In 1 Roof and 2 Worlds!

Be Ma Girl, Idiot!

 

Extra Information:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJugTyq8iTgOiUqeyLtrw 
Lee Chanhee aka Chunji
  • Chunji is known for having such small and pretty face. Though he likes being complimented for such praise, he hates being called "pretty like a girl." That is why he tends to hit on girl aka be a playboy or a womanizer, to prove he is truly manly.
  • Proving he is truly manly: being romantic and a gentleman, smiling and winking at girls (hitting on them).
  • His big sister (Chae Young) always treat him like a baby. Sometimes she even dress him up and take pictures of it. He loves her a lot because she's always there for him.
  • Chunji IS romantic and a gentleman, just sometimes way over the top that even when he's not meaning to be a playboy, he ends looking like one. 
  • He is quiet competitive and mischievous. He just love being cute and handsome. Also he is quiet hot temper and picky but tends to very well give in in matters.
  • He enjoys doing jigsaw puzzles and going to the karaoke from time to time.
  • Chunji and L.Joe are best friends since their middle school years. Sometimes people mistaken them as either brothers (cause of their surnames) or ... lovers (shonen Ai!). The two of them are really close (it's bromance!)
  • He started to stop being a playboy when he met Jae for another time... Something about her makes his heart beat really fast. He becomes really close to Jae and officially became friends with her. He loves teasing JM about all his embarrassing side that Chunji knows about him. He loves hugging Sun Kyun really tight because he is just so cute. He loves clinging onto L.Joe from time to time just to embarrass. First impression of Ji Yeon: "nice, elegant and a real lady... quite boring".
 
| BE MA GIRL, IDIOT! |
CHAPTER 3- IN 1 ROOF AND 2 WORLDS!
 
> 3:00 PM <
 
Jae was about to head out and get taxi since she knows L.Joe wouldn't be driving her back home. But on her way out, Ji Yeon pulls her and said, "Jae! Since we're on our way to eat, come with us! We're going to a restaurant, treat is as a thank you gift from me!" Jae looks at her with a straight face then sigh. As soon as she nods, Ji Yeon drags her out leaving L.Joe behind. 
 
"Hey! I'm your boyfriend not her," he said but Ji Yeon just wave her hand as a signal of 'just follow us!'. L.Joe starts walking and Chunji who said that he'll go home instead, come along as well. "I'm the boyfriend!" L.Joe hiss to himself. Chunji pats L.Joe's shoulder lightly and chuckle.
 
"Oh c'mon, you can't be jealous. Just because Jae brings out this guy aura with her as well doesn't mean she's trying to attract your girlfriend~" Chunji said with that teasing look. L.Joe just stare at him. 
 
---
 
At the restaurant, everything looks fancy. It's a place Jae has never ever set her foot on and her eyes wonder around the place amaze and impress, especially at the art pieces attach on the wall just right next to them. But after looking at all them... she realize they all look the same. So after one more minute of looking, she got bored. The waiter comes and give them each the menu. Jae looks at it and notice how most of the name are... out of her dictionary... not even close to her food. The words are all fancy. Exactly what restaurant is this? Jae thought, out of place. 
 
"Jae ssi? Are you ok?" Ji Yeon asks, (she sit next to her/ L.Joe sits in front of Ji Yeon/ Chunji sits in front of Jae). L.Joe laughs silently which receives him a kick on the leg by Jae herself. He didn't scream because he can't but he has the face. "Oppa, are you ok?" Ji Yeon worriedly asks. L.Joe just nod and glares at Jae. Then he saw Chunji laughing quietly under his hand so he pinches Chunji's side. L.Joe obnoxiously laughs at him while Chunji did the same. 
 
"Um... I'll take this food name 'spaghetti vongole' ...? Jae pronounces carefully and slowly. Though it was a language she doesn't know, the three were amaze she was able to pronounce the last word well. Luckily the waiter is just right next to them so she didn't have to repeat it twice. Turns out their at a French Restaurant: Kates Kitchen Restaurant. When their meal arrives, her food turns out to be just a noodle with some sauce and sea shells... But she has never tasted it before. Chunji orders: soft and grilles beef tenderloin and Jae stares at it... with eyes wide open. Chunji notices and chuckles. 
 
"You like it? I'll share it with you," he said. Jae catches his eyes and hold it, weren't we not on good terms yesterday? He's been nice since we had that small talk at the cafeteria...she thought. As for Chunji, he couldn't keep his eyes away from her- she really is holding it. His cheeks starts heating and he's pretty sure it growing red. Ma-- My heart... it's racing!he thought. 
 
> Earlier at the Cafeteria <
 
"Hey, I'm sorry about yesterday I didn't mean to just kick your bike like that... I was in a pretty bad mood," Chunji said awkwardly as they finishes with the cashier. Jae just has her normal and straight expression. 
 
"It's all good. Kind of understand, I was in a bad mood either," Jae tells him, sympathizing. Chunji nods.
 
"About your bike, if you want I'll fix it for you. I don't think it's that broken," Chunji said.
 
"Nah, it's alright... And also, it's THAT broken," Jae replies to him. "It will never be fix you know. I just brought it back home because ... it's a gift from my dad," she continued. Chunji feels truly guilty for kicking her bike and making it suffer for more when it's already at a stage where it's re-fixable. 
 
Looking and Feeling down Chunji once again apologizes, "I'm sorry..."
 
Jae laughs and pats his back, she smiles to him as a reassurance that's everything is okay. "It's alright." 
 
> End <
 
Their meal continues and the two couple seems to be watching the other ones by their side. Apparently, Chunji and Jae are exposing some kind of close aura... A really really really close aura. That anyone could mistake them as a couple. 
 
----
 
It has already been an hour, Jr. calls Jae:
 
"Jae! I can't pick up Hyunnie today, I'm taking care of my girlfriend right now! She's sick and is alone at home! Sorry!" Jr. whimpers on the phone. 
 
Jae sigh and replies, "it's ok, I'm already out so I'm gonna go and pick him up." They both hang up. Jae stretches her arm and turns back around to the three. "OH Ji Yeon-ah, thank you for the meal even if L.Joe was the one that paid for it," she said and stick her tongue out to L.Joe with a straight face, he glares at her. "I have to go and pick my little brother up, he's probably been waiting for a long time now," Jae said and wave casually. As the three watches her leave, Ji Yeon suddenly grabs and pulls her again.
 
"You walking would just make your brother wait more longer. We'll drop you off!" Ji Yeon offers, not waiting for any responses. Chunji smiles and gets in the care while L.Joe sigh and hiss 'i'm the boyfriend!'. 
 
----
 
Inside the day care, Suk Hyun waits for Jae with the teachers. It's the first time someone came in late to pick him up. Aunt and Uncle are way too busy at the Ramen shop and usually at times like this, Jr. would be the one to pick him up. Sometimes with Jae but they stopped getting him together after they were mistaken as a couple. 
 
As Suk Hyun draws, the teacher watches him delightfully. He is a really bright kid and really cute as well. The teachers couldn't get enough of him. He's almost the most popular kid in their classroom. Though Suk Hyun is bright, and the teachers also admire that even though he's still young, he knows very well how to throw a cold shoulder (it's something he saw Jae did a couple of times... So he inherited it by copying it. But he knows how to use at a right time and situation.)
 
"What are you drawing Suk Hyun-ah?" teacher asks him.
 
"It's me and noona together," he said then started pointing at the others: "And this is Jinnie hyung (Jr.), Aunt and Uncle!" Then the teacher notice there are another three people but separated from the family.
 
"Who are they?" teacher asks again. 
 
Sun Kyun points at the person on the sky, "This is Mama, she's an Angel now." Hearing him say that for the first time (for the teacher), it makes the teacher cry. "Then this is Papa and my Other Noona, noona said they're somewhere in the world working and very busy," he continued. The teacher don't know anything personal about Sun Kyun so hearing this just break the teacher's heart. "Seonsaeng-nim, why are you crying?" Sun Kyun asks, reaching out for the teacher's cheek and wipes the tears off. 
 
The teacher held his hand and smile, "such a bright boy you are."
 
Just then Jae comes in and Suk Hyun rushes to his bag and bid a sweet and cute goodbye to the teacher, "Seonsaeng-nim!" Suk Hyun calls the teacher then make a funny face. The teacher laughs and wave goodbye and so did Jae.
 
Outside, Suk Hyun skips and found Chunji, L.Joe and Ji Yeon standing. Jae was surprise to still see them, I thought they already left... she thought. Ji Yeon squeal seeing Suk Hyun while Chunji just run to Suk Hyun and hugs him tight. Jae is really surprise. Chunji spins around and SukHyun giggles. 
 
"Wah! You are so CUTE!!!" he squeal and puts him down. L.Joe smiles too, seeing SuK Hyun but he must keep his cool. Ji Yeon hugs SuK Hyun and pinches his cheeks. Jae notices L.Joe and smirk.
 
"Blondie~ Go ahead and feel the cuteness," she said, making him glare at her. Again, she's making him lose his cool, unintentionally. Suddenly, Suk Hyun hugs him on the legs because he's too short. L.Joe blushes and saw Jae's smirking eyes. Once again, she made him lose his cool. 
 
"Cute!" L.Joe also squeal and hugs Suk Hyun. 
 
Remembering the drawing, Suk Hyun shows it to Jae which surprise her... Leaving her somewhat speechless. Chunji and L.Joe notice the sudden change on Jae's expression and it's seem predictable for the first time they met. Ji Yeon is too busy cuddling with Suk Hyun. 
 
Out of nowhere, a Honda black car arrives and Mr. Lee unexpectedly comes out. The four of them were surprise. 
 
"Appa! What are you doing here?! Aren't you suppose to be in the hospital?!" L.Joe exclaims.
 
His dad throw a 'whatever look', "I couldn't stay there any longer. Besides, I went to see and talk with Jae's guardian and NEWS! They're okay with it! They're even packing your stuffs now!" 
 
Jae's mouth dropped open and so did L.Joe's, "WHAT!? But---" she tried to speak.
 
"I also wanted to meet Suk Htyun~ And you are so CUTE~~~" Mr. Lee beams and spins Sun Kyun around  in circle. When he stops, Suk Hyun cups Mr. Lee's face and stare at him with wide eyes. 
 
The first word he let out is, "Appa?" Mr. Lee was surprise but as well he was flatter. The other four was surprise too and ... confuse. Well, except for Jae- from the start, Mr. Lee does remind her of her own dad... They also somewhat resembles... 
 
"Neh, I'm your appa from now on!" Mr. Lee beams again and they go for another spin. Jae seeing that huge and happy grin on Sun Kyun's face... 
 
"Oppa? What's going on?" Ji Yeon asks and so did Chunji. 
 
"L.Joe," Jae let out, watching Suk Hyun... "Let's become a family."
 
----
 
>Fast Forward<
 
The house is spacious and really modernized, especially the technology. Suk Hyun also like the house and he seems to be getting along very well with JM, though they only met early this morning. But Jae and JM don't... For some reasons: first JM believes she's burdening L.Joe's life, they both have 'Jae' in their name, he looks older than her (more mature, he means), and she calls him Moo Moo (JM's real name is Jae Moo). Also, Jae met their maid Minah (she's thirty years old). The house only have three rooms (not including Minah's room). One for JM, another one for L.Joe and a guest room which Jae and Suk Hyun plans to use. 
 
One problem, the guest room has a password and neither of them knows the answer. On the door a paper's attach: "Suk Hyun and Jae Moo share room, Byung Hyun and Jae shares room! This room is only for the guest or me and you mom when we come visit so have fun! -Appa!" 
 
"Noona, I don't mind sharing room with Moo-ie hyung," Suk Hyun tells JM. "You don't mind sharing a room with Byunggie hyung right?" Jae awkwardly laughs... and then pats his head. 
 
"We'll see..."
 
----
 
> Night <
 
The room only have one bed. And now the battle begins. "ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS!" Jae wins, meaning she's taking the bed and L.Joe's taking the couch. 
 
"Ok, keep your own boundaries to yourself and I will too," L.Joe reminds her. 
 
"Alrighty then, that means your boundary is just right around that couch and mine is pretty much everywhere," Jae said smiling. L.Joe gawks and take back his words. She could only laugh. "Ji Yeon must be really worried by now..." she blurted out. L.Joe stare at her.
 
"Why are you worried?" he asks. 
 
"I don't know, I just like her... I guess," Jae said.
 
"What kind of like?" L.Joe asks worriedly.
 
Jae smirks and turns to L.Joe, "what kind of like do you think?" There was a shot silence when Jae starts laughing. "Oh my, you really think I'd hit on her like that? Wow man, I know I'm boyish and I sometimes have this boy aura but I wouldn't hit on her."
 
"And why is that?" L.Joe said.
 
"Because she's too nice and she's your girlfriend. Why are you getting so jealous?" Jae teasingly smug at him.
 
L.Joe pouted and turn his back at her. "I am jealous ... but I think that's what I want to feel," he said- his voice sounds a little serious and low. The room got quiet. 
 
- Knock, Knock, Knock -
 
"Noona? I can't sleep," Suk Hyun comes in with JM. 
 
"Moo Moo what did you do?" Jae playfully glares at him. 
 
"I didn't do anything, I promise!" JM defended. Jae carries Suk Hyun and they all went to JM's room, leaving L.Joe behind. 
 
---
 
In his room there are two beds, Suk Hyun's just right next to his. Jae lays him down and starts humming. JM who's feeling a little weird sits on his bed and just listen. When Suk Hyun's already asleep and Jae stopped, JM speaks:
 
"You do know my brother already have a girlfriend. Why are you still doing this? Don't tell me you're going to make him fall in love with you?"
 
Jae stares at him then smiles, "Nope. I have no intentions on making him fall in love with me at all. When I saw how Suk Hyun and your dad interacted, I want to see him with that expression a lot. Your dad sort of resembles my dad but not exactly close to being a look alike. It just that your dad gives off this atmosphere same as my dad before..."
 
"So you're doing this for him but not because you like my brother?" JM tries to confirm.
 
"Yes! You're brother is an attractive young man but he's not exactly my type and we don't actually get along you know (JM's thought: I know that...) Besides, he's taken and they both match each other. They also look happy together and I don't want to be the one to ruin that. If there's anyone that'll ruin that, it's better if it's them," Jae explains, thoroughly. "And your brother lives in a different world from mine and I just happen to get myself tangled up in it. Even though, I was so close to getting away from it... Sun Kyun tied me up tighter and now I couldn't loosen it... Actually, I think I wouldn't because seeing how Suk Hyun is so happy... It prevents me from doing so." 
 
JM stare at her... She's not bad after all, he thought. "When you see someone happy, don't you want them to stay like that forever?" Jae beams and widely smile at JM. He was surprise at the sudden expression since he thought that Jae is too boyish to make any girly expression. He unexpectedly blush. "Eh? Are you ok?" Jae asks, going back to normal- also noticing the redness on his face. JM bury himself in his blanket and said:
 
"I'm going to sleep, Good Night."
 
"Ok..."
 
---
 
Jae went back to her room and thought about what she said to Moo Moo. She found L.Joe already sleeping on the couch, uncomfortably. She quietly laughs, "you'll be whining tomorrow," she whispers. 
 
And so he did. 
 
IT'S LONG ISN'T IT? YEAH, SORRY ABOUT THAT... ANYWAY THANKS AGAIN FOR THE COMS & SUBS :)
 
>>>>>NEXT CHAPTER IS A STORY THAT'S TO BE ANTICIPATED!!! XD
 
Chapter 4- A Surprisingly Fun Date!
  • Mr. and Mrs. Lee joins the newly form couple for dinner. Jae prepare them a fresh homemade meals. Pretending to be close, the parent suggest them to go on a Date!
"I didn't know, this would turn out to be fun. Especially with you."
"Yah, don't look down on me. I know how to have fun."