Shopping

In Love with My Sister's Boyfriend!!

Chapter 14: Shopping

Your POV

I still cannot believe that panda called me a monster!

I huffed and took large steps to get to my home faster, a bit puffed out from all the running earlier. I made my way towards our door and opened it, looking up cause of seeing two pairs of feet on the ground and quickly look back down again.

It was Jandi, who else?

“Yah. I’m trying  to get out of the door but I can’t since a pig is blocking my path, wouldn’t that animal just move away?” she asked and crossed her arms.

Making a face at her remark, I just move away. Not really wanting to argue or see her face more. I was still making faces while walking pass her, cursing her inside my head.

I shrugged my shoulders and walk over to the stairs, “Yah. Mom and Dad are not home, tell them I went out if they did.” I heard her say. I look back and gave her a fake smile. “Whatever.” I answered and run up the stairs. I could hear the door slamming shut from the ground and rolled my eyes. So childish.

Walking inside my room and closing the door with my foot. I placed my bag on my bed and went to get some comfortable clothes from my closet and changed into it in the bathroom.

I went out with a white large t-shirt that was over my legs and a black short shorts that was a bit longer than the shirt. I sighed as I walk back down the stairs, looking around and realizing that I was the only one in the house.

Blinking a bit and walking in the kitchen when I heard my phone rang. I reached for my pocket and answer the call. Not really checking the I.D of the person calling.

I put my phone in between my ears and shoulder as I struggled to get a glass and a pitcher of juice.

“Hello?” I said; pouring the juice in the glass. “Is this my little cute girlfriend?” chuckling and shaking my head, “Nope, this is your beautiful girlfriend speaking.” I smiled over the phone and pick it up. Placing the pitcher back to the fridge and taking the glass of juice.

“Ahhh, sorry, wrong call then.” He said through the other line and I mentally scowl at him. I just shrugged and went along, “Alright, bye-” “Love you~” He cut me off and I held the urge to roll my eyes.

“Yeah, love you too.” I shook my head and went out the kitchen. “So what’s up? Why’d you call?” I asked.

“Busy?” “Not really. No one at home except me.” I answered and look around again.

“Maybe about five seconds expect something.” He said and I raised an eyebrow. “What? Wait, what do you mean-”

The door bell suddenly rang and I gave a face at the phone before looking at the door in disbelief, “Don’t tell me that you’re in front of the door, right now.” I said and put the phone back between my ear and shoulder while still holding the glass of juice and opening the door with my free hand.

I saw Luhan smirking at me and taking a step forward, “Nope, I’m actually in your house right now.” He peck my cheek and I gave him a shove on his chest.

“Ha-ha, very funny. What are you doing here?” I asked and closed the door behind him and slipping my phone back to my pocket.

“To keep you company since you’re bored.” He said and took the glace of juice from my hand and drinking it all in one gulp. I slap his shoulder, “Yah! I haven’t drink that yet! And you didn’t even know that I was bored and alone if I haven’t told you.” I snap at him.

He just chuckled and place the glass on the coffee of the living room and drag me out of the house, “Yah! What are you doing?” I hissed and he shrugged, “We’re going to go shopping.” He said in a lively voice.

I held back, “Shopping? You and the word shopping doesn’t fit together no geez. And why are we going to shop anyways?” I crossed my arms and gave him a look.

“No worries cause I’ll be shopping clothes for you and not for me. And we’re going to shop for your swimming suit for you to wear at my party next week.” He stated the obvious.

“No, no, no, no, no. Never. No, I won’t be swimming.” I said and wave my hands in front of his face and attempted to run back inside the house.

“Touché, my cute girlfriend. You will be swimming, and I’ll be watching you.” He said with a grin that kind of freaked me out.

“No. That’s final.”

 

 

I look at him and gave a ‘what-the-hell-is-that-thing-and-get-that-away-from-me’ look.

He was trying to make me wear a two-piece swimming suit in the mall. And I don’t even wanna start at how he manage to get me here.

“What? This will look y on you.” He nodded his head and looked at me then back at it. I growled at him, “Don’t imagine things!” I punch his arms. He laughed and put the two-piece swimwear back on the rack. “You choose then. It has to be two piece or else.” He gave a warning look which I shrug off and took a one-piece swimwear.

He immediately threw it away and scolded me for picking that, “Alright, I’ll pick a two-piece one. Okay, umma?” I rolled my eyes and he patted my head, “Good.”

I took off and went as far away as possible from him and tried to look for one that isn’t really too expose. Well, all of it are exposed, but just the appropriate two-piece, and maybe I should also buy a cover.

Nodding to myself as I look around, and finally after a few minutes, I finally found the perfect one and it also goes with a cover.

I went to the counter and tried to paid for it, but when I was about to give the money to the cashier. Another person already paid from behind me. I look up and saw Luhan.

“Oh, is that your boyfriend?” I heard the cashier asked, it was a girl that look like in his late twenty’s. I blinked at him and nodded, “Yes, this is my cutie girlfriend here. How lucky am I to have her, don’t I?” Luhan said and pulled my from a backhug.

I shove his face away from me and shook my head, “And how unlucky I am to have you.” I mumbled. He pouted and pull away, “Okay then fine.

“What are you? Five?” I snapped. The cashier just laugh at us and gave me the bag of the one I purchase.

“You two are so cute. It’s a great match. It looks like you two don’t show it much, but its obvious that you’re in love with each other. By the way you two look at each one’s eyes, its really… something.” I stared at her and took a glance at Luhan who was looking directly at me.

I shrugged, “He’s a childish clingy guy.” I stated at her. Luhan hugged me again, “Maybe I am, but honestly describable? I’m your childish clingy guy.” He grinned next to my ear.

I couldn’t help but smile at that sentence. I look up and bowed at the cashier and she just smiled.

“Cheesy much?”

“Learned it from the cheese herself.”

“Oh zip your mouth.”

“Zip it for me.”

“Dream on.”

________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! I just wanted to thank everyone who have commented and subscribe to this (crappy) written story of mine.

Thank you for sticking up to me. Even though, This . :*