Stepsister

In Love with My Sister's Boyfriend!!

Chapter 1: Stepsister

Your POV

I was in my apartment couch, listening to some music that just came out randomly (since I was into anything and I don't mind listening to anything at all), when I heard a faint yet hard knock on the door, if that even made sense.

I got up and walk -ran- towards the door and opened it, doing it in slow motion, which was quite weird. But that isn't the problem. My eyes widened, at what I'm seeing right now, eyes threatening to fall down from its socket.

"A-appa?" I stuttered, voice coming out hoarse, as my throat became dry.

"Su-ah!" He shouted and hugged me, catching me off guard by the sudden action. I wanted to push him away and shut the door in front of his face because he left me and my mom alone before I was born, but what made me blinked a couple of times in confusion is that, I did exactly the opposite of what my mind was telling me to do, I hugged him back and let him in.

"So appa, what brings you here?" I asked in the most casual way, like it always happens in a daily basis.

"Well, I heard what happen to your mom" He started, eyes darted towards mine with full concern, but I am not that ignorant.

"Don't talk about it." I snapped, not caring if it came out harsh from what I tend to bring out.

"No! I want you to come with me to Seoul. I already prefer everything, you have your own room, and I enter you to Seoul University..." He continued with the whole explaining.

Meanwhile, I was standing there with wide eyes and jaw drop, as he continue talking, my mind trying so hard to process everything, and almost failed. I finally came back to reality at his last few words.

"..... And I have a daughter who has the same age as you." He finally finished. Wait.... a daughter? I have a stepsister?

"So Su-ah do you accept?" he asked, I could clearly hear the hope in his voice.

"Sure." I answered.  As much as I wanted to reject it, I couldn't, all of those will be a waste if I just ignore it.

 

The next day

.... Shorts and skirts. There I'm done packing my things...

As soon as I'm done packing, I heard an exact same knock like yesterday, on my apartment door.

I ran to it and open it, and as expected appa was there.

"Su-ah, are you ready?" he asked, smiling so bright that also made me smile a bit.

"Deh.." I said bluntly, not showing any emotions, but for a fact that I was too excited for my own good. I wasn't that soft to let anyone know how I feel.

"Where are your things?" he asked. I pulled my luggage beside me before giving it to him.

 

After riding the airplane for almost 12 hours, we finally arrived to Seoul. Man! My is killing me!

We started walking as a black limo stop in front of us. It was so.. clear. Appa's Rich? I guess there are a lot of things that I don't know about him.

We rode the fancy limo that was filled with things that I didn't even considered exsisted in this universe until seeing it right now. But mostly, I paid more attention to exploring the huge city.

After another few hours sitting on the limo with me staring at everything in interest, the car finally halt to a stop in front of a mansion. Wow. Wait... Mansion? I did a double look, and rubbed my eyes as I stared at the mansion... It was huge, I mean.. HUGE.

I found myself stepping out from the limo as I made my way to the back trunk, hoping to be able to see my luggage when a guy in his late 30's, who I assumed was my father's butler or something like that, stopped me and motioned me towards the gate. I blinked and was about to protest, when my dad suddenly pulled me with him.

I saw another guy opening the gate for us as I walk beside my father, following him in every step. I saw another different guy opening the mansion's door, I tilted my head at the three guy and just shrugged it off. 

Once I took a step at the mansion, my eyes suddenly shined as I saw the result in the inside. It was so.... clean. But more, it was big. So shiny, so glassy, so fancy. I practically gawked at everything I saw. To the vase and to other stuff that I didn't quite understand.

"Welcome to your new house, Su-ah!" my dad exclaimed, lifting both his hands in the air.

I smiled at him, just then I saw a girl, running towards us, she looks like just the same age as me. So it struck to me that she must be my stepsister, like what my dad said, my stepsister was the same age as me. Only thing is that I was older by months.

"Appa! Your back!" She shouted while hugging my dad. And my guess was correct..

I let out a soft smile as I saw what she did, it was just envious to see a daughter being with his father all that close and stuff like that, "Who is she Appa?" She suddenly asked after pulling away from my dad, pointing at me. Which was rude, so I secretly made a face at her.

"Jandi, meet Su-ah, she's your sister!" Appa introduce me to her. I just stared at her blankly waiting for her to react, I was hoping to have a welcoming hug or something like that, since I was already a bit tired from the ride home.

When she just almost gone insane, "WHAT!?" She shouted, catching me off guard and startled by the sudden outburst, her voice was in a high pitch so it was ear-wrecking to hear that. What is wrong with her voice? Ah.. My ears..

I quietly rubbed my ears, as I held a fake smile at her which turned into a genuine one as I hold out my right hand for her to shake, "Hi! I'm Su-ah, nice to meet you!" 

But she just stare at it as if it was some kind of bacteria (that could cause world pollution. Which is I'm just exaggerating so meh~), she give me the look, before walking off like nothing happen. Rude huh? Well two can play it that game!

Me and my dad started walking through the hall (yeah, a hall) and passed almost ten doors, until we finally stop at two large doors, the left door has a shade of pink all over it while the right was purple. 

My eyes glittered when I saw my dad opening the purple door. It was so totally my favorite color, so no one can really blame me. Once it was fully open it revealed a purple room, purple walls, carpet, bed, pillows, table, lamps, shelves, everything was just like a dream come true.

"Su-ah! This is your room!" he said excitedly, almost jumping in the process, he looked at me waiting for a reaction. How did appa now my favorite color?

I took this opportunity to run up to the bed and jump on it, feeling the covers. Man it's so soft..

Just then, I suddenly sat up, "Uhh, Where's Jandi's mom?" I asked him, before he completely left the room.

"Oh, come! I'll introduce you to her!" he said, smiling at me like a teenage boy. Which made me also smile.

I jump off of bed and followed him, leading us to the Kitchen. I saw Jandi, and a back profile of a lady. That must be her!!

The lady turn around, and that's when I finally saw her front profile.

"Annyeong! Mrs. Park!" I greeted her, with the brightest smile I could ever put and waved at her politely.

"Oh, Hi! You must be Su-ah! Call me Auntie, Come on let's eat, dinner is serve!" She gave an eye smile while gesturing the food she had just made.

"Deh." I answered, nodding and following her to the dining table, looking at it in awe. She had just made a whole feast. Like what. 

I saw the three of them already sitting down so I just copied them, we all started eating, and as the room filled with silence, until auntie decided to break the it,

"Su-ah, I prepare all your things for school tomorrow, and you will be attending Seoul University with Jandi!" she said excitedly, acting like another teenage just like what my dad did earlier, which I would have laugh if I was not confused to what she had just said.

"WHAT!?" Jandi yelled, making me jump a bit and rubbed my ear. Oww, my ear!

"What's wrong Jandi?" Auntie questioned, giving her a firm look as she crossed her arms from the other side of the table.

"Nothing.." Jandi answered, looking down muttering something, which wasn't heard by no one.

After eating, I went back to my room and biding good night to them, well this time, I was having a hard time finding it. I even doubt myself if I could ever find it. Where the heck was it again? Aish!

Than I remember, that it has a purple door with pink on the left side of it. Found it!

I sighed in relief as I just quickly took my guitar and started to play some cords from it. Of course my guitar was also purple.

After I decided to call it a day, I placed it back to it's place while I wonder what my day tomorrow would be like.

First day of my new school. Wasn't my first day of my old school isn't good? I just hope it is to this one..

The next morning

KRING!! KRING!! KRING!!

My alarm clock rang..

I cracked my eyes open, feeling irritated by the sound of my clock, as I sat up and I punch it hard, which made it stop and fall on the ground, with a loud thud.

I stood up regaining my balance, kicking the alram clock first, but soon pick it up, feeling guilty that I just punch it. Sorry innocent alarm clock..

My eyes travelled to look at it, and it said. 6:15.

Rushing to the bathroom with a flash to take a quick shower, and wore my uniform, I took all my things and ran downstairs to be greeted by appa, and auntie.

"Good Morning Su-ah!"

"Good Morning~!" I greeted back, still running towards them, before sitting down next to Jandi, she glared at me and I glared at her back, she just look away. Tsk... too easy.

After eating, the butler from yesterday drove us to school.

"Hey," Jandi started, "the first thing you will do when we got there is pretend you don't know me, and don't tell others that were related, or anything that can ruin my popularity, okay?" she added, I just nodded, not wanting to hear her voice again.

We finally stop, I look at the school, and it was big, too big.

I'm gonna have a hard time finding my way to this school..

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guuuuysss~ Chapter one is just an introduction to some characters in the story. So its pretty much all boring. Sorry for that >.<

Luhan and the others would most possibly appear on the next chapter. Stay tuned~