First Kiss

In Love with My Sister's Boyfriend!!

Chapter 6: First Kiss

Present

Your POV

You think being friends with one of the most popular guy in school is awesome? Well, it sounds awesome. But it isn’t really.

‘Yeah! You get to also be popular!’ No, not really. That’s not exactly how it works for me. We keep it a secret. I wouldn’t want to tell anyone about me being friends with Luhan. Jandi would kill me. Literally, so it’s better this way. Although it’s hard, it’s still fun.

I get to also hang out with Exo. They’re really fun and so not the bad boy when they talk to me. We got along pretty fast, because I just trust them more than Luhan at the first time we’ve met. You know that incident at the lockers? Yeah that.

So after a month here in my new school. I gotta admit, it’s great. Other than making friends with popular guys, I got closer with my girl friends, Yemi and Yoo-rim. Turns out, they aren’t that much of an obsessed fan of Exo.

They are just those fans that cared and idolized them, even if they know they’re admiring afar. They said their fine with just that. But for one thing, I didn’t tell them about me and Exo. Just that, I’m still scared.

So anyways... It’s practically pretty boring here in school. Doing the same thing everyday. So I decided to do something new today...

 

I went inside my first class, which is History. Where Luhan and Jandi became my seatmates.

I listen to the professor teaching for a whole hour. Which means a whole hour of torture. It’s not that bad though, cause Luhan was taking mere glances at me and giving out a smile. Which was weird at first, cause I only saw him smirk.

Guess I’ll just take that as a consideration to his real self. Once the class was almost done, there was this last announcement,

“Okay class! There is a new class that was provided for all you students. It’s all about acting, anyone who wants to sign up just go to the office. Class dismiss.” he said. Acting? That's new! I think I’ll sign up for that. Gosh, something new around here!

Rushing out from the room and straight to the Office for the sign up. Which was filled with people that also wanted to act. I just quickly sign up, getting my schedule.

I saw that the class starts, before lunch. Which was two class away right now.

Just shrugging, I went to my two classes for a whole two hours, before excitingly rushing to my new class. I grab the door knob and took a peek, before fully going in.

I looked around for an empty seat, seeing that there are a lot of students who also wanted this class.

Seeing that there’s an empty seat at the back, I walk up to it and sat on it. Not really caring who will be my seatmate is. I looked around, there was still no sign of the teacher. My eyes landed on the guy next to me.

He was tall, even if he was sitting. He looked like he was also looking around, for a fact that he still hasn’t notice me and I could only see his back profile. I look at his hair, light-brown. That hair looks so familiar...

The guy suddenly turned to my direction, finally noticing me sitting there, and he saw me staring at him as he also stared at me. Both our eyes widened as I pointed at him, “What are you doing here?”

We asked in unison, but both chuckled at the end.

“I didn’t know you act, Kris.” I said, sighing to myself. Yes, I’m not alone here.

“Actually, I just got a little bored, doing the same thing everyday. So I sign up for this. What about you? What are you doing here?” he asked.

I brightened, “Same reason.” I nodded to myself.

The door open, revealing the teacher that was going to teach us.

“Good Morning class. I’m Mr. Kang, and today we are hear to teach you how to act.” He said, I didn’t really pay attention at all, as he continued with his talking.

I saw Kris, didn’t pay much attention to it at all. I was about to have a small talk with him, until the teacher asked something that caught my attention,

“So, who wants to act as the girl and the guy?” he asked. I blinked, and didn’t dare to raise my hands or anything. I just sign up for this to do something new. I don’t even know if I could act.

I could see almost half of the population here in the classroom raised their hands, so I was give hope not to be chosen,

“Let’s see… How about Kris and Su-ah?” Mr. Kang suddenly called out. Making my eyes widened. Why does life hate me?!

I nervously took a glance at Kris beside me, I stared at him. My eyes pleading or him to not agree. He looked at me, but shrugged and stood up. I almost drop my jaw, but I also stood up and followed him to the front.

Just my lucky day, cause girls are already killing my from their stares. Great. Just great. Ignore them, just ignore them.

Once I got to the front, I took –more like snatch- the script, Mr. Kang provide. First day of class and we have a script! Unbelievable.

Reading it anyways, my eyes widened, maybe for the nth time of the day. Am I reading what I’m reading right now?

I blinked my eyes and even rubbed them if I was seeing correctly.

“We have to kiss?” I gaped, as I choked out my words.

“Yes! If you want to have good grades.. But if you don’t. You might fail this subject.” He said. What kind of class is this?!

I looked at Kris to see his reaction. It was blank. Well, shiyeah, he might already kissed a girl before! But this is my first... Urgh. But I don’t want to fail this subject.

“Fine.”

 Awkwardly standing at the center, not knowing how to start. How the hell do you start this?? OH FOR THE LOVE OF FRIES. HELP ME LORD. JUST ONCE, EVEN JUST FOR ONCE.

I was already panicking inside. I just want to kill myself. Right there, right now.

Kris walked beside me, still with that blank face. As he looked at me, I saw the nervousness in his eyes, and there was this somewhat… worried in his eyes? He’s worried?

I felt myself relax. I trust him.

 

 (A/N: Let's skip to the end)

“Promise me you’ll be happy..” I said, now on the ground, my head on his lap. I didn’t feel awkwardness right now.

“I... Love you.” I added, caressing his face before faking to be dead. Making my hand fall from down on the floor.

Kris, silently cried. He’s so good. Hugging me from my head as he whispered, “I love you too. I promise to be happy.”

I felt him leaning down towards me, I could already feel his breathing, as our nose touched each other.Oh My God!! I take it back, I don’t want to continue this!!! Help me!! Someone help m-

His lips crashed into mine, making me lost in my thoughts as I became a bit dizzy inside. Feeling his warm soft lips. My mind was already going crazy. Ohgod. KRIS. IS. FREAKING. KISSING. ME.

I could feel him pulling away as my eyes snapped open, scrambling out from his grasp and turned to the teacher. I could see Kris also standing up.

And we heard students around us clapping. Not all, but a lot though. Also out teacher clapped.

Meanwhile I was frozen in my pace. I didn’t care if I looked like an idiot right now. But, I didn’t bother to even think about it. My thoughts was just that one popular guy, my friend, Just kissed me.

And that was, My first Kiss.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Ayo Wassup! Kris in this Chapter. Sorry no Luhan for now.

Now, can anyone of you tell me how this guy turned into twenty-two year old, when he looks freaking like five?!