Lies

In Love with My Sister's Boyfriend!!

Chapter 20: Lies

Your POV

“Urgh.” I groaned as the sunlight hit my face. My eyes squinted as the light blinded it, I gently rub my eyes open and blink a couple of times to get my blurry vision clear.

I lift my body up and place both my elbow on the pillow for support. I looked around the unfamiliar room and turn to the side to see a sleeping Luhan on the other bed. I suddenly remember that we had been stuck in here for the night since the rain poured down hard.

After a few seconds, I didn’t even realize that I already crept up beside Luhan on the ground. I knelt on my knees as I prop my arms on the bed while looking at him.

He has his mouth open a little and I lightly chuckled at the sight. He still looks like an angel no matter what. Even though he’s a total devil on the inside sometimes.

I recalled everything what happened last night and laughed to myself when I thought of my nickname to him. My baby-face Lulu~ I then unconsciously smile when I remember his nickname for me.

May I say that his nickname to me was cute? Even if I disagree with it last night, I was really liking the name.

Blinking a little as I turn to look at the clock 6:15. We still have school today since its Monday. I groaned but eventually stand up and ran over to the door before opening it. I took our clothes from last night and headed over to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Once I was done, I walk back in to our room and place his clothes on the stand beside him. I prepared myself by drying my hair with the towel and brushing it. I don’t really prepare too much for school.

I went over to Luhan’s bed and stared at him for awhile. I lift my hand up to move some of his hair out of his eyes. My hands then travelled down to his cheeks and caressed it, ever so gently. I giggled at how soft it was. It was ever softer than mines.

7:00. I turn to the clock before turning back to Luhan that was enough time for him to get ready right? He was a guy after all.

I gently poke Luhan’s cheeks while I call out for him, “Luhan? Wake up. Time for school.” I his cheeks once again.

He didn’t even move a single inch. I blinked, heavy sleeper? I smirk, nothing I can’t handle.

I knelt down on the ground again and shook his arms. “Luhan~” I called out a bit louder than last time. But still, no response.

I stood up and put my hands on my hips. Okay, wanna play tough? Let’s play tough. I sat down on the bed beside him but he suddenly kicked me off the bed. I fell down on the ground with my . Groaning in pain, I glared up at the bed.

I scrambled up from the ground and stood up again, before yelling at him, “Yah! Xi Lu Han! Get up from bed now!”

He moved slightly and struggled to do something. I looked at him curiously. He suddenly lift a pillow and hit me with it. I stumble back a bit and looked at him in disbelief.

“Shut up Kris!” he snap. My jaw drop at that. Kris?! Do I freaking sound like a guy?! Much less Kris?! Why this idiot.

“YAH. LUHAN! GET YOUR UP!” I yelled and push him off the bed as hard as I can. He rolled and fell off the other side of the bed. I smiled, satisfied.

I heard him curse in some foreign language, “Kris why did yo- Su-ah!” he started and exclaim once he saw me. He stood up and straighten himself before squinting his eyes at me.

“What are you doing here?” he asked while he continue to eye me up and down. I raised an eyebrow, “What do you mean ‘What are you doing here?’” I asked, mimicking his voice.

He tilt his head before looking around and it seems like something struck into him before snapping his fingers, “Oh right! The rain and everything. Sorry, I... Err... forgot.” he sheepishly smile while rubbing the back of his neck.

I rolled my eyes before shrugging him off, “Well, get ready for school. We only have...” I paused and turn to look at the clock, “Forty-five minutes left. Aish, who would've thought that you’re a heavy sleeper?” I scolded him and sighed before mumbling something, “… Even kicking me off of your bed.”

His eyes rounded at the size of donuts and look at me up and down again, “I kicked you? Does it still hurt? I’m sorry!” he apologize. I smiled a little, “I'm fine. Just go take a shower already! You don't want to be late for school.” I said while pushing him out of the room.

He stood still on his spot, “Can’t we just skip school today?” he whined and stomp his foot like a five-year-old.

“We can’t skip school! I can’t afford to ruin my perfect attendance record.” I said while flicking his forehead. He still stood still like a statue, “But... we don’t have uniforms!” he reasoned out. Nice try.

“Don’t make any excuses. You know well that we kept spears on our lockers. That was like one of the rules.” I made a face and continue to push him.

He stubbornly cross his arms, “I don’t keep one in there.” I sighed, frustrated, “Then we’ll go borrow one from your friends. Like Sehun! You two has the same size, and don’t say he doesn’t have one also! He’s the maknae and he follows rules, unlike you.”

He looked around as if thinking for another excuse. I just continue to push him, which is totally useless since he doesn’t even move an inch.

“What about our books and things?” he asked again. I literally face-palmed myself before giving him a firm look, “We put our things in our locker you idiot.”

“Aiyaaa~ I don’t really want to go to school today! Can’t we spend this day together?” he asked, turning around to face me with those puppy eyes of his. No, no. Not this. Anything but that. Urgh, say no. SAY NO.

“Sorry Luhan, but that’s not going to work on me right now.” I nodded firmly and push him again. He pouted. “Jagiya~ Please~ Aiyaaaa~” he kept tugging on my shirt and doing that puppy eyes on me. I shut my eyes tight and shook my head, “Luhan, please.” I said, and take note on how he called me ‘Jagiya’.

“Fine.” he pouted again and stormed out of the room. I collapse on the bed and sighed deeply.

“Being a baby-sitter is hard work.” I muttered under my breath and close my eyes. After about a few minutes, I heard the door open and some footsteps coming closer to me. I lift my head up and saw a fully dress Luhan with wet hair.

My eyes widened, “Wow. That was fast.”

He smiled and walk over to me, “Come on, we're going to be late!” he beamed and ruffle my hair before going out of the room.

“Says the one who begged not to go.” I mumbled and stood up. “I heard that!” Luhan shouted from the outside, “It’s true!” I yelled back, before running out to follow him. I saw him talking to the ahjumma from last night.

“What do you kids want to eat?” she asked while turning to me.

I quickly shook my head in respond, “It’s okay ahjumma! We’ll be going to school now. It’s really okay. Thank you so much for everything.” I smiled.

“Are you sure you guys aren’t hungry? Maybe I could prepare you guys something to bring for school?” she asked. I shook my head again, “It’s really okay ahjumma. You’ve done so much already. Thank you. I hope to see you again soon. We’ll be going now~ Thanks again ahjumma~” I waved and dragged Luhan out of her store.

“Alright. Be safe, kids!” she waved back.

“Thanks ahjumma!” Luhan yelled when I kept dragging him. He turn to me and I look at him, “Hurry! We still need to get dressed! Wait!” I stop from walking, “You think the guards would let us in without our uniforms?” I unconsciously asked.

He scoffed, “What? Who do you think your boyfriend is? I’m not just Luhan for nothing.” he smirked at me. It was my turn to scoff at him but sighed in relief anyways, “Good.”

We finally got to the school after a good few minutes. And thank god the guards allowed us to go in.

At the corner of my eyes I saw some girls running towards us. I gulped and slightly shudder in fear. Luhan saw my un-comfortableness and looked at where I kept glancing at. He saw the girls and he instinctively wrap his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

I heard gasp, squeals and some shouting and yelling.

“It’s Luhan oppa!” “That girl is with him again!” “Why does he hang out with her?” “I thought Jandi said that Luhan and her are still going on?" Say What? “Yeah, I heard that also. She said Luhan still love her.” “Maybe he’s just friends with her?”

Wait. So, they’re like still going on? I mean, Jandi still continues with that act of hers?

I look at Luhan and I saw him threw me a worried glance. I just sighed quietly. Just when I was planning to tell them about me and Luhan.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

OMFG GUYS AKSJDGAJKSDLA--- 80+ SUBBIES?! ;; You guys have no idea how happy I am. It may seriously doesn't concern you guys. But its my first fic ever, and I didn't even thought that it would reach twenty and now... O.O

Thanks so much! ^_^ Anywho, anyone of you heard Exo-M's live singing? WASN'T IT FANTAOBULOUS?!

KrisHan

XiuHan

LayHan