Paper

In Love with My Sister's Boyfriend!!

Chapter 10: Paper

Your POV

Being alone in a house with just our maid that was doing all the chores and my y sister at her room laughing loudly because of someone she’s talking to over phone, with blasting music that almost made me deaf if I hadn’t ran down the stairs awhile ago. I don’t even know how I heard her talking on the phone.

Sitting at the couch with a scrunched up face. Sunday, can’t believe it’s one of the days I’ll be bored to death. I look at the stairs that was leading to where Jandi was, as I stick my tongue out at it. She’s pissing me off somehow but I can’t get myself to hate her.

I rest my head on my palm that was resting on my lap. I blew out a raspberry as I stared blankly at the other couch. This is boring. I am a boring person. Why am I living right now?

My phone suddenly rang and vibrated inside my pocket making me jump up in surprise and fall off the couch. I groaned and drag myself back up to the couch and fished for my phone.

I stared at the screen for a good ten seconds, wondering who the hell is this unknown number that was calling me.

Furrowing my eyebrows before dragging it up to my ear after swiping the answer button, “Hello? Who the hell is this and how the hell did you get my number? If you’re a stalker, back off cause you won’t like it if I ever meet you. If you’re a person who doesn’t have a life and just trying to piss me off… Don’t, cause excuse me, I have a life and I’m loving it.” I scoffed a bit and grumbled.

Groaning again as I heard laughter’s from the other line as I was about to hung up, when I heard the other line spoke, “That’s my girl...” What...?

“......” I blankly stared at the phone in my hands before putting it back to my ears. I cans still clearly hear some small laughter’s that the other line was making.

“Su-ah~” I heard a voice chimed, making me jerk up my seat. It couldn’t be...

“If you’re wondering… It’s Luhan.” No. Way.

“Luhan?!” I shouted, almost throwing a tantrum as I heard his answer, “Your one and only boy best friend~~~” he sing songed, didn’t even minding my shouts as I felt from his tone he was smiling a bit.

“Noonaaaaaaa!” I suddenly heard another voice from the line making my eyes widened, “Sehun? Is that you?!” I shouted again.

“KEEP IT QUIET DOWN THERE, I’M TRYING TO TALK TO SOMEONE!” I heard from up the stairs, making me lower my voice and sitting back down while I clear my throat, “ARE YOU LISTENING!?” I heard another shout, making me a bit irritated.

“I heard it, now keep your mouth shut cause I’m also talking on the phone!” I shouted back, not as loud as hers since I know she can hear me anyways.

Hearing a chuckle from the other line made me smile as I excitedly turn my attention back to him, “Luhan! How’d you get my number? And why are you talking to me right now?” I asked.

“From Sehun.” He simply answered, nodding my head as if he could see me. I blinked my eyes. How in the world did Sehun get my number?!

“Hmn… Made me wonder, why am I talking to you anyways?” I heard him asked, making my jaw drop on the floor, “I’ll hung up, bye~”

“WAIT!” I bounced up from my seat. “YAH. QUIET!” Jandi shouted at me, as I rolled my eyes this time; calming myself down, “You love me so much that you can’t stand a second without hearing my voice huh?”

Let me just smash my phone on that deer’s head.

“Yeah. Totally the reason.” I shook my head, “Just asking why you’re talking to me when yesterday you even walked away from me... twice.” I emphasized the last word.

“Ehehe…” I could hear an awkward laugh coming from him, but heard a loud laugh from the background. Which I assure was his friends, Exo.

“Uh-hu.. Hehe.” I copied him; crossing my arms, I shake my head, “Anyways, why did you call?” I asked, waiting for his answer, thinking about things that maybe possible to be his answer.

“I uh..” “Say it hyung!” “Go on!” “You’re making her wait!” I chuckled a bit at the other members, while Luhan was nervously answering random things. At least I thought so.

“I like..” he started as I raised a brow at him. The insides of my stomach suddenly heating up as my heart started to beat a bit faster. I was wondering why I’m feeling this, I mean, it couldn’t be that much of a big thing right?

But my instinct told me different. It was telling me that something good yet at the same time bad that’s going to happen and it made me feel a bit uneasy as I tried to hear out what Luhan was about to say,

“I like… puppies. Bye. See you tomorrow!”  ----Beep beep beep.

I blinked at my phone before putting it back to my pocket, “I cannot believe he just hung up on me.”

Shrugging it off as I take my walk to the kitchen to get some water. Shouting hurts. I tilted my head as I was walking at the doorway, “He likes puppies? ... What the hell?”

 

The Next Day

Tapping my foot on the grass at the Garden of my School; waiting for Luhan. Ready to talk to him about why he really called me, after not believing what he said about liking puppies. Which was really weird and random.

But after hearing the bell rang, signaling that the class has just started for today, I sighed and stood up; turning to walk at my class.

I suddenly felt like not going to class after knowing Luhan isn’t here and it’s starting to look stupid cause I don’t know why I’m feeling like that towards him right now.

Shaking the thoughts off of my head as I went to my room with heavy footsteps, and seeing Jandi making it heavier than before. I forced my feet to move forward and to my seat.

Looking at the seat on my right which was supposed to be where Luhan would be seated as it is now vacant. I sighed again. Wanting to ask Jandi if she knows where she is or have any idea on where he could be right now but it would just result as being judge by her. Because of the fact about me asking her about her boyfriend. Not really.

But yeah. I looked at the front to just at least try to listen to the professor that was about to teach when the door burst open revealing a panting Luhan. It made me worried at the sight, but seeing him right now made me happy that it over-took my worriedness.

I grinned when he locked eyes with mine, but soon turned into a straight face as I saw from the corner of my eyes Jandi turn to look my way.

“Sorry I’m late.” He bowed slightly as he looked at the prof. He walked to his seat which I gave space for him to go through.

I turn to look at him to smile again but my smile turned into a frown as I saw what was happening. Jandi was already hugging his arms and by the looks of it, Luhan didn’t seem like he mind.

He blinked a bit before taking a glance at me and struggling to get something from his bag.

I looked away the moment he took a glance as I grip into the table hard.

Feeling a poke on my arm as I turn to see what that was. It surprise me as I saw a piece of paper in Luhan’s hand, that he signaled me to take.

I looked at him confusedly, but he decided to ignore it and looked at the front. I took the paper from him and secretly read what’s on the paper.

 

I really do like puppies though.

 

Wanting to laugh out loud when I finished the sentence. But couldn’t, since I’m in class and I might get scolded by the prof. I just bite my lips hard as I knew my face was turning red from all the laughter I was holding inside.

Taking a mere look at Luhan for a second, seeing him grinning slightly. As I smiled. I took out a pen and wrote something on it.

 

Why did you have to tell me that now? What if I burst out of laughing and I get scolded by the teacher? I would be in detention by later if I haven’t been able to stop myself. -.-

Anyways, why were you late?

 

I secretly gave it to him as he took it, making his hands brushed against mine, as my cheeks felt a bit warm.

Smiling again, even though I look like an idiot, I didn’t mind as I stared at the prof. Not understanding a single thing he was saying.

I felt another poke, making me bit back a smile and taking it from him as I read it.

 

I would want to see you get scolded though…… Kidding! :P

Uhm… Kris wouldn’t wake up earlier, so me and the others tried to think of a plan. Good thing it worked or I’ll be the one in detention for being later than this. >.<

If you’re wondering why I’m with the others, cause we had our sleepover last night. :)

Oh and I needed to tell you something.

 

I look at the first sentence in disbelief as I just let out a soft chuckle. He’s so cute, but he has no Idea...

Reading at the next few sentences he wrote as I wanted to laugh again, but of course restrain myself from doing so.

Looking at the last sentence, I furrowed my eyebrows before writing back at him.

 

Well, It’s good that you had some times with your friends. :D

Okay, what is it?

 

I turned to him and tried to look at his expression. He was serious at the same time smiling a bit. I also saw his cheeks slightly turning into a soft shade of pink.

Looking at him in curiosity; wondering what he was writing, that could’ve made him blush.

When he was done, I look at the paper and snatch it quickly. He looked at me blinking and reached out for the paper I was holding when I hold it away from him. He blinked and bit his lips before looking away.

I looked at him again. He was seriously acting weird right now. I just shrugged and read the paper.

 

Don’t be awkward when I tell you this..

I Like You.

________________________________________________________________________________________