Tangled up in a Situation!

Be Ma Girl, Idiot!

 

 
Extra Information: 
Jeon Jae Min:
  • Tan Skin Color (Not Orange! Almost to Light Brown)
  • Short (160 centimeters: 5 foot and 3 inches)
  • Dark Brown/Ashy Bipolar Hair (Sometimes Wavy, Sometimes Straight [Mostly Tied in a Bun])
  • Personality Base: Naturally Boyish, Have a Bipolar attitude and personality (depends on who's she's facing)- she is like a gentleman who lives up protecting anyone she can: girl or boy, Really strong, brave and reckless, Incredibly clever and mischievous, Too forward and direct, Honest but Lies for fun. 
  • Believes: There's too much idiots in the world (including her).
  • A talented Artist, though she prefers doing things her way and not have anyone tell her what to draw or create. She tends to do bad but still impressive  when told what to make.
  • Loves Sun Kyun the most, she can only be seen as a real girl around him. Always push Jr. when he says he is her father but likes it anyway. Don't like over reacting, and overly too dramatic people, rather she finds them as her entertainment. 
  • Specialty: House Chores but tends to be lazy and let others clean when someone is available. Cooking meals and handling business. 
  • Jeon Jae Min loves to cuddle anyone or anything when sleeping. When she sees something cute, she has the urge of giving it a tight embrace or kiss it (either on the cheek or lips).
 
| BE MY GIRL, IDIOT! |
CHAPTER 1- TANGLED UP IN A SITUATION!

Wheels are screeching, turning to the left in a fast speed. The police just right behind their track, following with a loud siren, which catches everyone attention. Just like two cars racing to win, it was like in an action movie. But more risky and dangerous. The fancy Honda car stops inside the crowded Hongdae, horning the people to get the heck out of the way. 

---

"Jaemin~ Go and deliver this!!!" un ajhumma orders. Jae hurries out of the kitchen and takes off her black apron. Rushing out with the delivery to her bicycle. Her aunt and uncle owns a ramen shop in Hongdae. She lives with her aunt and uncle's house with their one and only son, Jr. Also, she has a little brother name Suk Hyun. 

Everyday around six pm, Hongdae is very crowdy. Lots of people gather arounds since Hongdae is known for its lively streets. Jae hurries and let the cold winter breeze pass through her. 

"Ah~ So cold!" she hissed while blowing her hand with her warm breath. Jae don't favor winter but she likes it better than summer. Let just say: cool, cold, and chilly weather suits her casual clothing style best. She took a turn left and stops at a quiet house. Yes, they have ramen delivery! Jae rings the doorbell and waits. Once she's done with her work, she gets ready to go back to work. But that is interrupt by a Honda car who hit her bike and crash the wall. Behind them is a police who stops and immediately went out of the car. 

Four men went out of the Honda car and was then caught by the police. The car starts smoking and any sooner, it looks like it's going to blow. Inside the car, Jae heards a man yelping for help. Jae nervously peek through the broken window and saw a badly
wounded man inside. She panics and calls for the police, "Ahjussi!! There's a man inside! His head is bleeding BAD!!!!" but knowing how busy the others were, the fire truck starts coming. Jae knows she has no choice. 

She opens the door and struggling to get the man off the car since his foot seems to be stuck under a passanger seat. Jae starts to panic. As much as she wants to be helpful, she also don't want the man to die in her arms nor does she wants to die as well. "This is bad..." she mutters, shaking. Jae looks at the wounded man and tells him, "I need you to work with me ahjussi. I can't do this alone." The man starts to work with her and get his foot unstuck. Lucky for them the fire truck finally came and they're splashing water on the car to ease the fume. Fire fighters are also taking care of the passenger seat. 

Once it was all done, the man got his foot unstuck and the ambulance is present. Without any choice, Jae went with the man to the hospital. 

----

The house's phone starts ringing. After a few ring, the maid finally answered.

"Excuse me but is this the Lee residence?" Jae respectfully asks.

"Yes. Who is this?" the maid says.

"Umm... You see, I have a man with me here at the hospital. Are you a relative?" Jae said. 

Luckily, someone came out of their bedroom. 

"Sir, but someone is calling for you," the maid said. Though she wasn't exactly asking for that. 

"Who is it?" he asks. 

"Didn't say the name, sir," the maid answers. He then took the phone:

"It's Lee Byung Hyun. My father is not in here, he's on his way to work," He response on the phone. Then he heard a small chuckle in the phone. "What the?"

"I doubt he's on his way to anywhere," Jae replies- playfully.

"What the? Who is this?" L. Joe asks, creep and somewhat annoyed.

"Look, your probably his son so... Your dad is here in the hospital due to a head concussion by being kidnap this afternoon. I would like for you to come and check up on him," Jae answers. "Wow, did I sound like a news reporter?" 

Meanwhile, L. Joe's frozen in his spot. "Hello? Are you still there? Hello? Am I still talking to someone? Yah! If you're not going to answer at least start running here. You're wasting Money!" Jae added.

With that, L. Joe rush out of his house and orders his driver to drive to the hospital quick. Also, he starts calling his mom.

"What?! I'm on my way!" she exclaims, worry. 

---

It seems that the man finally gain his conscious. When he woke up, he first saw Jae standing up while talking to someone in her phone. "I'm sorry, It's an emergency! There was an accident and--" 

"Yah! We already saw it! News came in late! Are you ok!!?" It's Jr. Yelling at her without an ending. 

"I'm okay! I'm just waiting for the family to come in here or for him to wake up! Stop yelling at me!!!" Jae answers. The man clears his voice. Jae turns around surprise and immediately hungs up the phone. She bows and apologize, "I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" 

The man let out a small laugh, "No you didn't. Thank you for helping anyway. I owe you so much." He signal her to sit on the chair next to his bed, which he did. 

"Ah... I think the thank you is enough," Jae said. "Umm... Were you kidnapped earlier?" she carefully asks. The man nods.

"What can I do? I'm rich," he boast. Jae slightly, awkwardly laughs and thought, 'In this condition, he have the guts to still boast... And be narssisitic.' Just then the door opens and a women appears with teary eyes. Jae immediately stood up and weirdly watch the women act like the man is dead. 

"Wow," Jae mouth and then thought, 'how over reacting... Nah, I can't blame her anyway. I probably would've done the same.' 

The women stands up and wipes her tears away. The man pulls her close and whispers something in her ears. From the eyes widening and silent gasping expression, Jae knows something is up. The women looks at her and bow, "Thank you for saving my husband's life. We owe you so much." Jae was taken aback and shockingly watches the women take something out of her purse. It turns out to be a check and then she hands it to her. Jae stares at him unbelievable then shakes her hand on the air.

"No thanks! I don't think I need that much money..." Jae said but the women grabs her hand and lock it in her hand. 'Thirty thousand is too much isn't it?' Jae thought. "I don't need money... I don't want it."

"Please take it... For me," the man said.

Thirty thousand dollar feels so heavy for Jae and she thinks she didn't even do that much. "I should go and secure this then," Jae said, bowed then take her leave. But the man stops her. 

"What's your name?" he asks.

"Jeon Jae Min, sir. Please take care of yourself," Jae lastly said then really leaves.

---

L. Joe just reach the hospital, he runs as fast as he can. Just when he made a turn, he bump onto Jae. "Ah! Watch yourself!" Jae tells him. L. Joe looks at her, ignores her then continue his run. Jae who didn't even got an apology, sticks her tongue out to his back and hiss, "Idiots these days." 

L. Joe reaches the room and slam the door opens. "Appa!!" he shouted, causing a shock for his parent. "Are you Ok?!" he said just right about when he slips on the floor. 

O.O

---

L. Joe sits on the chair next to his father's bed with an ice cap above his nose. He fell really hard. 

"Are you really ok?" he asks again. 

"I'm ok," he answers with a of course smile. L. Joe loves his dad a lot. Lot, lot, lot and lots! "Son, I want you to do something for me," he added.

"What is it? Whatever it is, I'll do it!" he said. His dad smiled widely.

"I want you to marry this girl," he said. 
.
.
.
.
.

"Eh?" L. Joe let out. His parent doesn't know that he has a girlfriend. His first girlfriend, Kang Ji Yeon.

"This girl fits my ideal for a daughter in law! I want you two to live in one house and get to know each other. Marrying her is just too early but date her first, ok?" he tells L. Joe who still have a blank and flat face expression. 

"But appa..." L. Joe let out. 

"Ah! She's so cute! Like a little kid," he added with such smile that always manipulates L. Joe. His mom went to his side and tries to get his dad to reconsider his thought.

"Honey, I thought you wouldn't let Byung Hyun go through an arrange marriage. And that he can marry anyone he wants," his mom. L. Joe just nods. His father did too but his hands were waving a yeah-yeah.

"Yeah, I said that but I take it back now. I think she really suit you!" Mr. Lee beams. 

"Appa..." 

---

It's already dark and Jr. Couldn't keep his on the chair, waiting for Jae to get back home. "Where is that reckless girl?! Didn't I tell her not to get involve on dangerous matters?! Aish, when that girl comes back, I am so going to give her a piece of my mind!" he yells. Uncle gives him a smack on the head. "Ow!"

"Focus on your work! And stop mumbling stuff!" he told him. Aunt laughs and added, "You never will stop acting like her father huh?" 

On the other hand, Jae walks home with her flat tire bike. 'I got thirty thousand in my pocket and I don't know what I should do with it... Maybe I should just hide it and never ever touch it! Yes, that's it! Never touch it, just keep it!' she thinks.

"Kya! Get off me, I don't need your companion! Let go of me!!! Help!" she hears a girl screams. 'Yelling help in this quiet place wouldn't help,' Jae thought. 'Seriously what's up with today? I'm so freaking tired!' Then Jae drops her bikes and approach them. 

"Four boys, huh?" she mumbles. "Yah! Idiot Molesters, get your hands off the delicate manniquin!" Jae tells them. The girl moves to a safe corner and the four boys snickers at Jae. "Do you know what happens to idiots like you?"

One of the boy laughs," Ooh, you're lecturing us now? Little girl?" the rest of them laughs. Jae glares and punches the boy who called her a little girl. When the other attacks, she kicks the one on the right on his tummy. She caught the hand from the one on the side who's about to punch her from the side and twist it. His wrist just on his back. She then back kick the one attacking her from the back then throws the guy she's holding onto to the other boy. Then they deserted the place. 

"Yeah! They get snapped!!!" she yells at them. Jae let out a sigh and grabs her bike, "idiots these days. Seriously, it's like the world revolves around... idiots." 

"Umm... Excuse me," she heard a tiny voice behind her. When she turns around, a beautiful young lady appears, sending goosebumps all over Jae's body. "Thank you for helping me..." 

Jae smiles and says, "you're welcome. You shouldn't be around places like this you know. It's dangerous for a pretty girl like you." She bows and apologizes.

"I'm Kang Ji Yeon. Are you hurt anywhere?" she asks, worry. Jae let out a laugh.

"Nah~," she said. "Are you by any chance lost?"

"Yes, I got lost... I was just trying to find a cab," Ji Yeon said. 

"Ah~ You can't get taxi inside this street. Rarely comes. Why don't you walk with me and I'll get you a taxi," Jae said with a okay? Smile. Ji Yeon smiles and walks with her. After minutes of walk, Jae remembers something, "Oh yeah! I'm Jae!" she said with a peace sign. 

After getting the taxi, they bid goodbye and now Jae's on her way home.

---

On her way, as she walks through the crowd of the bright streets of Hongdae, someone accidentally bumps her causing her bike to fall and crash the ground. The bell disconnected and the sit flung out. Jae stares at it with eye and mouth open. Many things has happened to her today... And it's all caving in. 

"Yah! My bike is already broken what else is there that you want to happen to it!!!" she yells at that someone who happened to stay and apologize. But a sorry wasn't the words that came out of him...

He observes her, head to toe. He immediately assumes: "Wow... So much anger for such a short little dude." Jae glares at him. Though she doesn't mind being mistaken as a boy because she has lived up to those days where she doesn't care. The way he said it was just... Irritating for her. "I'm sorry but you should throw that trash away. Even a doctor wouldn't be able to fix it," he added. 

Jae tries to raise her eyebrow but she doesn't know how to do that... And just flatly said, "it's mechanic not doctor." He was speechless and corrected. 

"How am I suppose to know that?! A doctor would work too!" he tries to defend himself. Jae smirks.

"It will if we're talking about wounds. This is a bike, it's pretty obvious don't you think? Don't tell me your mind is not as bright as your face playboy? Or are you simply stupid?" Jae tells him, making him flinch. 

"What an obnoxious guy you are. So little and yet so mischievous!" he said, annoyed. "Learn how to respect your hyungs!" he tells her. 

"Hyung? Who? You?" Jae said smirking. She pats his shoulder and looks at him, "You are a stranger to me... So you are an ajhussi." 

Chunji snaps and retorted, "You!" then he kicks her bike then stuck his tongue out. "Short little Lepricone!" 

Jae glares at him and just smiled to him, " :) Yah, do you want to be broken like my poor bike over here? :) " Then she cracks her knuckles while still smiling sincerely. It brings shivers down his spine and goosebumps all over his skin. " :) Cause I grant easily grant that like a genie. :)" He sheepishly gulps. " :) So your answer? ^_^"

----

The shop closes early. Suk Hyun is already asleep. Aunt and Uncle still continues to clean while Jr. Waits for Jae outside the shop. Minutes passed and Jae finally arrives. Before she could even put the bike down, Jr. Grabs her shoulder, letting her bike fall down on its own braking some more. He checks up on her: arms, legs, face. All clear. He then sigh. "Good, you're not hurt."

Jae push his hands away and grabs her bike, "I told you I'm alright didn't I? Just because this bike is broken doesn't mean you can show no mercy towards it! Just because it's a thing doesn't mean it doesn't have any feelings! What would you feel if I beat you up and treat you like this huh?!" Jr. Stares at her... Frighten but of course he knows her too well.

"What a drama queen..." he mutters, almost loudly.

"What'd you say?" Jae glares at him and Jr. Made a zipping his lips and shaking his head action. 

"Why are you home this late?!" he asks. 

"My bike was hit by the car. It's broken and flat! I'm not an idiot to even try and ride it!" Jae tells him.

"You could've called so I picked you up!" Jr. Yells at her.

"My phone is dead! And you could've picked me up at the hospital! There's only one hospital nearby you idiot!" Jae yells back.

"How dare you yell at me you little kid?!" Jr. Hissed at her. 

"I'm not a little kid! And who are you? My father?!" Jae yells and head inside the shop. 

"Aish, this kid! Yah!" Jr. Yells and follows her. He could see how tired Jae is for today. He could also tell that a lot has happened just by her expression and attitude. Jr. knows very well whatever it is Jae has a long temper but everything has their limit and she reaches her. So feeling a bit guilty, he rush to her and give her a back hug. "Sorry~ I was just really worried..." Jr. whispers in her ear. Jae took a deep breath and feel a bit in ease. Now all she need is to sleep. 
 
"Sorry, I yelled at you..." Jae apologize.

--- 
 
Morning comes and Jae ready for today's work at the Ramen shop. But only to be disrupt by her auntie screaming and squealing in happiness, she thinks. "Oh my, there's a handsome young man downstairs, looking for you!" Jae's aunt exclaim, happily. Jae tilted her head uncertain of what's going on. A handsome young man? Did I meet a handsome young man yesterday or before? ... Ah! Maybe that playboy dude! ... Wait ... He didn't look that handsome rather he looked more cute and he has a baby face... Jae thought carefully. Her aunt pulls Jae with her downstairs. Jae is surprise to see how many girls have gathered just to be swoon and look at this 'handsome young man'. There he was sitting on the chair eating that special handmade ramen uncle made, wearing casual clothing. Just staring at his blonde hair, Jae made a flashback in her head... Did I met a blondie yesterday or before? Jae thought and deeply think. "Young boy, here she is!" her aunt exclaim again, happily. The boy turns to their direction and was surprise to see Jae. Of course who wouldn't be surprise. Jae is only a sweat pant, t-shirt with an apron covering it and short leather boots. Her hair tied in a messy bun and wearing a black and rectangular glasses (it fits her perfectly, makes her look smart). 
 
What's... so.. Cute about this girl? he thought. Then he notice how Jae wasn't paying attention to him but to the air. But in a minute or so, Jae snaps her finger and looks at him. He was surprise at her sudden action as if she just figured he's right there in front of her. "Hi, I'm Lee B--"
 
"You're that idiot who bumped onto me yesterday, ignores me and didn't even apologize!" Jae let out her collected thought. L.Joe stares and flinch at her comment... She just called me idiot, he thought- insulted.

>>> Read Story FEED! Please! and THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED AND COMMENT! 

Chapter 2- Unfortunate Series of Events!

  • Jae once again meet the boy she bumped onto with at the hospital the other day. There, he takes her to his father at the hospital and once again got herself tangled up in another much more serious situation: Marriage, Living Together, Dating Each Other and more! Later on, the people she met the other day appeared in front of her, unexpectedly.
"Ah! I Know You!" 
"You do? ... Ah! Yeah, I know You!"
"You three know each other?"
"You know them too?"