Tangled

Be Ma Girl, Idiot!

| Be Ma Girl, Idiot! |

Chapter 14: Tangled 

Mr. Lee sighed heavily. He already knew what she's going to say; L.Joe and her act has been going on for so long and that she can't handle the lie. Of course, Mr. Lee knew about it all along. He assumed Jae did because Suk Hyun needed a father, he's seen it in her eyes, the happiness in her eyes whenever Suk Hyun would call Mr. Lee dad. But he's also seen the guilt. 

Not just that. He's also sent some spies on their first month to spy on these two. He also knew about Ji Yeon and L.Joe's couple relationship and Chunji's little crush on Jae. But he also knew, the love triangle forming between the two, but L.Joe seems to be in denial for some reason.

He knew all of it. He's not dumb. This is not some drama, where things go the way the main characters expects it. Mr. Lee has the money and the connection. There's no point in hiding that. 

"Jae," he calls out her name softly. Mr. Lee really doesn't want Jae to go. Sure, L.Joe might love Ji Yeon and they might love each other and known each other longer, but he can see the feelings of L.Joe wavering because of Jae. He may be a bad dad for doing this, but can he be blamed? He didn't know about the couple until a week later. Of course, there's still guilt in him. He wanted to stop but the more things became interesting and exceeding his expectations, the more he couldn't stop.

Therefore, he needs to find a way to keep Jae in. He's rooting for Jae because he knows very well that she will be some influence on L.Joe. Mr. Lee knows what L.Joe wants to be, a Music Composer, if not, a Music Industry CEO. But because of the family obligations, L.Joe always puts his dad's business first despite the support his parents are willing to give for him to achieve his dreams. Jae is the key for it. 

She's stubborn, manipulative and has a way with words. She's the only way to bring back the L.Joe that lived with music not business. 

"Every since I met you, I have never been so happy. The way you're changing L.Joe so fast, I can't believe it," Mr. Lee sincerely said. Jae sits quietly, confuse. "You see, when L.Joe was in high school, our company went bankrupt. I suffered through sharkloaners and his mom and little brother had to go into hiding, while he, he had to take care of them for at least a year. He had to protect them and the business. I was put in the wheelchair, and Byunghyun, although everything was settled and fixed, had to take over for some time to save the company his father worked so hard for to built. Ever since then, he's been helping me with the business even when he still has school to go to. He didn't want that to happen again."

Jae sits quietly listeing. She didn't know, L.Joe had to go through some crap like that. Mr. Lee continues, "He sacrificed his real self to fit the business world. He sacrificed his dreams to keep mine. He sacrificed his love for music so that I can successfully continue mine. But after meeting you and living with you, I cannot be anymore grateful. You're slowly changing him to the L.Joe he was. Slowly. It's a progress. Please, continue to do that Jae."

Silence on the other side of the phone. After hearing that, what is she suppose to do or even say?! She already hates the fact she's lying .... Now, she's responsible for someone's life?! Like what the hell??!?!? Mr. Lee yawned and said, "Jae...I'm really tired right now. What time do you want to meet up tomorrow and where?" 

Jae wakes up from her thoughts and clears . "Um. Nevermind..." she said. Mr. Lee nods and bid goodnight. So did Jae. 

After the phone call, Mr. Lee couldn't be anymore proud of himself. But that earns him a smack from his wife, "why you got to lie to that little poor girl? Seriously? Bankrupt? Byunghyun's sacrificed? If anything you're being rebellious." Mr. Lee laughs and cuddles with his wife, "I only lied about the bankrupcy and sharkloaners. I should be an actor huh?"

 

On the other hand, L.Joe wakes up with Ji Yeon's head on his chest. Her hair seemed to be bothering L.Joe's face and he couldn't breathe properly. He stands up and finds Jae's absence in the room, Kind of panicking, he went out the villa and starts looking for her. 

Seriously, out of all the hours in the clock of the day and night, she decides to walk by herself, by her stinking self, in the middle of the night!? What kind of a GIRL does that?! That's crap. 

L.Joe becomes worry as hell, and he doesn't even know how scared he is with all the possibilities running in his head right now thinking of what could happen to Jae. Especially after the incident just earlier.

Then he stops. 

He stops thinking.

He stops feeling.

He stops wondering.

He stops worrying.

He stops... 

And...

Listens...

Very carefully...

Very very carefully...

"Oh? Byung Byung?" Jae appears in front of him in a great distance. She had a bit of a confuse look on her face but then flashes a smile. A bright and radiant smile he could see from where he was standing. 

He stops everything.

All of it.

And listens...

Very carefully.

Jae starts to approach him slowly. "Yah, are you okay?" she asked, seeing that he's staring at her. 

Almost close to each other, Jae stops as well. 

She stops smiling.

She stops staring.

She stops questioning.

She stops looking.

She stops feeling.

And...

Everything...

For the both of them...

Kind of Crashed...

 

He stares at her... and she stares past him.  He follows her gaze and found no one behind him... Then he looks back to Jae kind of creep out. It took at least a minute for Jae to react, scaring L.Joe. L.Joe jumps and lightly pushes Jae, who's cracking up really hard. 

That smile. That laugh. The jokes. Those eyes. Everything... Everything stopped... that moment... when he listened... He got himseld tangled up in her. Finally, he admits it to himself:

Lee Byunghyun, you like Jeon Jae Min... for real.

 

 





SO I HAVE NOT UPDATE IN LIKE FOREEEVVER!! THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER THOUGH! BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVED IT!

I'M TRYING TO UPDATE EVERY OF MY STORY FOR TODAY! HAHAHA XD WISH ME LUCK

I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE THAT I LEFT THIS STORY UNTOUCHED! FOR SUCH A LONG TIME! 

I WAS IN A WRITER'S BLOCK POSITIO FOR THIS STORY... AND TO BE HONEST I WAS TOO CAUGHT UP WITH MY OTHER STORIES THAT YOU GUYS SHOULD READ! HAHAHAH XD

ANYWAYS, THANK YOU FOR STAYING AND CONTINUALLY SUPPORTING THIS STORY!

I MISS TEEN TOP AND I HOPE THEY COME BACK FROM THEIR WORLD TOUR SOON!!!

 

SUBCRIBE AND COMMENT!