Unbelievable First Kiss!

Be Ma Girl, Idiot!

 


| Be Ma Girl, Idiot! | 
Chapter 11- Unbelievable First Kiss!

Continuing ...

He doesn't know how long has it been since they got into this position, but for some reason L. Joe likes it, a lot. In fact, he knows in his heart and even his mind that he wants to stay like this for a long time... But when their eyes finally locked, bam! L. Joe's mind went on the different page and pulled away blushing and completely embarrassed. Jae did the same. 

She was surprised at her own action at first, using L. Joe was a bad thing, but after seeing that Stalker's reaction she thought it was a good idea after all. It's not like that dude knows about L. Joe. The two who have their backs facing each other, turns back and looks away again. 

For Jae, she was guilty of doing something like that since L. Joe got involved in her unconsciously done scheme. As for this L. Joe, he was guilty of ... Cheating? He really was almost going to give Jae his first kiss. But luckily, his conscious drove him out of it for the sake of his good relationship with Jiyeon and friendship with Chunji.

"Let's go," Jae said and was going to reach for his hands again, L. Joe noticed, but refrain from it. He wonders if Jae really loves skin-ships. 

The two continue walking back to the house where they settled in quietly and awkwardly.

---

Chunji's spacing out in work, his sister couldn't keep her eyes off him and so do the workers. This playboy guy's in love. His eyes glittering in wonder and also in sweetness. His lips curve into a slight smile but obviously happy. His face glowing like the spring sun, warm and cozy. He is in daze for love.

Ever since last night, he couldn't sleep and think straight due to the fact that Jae had kissed him on the cheek. It was a simple peck but so sweet and tender. He also thought it was a dream but it wasn't. He has been kissed on the cheek multiple of times, even on the lips for the sets... But girlfriends or actresses or not, Jae's simple kiss on the cheek seems so surreal and yet so real. He doesn't know what kind of feelings Jae poured in it but he sure loves it.

His sister interrupt his little bubble of wonder and smugly smile at him. He looks away in embarrassment. "You are in love mister," she said. Chunji blush massively. She sigh then, "Wow, never thought my womanizer little baby brother would fall in love!" Followed by a squeal. Chunji tells his sister almost everything because other than L. Joe, she is his best friend. 

However, he does feel guilty for not telling L. Joe about liking Jae so much. Chunji it'd be weird to say to a person who lives with the girl he's in love with. So he plans on telling him after work.

---

Stuck in her room and got nothing to do, Jiyeon spends her time texting L. Joe and apparently he's no good to talk to. She wonders if something happens... (Women instincts!) she looks up the ceiling and think:

If her assumption is true L. Joe has a thing for Jae but he doesn't know yet. Chunji is already in love, if she may say so, with Jae... While Jae ... Has shown no hint for her feelings. 

Jiyeon knew for a fact that Jae is the type of girl she won't relate or get along well with, especially now that she sees Jae as her competition. She also knew for a fact that Jae won't be like other girls, she's unpredictable and manipulative, and that's one of the reason why Jiyeon should see Jae as a threat. If anything, she have to get Jae out of the house with either L. Joe making her or her doing it in her own will. But how? 

It's complicated because both doing could affect her own image. First, if she ask L. Joe or order him in a "politely" way then it'd look like she doesn't trust him at all or even worst selfishly narrow-minded. Second, how the heck is she going to ask Jae or make her leave on her own will?!

Jiyeon thinks about it: L. Joe's still with her... That's all that matters... Right?

---

L. Joe doesn't want to do it at all. Never did he thought he'd do this. It will ruin his reputation as the man of the house responsible for the people who lives in it. But he have no choice, he doesn't know anything about Jae... Comparing it, he knows Jae for only approximately 10%. He lost. 

He dials the number and wait...

"Hello?" Someone answers.

"Um... Is Jr. There?" L. Joe asked. 

"Yes, it's me."

L. Joe froze, what is he going to say? A moment of pause.

.
.
.

"Yo blondie, say something," Jr. Spit out. L. Joe gulps.

"Look, as much as I don't want to do this---"

"Then don't and stop wasting my time," Jr. cut him off. L. Joe pull out a straight and irritated face. He's just like Jae. 

So L. Joe just came right out and said it, "someone's stalking Jae and she's aware of it, but she won't do anything about it. It's like they're playing hide and seek." Jr. Was quiet. L. Joe knows Jr.'s shock cause he hadn't made a comeback to throw L. Joe on the edge of his temper. "Hello?" The phone was hung. L. Joe shrugs, "hmm... He must be on his way."

He takes a sit and waits for either Jr. to come to his place or Jae to come home but Jae is still in school so~ "wait a second, doesn't Jae go to the same school as Jr.?" 

---

Jr. runs down the hallway during lunch and immediately barges in Jae's room. She was surprised. "Yah!" He yelled at her as he approach Jae then grabs her wrist pulling her out of the classroom to the backyard.

"Yah! What the hell?!" Jae yells at him. 

"Why didn't you tell me that guy was back?" Jr. Tells her. Jae's face straighten. Only one person knows beside her and Jr. ... L. Joe. She curses him on the ground. "Idiot these days, tattletales." "So?!" 

Jae lools up to him with puppy eyes. Jr. backs away. "Oh no, that's not gonna work for me. I'm---i--i--m," as he stares more into those eyes, Jr. melts then lost. "Fine, but I'm not going to stick around just like the last time. That guy is N.G." Jae smiles then kisses Jr. on the cheek as a thank you. He laughs, "you really love skin-ship huh?" Jae nods. But then pause remembering L. Joe all of the sudden. 

She likes holding his big and soft and smooth hands. She likes staring at those brown eyes and caressing those smooth skin, especially when he's asleep. L. Joe looks just like a little baby. When she sees him smile, she just wants to cup his face with her hands and pinch it. His laugh is just so funny and contagious, she loves his laugh a lot. 

"Yah," Jr. waves his hand in front of her face. Jae looks away ... Actually ... blushing?!?!

--- 

L. Joe watches his watch tick and tock while he waits for Jae to appear on the street by herself as JM picks Sun Kyun by himself with a car. He waits and waits then wonders about Jr. He was probably pissed off...

Jae appears and L. Joe ready himself ...? The two stares at each other. 

"You. Why did you tell Jr. about it?" Jae was first to break the silence. 

"Because, I thought he should know. I don't know how I can protect you from that stalker because it seems like you've encountered that guy before," L. Joe explained. "I'd protect you while Jr.'s gone but as much as I hate to say this, he needs to also know." Jae stares at him for quite a moment and then broke her gaze away from him. He was right... This time, but she doesn't like the way he's acting at all.

Jae turns back to the direction she came from, "thanks and I appreciate it. However, I can take care of myself." L. Joe grabs her wrist preventing her from leaving. He hates how stubborn she could get sometimes. He's just worrying about her safety that's it. She's not Jiyeon who pretty much almost have a guard with her (aka driver). 

Jae turns to him with a glare and he did the same. The two started to play what you can call a tug of war. Jae tugs herself while he tags her to him. It's a weird turn out of events... 

Just so suddenly, "yah! Let go of her!!!!" Someone yells at them. The two turns and found a boy, decent looking and quite tall (taller than L. Joe) standing just a few steps away from them. L. Joe tilts his head in confusion while Jae gasps. 

Wi Bong Ji has arrive and shown his face. 

He approaches the two but ended up aiming for L. Joe whom he punches then. L. Joe fell on his with his lips already bleeding. Jae gasps and push Bong Ji away. She glares at him. "Yah! What do you think you're doing?" She yells at him. 

L. Joe struggles to get up but he did so anyway, only to actually pay back with another lame punch but that lame punch was good enough to bring Bong Ji down on his as well. "Take that!" Jae gapes at him. 

"Dude! Really?" Jae tells him, he turns to her and shrug, "you couldn't punch any lamer." L. Joe glares at her. Bong Ji stands up and jumps over L. Joe. By that time, Chunji and Jr. appears from both end of the street sprinting towards the two and Jae. Jiyeon also shows up with her car and immediately runs to them. Finally, the two was being separated but Bong Ji won't let go.

Jae butts in since she thought it was her fault, and so she tries to separate each other. However, Bong Ji not knowing who's who anymore just shoves the person away, which is Jae. Jae stumbles back but tries to gain her balance .... Flip, flop, flup !

Jae lands in front of someone she didn't know and everyone pauses later gasping...

Jae's eyes widen and so did Jiyeon's, their lips compress together. Jiyeon lost her first kiss to Jae. 

The two backs away from each other as Jiyeon chokes while Jae just touches her lips... Everyone was speechless and let go of each other. JM arrives with Sun Kyun with a car, and witness the awkward and quiet ending of this event.

"Noooona!" Sun Kyun exclaimed as he runs to Jae giving her a huge 'i miss you' hug. Jae awkwardly hugs back as JM's clueless of everything. Jr. take this chance to tackle Bong Ji onto the wall as Chunji help out L. Joe. 

"Bro, you okay?" Chunji comforts L. Joe who just glares at Bong Ji. He's surprise to see L. Joe be so mad and angry as if ready to kill and murder this guy... Who seemingly was stalking Jae ... L. Joe pulls away from Chunji lightly and walks over to Jae.

"Yah, are you okay?" He asked her suddenly all worried. Jae stares at him then shook his head, signaling him to look behind her. L. Joe's eyes widen and goes straight to Jiyeon murmuring a "dammit". Jiyeon just gawks at him then heads to her car. Chunji walks to Jae, asking the same thing but glancing at L. Joe for most.

As for Jr. he is still threatening Bong Ji's life. "You, I could really kill you right now. What the hell do you want with my cousin huh? Are you that obsessed?!" He yelled the last line. Bong Ji sweats as JM knews Jr.'s back knee causing him to almost lose balance. "Yah!" Jr. Yells at JM.

"Stalker dude won't be able to speak if you're covering his mouth," JM said plainly pointing at the hand covering Bong Ji's mouth. Jr. let go. "Speak now," he deathly glares at Bong Ji.

"I... I'm just... I had been trying to talk to Jae and tell her something important but everytime I see her... I don't know what to do," he explains. Chunji and Jae walks to them. "I'm ... My parent's setting me up for an arrange marriage but I don't want to get married at all since I'm still into Jae... But I'm being forced to so I thought she could help right after I get to apologize to her in person," he added. 

"So you want my Jae to freaking pretend to be your girlfriend so that you won't have to get married?! What kind of a sickass are you?!" Jr. exclaimed and was about to throw a punch at Bong Ji but L. Joe interrupted. Jiyeon's gone with her car. 

"Let's talk about this the other time... I feel like killing someone," L. Joe said as he wipes blood coming out of his lips. Jr.'s phone starts ringing...

---

Chunji went home due to his family dinner, JM's with Sun Kyun doing their homework, while Jae's with L. Joe healing his wound. From the looks of it, L. Joe really hates that guy. Something about him pisses him off: it's either the fact that he's stalking Jae and still into her or because he freaking punched L. Joe's beautiful face! He chose the second one, it makes more sense.

Jae gently wipes the wound as L. Joe grunts the pain. Now what would people think. They're in full silence but Jae broke it. "Hey, sorry for accidentally kissing your girlfriend," Jae apologizes. He paused then started laugh then stop cause it hurts.

"It's cool, it's very unexpected and funny actually," he said compressing his laughs. Jae smiles. L. Joe stares at her, "look Jae... I'm sorry I had to tell Jr. I had no choice, He knows you more than I do and---"

"I know," Jae cut him off. She kisses his cheek as a thank you, just like how she always does it when someone helps her or cares for her, or even loves her. L. Joe sit frozen... Jiyeon has kissed him so many times before on the cheek but ... Why does this feel so different? "So, what do you want to know about me?" She asked him.

L. Joe wakes up and came back to Earth. Luckily, the room dim darkness prevents Jae from seeing his blush. Exactly why is he even blushing? "Well... Um... I... Want to know what Jr. knows," he said like a shy little kid. Jae let out a laugh.

"Like what? He knows a lot," Jae said. 

L. Joe looks down even more shyly, "maybe... Um... About ... Your childhood? What you want to be? Your dream? Yourself?" Jae let out another laugh and flop down on the bed next to him laying down.

"Well, my childhood was really really bad, I'll tell you that later... I wanted to be a teacher ..." She started saying, as L. Joe also flops down to bed laying down next to her. JM slowly and quietly opens the door, seeing the two brings a smile to his face. "I liked teaching those little kids full of ambitions, and dreams..." 

 

>>> UPDATED ONCE MORE! SORRY GUYS T~T Anyway how was it? A surprise huh? I kind of changed some parts of it like instead of Jr.'s girlfriend coming and be the one to recieved the kiss, I thought it'd be more interesting if it was Jiyeon xD .... Was it? 

 

Thanks for READING! I hope you all continue to Support me! ^_^ 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING!