiyeon with a smile, "It's nothing really."
 
On the other hand, JM takes Suk Hyun to bed. As for Jiyeon and Jae, they're in the kitchen having a small talk... A girl talk, which Jae doesn't like. Chunji and L.Joe are in the living room.
 
"Hyung, do you think I seem different?" L.Joe asked Chunji. Chunji lays his back on the sofa and smiles at the ceiling. L.Joe carry Chunji's leg and take a sit, placing Chunji's leg on his lap. "Do you?"
 
"Well, when I saw you enter the room I was surprise to see you in casual clothes. It's the first time in many years I've seen you in it. Also, you feel different... I don't know, in my own opinion, you seem like your real self," Chunji answers. L.Joe and him both stare into each others eyes.
 
.
.
.
.
.
"So?" Jae let out. It's so quiet in the kitchen... the only thing not quiet in there was Jiyeon's aura; screaming in annoyance. "If it's about L.Joe being different, isn't it a good thing that you're seeing different sides of him?" 
 
Jiyeon looks at her, quite confuse. "Well, yes I guess it's a good thing... But it feels different. He's not the L.Joe I think I know," she said. Jae leans forward and rest her chin on her palm. 
 
"You know, no one really know who they really are... It takes time to understand someone and even one self. If you really want to know L.Joe, you have to get to know him much more better... no wait, I mean deeper. There are different sides in a human being body and soul. Each side are different but there's always one side that remains absolute. That absolute side is that one side that conquers him," she said but found Jiyeon only staring at her, dumbfounded. Jae sigh. "I mean, L.Joe is who he is. No matter how many different sides he shows, there's always one side that he won't be able to control. And that side is the real him."
 
Jiyeon nods, still trying to understand. Jae sigh again.
 
---
 
It's time for Jiyeon to go home and L.Joe drives her back. Chunji stays until L.Joe comes back. JM is already asleep (he fells asleep while making Suk Hyun go to sleep). Chunji and Jae watches a movie in the living room waiting for L.Joe to come back. Well, Jae didn't have to wait but they still have to play rock, paper, scissor to know who's sleeping on the bed tonight. 
 
Plus, Chunji is here... "How was your talk with Jiyeon?" he asks. Jae sigh heavily. Chunji laughs, "didn't go well huh?" Jae shook her head. 
 
"She didn't understand me at all," Jae said. Chunji pats her head, surprising her a bit. 
 
"You did your best," he said smiling at Jae. "Besides, L.Joe understands it..." Jae looks at him. Chunji leans his back and looks at Jae. "I like L.Joe that way... Like his real self. I think you were the cause of it... and he think so too." Jae leans back as well. "But now that he knows, he might be more cautious of it." He laughs. 
 
"I see," was the only thing Jae could say for now. Then there's silence. "Chunji...?"
 
"Yes?" he smiles. 
 
"I feel really..." Jae's voice was soft... As soon Chunji was about to sit up straight and look at her, Jae lays her head on his shoulder and closes her eyes. Chunji's eyes widen and blushes.
 
"Um... Jae are you okay?" he asked stuttering nervously. 
 
"I'm sleepy... Just for a little while," Jae tells him. He looks at her face and soften up... 
 
"Okay."
 
---
 
Meanwhile, L.Joe opens the car door for Jiyeon and drops her off in front of her house gate. It's awkward. This doesn't feel the same... L.Joe thought, irritated. Jiyeon looks really trouble and it's pretty obvious. "Jiyeon, are you alright?" he asked her, worried. 
 
Jiyeon turns to him but didn't look at him face to face, "It's just that... It seems that Jae understand you more than I do..." she said. L.Joe stiffened and feels his cheeks burned... and feels irritated. 
 
"No! It's not like that!!! I mean... Chunji does too!" he reassure her. "You'll understand me too... Maybe sooner or later..." he said, looking down. Jiyeon kneels down a bit and kisses him on the cheek. He blush ultimately. 
 
"Okay, oppa! Good night!" Jiyeon beams and heads in. I will understand him more than Jae, she thought.
 
---
 
L.Joe enters the house and found the television on, he goes straight to the living room and found Chunji asleep with Jae on his shoulder... "What the...?" he hissed. L.Joe tip toed towards them and gently shake Chunji awake... Chunji shrugs and turns, meaning to Jae, hugging her. L.Joe flinches and gawks silently. He tries to wake Chunji up again but Chunji starts snuggling Jae in his arms... "This guy... YAH! CHUNJI HYUNG! WAKE UP, YOU'RE A GIRL!!!!" With that Chunji stands awake but still half asleep. Jae slowly opens her eyes and rub one...She first saw L.Joe.
 
"Oh, you're home..." Jae said and stands up, bringing up her fist midway. "Okay, let's go." L.Joe stares at her and remembers their rock, paper and scissor game at night. Chunji wake himself up. 
 
"Hyung, I already called your driver, he'll be here soon," L.Joe said and Chunji just nod, heading to the bathroom. L.Joe turns to Jae who's half asleep, still with her fist up in the mid air. He sigh, "I'll let you take the bed tonight." 
 
Jae drops on the couch and lay her head down, "so tired..." She did do a lot today, L.Joe thought. Awhile later, Chunji's driver comes and takes him home. L.Joe stands in front of Jae with cross arms. 
 
"Hey, let's go to our room," L.Joe tells her... After a while, "that sounds wrong... Aish! Why did I say that?!" Jae stands up, dilly dalling. When she was about to fall, L.Joe caught her. He blush. "You are irritating..." he tells her but Jae stays asleep. L.Joe sigh heavily and carry her bridal style. He was surprise of how light she is. Seriously. Jiyeon probably weighs the same... L.Joe thought. 
 
He lays her down on the bed and pulls the blanket up under her chin. She made an irritating expression and he notice it was because of Jae's really messy bun hair. Unsure of what to do, L.Joe gently grabs the back of her neck and pulls her up a bit. He stares at her open neck and high collar bones. L.Joe shakes his head and untie her bun. Her shiny ashy black hair falls in waves. They're quite long and they're really soft. He stare at her... and thought, with her hair down she almost look like a real girl. 
 
L.Joe shakes his head again and gently lays Jae's head on his shoulder, tying her bun head back again. After that, he laid her down and she snuggles in her blanket. 
 
"It's just that... It seems that Jae understand you more than I do..." He stares at her.
 
>>>> HOW IS IT? ... YES I WILL BE BRINGING MORE JAE AND L.JOE MOMENTS + CHUNJI AND JAE MOMENTS + JM AND JAE MOMENTS... AND GUESS WHO'S COMING UP NEXT? HEHE
 
Chapter 6- Jiyeon and Her Jealousy!
  • Staying at L.Joe's house, seeing how much L.Joe and Jae's relationship improve ever since their date. Her jealousy strikes and suspects L.Joe of having feelings for Jae.
"Oppa, what do you think of Jae?"
"Well, she's really good at doing stuff like cooking and cleaning... But she's sometimes too lazy. She looks immature but really she is mature enough to be responsible. Oh! And after our date that time, I realize how cool and awesome she is!"
"Date? What Date?"