The Dance

In Love with My Sister's Boyfriend!!

Chapter 29: The Dance [Final]

No One's POV

Luhan fell down on his bed and burried his face under the covers, his cheeks was covered with dried up tears as he sighed.

Why didn’t she turn back? Doesn’t she still care about us? We’ve went through so much, and I can’t believe she just left like nothing ever happened.

She didn’t even reconsider what I’ll feel. We had so much solution for this. And this isn’t the one I was wanting. But if she really wants to leave.

Then fine. I care too much, and I think I need to stop caring. If she wants me to forget, then I’ll try. I’ll start right now.

 

 

The Next Day

Luhan was walking behind his friends at the school hallway. Students around them were all staring their way, to look at Luhan.

There is this new smoking topic that was among all the students around Seoul University. Not a single student didn’t know about the topic. It was like the most heated rumor ever.

All the guys was all aware about the topic at school as they glanced at Luhan who was weakly walking behind them with his hands inside his pockets as his head was lowered down.

This morning, everyone in the school received a message from an unknown number, it said that Luhan was cheating on Jandi with her ever so nice sister Su-ah, which is what everyone knows as Luhan’s girl best friend.

Everyone almost pitied Jandi for being hurt with a jerk. Half the populations on the school hated Luhan. Exo received a lot of glares and messages saying how much of a bastard Luhan was.

Some of them already to lose their patience and was about to call the senders and make them shut their mouths, because they don’t know half of the story they went through. The guys all wanted to do the same, but they know that it won’t really solve anything.

Meanwhile, Luhan was practically quite the whole night and morning. And the others think that he’s going to be like that for awhile.

It was their friend’s second heartbreak, but all of them knows that heartbreaks are always hard even if you’ve experienced it for about a millionth times already. It’s funny how we can’t laugh at the same joke over and over again, but we always get hurt for the same thing again and again.

Luhan was clenching his fist inside his pockets as he let out a deep breath. He felt truly strange. He tried to forget her over the night, and was already mentally laughing at himself. You can’t just forget someone over a night, you .

He mentally hit himself before he decided to lift his head up. He saw some of the guys taking a peek at him from time to time and he can’t help but roll his eyes. He knew how his friends would be worried sick for him even though he already told them that he can handle himself.

It was his second, so if he can handle his first, then the second time would be easy right?

He has no idea how wrong he is.

He coldly look at the guys as he stop in front of the door to his first class. Exo all glared at him as they walk away and Luhan just shrug them off before entering inside. His mood immediately fell down again.

He saw the empty seat beside him and was about to throw a fist. He seriously needs to stop thinking about her before he explode.

Luhan coolly walk over his desk and didn’t even realize that Jandi was already there and waiting for him.

Jandi had heard her parents and Su-ah talk last night. She heard how Su-ah was sobbing as she talked to her father. She said something about leaving today and back to her old place. Jandi smiled secretly before doing a victory dance in her room and laying down on her bed with a satisfied smirk.

But there is these weird feeling in her heart that she decided to ignore.

“Luhan-” Luhan gave one good glare at Jandi, that made her shut up. He look back at the front when he knows that she got his message.

Jandi looked at Luhan’s side face and frowned deeply. She’s gone. Luhan’s suppose to come to me now. He’s suppose to love me, not Su-ah. Jandi thought and bite her bottom lip. No worries, she’ll have her chance with him tomorrow. The day of the dance.

The next few classes, Luhan still hadn’t spoken a word. He stood up once the bell rang. It was break time. He walked out the door with still hands in his pockets as he wore an emotionless face.

To be honest, students around him all feared him more than before. Sure, for the past three years he had been one of the bad boys along with some of the Exo members. He was already feared by many. He always gives out a smirk or any other emotions for that fact whenever they saw him. He would also either shout or snap at them when he saw them looking

But now, even with Exo he didn’t give any reaction or hadn’t spoken a word. He just continues to wear that emotionless face and it was scaring the crap out of the students. They had never seen him like that before and they were beyond terrified. Who knows what would happen when he just suddenly blow up?

Luhan walked passed the garden and he dreadfully walk with a heavy heart once he did. He can’t help but feel really suffocated whenever he saw all the things related to her.

He mentally shook his head. No. Forget her. Because she forgot about you, and she doesn’t give a damn.

Once he entered the cafeteria a loud shout was heard from his usual spot, “HYUNG!” Aish, Oh Sehun. Luhan cursed him inside his mind before he walk over at them. He sat down at his usual seat and stared at the food in front of him.

He lift his hand up and pick up both utensils in his hands. He started eating and chewing. He felt extremely uncomfortable with all the members staring at him worriedly but he decided to ignore them.

It would be for the best. He thought. But he knew that wasn’t the real reason why he isn’t talking to them. He would easily forget about her when he had a good time with Exo. But he knows that they’re going to just look at him weirdly if he acted normal. So that was out of the list.

“Luhan,” Kris called out after a long period of silence. Even the cafeteria was unfortunately silence as they ate quietly. They didn’t dare look at Luhan nor any other Exo members. This is one of the good things in this school. When it’s the worst, they know what privacy is.

But all of them immediately look at Exo’s table once they heard Kris call Luhan. Luhan stop chewing and if it was possible, the whole cafeteria became even more silence.

“What?” Everyone in the room hold their breathes as Luhan said the first word he had ever spoken for the entire day. But Exo wasn’t really affected by it.

“Are you…” Kris paused as he thought about what he was going to say. Why did he call Luhan? He was suppose to make sure that his friend was alright. But knowing Luhan, he would probably ignore him if he asks if he’s alright.

“Uhm,” he looked down the table. Suho decided to have a different topic, “Are you going to the school dance?” that was probably the worst question he could come up with.

No, that was the worst question he could ever ask to Luhan. All the others gave a knowing look at Suho and he mentally facepalmed himself.

“Yeah, why wouldn’t I?” all the others was caught off-guard at what Luhan said. Kai raised an amuse eyebrow at Luhan before sighing, “Are you sure about that?” he asked. Luhan looked at him and shrugged, “Yeah, like what I said. Why wouldn’t I?” he questioned.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes at his hyung, “If you want a straight answer, then just tell me. Because if the others can’t bring it up. I’m not afraid to do it,” he stated. Luhan snap his head at Baekhyun and again, for the first time today Luhan gave out an emotion.

He furrow his eyebrows at him before dropping what he was holding and crossed his arms, “Actually, I wanted a straight answer. Great. Talk to me Baek,” Luhan mused.

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow before shrugging, “Considering about how heartbroken you are today. We all would be pretty surprise if you voluntarily want to go to the dance,” he looked at Luhan directly.

Luhan felt like he had been hit with a mallet multiple times at Baekhyun’s words. He might have been the one to ask him to talk to him like that, but he hadn’t expected to feel like that.

But he needed it to be stronger, “I want to, because we wouldn’t be complete without me. And I would never let any stupid reasons to stop me from going,”

“Even Su-ah?” Baekhyun challenged. Luhan glared daggers at Baekhyun for bringing her name up, but he realize that Baekhyun was just getting into the point.

Luhan smirked, “Yeah, even her,”

 

 

The Day of the Dance

“Hyung! Gege! How do we look?” Tao and Sehun ran inside Luhan’s house and turn around to show their suits to Luhan. He nodded, “Looks good,” he commented.

The two grinned at the elder, even if his answer was simple, it was still their friend’s opinion, so they’re okay with it.

“Hey, why aren’t you in your suit yet?” Xiumin asked once he entered Luhan’s house. All the members were already wearing their suits. Their hairs were nicely done and they look mighty fine this evening.

Meanwhile Luhan wasn’t even moving an inch as he stayed lying down on the couch. He shrugged and looked at the time, “A little bit later,” he muttered and stared at his television.

“We’re already an hour late, it starts at seven. And it’s already freaking eight. Get your up and suit on. What happened with, ‘I would never let any stupid reasons to stop me from going’?” Chen mocked his hyung’s tone yesterday.

Luhan glared at him and stood up, “I’m up already. And one fact, I didn’t say I wasn’t going,” he said before running up the stairs to get ready. Once he was out of sight all the others immediately sat down and looked at each other, “Alright. She said she’ll be there before ten, what are we going to do while we wait?” Lay asked.

The other’s just shrug, “We have fun?” the maknaes chimed. D.O blinked, “How about we try to make Luhan smile even just a small one? You know, since he hadn’t been smiling for the past twenty four hours,” he suggested.

“Urgh, the only thing that would make him even more expressionless is Jandi. How about, we just keep her away from him?” Chen asked and tilt his head.

“Yeah, I have a feeling she’ll do something stupid while Luhan’s there,” Kai rolled his eyes. Chanyeol nodded, “Yeah! And we want her out of the picture once she comes,”

“True. But seriously, I miss seeing hyung being a dork. First one to make him smile would get to pick where we go the coming summer,” D.O said and grinned mischievously.

The others all looked at each other before nodding determinedly, “Sounds really childish, but if the winner gets to pick our destination for the next two months. Then why the hell not?” Baekhyun grinned.

They heard a door opening and they began acting as if they weren’t really talking with each other. They looked at Luhan and grinned, “You look pretty hyung!” Sehun grinned at him. Luhan looked at him with a disgust look before shrugging and walking out the door.

The guys all snickered. Failed. It looks like it’ll be a challenge to make Luhan smile tonight.

 

The girls all roared at the entrance when they saw the Exo members one by one getting out of the car. Even though they actually dislike how Luhan acted towards Jandi, those boys are still mighty fine looking. They couldn’t resist not going crazy when you see them.

Suho actually got a bit irritated, and for the fact that he was someone not very easily annoyed. It still bothered him. All the guys did. Sure, it always happens everyday, but some of them still hasn’t really gotten used to it.

“Urgh, can’t they shut up even for just this day?!” Chen hissed and glared at all the girls, as he tried covering his ears, “I want to have a peaceful and fun night without breaking my eardrums,” he muttered. The girls didn’t seem affected by how Chen glared at them and was even considering it quite cute.

“Haven’t you ever get used to it already?” Chanyeol piped up and flashed the girls his signature grin. Chen shook his head before grumpily walking in the entrance with some girl’s pulling his arms. They all shook their heads and just went in, not really minding how the girl’s reacted towards them.

“Where’s the food?” Xiumin immediately scan the whole area for the meal. “Of course he’ll look for food,” Kris let out a sigh, “Would anyone want to join him?” her added.

“I’ll go with him. I’m not really sure what I’ll be doing here for the time being so..” Lay smiled sheepishly while rubbing the back of his neck. D.O nodded along, “Yeah, I’ll go too,”

The three went away to the food section leaving the others. Suho clasp his hands and turn to his friends, “Alright, let’s find a place to seat first,”

“Over there,” Luhan said and walk towards an empty table. All the others blinked and followed him quietly.

“Luhan!” All the guys immediately groaned at the voice as they sat down on the seat. Jandi came running towards their table and standing right next to Luhan.

He completely ignored her and took out his phone, staring at it while typing out random words.

“Yah, don’t ignore me. Su-ah’s already gone, so there is no one that’s going to break us apart again,” she said. Luhan practically punched the letters on his phone before gripping it tightly and looking at Jandi with a cold glare.

“It doesn’t mean I’ll start to pretend to be your boyfriend again,” he stated before looking back down on his phone.

Jandi furrow her eyebrows at him and snatch his phone. Luhan stood up, “Yah!” he growled and was about to take his phone back but Jandi grab his hand as he read what’s on the phone.

“I can’t forget her. I still love her no matter what. Come back, I’m so lost without you?” she read it out loud with a questioning tone and laughed bitterly, “She’s still the one you’re thinking when she already left?”

Luhan twist his arm away from her before taking his phone back, “So what? You don’t have to give a on what I do. You don’t like me, and in vice versa,”

Jandi shook her head, “No. We were happy, you didn’t have any complaints! If you didn’t like me at all, we wouldn’t have reached two years being a couple!” Jandi yelled. But her voice sounded like a whisper because of the loud music playing and the students chattering’s.

Luhan rolled his eyes, “Don’t you get it? We were never a couple,” he stared down at her, before shaking his head and sitting back down, “I’m wasting my time talking to you,” he mumbled before looking back at his friends who are staring at him with amusement.

Lay, D.O and Xiumin came back with plates in their hands before placing it down on the table, completely ignoring Jandi who was already fuming with anger.

Lay look at his watch and smiled at the members, “Guys, It’s ten,” he announced.

“That fast!?” “REALLY?!” “Where is she then?!”

The guys immediately became alert and looked around the room. Luhan looked at his friends, baffled. He looked lost and he creased his eyebrows together, “What the hell is going on? What do you guys know that I don’t?” Luhan questioned.

Jandi was still standing there with the same look as Luhan, confused. But she quickly shrug it off and look back at Luhan.

“Luhan, what do you-” “THERE SHE IS!!” Sehun screamed and scrambled towards the entrance door, followed by almost all the members. Luhan looked up at Kris and Suho who were still seating in front of him. They both looked calm, but he can see the same excitement in their eyes.

“What the hell is happenin-” Luhan froze. There she is. Standing there at the entrance looking as beautiful as Luhan could ever imagine. His eyes widened in the most indescribable way possible while his jaw dropped down to the floor.

“Su-ah?!?” Jandi shrieked and ran around the table, facing Su-ah who looked back at her with a small smile plastered in her face, “Jandi,”

“What the are you doing here?! Didn’t you leave already!?” Jandi snap and looked at her, irritated.

Luhan stood up but didn’t move until then. All his friends are standing behind Su-ah with huge grins on their faces as they took a glance at Luhan.

He looked as bewildered as ever, his face looked so priceless right now that the others can’t help but laugh.

“Uh, yeah, about that. I was originally planning to leave yesterday, but I thought about it the whole night. I wouldn’t miss my first and last dance ever in my life,” Su-ah let out a soft chuckle.

“Urgh!” Jandi stomped her foot and her eyes began to water. Su-ah looked at her and frowned almost immediately, “Wait, are you… crying?” she asked and took a step closer to Jandi. Kai grabbed Su-ah’s wrist and pulled her back, “Maybe she’s just acting,”

“I don’t care. She’s still my sister,” Su-ah said and slightly pulled away from Kai, giving him a firm smile before taking another step forward, “Jandi, I’m sorry,” she said, shifting a little uncomfortable.

Jandi rolled her eyes; blinking the tears away in the process, “I don’t need you to pity me,”

“No. Jandi, I’m sorry. I’m sorry for making you feel that way, but I never meant to. I might look stupid because I’m apologizing right now. Here, out of all times and places, but I have to. Look, I don’t pity you. I envy you to be in fact. If I was in your position, I would’ve gave up a long time ago,”

“I know you did all those things for a reason. But I have no idea what reason that is. You didn’t gave me a chance, and I have to admit that you came out really rude to me when we first met. Still, I accepted you whole heartedly. I was just really hurt because you can’t seem to reciprocate what I felt. But, I cared before, and I still do. I’m not saying this for you to feel guilty or anything; I just want you to understand what I feel,”

“I’m really just so sorry,” Su-ah breath out and looked at Jandi for any reactions. She hoped that she’ll somewhat understand her. But her hopes all crashed when Jandi shook her head and pushed passed her; running out of the door.

Su-ah sighed quietly before forcing a smile at the guys, “I tried though,” Baekhyun went over to her side and patted her shoulder, “We know, but sometimes things can’t change,”

“Or can they?” Sehun squeezed between Baekhyun and Su-ah. Su-ah gave Sehun a look in confusion. Sehun pointed behind them and all their heads look back; seeing Jandi walking up to them with a smile plastered on her face.

“She’s smiling,” Su-ah breath out, “She’s freaking smiling,” Luhan added with a baffled look.

Jandi halt to a stop in front of them and she looked at Su-ah, giving out the most sincere and genuine smile they have ever seen in their life, “Sorry, I was just trying to see if I looked stupid because a tear fell out of my eyes. I want to look presenting if I’m going to let my little sister hug me,” she grinned.

Everyone stared at her for a few seconds. Su-ah beamed and ran up to hug her, “Oh my god. Is this for real?! You finally accepted me?!” She asked, pulling away from the hug while giving Jandi a hopeful look. Jandi made a face, “Do I look like I’m lying?” she asked playfully. Su-ah nodded, “Yeah. Kind of,”

Jandi laughed, “Yah!” she poked Su-ah’s forehead. The two hugged again, Jandi rest her head on Su-ah’s shoulder and sighed quietly, “I’m sorry too, Su-ah. After all I’ve done. You still cared for me. Actually, I do care. I care, because you’re my only sister. But I was too stubborn. I guess when dad and my mom ignored me that day just to get prepared on bringing you home made me kind of nuts,”

“And well, about Luhan,” Jandi pulled away from the hug and looked at Su-ah in the eye, “He’s my first crush, and my only one from the past three years. I was jealous of others that they have such a good relationship with their boyfriends. Even my friends before. I was so left out, that’s why I took all my pride away and finally confessed to Luhan. But he was such a jerk, as you can see,” she gave a look at Luhan and Su-ah laughed.

“What I’m trying to say is, he dumped me before. But I wanted to feel love too, I thought that if I make him my boyfriend even if it’s forced, he’ll eventually fell in love with me in the future. But after reminiscing the past? I was such a to him. Especially when you came. When you first step foot in this school, I already had a bad feeling. At the hallway, Luhan already noticed you. At our classroom, he was practically staring into your soul. At the cafeteria, he keeps glancing at you. He was already attracted to you on the first day, while I have been with him for three years. So, I got mad and jealous again,”

“I thought that what I felt before was love. But it was just mere admiration. He was a cold guy, a total bastard. Just like me. But he has friends, real ones. I have friends, yes, but I don’t think they treat me as one. I just admire how such a cold guy like him can have friends. While I can’t,”

“Well, I was really mad and angry with you. So I tried to make you angry with me too, I slapped you, pushed you into the water, embarrassed you from everyone, cursed you, ruined your life—why are you still so nice to me?” Jandi questioned before lifting her hand up, “Don’t answer. I just want to say, I’m sorry for my childish behavior. And I love you, little sis,” Jandi ruffled Su-ah’s hair.

Su-ah tear up before hugging Jandi again, “I love you too unnie, you don’t know how much. Even though you’re just my stepsister,” They both smiled at each other. Jandi then grinned before whispering something to Su-ah. She nodded and Jandi went pass the guys. She stood in front of Luhan with a serious look.

Luhan looked at her, blinking.

“Just don’t ever break my sister’s heart or I’ll personally break your head off,” Jandi simply said before smiling and turning around to look at the other guys. Leaving Luhan with a baffled look.

“Well, what are we all waiting for? It’s our party! Let’s Dance!” Jandi yelled. Everyone cheered and went on with the dancing. Jandi gave a wink at Su-ah and she chuckled before walking over to Luhan.

She nudges his elbow before grinning, “Hey there,” Luhan looked at her and tilt his head, “How come all the members know that you’re coming while I had no idea that you didn’t left at all?!” he hissed with furrow eyebrows.

Su-ah laughed, “Surprise~” Luhan glared at her playfully, “Not a very nice surprise,” Su-ah raised an eyebrow, “Oh so am I not wanted here right now? Fine, I’ll just find another one that can be my date on this dance! Baekhyun opp-” Luhan put a hand over .

“Stop it,” he grumbled making Su-ah laugh under his hand. He let her go and took one deep breath, “May I have this dance?” Luhan said with a smile, his left hand behind his back and his right hand held out in front of me, just like how he did from yesterday at the garden. Su-ah chuckled before placing her hand on top of his, “Of course you may,”

He pulled Su-ah’s hand softly over his shoulder, sliding down his hand on her waist while taking her other one into his.

The music was slow, so it was practically a couple dance. Su-ah leaned over Luhan’s chest and closed her eyes, “I’m sorry, Luhan, I promise you I won’t ever leave again,” she muttered. Luhan placed her other hand on his shoulder before lifting her chin up to face him, “I’ll forgive you, in one condition,” Su-ah looked at him in wonder.

“What is it now?” “Allow me to kiss you over-” Luhan tapped Su-ah’s lips, “-here,” She immediately blushed before sighing and nodding anyways, “Fine. But make it nice! This is my first official kiss, you know! The other kisses from the guys weren’t really official,” she muttered.

Luhan grinned before nodding, “Of course,” he his lips in anticipation before leaning in closer to her. Su-ah smiled before closing her eyes.

She felt their nose touching and- “Su-ah noona!!” Tao yelled from behind them, Su-ah quickly open her eyes and turn around to face them.

Luhan cursed, and mentally threw a tantrum. He glared at the guys who didn’t look affected at all.

“Noona, we’re having a bet on who you’re going to accept first! You’re going to dance with me first right noona?!” Sehun beamed. Su-ah laughed and nodded, “I would dance with you fi-” “What about us!?” the others whined.

Su-ah blinked, “Uhm, well—” she bit her bottom lip. Her eyes shifted to Sehun before looking at the guys one by one. They all have the looks of hope in their eyes. Kai was looking at her with crossed arms, with a face saying ‘pick me or else’. Su-ah shrugged him off. Xiumin, Tao, Chanyeol, and Chen’s eyes were all waiting in anticipation. She pursed her lips before looking at the others.

Lay and D.O were standing there with wide eyes. She chuckled before shifting to another. Suho just smiled and told her to look at the others. He didn’t mind if he’ll go last anyways, at least he knows he’ll be able to dance with their friend. Su-ah smiled at him before looking at Kris who doesn’t give a damn about anything.

She made a face at him before waving him off. Her eyes dropped to Baekhyun who was leaning against the wall, holding a drink while his other hand inside his pocket. He looked at her before smirking and looking away again. She sighed before shaking her head, “Well, Baekhyun’s the closest one I’ve got so far,” she said.

“Awww! I should’ve talked to you more!” Sehun stomped his foot. Su-ah giggled, “Aigoo, I’ll dance with you next, don’t worry,” Su-ah patted Sehun’s head.

“Great, am I forgotten now?” Luhan asked out of the blue. Su-ah jumped up in surprise, “Ohgod, I forgot you were there,”

“Yah,” Luhan flicked her forehead. Xiumin butted in and pulled Su-ah away from Luhan, “Just promise us you’ll never leave us okay?” he stated. Su-ah nodded, “I promise,”

“Yay~ We love you noona!” Tao beamed and hug her. “Hello! I’m the boyfriend here!” Luhan annoyingly said from the back. “Whatever,” the others all shrugged.

“We’re glad you also fixed your relationship with Jandi,” Suho said and patted her head softly. She nodded with a smile, “I know right?”

“Oh Su-ah! I’ll vote you to be the Queen! And I’ll be the King!” Chanyeol suddenly claimed. “Hell no are you going to be her King!” Luhan shouted.

“Yes, why would you be her King?” Baekhyun asked from behind. Chanyeol looked at his friend, “Hey! I thought you were on our side and not Luhan’s?!” he questioned.

“Hey!” Luhan glared at Chanyeol. Baekhyun shook his head, “I’ll be her King,” Baekhyun suddenly added. Su-ah laughed at his answer. “Baekhyun!” Luhan growled before pulling Su-ah far away from them. The others all laughed.

 

Luhan and Su-ah actually didn’t get to dance again since the other guys were all pestering them, and Su-ah was interested in talking to Jandi more. It’s been three hours since they all arrived at the party, and the fourteen of them are now sitting on two round tables with seven people each.

Su-ah was sitting between Jandi and Luhan but her whole attention was with Jandi. Luhan just sulked while being ignored by his girlfriend.

“You know what I realized?” Chanyeol asked. The other’s didn’t really care on what he’ll say. “We didn’t make Luhan smile once. Only Su-ah did! Does that mean, Su-ah get’s to pick our destination this summer?” he asked making everyone look at him.

“Oh yeah… I forgot about that. Well, Su-ah is coming with us, so she’ll can pick our desitination,” D.O said. Luhan furrow his eyebrows, “You guys seriously just actually bet on that?” he asked. The other’s all nodded. “You guys are totally impossible,”

“Good Evening students,” the sudden voice from the speakers boomed out making all the students look at the stage. The Principal was standing there holding a what looked like an envelope. “It’s time to announced the Annual School Dance’s King and Queen,” murmurs was heard around.

“Oh, who do you think will be the King and Queen?” Jandi asked Su-ah, she just shrugged, “Beats me, who did you vote for anyways?” she asked. Jandi grinned, “You and Luhan of course, What about you?” Su-ah scrunched her face, “Luhan forced me to vote both of us,”

Jandi laughed, “Then I hope you guys win,” she said.

“Alright! Tonight’s Annual King is—“ the principal started while opening the envelope. The DJ made a drumroll effects at the background.

“—Luhan!” The Principal announced and everyone clapped and cheered. Su-ah’s eyes bugged out and she quickly look at Luhan, “You won! Go!” Su-ah pushed Luhan up. He looked at her, “You’re coming with me,” he said. Su-ah furrow her eyebrows, “Why would I? The Queen isn’t even announced yet!” she refused.

Luhan grab her hand, “Listen to it then,” he whispered in her ear. “The Annual Queen is Park Su-ah!” Su-ah blinked and the next thing she knew she was standing on the stage with Luhan beside her holding her hand.

“I threaten the guys to vote for us,” Luhan whispered in her ear again with a smirk. Su-ah slapped his arm, “No fair,” she glared. Luhan just laughed.

Su-ah just shook her head as the crown was placed on top of her. She smiled and look at where the guys were. They were all cheering at them, even her sister. She let out a sighed in satisfaction.

“Could this day get any better?” she asked herself. Luhan tug on her hand, making her look at him.

“It can,” Luhan said with a smile. Su-ah looked at him in curiousity, “How—” Luhan cut her off by leaning towards her and pressing his lips on hers.

She stood there, frozen while Luhan cupped her cheeks and kissed her deeply. There was a round of cheers and whistles coming from the crowd. But all of it was blocked from both their ears.

Su-ah soon closed her eyes and kissed him back, making Luhan smile under the kiss. One thought came through their minds at the same time that night.

We finally kissed.

THE END

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys. This story has come to an end. It's so freaking long. I actually decided to cut this into two. But whatever. xD
Anywho, did you guys like this story? OTL. THIS TBH. I just want to thank everyone who stuck to me 'till the end of this. OMFG, I'll miss and I love you guys so much sobs.
THanKS SO mUCH foR REAdiNG tHIS. HUGS.
AND GUESS WHO'S BIRTHDAY IT IS TODAY!? /isbeingsuchaloser/
YES IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY <3 FREE CHEERS~

Well, coughS--

 

 These are the last pic of the story~
Good Bye Readers! I'm gonna miss you all ;; See you guys on my other stories! Bye~~ <3
 

|11/17/2012|