A Busy Day Is It?!

Be Ma Girl, Idiot!

 

I HAVEN'T UPDATE FOR LIKE, IDK, ONE MONTH OR SO AND I APOLOGIZE! I WAS SO CAUGHT UP TO MY OTHER FANFIC "ONE STEP IN MY WORLD" BUT HERE I AM BACK! DON'T WORRY NEXT WEEK IS VACATION, I'LL REALLY PAY BACK. BESIDES, WHEN I WAS GONE, I HAD BEEN DAY DREAMING ABOUT L.JOE AND JAE!!! ~SIGH~ 
SOMETIMES CHUNJI TOO AND JAE MOO AND I WILL HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU GUYS!!!!! DON'T HATE ME FOR IT.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Extra Information:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQckIWa7ek3JQRbqh5wDuP
[Wang] Jeon Suk Hyun
  • Suk Hyun here in this story is six year old.
  • He's almost like Jae but more sweet and attach.
  • He tends to smirk and is really cute.
  • Calls Jr. Hyungie or sometimes >Appa< and calls Jae noona and sometimes >Omma<.
| Be Ma Girl, Idiot! |
CHAPTER 7- A BUSY DAY IS IT?! 
 
It's three o'clock in the morning. Jae Moo came rushing in Jae's and L.Joe's room (A/N: Jae's and L.Joe's Room... Sorry!). He shook Jae to wake her up and when she did, Jae glanced at him irritated at first. It all disappeared when Jae Moo immediately tell her, "Suk Hyun's crying---" She didn't even let him. Jae got up from her bed and ran to Suk Hyun. He was crying in his sleep. Once again, after a long time... He's having a nightmare. Jae shakes Suk Hyun gently but it's not working, he keeps crying and crying. Jae Moo tried his best as well but Suk Hyun started running. 
 
"Suk Hyun, don't cry..." 
 
"No! Noona! Don't hurt Jae Noona! Appa!!!!" he shrieks. Jae started crying... It's the same dream as the last one from a long time ago. "Noona! Don't!!!" he screams. Jae pulled Suk Hyun in a very tight hug. Though her voice was shaking, she manage to sing her the lullaby her mom sang for her. Suk Hyun slowly calms down. 
 
After such event, Suk Hyun was back to sleep and Jae decided to sleep with him... Just in case. Jae Moo stared at her quite confuse and sorry. Jae Moo started crying in silent. Next to the bed, Jae hugged her knees and covered her face, in her mind she told herself; what do I do? Suddenly, she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her. Jae looks up and found Jae Moo hugging her and patting her head. It reminded her of Jr. "It's okay... Don't hold it in..." Jae Moo softly whispered. 
 
"Jae, I'm here for you no matter what... But if I can't or I'm not... I don't want you to keep the pain to yourself. If someone's there, someone who cares enough to be there... Don't hold it in," Jr. tells her, patting her head softly, just like his voice in her ears. 
 
"What if they asked me what's wrong?" Jae asked him with shaky voice. 
 
Jr. smiles but Jae didn't see or feel it. "It's your choice if you want to answer that," he said and hugs Jae tighter.
 
Jae hugged Jae Moo, which surprised him, she continues to cry. "What's wrong?" Jae Moo asks. Jae clench his shirt and told him what she needed to let out. 
 
-----
 
Morning comes and Chunji came running in the house. Jae Moo went to his friend's party while Suk Hyun is in her Aunt's and Uncle's house; he goes there from time to time to hang out. L. Joe went to his girlfriend who's still jealous. It was only Jae in the house and Minah is still not back. Sometimes Jae would wonder if ever Mr. Lee plans on bringing him back. 
 
"Jae!" Chunji shouted. 
 
"What?" It was Jae coming out from the kitchen with a cake and takes a sit on the couch, turning the television on. Chunji sits next to her. 
 
"You see my big sister, Chae Young wants me to model for her little project and I was hoping..." Chunji suddenly paused. Jae looks at him with the spoon in . 
 
"What? Want me to go with you?" Jae said, as if reading his mind. Chunji's eyes shows glint and his smile curves out widely, his head nodding. "Okay, what time is it?" Jae asks. 
 
"Right now," he said making Jae choke a bit. Chunji grabs the plate and puts it down on the table. He takes her hand and pulls her out of the house, taking her to the studio with his car.
 
-----
 
Jae Moo seems concern... What Jae told him wasn't detailed but he can understand why she didn't bother being detailed... That life was just devastating and out of all the people, Jae was the one who felt most of it. She was a victim and so is Suk Hyun. 
 
Someone tugs his shirt, it was a girl. She was pretty, pale skin and has short brown hair. Her eyes were small and slanted, they were very pretty; Korean Traditional eyes. She wears a very fancy dress that makes other girls' a bit cheap. Her name is Ji Hye and she smiles at Jae Moo like a bright sun. "Hi, oppa. You seem like you're in deep thought," he said. Jae Moo smiles slightly. Ji Hye is in his class, they're not close but Ji Hye sticks to him a lot, like typical girls. He finds her the ideal rich man's wife; a lady and feminine in many ways. But that's boring... he thought. He shakes his head after realizing his thoughts and Jae flashing in his mind. "Oppa, do you like someone?" she asks, straightforward. Jae Moo blush at the question. 
 
"Um... No," he answered. Ji Hye laughs. 
 
"Are you sure? Many people have asked you that and you never blushed. Could it be there's someone?" she said, almost like teasing him. 
 
Jae Moo looks away and takes a sip of his juice. "No, there isn't." 
 
"Really? I don't believe you. I wonder if it's me," she suddenly said. Jae Moo turns to her with a what the face. "I mean, Jae Moo never mined me being with his side all the time! And don't you think I'm pretty? I am every guy's ideal type," she added and smiles at Jae Moo as if what she said was a fact. 
 
Jae Moo cleared his voice. "Um... My type is an independent girl. Someone who can cook and take care of little kids. Smart and clever. A girl with an attitude but at the same time has morals and can beat any guy who plays; strong and brave. I don't want her to be really pretty, and I prefer cute girls than pretty girls. Plus, she can't be too girly or girly... I like a girl who has a sense of style, different from others... Hmm... A girl who looks good in both guy's and girl's clothes," he tells her. was open wide. She couldn't believe Jae Moo could be that detailed about his ideal type. She then assumed that maybe he have someone he likes but it's not her. In fact, just by the first sentence he said... She was already exterminated... Pretty, and elegant Ji Hye has been eliminated.
 
-----
 
L.Joe has been chasing and waiting for Ji Yeon. She's still fully mad at him, big time. It was frustrating L.Joe and he doesn't know what to do. This was his first relationship and it's not going well. He always thought, his first relationship would last for a year... But he's feeling that it wouldn't because of all this misunderstandings. 
 
Finally, after waiting for hours and hours, as soon as Ji Yeon got out of the restaurant L.Joe rush to her dragging her out without her will. "Oppa! You're hurting me! Let go!" Ji Yeon keeps yelling on him. People stares at them as they passed the people. They sure was causing a scene. When Ji Yeon really did feel the pain in her wrist, she screams so loud that it caught people's attention. L.Joe stares at her in disbelief. Ji Yeon rubs her aching wrist glaring at L.Joe. "What's wrong with you?!" she yells.
 
"I should be asking you that," L.Joe tells her. He cannot believe they're having their first fight. He has always thought Ji Yeon would be so understanding... but seems that he's wrong. 
 
Ji Yeon starts talking. "Oppa, do you know what's important in a relationship other than trust?" L.Joe stares at her in confusion at the sudden question. "It's loyalty," she said. "Oppa, if you can't be loyal to me then how is this going to work? You've been making me feel like Jae's so much better than me, and I cannot surpass her. The way she's changed you!" she claims.
 
L.Joe still taken aback... doesn't know what to say. Is that true? Ever since he met Jae, something has changed about him? For all he know, there was none. From what others closest to him other than his parents believes, L.Joe has become more of himself. So what is Ji Yeon's asserting? Ah, Is it because I was never like that you Ji Yeon. I like you but I wasn't myself around you... But I really do like you, he thought. L.Joe didn't speak, he was still confuse and in deep thought. It's not that Jae is better than, which maybe she is... But ...
 
"Ji Yeon, you're my girlfriend." 
 
She wasn't there anymore. 
 
-----
 
The photo shoot looks enticing. Well, Chunji does in every clothes he wears. From Jae's perspective, his sister Chae Young is just the prettiest girl she has seen. Plus, Chae Young isn't like those rich, sophisticated girl; she's carefree and somewhat of an old school. Also, she treats Chunji like a baby; Jae finds that sweet and funny. She's humorous too and very outgoing. 
 
"Doesn't Chunji-ssi looks so bright today? He's so cute~" one of the staff said, heard by Chae Young. A smile form on her lips. 
 
"Chunji!" Chae Young calls for her. Chunji runs to her with a smile and she whispers something to him, making him blush. Chae Young snickered and walks away. 
 
Chunji approaches Jae who's checking the pictures the photographer took. "Ah. I think he looks really cute here but handsome here," she said pointing out the picture. The photographer nods, agreeing. Chunji saw and blush ultimately. 
 
"Um... Jae?" he calls out. She turns around with a hmm? face. "My sister wants the both of us to do a photo shoot together... If you don't mind," he added. Jae hesitated but since this is the first time ever and she may never experience this again, Jae agreed to it. Chunji beamed but controlled, he has to be manly. In fact, he is manly... His cute, feminine face just blew it. However, when with Jae... He seems to be rather childish and clumsy... The cute side of him shows... Or was it just happiness? 
 
Jae was escorted to the dressing room with some staff. Chunji sits on the couch waiting for her... Chae Young jumps out from the back of the couch, shocking Chunji."Yah, Noona!" This is what Jae likes about Chae Young, she's so carefree she doesn't mind a lot of things, especially with her actions. Chae Young has taken a liking to Jae as well but she finds Jae more interesting since Chunji had told Chae Young that Jae is outgoing and just sarcastic at times, but she seems distant to the people surrounding her. "Hmm... Do you like her?" she asks. Chunji blush and didn't answer. "Good, cause I like her. She's different," she added with nodding. 
 
"Yeah... To be honest, we didn't get along at first. I mistook her as a boy and had a quarrel with her. The next time we met, I found she's a girl and... yeah," he said. Chae Young smiles. After what seems like twenty minutes, Jae came out of the dressing room. She wear a tight leather legging with a smooth golden boots, she wears abstracted designed dress along with a another black leather jacket with a hoodie. Her hair curled and Indian feathers on the side. They dash a bit of foundation on her face but it took some time trying to put lip stick or lip gloss on her lips, and so it was decided they'll just put eye liner on. But Jae didn't like the plain design so, she did them herself. It was her first time but an artist knows what she's doing. Chunji felt himself stand up and just mesmerized... Also speechless. Chae Young claps her hand and the photo shoot began. 
 
They take pictures and pictures. Jae would feel Chunji looks at her or they would purposely do so... His cheek were flush red and they never left. He's lucky Jae couldn't clearly see him, her eyes were blurry. 
 
And so the day end. 
 
-----
 
Twelve O'clock in the midnight. Suk Hyun's asleep and Jae Moo as well. It was suddenly awkward for Jae Moo to face Jae but she shrugs it off. In the kitchen, she went to get water. Suddenly, someone appears in front of her. Tired and just lifeless, L.Joe drops his head on the counter... Jae stares at him. "What the heck is wrong with you?" she asks. 
 
L.Joe sigh. "I don't know what's going on with her mind. She's my girlfriend, isn't that what she's suppose to focus on?" he said. Jae kept quiet. Then L.Joe looks at her. "Will you ever do that?" he asks. Jae stares at him harder... then looks around. "Nevermind." 
 
Jae sigh... "Are you hungry? I'll make you something to eat." L.Joe nods. Jae takes out the food and starts cooking. Silence. 
 
L.Joe, who buried his face in his arms, lays his chin on his wrist and watches Jae's back as she cooks. "Jae..." he calls out. "Are you almost done? I'm really hungry..." he added. Jae snickers and nod. She sets the meal in front of him and watches him eat like a mom. It was in fact delicious, it suit a midnight snack. "Thanks," he continued. Jae smiles to him, happily. She likes it when people appreciates her food. 
 
"So... Do you want me to talk to her?" Jae asks the hungry L.Joe. His expression went down again. He shook his head. "Okay..." L.Joe finishes his meal and helped Jae wash it. 
 
L.Joe sits back on the seat next to the counter and lays his head on the counter itself. "It's better to sleep on the bed you know," Jae tells him. L.Joe shakes his head. 
 
"I know, but I want to hang here for awhile..." he said and bury his face in his arms again. Jae sigh and went to the living room, grabbing a small pillow. She went to the kitchen and pats L.Joe's head. He raised it and finds Jae place the pillow in his arms, pushing down his head again against the pillow. He stares at her.
 
She smiles to him and pats his head like a baby, "In case you fall asleep." L.Joe watches her figure disappear from the kitchen... He cuddles the pillow and close his eyes. Although, he's been depress lately and just stress over the fact of Ji Yeon's jealousy, a sincere and warm smile curves in his lips... "She's so bipolar sometimes..." 
 
-------------------------------------------
 
SO AFTER MY LONG UPDATE, WHAT DO THINK SO FAR? SHOULD I PUT MORE L.JOE AND JAE INTERACTIONS? OR CHUNJI OR JAE MOO????? 
 
I WILL HAVE A SURPRISE FOR ALL OF YOU, I DON'T KNOW WHAT CHAPTER THAT'LL BE IN BUT IT WILL BE SOON!
 
ISN'T SUK HYUN'S PICTURE SO CUTE!!!! XXXXDDDD 
 
umm... I kind of want a poster... but I don't know how to make one, I am simply bad at technology so... Anyone know where and whom can I get one from??? 
 
COMMENTS AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ^_^ EXPRESS YOURSELF! As for the Next Chapter! 
 
Chapter 8- Jr. Visiting Unexpectedly
  • It's the start of the weekend, Jr. plans on a surprise visit for Jae. When L.Joe comes home with Chunji, they were surprise to see Jr. the guy they met the last time before in the house, back hugging Jae.
"Ah~ The player just got home~ How fascinating!"
"Who are you?"
"Why are you hugging Jae like that?!"
"Ah, you mean MY Bunny?"
"EH?!"