Last Day ...

Be Ma Girl, Idiot!
Hi, This is Ddreamer05 ... It's been awhile since I've updated and I just want to say Thank you
for those of you who reads (Subscribed Readers and Silent Readers) and Comments, for Staying with me up to now. I know I'm only in Chapter 13 and this was my first Fanfic and I'm really happy that you guys SUPPORT me <3
And it's seems that the Story Line is kind of too fast or not? 
 
I would love to know what you guys think of my story so far.
 
I hope to read your feedbacks later ^_^
 
ENJOY READING~  
 
 
 
 
| Be Ma Girl, Idiot! |
Chapter 13- Last Day ... 
 
Morning comes and the first to be awake was Ji Yeon. She head straight to the bathroom and takes a morning shower so that when L.Joe wakes up and she cuddles up to him, he would smell her scent and remember it for the rest of the day! Yay~ After taking a shower, she dries her hair and dress up in a nice dress. Then she start putting on her simple makeup. 
 
Just as she was about to get out of the bathroom, with the door half open, she witness L.Joe creeping up to Jae who's still sleeping with a wide and mischievous grin on his face. Then he tickles Jae on the side, but the sleeping boyish girl just shrugs and pulls the blanket up. L.Joe let out a laugh. Slowly, Ji Yeon's heart break.
 
After five seconds of waiting to assure Jae's still asleep. L.Joe slowly approach her open neck. There wasn't any hesitation to his action. His beautiful fingers touches her neck skin and wonder off in a feather like way tickling Jae immensely. She sits up straight, awake, but a sudden headache come crashing at her. 
 
She looks around and finds L.Joe in front of her laughing his stupid off. Jae glares at him and then throws a pillow, hitting Ding-Dong Head on the face big time. L.Joe stumbles back but continued to laugh. Jae approach him and suffocates L.Joe with the pillow. 
 
He struggles since he was laughing and couldn't breathe properly, but now with the pillow press against his only way of breathing and living, the boy couldn't breathe at all. 
 
So, he uses all his strength and grabs Jae's forearm, pushing her off off him with himself and they both stumble towards the edge of the bed coming face to face. The two stares at each other face... "That's what you get ... when you disturb me ... in my sleep," Jae said.
 
L.Joe stares at those deep brown eyes, hearing her quite stammering words. "It was ... just ... my little revenge ... for always ... making me ... me sleep on the couch," L.Joe said, quite a mumble.
 
"It was your choice," she said. "Was it to impress your girlfriend or just your gentleman conscious?" She smirks. There Jae was back. L.Joe back away with a pout and throws the pillow towards Jae who catch it with her hands.
 
"You freaking smell like coconut," he said with a glare. "What are you? Hawaii?" 
 
Ji Yeon closes the door of the bathroom taking deep breaths. 
 
----
 
Breakfast was set by Jae's Aunt with the help of Jae and Jiyeon. The rest of the boys just kind of played and watch telivision. After that, the whole family takes a walk on the beach and have a little fun. 
 
All the boys are half and since it's a provincial place and the beach isn't exactly popular, there wasn't much people or girls. Most were adults and little kids. 
 
Jiyeon comes out with her bathing suit. Chunji and Jr. had to tease L.Joe but truly, even though he blushed since it's the first time he's seen his girlfriend reveal so so so so much skin, the heart was calm. 
 
Jae meanwhile comes out with a transparent t-shirt with a halfway cut tank top underneath plus jersey shorts and a hat with sunglasses. "Well isn't my precious cousin looking cool under the hot sun?" Jr. say with a smile with Chunji. 
 
"Of course. I'm cold as ice, hot as the sun but cooler than both winter and summer~" Jae follow with a model pose causing the others to laugh. She makes a catwalk and throws a strand of her hair on the back, making the others laugh more, especially herself. 
 
Jiyeon and L.Joe spend their almost with everybody. There was never a time they were alone. Jiyeon knows what's up with L.Joe and stuff and she can't exactly do anything about it. As much as she wants to have a walk with L.Joe some time and just talk because it has been awhile since the two spent time together alone. 
 
Plus, she really wants to know L.Joe more and she doesn't want to lose him. Losing him... exactly would cause her so much pain and she can't let go. Although she was seeing some spark between L.Joe and Jae, and most of them were from L.Joe... She's still his girlfriend currently and isn't it normal?
 
They start making sandcastle with Sukhyun and their mission is to make a huge castle. "Don't add too much water you'll cause a mudslide!" Jr. scream making JM froze and there was a mudslide. 
 
"I think we have to call the news and report this disaster," Chunji say. Everyone starts laughing. It took them the whole afternoon to finish the ugly sandcastle...
 
---
 
About 3 PM, the whole family goes to the tomb and pray in front of Jae's mom then they sing her "happy birthday" then begin their picnic. They start playing games around the tomb and just have immensely fun. 
 
They start playing tag and stuff... They stayed there for almost five hours until it was night. 
 
On their way back, the boys have to carry the heavy stuff while the girls carry ... well, nothing since there's five boys, enough people to carry everything. 
 
Before they reach the villa, Jiyeon gets a call and excuse herself. Chunji was so tired with Jr. since they carried the most, goes to sleep early. JM takes Suk Hyun to sleep and the married couple goes to clean the mess up.
 
Jae and L.Joe are left in the room. L.Joe finds the piano and starts playing Brian McKnight's Back at One. Jae stands behind him and watches. She didn't know he could play so good. "Wow, who would've thought you have music skills," Jae said...
 
L.Joe let out a chuckle. "Yeah, me too," he said sarcastically. 
 
"Since when?" Jae asked.
 
"I was young. I think I started when I was eight or something," he said. "Take a sit next to me. Do you know this song?" he asked.
 
Jae nods. "Unfortunately I do." They both laugh. Waiting for the chorus, Jae sings it. L.Joe was about to stop, hearing Jae sing for the first time... Her voice was smooth and soft, like a lullaby singing... They aren't pitchy or deep but just perfect for the song. They're a bit husky but really sound soft. He continues to play. Jae stops at the chorus and L.Joe did too, staring at her impress and surprise. 
 
"What? My dad can sing. I kind of got it from him. But I'm much better at it," she bragged. He smiles. He just saw and witness a different side of Jae. He likes that. He was glad.
 
There was some silence until Jae starts pressing harmonizing keys with only her right hand. "You play the piano too?" he asked. She shook her head as a no. "I'm not like you. A professional. I'm learning it in school. Unfortunately I need to take electives," she answered. He nods. "My mom used to play piano," she added. 
 
"Really? She must have been really good at it," L.Joe tell her with a smile. 
 
Jae looks away with that slight smile. It was obvious to him she wants to cry. "Yeah. I can still remember her playing it," she said then closes her eyes. "I can see it. Like I'm watching it. I can hear it... Like I'm just next to her." L.Joe smiles and starts playing sweet melodies. 
 
"You have a remarkable memory," L.Joe said. "I can't really remember a lot from when I was a kid." 
 
Jae let out a soft laugh. "I can't forget. No matter what I do, I just can't forget." 
 
L.Joe stops and turn to her with worried look. "No matter what?" She nods, "No matter what. I can't forget." Silence. "Hey, Byunghyun ... You should go out of the villa and take a walk on the beach with Jiyeon." 
 
"Jiyeon? She's talking to someone," he said. Not really wanting to leave. "Trust me. She's waiting for at the beach," she said. L.Joe didn't move. "If you don't leave, that girl is going to be heart broken. And when a girl is heart broken, they cry. And when they cry, it isn't the most beautiful thing ever, but one of the most painful. Especially when it's because of a love one." 
 
He hesitates but stands up, leaving the room. Jae starts playing a song with both hands... A song her mom used to play. 
 
L.Joe could hear the piano playing from outside the room, to the living and it disappears outside the door. But when he makes a turn, he could hear it slightly. He really wants to stay, but as boyfriend he must be responsible for the relationship he created. 
 
---
 
Jiyeon drops the phone and takes a sit on the beach bench somewhere. The night usually scares her but this time it doesn't. She feels calm and just relax. How can she not with the cool breeze and sound of the gushing waves? It feels relaxing. She stays there for almost thirty minutes or something until some guys approach her. 
 
"Hey sweet lady. Looking hot~" he said. Jiyeon ignores them and just walk away. But they catch up and one of them grabs her forearm. She yelp. "Please, leave me alone," she cries.
 
"Leave you alone? You're the one who stayed here alone at night by the beach without any protection," he said with a smug. "Aren't you lonely? Looking for some companion? Well, we can give you that," another added. She struggles to get out.
 
"Please," she cries, holding her phone tightly. One notices and takes it away from her, throwing it on the ground, broken. "KYA!" she screams and one immediately covers .
 
"You be quiet. Aren't you use to this? You seem like one of those girls that get hit on a lot," he whispers. 
 
Just in time, "YAAAH!" They turn and found L.Joe running towards. "Oooh~ you're boyfriend? What a shorty!" He signals the others to attack L.Joe and they did. But L.Joe with no fighting experience just wings it and dodge the first throw. But he got punch on the face immediately. Then kick. Then punch. Already almost beat up... Jiyeon cries. 
 
Then she bites the guy's forearm and got slap by him. On the rescue, Jae comes. "What are you guys doing?" they all turn to her stopping whatever it was they were doing. She glances at the crying Jiyeon who immediately runs towards the beat up L.Joe. As for the two guys beating up L.Joe, they approach Jae with annoyed look.
 
"And who are you? The super hero?" one said then they laugh. 
 
Jae smirks, "No. Being a super hero is too overrated. It's lame. I'd rather be the villain  for the idiotic villains~" 
 
The guy who slapped Jiyeon glares, "What you called us?" 
 
"Seriously, Idiots these days," Jae said with an irritated look. 
 
The two shamelessly attacks but one got kicked on the face and completely knocked out. The other one got forearm smack on the neck and falls backward, hitting the sand with his back, Jae quickly kick him on the nuts. 
 
The guy stumbles backward and grabs the nearest weapon he could find. A wooden stick while Jae gets her fist ready. "Tsk, that's all you got?" the guy said. 
 
Jae smirks, "it's all I need." She attacks first and when the guy makes a swing, she bends down and from below grabs the guy's wrist with the nearest hand and twist it. The guy yelp loudly and drops the wooden stick. Jae catches it in mid-air and hit the other guy that was about to attack her on the face, a knock down and a huge bruise... "AH! STOP! We'll Stop! DOn't kill me!" 
 
"Okay," Jae said, quite with a preppy sound in her voice. Jae, Jiyeon and L.Joe walks away. 
 
"This is the second time this happened," Jae tells Jiyeon. L.Joe listens, he wants to say something like it wasn't Jiyeon's fault but he can't speak. Jiyeon looks down, "I know. I'm sorry." "You know not everytime this happens, someone's gonna come and save you," Jae tells her. "It's something I'm not in control of Jae," Jiyeon tells her. Jae turns around to face her with a serious look, "then make it in your own control. Learn to protect yourself from people you can't trust. May it be physically or emtionally. If not, in the end, you're just one piece of a burden in someone's life." She walks away leaving the two couple behind.
 
---
 
The master bedroom was quiet. L.Joe sleeps on the bed with Jiyeon by his side. She was the one that treated him... with a little help from Jae. After that, Jae stays at the porch with an orange juice. She calls up someone. 
 
"Hi, Mr. Lee ... This is Jae. I would like to know if you're free tomorrow? ... There's something I want to talk to you about. It's really important." 
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------
 
So as you guys read above... 
 
thank you very much !!! 
 
<3
 
I would also love to know what you guys think of my story so far...
 
cuz it may seem like it's going a bit too fast?
 
I HOPE TO READ SOME FEEDBACKS LATER, IF THERE WILL BE...