Gotcha

In Love with My Sister's Boyfriend!!

Chapter 5: Gotcha

Your POV

At the garden, I was sitting at a bench. Staring out to space, I couldn’t quite forget what happened inside the cafeteria awhile ago. I couldn’t forget about that dark brown orbs staring at my light ones as I recall.

His lips. Oh god. Don’t get me started on his lips. It was perfect. And it just makes me want to hit myself. What on earth am I thinking! Shut up, head! Shut up. Argh! Why am I even feeling that? Aish!

I took a deep breathe to catch all the fresh air, clearing up everything that’s inside of me, as I exhale out carbon dioxide. The frustrated feeling inside me was slowly vanishing along the wind.

I forced myself to forget about what happen. Just forget about it.. Like what you said Su-ah, you’re going to ignore them. And that’s easy right?.... No?

“Sup?” I heard a voice on my right, which made me snap my head to the direction where it came from. My eyes widened at what I’m seeing right now. NO! Why the hell is he here? Did he follow me? Why?! Why does he need to follow? Give me mercy. Please! I beg you.

Looking away for a moment, closing my eyes so tight; wishing that somehow Luhan would vanish into thin air and make me free again. That would be nice.

But when I open my eyes again, I still saw him. I sighed quietly as I nodded at his presents, “It’s none of your business actually.”

He looked a bit surprise from the facial expression he just made but I notice him shrugging, “Well, I came here to see you.” He spoke.

“I didn’t ask.” I snapped, clearly showing that I’m not interested.

“You didn’t have to.” He snapped back, leaning down at the backrest as he stared at everything, except me.

“You need to tell me something, that’s why you’re here. Spill the beans mister, I don’t have all day.” I rudely asked, crossing my arms.

“Why so rude?” he asked playfully, forming a smirk that just made me just want to punch that perfectly shaped face of his, that was soon going to be just a face.

“Because I am, and no one is going to change that. Especially not from a person like you.” I pointed a finger at him, making a face, “Now, if you won’t tell me what you want. Excuse me, while I go now.” I added and standing up, eagerly ready to leave so that I won’t see him.

“Wait!” he called up, pulling me by my hands, making me fall back on the bench. Now staring at him with an irritated face.

“Can we be-” he started, but paused. Which made me more annoyed.

“What? We be what?” I straighten myself as I waited for his answer impatiently.

“Can we be friends?” he finished. What?

"F-friends?" I stuttered, feeling a lump in my throat, as I stared at him a bit horrified. What? … What? What?! Friends!?

Clearing my throat as I regain my old self, I started to speak, “What makes you think that I’ll accept that?”

“Because I want to, and nothing’s going to change my mind.” He stated, sounding the firm in his voice, wanting me to shiver, but soon froze. He suddenly made formed a puppy eyes. Oh my god! Who told you I'm weak at seeing puppy eyes? No! Su-ah don't accept it, you can get over it! Don't look at his eyes.

“No.” I forced that one word out from my mouth, feeling relief as I did.

He pause for a long time before he finally spoke,

“Because I want to experience having a girlfriend, and you’re a great example.” he said, as if it was the most casual thing he could ever say. I froze again. Girlfriend? He wants me to be his girlfriend? Really? Me? Him? Together? What? Why am I randomly asking question inside my head? Aish.

"G-girlfriend?" I stuttered again, feeling the lump coming back to my throat, “You want me to be your girlfriend? Do you even know what you’re saying? I don’t even know you! And I don’t even like you!” I half-yelled, feeling confused and frustrated.

Confused cause I thought he wanted to make friends. Frustrated, cause he give me this feeling of having butterflies in my stomach.

He cleared his throat, “I meant a girl best friend.” he explained, and started smirking again. Oh... Girl best friend. He should’ve said it earlier! Making me embarrassed like this. Urgh! I hate him to death.

“Oh..” I started, not knowing what I should reply, and just went with what my mouth was going to say, “Sure.”  Did I just say that? No I take it back! Noooo!!!

“Good. See you later Girl best friend.” he said cheerfully. He actually looks kind of cute, maybe being his best friend won't be so bad after all...

End of Your POV

 

Lu Han's POV

Walking over to the garden’s door. Slightly peeking, to see what she as doing inside. And I felt a bit satisfied that she was just sitting there, maybe thinking about something.

I decided to make her mine, and this is the right time for it. Everyone wants me, so this is going to be a snap.

I walk over to the bench she was sitting on, walking to the other side, so that I could get a sit. Following her takes a lot of energy, “Sup?” 

I saw her turning to look at me before turning away again and closing her eyes. I just stared at her while making my way to sit on the bench. Staring at her, lost in my own thoughts.

She. I hate her. I hate her for being beautiful. I hate her for making me think like this. I hate her for making me feel this crazy stuff inside me that I don’t even know what I’m doing right now.

I heard her sighing and nodding, telling that she acknowledge my presents and making me smile a bit “It’s none of your business actually.” My smile automatically disappeared as I looked at her a bit shocked. How dare she answer me like that!

I just shrugged it off, not wanting to lose the chance of me making her my girl, “Well, I came here to see you.” I blurted out,

 “I didn’t ask.” She snapped. I scowled at her before snapping back, “You didn’t have to.” leaning down at the backrest as I stared everything around me.

“You need to tell me something, that’s why you’re here. Spill the beans mister, I don’t have all day.” she rudely asked, crossing her arms. Aish this girl, really.

“Why so rude?” I asked playfully, forming my killer smirk. I don’t usually smirk that much to a girl. But she’s an exception.

“Because I am, and no one is going to change that. Especially not from a person like you.” she pointed a finger at me, making a face. This girl is getting into my nerves,  “Now, if you won’t tell me what you want. Excuse me, while I go now.” she added and standing up.

My eyes widened as I quickly grab her hand, “Wait!” I called up, with her lending back down to the bench, looking at me with the most irritated face ever, which I ignored,

“Can we be-” I started, thinking of what to say. Why am I even thinking?! Just make her your girlfriend already! ... But somehow, I wanted her to feel that I’m sincere.

“What? We be what?” I saw her straighten herself up, waiting for my answer impatiently. Does she seriously not want to be with me?

“Can we be friends?” he finished. Wait. What?! @#$%^&*! The hell was that Luhan!?

"F-friends?" I heard her stuttered. Looking at her in curious, I just went with what I said, since there is no way in returning that back from my mouth.

She cleared and started to speak, “What makes you think that I’ll accept that?”

“Because I want to, and nothing’s going to change my mind.” I stated, hesitating for bit but show her my puppy eyes. Yessss~ No one’s going to resist my puppy eyes.

“No.” What. Is. Wrong. With. This. Girl.

I stared at her annoyed, as I think of something to say,

“Because I want to experience having a girlfriend, and you’re a great example.” I said, as if it was the most casual thing I could ever say. Let’s see your reaction to that.

"G-girlfriend?" she stuttered again, as I smirked, “You want me to be your girlfriend? Do you even know what you’re saying? I don’t even know you! And I don’t even like you!” she half-yelled. Gotcha.

I cleared my throat feeling satisfied by her outburst, “I meant a girl best friend.” I explained, not leaving the smirk off of my face.

“Oh..” she started, “Sure.” Took you long enough.

“Good. See you later Girl best friend.” I said cheerfully.

Just watch out. You’ll never know what might happen...

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Yo guys, Chap five finally out.

Just asking if anyone of you are from the Philippines? I'm proud Pinoy po. Hehe.