Jr. Unexpectedly Visiting

Be Ma Girl, Idiot!

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQN7u0JN--Ywg-2qvx8Esj tumblr_m7k1weZFEf1r9pbrzo9_250.png images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxddSzlBhUY-_Lg5cWd3b372941_186177468067664_228322028_n.jpg
 
 
| Be Ma Girl, Idiot! |
Chapter 8- Jr. Visiting Unexpectedly

Jae slept for only about thirty minutes when she wakes up again and sits up straight frustrated. Wasn't she tired earlier? She scrambles her own hair, messing it up on purpose. Then she turns to the sofa not finding L. Joe back yet. She let out a sigh and head out of the room. 

Jae walks to the kitchen and finds L. Joe still sleeping on the counter, snuggling the pillow she gave him. "What an idiot..." She mumbles with a smile. She shakes him to wake up but he only he only shrugs. "Byung, Byung, wake up~ I'm letting you sleep in the bed today~" she said in his ears.

L. Joe groans, "Ji Yeon." Jae backs away a bit. "I'm sorry for making you feel that way, it's all Jae's fault," he added. Now Jae gawks at him. "She... She... Sometimes... Drives me crazy... She's an idiot," he continued.

"Blaming me seriously?" She mutters, glaring at him. Feeling so offended, she shakes L. Joe harder and pulls the pillow off his head, making him hit his head on the counter. He woke up with a head ache and found Jae in front of him fuming. 

L. Joe scratch his forehead and was about to say something when Jae throws the pillow at his face and walks off. "What's your problem?!" L. Joe shouts, confuse and mad.

"Die, idiot!" Jae yells back, fumed. She goes back in the room and locks the door. When L. Joe went to go in...

"Yah! It's my room too," he said.

"Sleep in the sofa!" She tells him.

"What?! Why the hell?!" He whines and scratches the back of his neck.

Before he could leave, he heard Jae said, "Idiots these days." 

L. Joe gasps and knocks on the door, "what did you say?!" 

"Go away!" 

"Aish! You... Gah!!!! She's so bipolar!" 

---
 
Morning comes and L.Joe wakes up by Suk Hyun shaking him with his adorable voice. He wraps his arm around Suk Hyun's waist and bring him up, cuddling him like a bear. "Ah~ So Soft~" he said. As for Jae Moo who's sitting down on the opposite couch, takes a picture of a very playful L.Joe, which he knows L.Joe wouldn't want other people to see... Coming from a noble man who's mature. Suk Hyun kissed L.Joe's lips and his eyes widen in surprise but smile anyway. 
 
"What? Suk Hyun~ You haven't kissed me yet~" JM pouts. L.Joe laughs. 
 
"Am I the first one you kissed?" he asks Suk Hyun.
 
Suk Hyun shakes his head and beams, "Jae Noo~~~ na! You're the second one!" L.Joe stare at him with a shock straight face. Same goes to JM. Jae shows up from the kitchen and Suk Hyun runs up to her. 
 
Seeing L.Joe and JM staring at her with wide open eyes and mouth slightly dropped... she asks, "What? Breakfast's ready," then she leaves for the kitchen with Suk Hyun, apparently not caring about the two's expression. L.Joe and JM exchange looks and a smirk plants on JM's face. 
 
"Hyuuung~ You just committed a crime. Ji Yeon noona will never forgiiive yoouuu~" he teases and follow Jae. L.Joe sits up and run to the bathroom. 
 
Don't worry L.Joe it was not a big deal... It's nothing, he thought anyway. 
 
----
 
"Hello? Jae answers her phone. It was L.Joe. She let out a grumpy face, "what do you want idiot?" 
 
She heard L.Joe gasps a bit, "Yah! Why are you so freaking mean to me huh? Last night you were so nice and later you were so cruel. What the hell?" 
 
"Why'd you call?" she ignores L.Joe little complain. 
 
"Never mind---" 
 
"Fine then, I'll hang up," Jae said but L.Joe shouts. 
 
"No! That's not what I meant! Geez."
 
"Get to the point already, I don't feel like talking to you," Jae tells him. 
 
"Whatever, I can't contact JM a--"
 
"That's your problem them, why are you involving me?" 
 
"Yah! Can you stop being obnoxious and let me finish?"
 
"Well, you're taking so long. Just say it." 
 
"I'm trying to but you keep on interrupting!"
 
"Fine, whatever. Spill it already, I have many things to do."
 
"Tell JM that mom and dad wants to see him right now--"
 
"He already left to go to them."
 
"He did?"
 
"Yeah, you're dad called him earlier. Now, why are you really calling?" 
 
L.Joe was in silence... "Just... To Say that..." 
 
"Right. JM's phone was working really well. You want to talk to me?" 
 
L.Joe was once again in silence. "I ..."
 
"I have a lot of things to do. If you want to talk to me and you got so much time right now to even make a phone call. Just come home."
 
L.Joe starts stuttering. "Who.. said I got ..so much time? Aish! I left the house for a reason--"
 
"Good. Then I'm hanging up. Bye~" 
 
Jae hangs up. L.Joe scratches the back of his neck... "Idiots these days really..." she said, smiling. 


---

 
Meanwhile, in the coffee shop:
 

"Dude, what's going on with you? Are you and Ji Yeon alright?" Chunji asks L.Joe. L.Joe let out a frustrated groan and sip his coffee. 
"She's still on about.." he paused. Chunji doesn't have to know anything and if he finds out then L.Joe knows Chunji would probably think Jae likes L.Joe, which L.Joe believes Jae doesn't even like him. What kind of a girl who likes him would freaking take back the pillow she gave him to rest his head and let him have a major headache because his head freaking hit the freakin marble counter, then lock him out from his own room?! That's just bipolarly insane! Girls like that shouldn't exist! L.Joe thought. 

 

"What? What is she still on about?" Chunji asked L.Joe who didn't finish his sentence. 
 
L.Joe shakes his head and sips his coffee. "Never mind. She's jealous over something I don't know about," he said. He felt bad lying to Chunji, they're best of friends, they're like brothers. No, they are brothers. 
 
Chunji laughs. "Girls these days," he said. L.Joe stares at him. "What?" 
 
L.Joe looks away, "nothing..." Jae says the same thing, except she kept saying idiots... he thought.  
 
---
 
"Ma~ I'm going now~" Jr. yells from the first floor. His mom head down the stairs holding a small box. Jr. stares at it. "What's that?" he said. 
 
His mom hands it to him, "it's box. Haven't you seen one before?" she said. Jr. let out a 'that's-so-funny' joke laugh. His mom laughs, "it's for Jae. It's her favorite dessert. Chocolate chips and Snicker Doodles Cookies, plus brownies for Suk Hyun!" 
 
Jr. smiles at her and gives her a kiss. "I'll give it to her. I'll see you later, bye~" 
 
---
 
Meanwhile, JM sits down the couch watching his parents play cards. Bored and life taken out of him, poor JM groans. "Dad, what am I doing here?!" he said.
 
His dad smiles, "hanging out with us. Don't you miss us?" 
 
JM silently cries, "I want to go home~"
 
"This is your home," his mom told him. JM shot up. This is his home. He was just dragged out of here because of L.Joe, the brother who was forced to live with his future fiance; but nothing seems to be sure yet. JM looks around the room, he almost forgot what his house looks like. This is his home, he grew up here but something is different now. I have a new home now, he thought. Not in the he doesn't want to be in his parents home but it's the feeling the house gives. To live without parents isn't something that's suppose to happen but it happened anyway, besides it was all good. It's not like JM lost contact with his parents. It's just that... He felt more home with Jae, L.Joe, Suk Hyun, and maybe Minah... It felt like a family... already. 
 

"Don't tell me you already forgot about your real home?" his mom added, waking up JM from his thought. "How is it there?"
JM clears his throat, "it's really nice and fun in there." 
"Don't you get homesick?" his dad asks him. 

 

"To be honest," he let out. His parents anticipates, "No. The atmosphere of the house is really lively. It's never boring, and having people around that's bipolar and quite loud, is entertaining." His parents smiles. JM didn't want to add this because he doesn't want his parents to think they're home, where he and L.Joe grew up isn't homey anymore but it just came out of him, "It feels like a real home to me." 
 
"That's good son," his dad tells him. JM stares at them and smiles. "Now come play with us. You just told us something hurtful," his dad said. JM quietly laughs.
 
---
 
Chunji and L.Joe just parked his car and heads to the gate of the house, but something stopped them. Up in front of the door, a boy hugs Jae. Jae and Jr. turns around to face them, Jr. back hugging Jae. 
 
"Ah~ The player just got home~ How fascinating!" Jr. let out, glaring at L.Joe. Jae hits Jr.'s wrist and whispers to him to stop. 
 
"Who are you?" Chunji let out but was immediately followed by, "Why are you hugging Jae like that?!"
 
Jr. smirks, "Ah, you mean MY Bunny?"
 
"EH?!" Chunji let out. Jr. couldn't care less about Chunji, but L.Joe and him are glaring at each other. Suk Hyun comes out and sees Jr. 
 
"Appa!!!!" he screams and hugs Jr. 
 
---
 
 
 
SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE AGAIN! BEEN GOING TO MANY BORING PLACES, I SWEAR! I JUST WANT TO FADE AWAY RIGHT NOW... 
 
HOPE YOU HAVE FUN READING~~~ REMEMBER, I HAVE SUPRISE~ WELL, IT'S NOT REALLY A SURPRISE BUT I THINK IT IS SO... DOESN'T MATTER! 
 
TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK, AND THANK YOU FOR READING! THOSE WHO'S STAYING WITH ME, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I APPRECIATE IT!!!!! YOU MAKE ME CONTINUE WRITING AND THE COMMENTS MAKES ME SMILE ALL THE TIME~ SHOWS ME THAT YOU REALLY READ MY STORY! XD
 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING! 
 
I'm really happy because of you who subscribes and comments~ 
tumblr_m8r56z3Eeq1rcun79o1_500.gif
 
I don't know if I'll be able to continue without you guys! You all make my day! 
 
 tumblr_m92vsqYN4I1rcun79o1_500.gif
 
tumblr_m8nu0vNjp41rcun79o1_500.gif
 
THHANK YOU VERY MUCH! MWUAHH! 
 
tumblr_m7ztqjA7Fo1rcun79o1_500.gif
 
*All pics n gifs doesn't belong to me! They belong to their rightful owners whom I don't even know... ^_^ hehe