Jiyeon and Her Jealousy!

Be Ma Girl, Idiot!

 

Extra Information:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxddSzlBhUY-_Lg5cWd3b
Park Jin Young aka Jr.
  • Jr. is in dance team from his school, which is one of the reason why he's popular in school. 
  • Overly too protective over Jae, whenever and wherever they are. At first, he didn't like Jae at all... for a reason.
  • An only son that's why having Suk Hyun and Jae around made him happy! 
  • He's sarcastic and somewhat arrogant but his cute smile usually ease the annoyance he gives others... (except Jae).
  • He's funny and goofy. Attach like for real, only to certain people. 
  • Doesn't like L.Joe... for taking away Jae in his house. Finds Chunji as an enemy for having a "pretty" face but at the same time use it to make fun of him. Find Ji Yeo "the ideal girlfriend" but "boring to be around". JM and him became real close. 
  • Let's just say, for last... He has a cousin complex: whatever is, he'll always put Jae first before himself.

| Be Ma Girl, Idiot! |

CHAPTER 6- JIYEON AND HER JEALOUSY!

 

It's six o'clock in the morning. Everyone in the house still are sleeping. JM and Suk Hyun in their room, Minah is still not home. L.Joe on the bedroom's couch next to the curtain covered window and Jae on the bed still. So quiet and silence, everything is at peace. No one's arguing, nothing... Until a ringtone of a haunted voice screaming fill L.Joe and Jae's room. The volume was so loud that it's probably louder than the church bell or something. L.Joe who was shock and surprise at the noise, immediately sit up straight causing him to have a sudden blindness and headache. Jae on the other hand reaches for her pocket and slowly sit up straight. L.Joe scratches his head and glare at Jae who couldn't care less. Damn this girl, waking me up at the wrong time! L.Joe almost cursed in his head. 

 

Jae picks up the phone after looking at id: "Jr. What do you want so early in the morning?! It's freaking the weekend!!! Only old people wakes up this early on weekends!" 

 

Jr. laughs, "Oh~ so you're saying my parents are old?" 

 

"Idiot, weren't you the one who said so?" Jae replies back quick.

 

Jr. paused... "you're right." His voice was flat. Jae suddenly laughs. L.Joe who choose to go back to sleep couldn't afford to because Jae is showing off a different expression and aura around her. Jr. laughs again. "Anyway, I miss you so much and Hyunnie! Come visit me today, let's go to the park and have picnic!!!" he tells her. Jae lifts up her head towards L.Joe. She finds him staring at her. 

 

After a short eye-contact she speaks, "hey are we going to do anything today?" L.Joe paused... half asleep or dazed. He just shakes his head as an answer. Jae smiles at him, differently. She went back to the phone, "Okay! Are Aunt and Uncle coming?" 

 

"Hmmm..." Jr. said, "No. They left me all alone yesterday. It seems that they're going for some alone time somewhere I don't know."

 

"Ah, I see... I'll see you there then. Let me go make us food!" Jae said, getting off the bed excitedly. L.Joe watch her be so childish like. 

 

"YAY!!! Jae's cooking! Okay I'll get our things ready!" Jr. enthusiastically cheers. They both hang up at the same time. 

 

----

 

JM dresses up Suk Hyun to get ready to leave. Luckily, JM is going to his friend's house to play video games or else he'd be home alone. Chunji didn't pass by again this time, his big sister dragged him again to her studio (it's an important one and Noona needs his Dongsaeng's support and love!) Ji Yeon and L.Joe is going on a date! Jae also dresses up in her casual clothes. Their food is prepared and Jr. just text her that he's already waiting. 

 

"Since JM's friend's house is on the same direction as the park, why don't you ride with us instead? It'll save money," L.Joe suggested making all of them gawk at him... "What?" 

 

----

 

The restaurant was fancy, the ceiling painted in such prestigious view, the table set clean and proper. The whole room as quiet as ever, only the utensil cutting and grabbing the meals on their plate makes the sound. L.Joe and Jiyeon sits on the VIP section, in other words a private room. Their meal are set also proper and clean, for short completely rich classy. Their room is also quiet.. Until:

 

"Oppa, how have you been with Jae?" she asked. L.Joe looks at her, to be honest he doesn't even want to talk about Jae. He feels as if ever since Jae appeared in his life, it's been about her all the time. His father talking about her, Jiyeon talking about her, Chunji seriously needs to stop talking about her, and sometimes Minah talking about her! His head talking about her! She just keeps on replaying in his head and sometimes it annoys him how he'll see her in his dreams!The only one who hadn't talked about her is his mom. 

 

"Let's not talk about Jae," he suggested but when he takes a look at Jiyeon he's surprise to see such straight eyes. He clears his throat, "what about her?" 

 

"I don't know... She's been bothering for quite sometimes," Jiyeon said. L.Joe's eyes widen.

 

"Don't tell me, she's really hitting on you," L.Joe said. 

 

"No, oppa. Though we did exchange numbers, Jae only text me or call me when it's me who makes the first move," she said. L.Joe nods.

 

"She's like that. Though I wouldn't be surprise if she really tries hitting on you... because she's also like that," L.Joe said, absent-minded. Jiyeon stare at him.

 

"Oppa, what do you mean 'she's like that' ?" L.Joe looks at her with a spoon in his mouth. 

 

"She's the type of person to not make the first move. I've noticed that about her. If she wants to do something, she'd think about it first. Like when she wants to cook something, Jae would usually hesitate on asking Minah to not cook instead she'd tell her she would cook tomorrow," L.Joe plainly explains. "Oh, and when it's about having conversations, Jae would wait for the other person to talk unless she feels the urge to do so. Hmm, which probably is the reason why sometimes she can be so quiet when alone with someone..." he added. Jiyeon stare at him... feeling uneasy. L.Joe being so talkative just... feels so new to her. 

 

"And I thought oppa was the terse kind of person," Jiyeon said. Then there was silence. 

 

"..... To be honest Jiyeon, I'm not a terse kind of person. Just like Jae, I don't really know how to start the conversation with a person I'm not use to be around with," L.Joe said... trying to ease the becoming-uncomfortable-atmosphere. But fails:

 

"So you're saying, you're not comfortable around me but with Jae?" Jiyeon said right after L.Joe spoke. Her eyes shows hurt. 

 

L.Joe began to stutters gibberish. 

 

Jiyeon stands up and walks out of the room, still with a calm posture. L.Joe catches up to her. "That's not what I meant."

 

"Then what do you mean?" Jiyeon asked him. "Oppa, what do you think of Jae?"

 

Straight-forwardly, L.Joe answers: "Well, she's really good at doing stuff like cooking and cleaning... But she's sometimes too lazy. She looks immature but really she is mature enough to be responsible. Oh! And after our date that time, I realize how cool and awesome she is!" He covers his mouth really quick. Jiyeon gasps.
 
"Date? What Date?" 
 
----
 
"JM, I have a crush on someone in school," his friend tells him. They've been friends since elementary school. JM looks at him, plainly. He had been suspecting it. 
 
"Who is it, Mo?" he asked him... There's also a girl he's been suspecting that Mo likes and that likes Mo back.
 
"You know the girl from our class named Min Yoona?" Mo said. JM moan a 'hmmm...' with a nod. "That's the girl."
 
"I see," he replies. Mo punches him on the shoulder.
 
"Can't you be more excited for me? I think she likes me too!" he said, cheerfully. JM just nod and rubs his aching shoulder. "How about you JM, do you have anyone you like?" Mo asked and turn to him. JM blush and Mo saw it. "Wah!!! So you do like someone!!! Wah~~~ Who is it?" he asked, so excited. JM has never shown any affection towards his fan girls in school so this is a shocking news. "Tell ME!" His friend started seeing that part of SNSD's Tell me your wish. JM shove his friend's face away, making Mo drops on his back. 
 
"It's no one in particular," JM said still blushing. Mo went back to his sitting position. 
 
"Is she someone in class?" he asked. JM shakes his head. "Really? Is she from another class? Is she our senior? Don't tell me she's a teacher?!" Then he gasps. "Don't tell me ..." he suddenly leans closer to JM and whispers, "it's a guy." JM flinches and smack his friend's head. "Sorry, sorry, I was just kidding..."
 
----
 
The day is nice and a lot of people are in the park. Jr. sets them picnic table under a tree in front of the playground, "yes!" Suddenly, a familiar voice calls his name. 
 
"Jr.!!!" he turned around with a big smile on his face and approach Jae and Suk Hyun. He runs towards Suk Hyun and carries him up in the wind. 
 
"Hyunggie!!" Suk Hyun beams. "Sun Kyun missed you so MUCCCH!" Jr. kisses him on the lips. 
 
"Hyunggie misses you so much too!!!" he said. He puts Suk Hyun down and found Jae just standing there smiling... but not as wide as his. "You! I haven't seen you for more than two weeks!" he said and pulls her in a hug. She hugs him back. "Miss MY Bunny so much!" he squeeze her. 
 
Jae let out a groan and grin widely, "okay get off of me now. People are looking!" but Jr. didn't bother. 
 
Just as soon as she really starts suffocating, she pushes Jr. away who pouted. "Meanie!" 
 
They set their meal on the picnic table while Suk Hyun plays with the other kids on the playground. They haven't done this for so long now, that they're thankful they're doing it right now. "So, how's your life in that house?" Jr. asked. 
 
"Alright, don't worry about it. It's a nice house and people that lives there are almost entertaining," Jae said. 
 
"How interesting?" Jr. asked. They both sit down on the bench's seat on separate sides. Jae watches Suk Hyun play while Jr. watches her. 
 
"I don't really know..." was Jae could only reply for the question. 
 
"Don't tell me you fell in love with that guy just like in those dramas?" he said. Jae looks at him with 'eek' face while he laughs a little. 
 
"Are you kidding me? No way. That guy have a girlfriend. Besides, I've never been in love before remember? It's something I can't afford to do," Jae tells him. 
 
"Though times have passed, you still have so many thing in your hands.  Look, Jae even if it is for Sun Kyun that you're doing this. We're also your family. I also know you're doing this for the old man's sake... And you didn't want to be a burden to us anymore. My parent understands that. But if you're going to trouble yourself more than you think you trouble us then I can't let that happen. Tell me, exactly how much weighs did you 'unintentionally' add on your shoulders? " he asked. 
 
"... I don't know..." was what Jae only choose to reply but Jr. knows just by looking at her, there was something more than her 'i don't know'. 
 
Jr. stands up and stretches, calling Suk Hyun's name. Before SuK Hyun can come, he walks in front of Jae and cups her face. He lays his forehead on hers with a smile and said, "I'm always here for you no matter what. Just like what I said before, if you want to cry don't hold it in... Come to me and I will lend you my everything. Even if we are now living separately."
 
Jae smiles back and they both closes their eyes. Suk Hyun comes and they start eating. 
 
----
 
L.Joe really screwed it. Jiyeon left him in the restaurant mad and furious. And I thought Jae's scary... Wait... Jae's only scary because she has that violence experience and eyes... But I never thought Jiyeon would also be scary. Are girls really that scary? No wonder dad said 'one day son you'll understand why I do anything for you mom,'... L.Joe thought. He walks to his car and found Jiyeon standing in front of it. He smiles a bit. "Jiyeon! I thought--"
 
"Don't think wrong oppa, I'm only here to get my bag inside your car," she said. L.Joe sigh and nods, opening the car and giving the bag to her. 
 
"Look, Jiyeon... Jae and I ... there's nothing going on, I just think we made a close bond. You are my girlfriend, so there's no need for you to be jealous," he tells her but only makes her feel furious. "What I mean is we argue for so many times that there are times... when something annoying happens she appears in my head."
 
"Appears in your head?!" Jiyeon blows. "Oppa, I don't get you at all. You keep saying things that could mean differently! Do they mean differently!? Last time, you made me feel like you're more comfortable around her than you are to me. She understands you more than I do, and we met long way before you met her. Then for the past day, you've been lying to be about-- no, you were cheating on me! Earlier, you made me feel like I was an uncomfortable person to be with! And now you're saying she has been appearing in your head!!"
 
L.Joe panicks... This is their first couple quarrel. "Jiyeon... don't take---"
 
"Oppa, if you two living in the house would cause our relationship trouble, then I disapprove on this settlements now. I want you to kick her out of the house and tell your dad about our relationship," Jiyeon straight-forwardly, seriously and bit intensely said. L.Joe stare at her trouble. "Oppa."
 
L.Joe hesitate to answer... "I disapprove of this too but... I can't just do it. I mean my dad is really important to me and Jae really makes him happy--"
 
"So you're saying I can't make your dad happy too?" Jiyeon said, tears swelling up. L.Joe panicks more and wants to approach her but his body couldn't move away form his spot.
 
"That's not what I meant... Jiyeon listen," L.Joe tries to say but she run off to her car and left. L.Joe on the other hand is still standing on his spot... unsure of what his feeling. "Damn."
 
----
 
"Don't tell noona," Chunji whispers to the security guard then run off. He rides a cab and calls L.Joe. "Yo! Where are you? Can you give me a ride? I don't want to waste money." Chunji asked the cab driver to drop him off since he's a block away from the studio. 
 
L.Joe answers, "sure where are you?" 
 
On their way home, JM calls L.Joe to pick him up too. The sun is setting and Jae is also going home. 
 
Just when the three park the car and walks up the house's gate, they found Suk Hyun running down the short stairs and Jae being back hug by a guy. The three flinches: "What the?" 
 
Jae just looks at them plainly, not caring. Jr.'s eyes lit up and an amusing grin forms on his face. He hugs her tigher making Jae groan. "Yo!" He greeted the boys who stare at them, dumbfounded. 

>>>> JR made his appearance! He will again and it'll add more interesting and unexpected events!!! Subscribe and Comments Please! I really want to know what you think or your opinion of the chapters!!! Thank you for reading!!! 

**** This is a One Shot FanFic I wrote... I just have to write it then share it ^_^ It's Teen Top's Ricky <3 CuteVisual Maknae <3 

One Step To My World [Complete]

 

Chapter 7- A Busy Day Is It?!
  • Jae Moo found out a secret about Jae's past... Meanwhile, Jiyeon continues to ignore L.Joe and Chunji asks Jae for a favor...

"Sun Kyun, don't cry..."

"Jiyeon, you're my girlfriend."

"Yes! She'll do it!"