Secret smile

In Love with My Sister's Boyfriend!!

Chapter 9: Secret smile

Your POV

What’s wrong with him?

I sighed and started walking to find him. He just vanished, just like that! Where the hell could that guy be?

The bell rang and it made me curse a bit, cause I won’t be able to look for Luhan anymore and will just have to wait ‘til class ends. I let out a ‘huff’ as I stomp my feet to get to my next class.

He’s so confusing, It frustrates me.

I shrugged it off for a while and just finished all the subjects that are left for today. Mostly thinking of why Luhan walked away and if it was even a good idea to tell him about Jandi and me.

After a boring three hours in class, I dashed all the way to the school’s entrance door and looked around for any sign of Exo. He’s always with his friends anyways.

Tapping my foot on the ground, back holding support by the wall behind me with my arms crossed. I kept lifting my head up everytime I hear footsteps coming out from the school, but it isn’t Luhan.

I sighed and frowned at myself. They never took more than thirty seconds just to get to the entrance, cause Luhan would always be forcing them to go faster, which he told me.

Ten minutes had passed and finally, I saw Kris along with some girls, which I assure was his fans. I saw him first since he’s the tallest but after searching around him Chanyeol was the second one I saw.

I suddenly felt the nervousness inside me as my hands became a bit wet. Is it because of Kris? No. No no no. It’s just Luhan. Wait... why am I nervous of Luhan.

I blinked a couple of times before making my way towards them with no ease and doubts or any other things that can stop me. Even their fans.

Groaning as I got elbowed by one of the fans and clutch my stomach; glaring at the girl, trying to kill her with it.

Seeing someone blocking the girl from my sight as I lift my head up. Only to see Baekhyun smiling at me. I smiled back at him until my gaze shift to the girls that was giving me the same glare I gave earlier.

I growled a bit and made a face at them, making Baekhyun laugh. I then saw the guards pulling away the fans. I felt a bit bad by the guards since they’ve been getting hit by those girls.

But a few seconds later, they manage to drag them out. Such a miracle.

I looked back at Baekhyun in front of me and grinned at him, “Hey.” I waved a bit and he chuckled, “Hey, looking for Luhan?” he tilted his head as I nodded a bit.

He took one step to the right making me see all the members of Exo, looking at me with smiles plastered on their faces.

I look at Luhan who looked away from me and started walking out of the school building. I opened my mouth to call out to him but closed it when he rushed out.

I sighed and looked back at the members, “Did you and Luhan hyung fight, noona?” Chanyeol asked as he frowned a bit.

Shaking my hands and head quickly, “No, not really. I just told him something earlier and he suddenly walked away. I tried to ask him what’s wrong, but unfortunately he’s ignoring me.” I said as I pointed out the entrance.

Xiumin went over my side and put an arm around my shoulder, “What did you told him anyways?” he asked, I blinked and smiled at them, “It’s a secret.”

Chen made a face at me, “Tell us or I’ll throw a cupcake at you.” He said. I looked at him with a ‘out-of-all-the-things-you-could-throw-why-cupcake’ look. (if that was even possible.)

Surprisingly he understand and answered me, “D.O gave us cupcakes this morning and I haven’t ate mine yet.”

I laughed, and shook my head as I look at D.O, “Do you still have some cupcakes?” I asked, and he nodded brightly as he fished out a whole box of cupcakes. Giving them all to me.

Laughing again while eating the cupcakes, Sehun turned to ask me, “What did you tell Luhan hyung, noona?” he tugged my uniform as I saw the others looking at me with all serious looks that was practically shouting, ‘Say it!’

“I told you guys it’s a secret!” I snapped at them.

Sehun tugged on my uniform again making me look at him. Which is a very bad idea, and now I’m regretting it.

“Buing buing~” he chimed as he put a fist beside his cheeks and turn to do aegyo in front of me. I stared at him horrified. Stop it. Look away! Look away!

Yet I didn’t look away, until Tao stood beside Sehun and copied him, “Noona, Tell ussssss~ Pleaseeee?” he made his voice sound light making him cuter.

“Fine. I told Luhan that me and Jandi are sisters.” I blurted out making my eyes widened as I facepalmed myself. Stupid weakness.

“Who and who now are what now?” they asked as I look at them with all jaw dropped, as I chuckled.

“Me and Jandi are sisters. Uhm, stepsisters.” I corrected and smiled.

Kris looked at me, being the first one to recover from the shock, “That is your sister?” he asked, making me glare at him slightly.

“Even if she hates my guts and doesn’t acknowledge me as her sister right now. She’s still my sister and I care for her. So never tell her things like that cause you’ll never know what I can do.” I let out a growl.

They suddenly backed away, alarmed by my sudden change of tone and look. I laughed, “Nahh~ You guys know I can’t hurt you. Besides, I know that there’s a reason why she’s acting like that.” I said, making them relaxed and confused at the same time.

Which was clearly shown on their faces as I laughed again. “You guys look silly.” I mumbled, but they clearly heard it as they stared at me. I raised my hands up, “No geez.”

They just shrugged. “Don’t tell anyone what I said alright? I was able to tell you guys that, cause I trust you.” I said and smiled a little.

They smiled back, “Of course. We won’t tell anyone.” Suho said as he nodded firmly at me. I nodded back.

I suddenly felt an urge inside me to tell them another thing. A feeling inside me that’s been there for quite sometime now. I’ve been trying to hide it for a long time and it’s getting harder to hide.

“I also like Luhan.” I blurted out again making them caught off guard and looked at me with the widest eyes ever. My eyes also widened at what I said as I cover my mouth with my hands. Did I just say that out loud?

“You like Luhan?!” they shouted at the same time making me jump a bit and shush them up, “Don’t say it out loud! I… uh- Aish! Just- urgh.” I covered my face with my palms and looked away embarrassedly.

“Why did I say that..?” I asked myself as I felt a hand pat my shoulder, I looked up a bit hesitantly and saw Lay smiling at me, “Maybe cause you just needed someone to hear out your feelings..” he said softly making me smile.

I nodded and turn to look at the other members who were still in dazed at what they heard, I raised an eyebrow at Lay and he just shrugged, I look back at them, “Why are you all shock about it?” I asked.

Kai smirked a bit before giving me a pat on the cheeks, “You’ll know soon. But now, we need to go. See you soon and have a safe trip home.” He smiled and pushed all the other members out; leaving me alone.

I looked at him stunned before blinking. What just happened..?

End of Your POV

 

Luhan’s POV

Still shocked by the fact Su-ah said about her and Jandi being sisters. What the hell was I supposed to do now?

I didn’t even know that I had walked away from her earlier when he said that. But the only thing that was in my mind was that Jandi needs to be out of my life.

I can’t help but shiver of the thought of them being sisters. Su-ah was wayyyyy better. That’s a fact.

Well, Su-ah did say that they’re only stepsisters, but still. It’s seriously bugging me. I need to think of a way to break up with Jandi.

But how the hell would I do that? I’ve been trying that for years and nothing’s happening. She’s still spreading rumors about that, even though I cleared things with the whole school population about it being fake.

I just don’t know why they don’t believe me. Was it because of her always sticking by my side?

I shook all the thoughts of for now and just focus on what my friends are saying. I almost forgot that I’m with them walking out of school. But of course there are still fans that are following us.

Looking at my members as I realize Baekhyun was missing. My eyes looked around for him when I saw that he’s standing in front of someone while smiling.

I furrowed my eyebrows and turned to look at my other members to see if they also notice what Baekhyun was doing and they obviously notice it too.

Trying to peek over his shoulders, to see who he’s smiling at. I almost launched towards him and smack him in the face if I didn’t hold myself back. Why are you smiling at Su-ah like that?

Not even looking at where the guards had been taking the fans away as my eyes was staring at only on person and that’s Su-ah. I wanted to talk to her so badly, but I couldn’t bring myself to do it.

I saw her looking at my friends that were all smiling like idiots. Well, I really couldn’t blame them since it’s the first time there was a girl that never fangirl over us and was now our friend.

Quickly diverting my eyes from her when I saw that she had landed her eyes on me. I rushed out of the school building as I walked behind on tree from outside as I wait for Exo to come out.

But of course still having a distance in case Su-ah comes out first. I still don’t have the guts to talk to her right now, but I will soon.

I waited for minutes and I was getting impatient already. Where the hell are the guys!? What’s taking them so long? Are they still talking to Su-ah? They are so dead if they told her I like her.

Finally seeing Exo walk out as I let out a breath. Wait, No. I saw Kai pushing them out, making me stared at them confusedly. I ran up to them as I gave a look, “What took you guys so long?”

“Oh, Luhan hyung! We talked to Su-ah and she told us she lik-MHGFF” Sehun started but was quickly cut off when Baekhyun covered his mouth as Kai pulled him away from me.

The others laughed a bit and smiled at me, as Kai rolled his eyes, “What he meant is that, Su-ah told us she trust us.” He said casually. I looked at him weirdly before nodding, “Oh..”

“She also told us that you’re ignoring her. Is it because you like her and you’re having a hard time?” Kris asked, I looked at them, “Maybe?” I mumbled.

They gave me a look and I made a face, “Okay. Yes!” I admitted. They all smiled at me as I stared at them weirdly.

Why are they smiling like that?

________________________________________________________________________________________