Stalker, What?!

Be Ma Girl, Idiot!

L-Joe-teen-top-31789174-500-250.jpg

 

>.< I'm so sorry I didn't update until after a month or so... I really am. Thank you for staying with me. I was just really busy and our computer broke so... I couldn't really find a time to update and stuff. I really am sorry. 

 

Thank you for staying with me! 

And as a gift, I give more of Jae x L.Joe moments! XD

 

-------------

 

| Be Ma Girl, Idiot! |

Chapter 10- Stalker, What?! 

 

Continuing ...

 

It was quite uncomfortable having two people keeps their eyes on her: Ji Yeon and that person whom she noticed has been following her. It's not like L.Joe's staring at her but what does she know? She's been trying not to get too close to L.Joe or even look at him since she knows the deal with Ji Yeon. 

 

"Jae, if you win this one I'll treat you ice cream any kind you want but if you don't, it's a kiss on the cheek," Chunji tells her. There was a beam in Jae's eyes and her competitive side came on. L.Joe stand behind them reminiscing their time when they went to an arcade, playing games. Right now, as much as L.Joe tries to be so cautious and distant, he couldn't help but feel jealous and annoyed. He knows Chunji likes Jae that way and it makes him feel uneasy and heavy knowing that. 

 

But he have Ji Yeon. So there's nothing to worry about. 

 

"I won!" Chunji exclaims while Jae pouts. Chunji pinches her cheeks and the worker gives Chunji a bear. He hands it to Jae, who bents Chunji down to her height and kiss him on the cheek. Chunji blushes while Ji Yeon covers gasping really loud. As for L.Joe, he stands there frozen. He looks away the moment he meets eyes with Jae. *What the hell was that?!* 

 

"Oh?" Ji Yeon exclaim all of the sudden and grabs Jae's hand. "That's one shiny ring, where'd you get it?" she asks her. Ji Yeon does have a thing for accessories. Jae didn't speak and waits for L.Joe to turns around and when he did, he slightly shake his head. 

 

Jae turns back to Ji Yeon and smile, "a bipolar and weird friend of mine gave it to me." L.Joe glares at her while she smirks at him. Just then her phone starts ringing. "Hello? Oh, Jr. What's up?" Jae excuse herself then. Ji Yeon notice the grumpy look on Chunji's face and the snobby look on L.Joe.

 

"Oppa, who's Jr.?" she asks L.Joe.

 

"No one. Just Jae's cousin," he answers her with an uneasy tone.

 

"Cousin my . I think he have some cousin complex. He treats Jae like she's his wife!" Chunji added. Ji Yeon nods. "He was on about us hitting on Jae," Chunji said. L.Joe turns to him while Ji Yeon let out a chuckle. It's so obvious Chunji's hitting on Jae, in his own way. 

 

"Chunji oppa, what is about Jae that you like?" Ji Yeon suddenly asks her. Chunji blush, stuttering to even make a word. "You can't even answer." Then she turns to L.Joe with a smile, "how about you oppa? You live with Jae so there must be something about her that you like?" L.Joe froze, staring at Ji Yeon's expression. *What is she up to? Damn, girls are so confusing!* he thought. 

 

"Well, Jae annoys me a lot so there's nothing that I like about her," L.Joe answer without making any eye contact with the two of them. Ji Yeon pouts with a frown and unsatisfied face. Chunji noticing, jumps next to L.Joe and wrap his arm around his shoulder. 

 

Pinching L.Joe's face, Chunji says, "C'mon bro there must be something that you like about her~ Even when she annoys you to death~" 

 

L.Joe didn't want to answer at all. What's wrong with these people anyway? Chunji likes Jae, obviously, but why is he so curious? Ji Yeon was jealous for a long while but now she's like playing with his mind. *Seriously, people theses days!* he thought but then stops inside his head. *What did I just said?* ... He shakes his head and shove Chunji away which took the other two aback. "I'm going to the rest room," he excused himself and walks away. Chunji shrugs and turns to the sad looking Ji Yeon. 

 

"It's okay, maybe he does doesn't like anything about Jae," he said to cheer her up. Ji Yeon nods and sips her drink. She knows he does. 

 

---

 

*Seriously! What's up with them? Are they questioning me for some kind of thing! ? I don't get it. I'm rather confuse.* L.Joe thought but was cut off when he finds Jae standing in front of him with a distance, with her back facing him. He felt himself move on its own, going to the side so he could take a peek of her. And when he did, he was surprise to see such a gentle expression and yet cold eyes. 

 

L.Joe thought about it. Jae doesn't smile often and when she does, it would usually look like a smirk. And when she smiles, her eyes doesn't. It's as if, there's a hallow darkness inside her eyes that makes her so close and yet deeply distant. He wonders why... What is it about her past that made her like this? (A/N: If you remember that time when they had a "date" Jae told L.Joe about Jr. turning her back to her old self... It was Chapter 4). 

 

He was about to walk to Jae when he sees her pick up her phone to her ears and some seconds there it is... Her smile. *Oh, it must be Jr. she's talking to.* L.Joe watches Jae walks back to their destination as he stands there, feeling this heavy load inside his chest. 

 

"How about you oppa? You live with Jae so there must be something about her that you like?" 

 

> L.Joe's PoV <

 

I've seen Jae smile a lot ... But I always wonder if they're real. She's a great cook, good person, nice but sometimes way too sarcastic or obnoxious. She's caring and knows what she wants... But even when we've lived together for a long while now, she's still a stranger for me. Even so, the way she smiles... I really like it but there is something about her that I love... The way I catches her smile with her eyes looking at a distant all by herself. 

 

---

 

"Where are we going!? The supermarket is that way and we could've took my car cause it's far away!" L.Joe shouts at Jae who's pulling him on the street so early in the morning. "Yah! Are you even listening to ME?!" L.Joe yells. Jae stops and turns to look at L.Joe. 

 

She let out a smile and says, "Of course I am. Let's go on a date?" L.Joe froze and stare at their hand intertwine together. He blushes then shove her hand away. 

 

"Yah! I have a ... gi--" before he could finish, Jae hush him up by covering his mouth, taking his hand again and pull him next to her. "

 

"Just act normal and everything will be settle..." Jae said, leading L.Joe to some confusion... 

 

"Wait, what?" he asked her, "Is there something I'm suppose to know?" 

 

Jae stops. L.Joe did too, waiting for her to answer. She seems focus onto something, but L.Joe couldn't catch it. She turns to him with a steady look and pulls his hand to her side, making L.Joe bent down to her height and lean forward. He stops and comes face to face with Jae. And in that moment, she let out words he never thought he would hear from her, "I like you." 

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

L.Joe's stand frozen as he grasp onto those words, actually he had but it echoes in his ear and for some reason... The heavy load in his chest disappears... He couldn't even speak. Jae just stare at him clueless. 

 

Jae pulls him closer and whisper in his ears, "Yah, act like you're really with me... So that stalker would go away." 

 

With those words, L.Joe comes back to earth, and tells her, "Stalker, What?!" Jae shots up as she sees that person from the corner of her eyes, lights up. She pulls L.Joe down to her height again, instead she this time with her right hand bringing down his neck to her as if going to kiss her. 

 

L.Joe froze again. His face leaned and tilted so close to her face, just one centimeters away. Her breath on his skin, and she could her eyes so brown under the small tint of the sunlight in between them... Those fluffy lips... just right in front of his... He was frozen. His heart skipping a beat for every measure... The urge he is holding onto right now... 

 

This heavy load inside him... "Yah, idiot. Stop staring at me like that and listen to what I'm going to say," he hears Jae said but that didn't stop him from staring. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

How's that for a Chapter ending? There'd be a lot more "Continuing..." stuff... I don't know why... but y'all ready know. 

 

I really am sorry for not updating for a month or so. When I get home, I get too busy and tons of preparation for my club sometimes and stuff... Now, I have two projects going on, Research Paper and AP project... So I'm on the edge and verge of explosion. Haha XD

 

Anyway Thank you very much for STAYING WITH ME I APPRECIATE IT

 

NEWS: I HAVE 53 CHAPTERS FOR THIS STORY... AND THINKING OF DOING A SEQUEL. *GOT EVERYTHING PLANNED OUT ACTUALLY BEFORE I STARTED TO DO ASIANFANFICS :) SO THANK YOU REALLY! 

 

 

Chapter 11- Unbelievable First Kiss!
  • Jr. founds about this stalker and as a father makes his move.

No Dialogue