Meeting those Jerks

In Love with My Sister's Boyfriend!!

Chapter 2: Meeting those Jerks

Your POV

I'm gonna have a hard time finding my way to this school..

I was about to asked Jandi, where the office was to get my time schedule, but she walk off, making me remember what she said that not to tell anyone that she is my stepsister. Because she's popular and blah blah blah! Puh-lease Like I wanted to tell the whole school that she's my sister. No way.

Starting to walk around to find the office. Looking here and there, everywhere. But it was just too big. I started asking somebody for directions, but failed.

"Hello... umm... excuse me-" "Excuse me, do you know where-" "Hello-" "Excuse me-" "Aish! nevermind, I'll find it myself." I mumbled to myself, and with that I walked off, making heavy steps along the way.

After searching a few minutes, which felt like years, I finally found it. Gosh! It took me forever to find you!

I just quickly took my schedule, and looked at my watch. 7:45. I still have 15 minutes before class starts. 

With that I started looking for my locker, since I still have plenty of time, I should just waste it to something that's worth my time.

I was walking through the hallway looking at every single number on each locker which was a bit hard since there's a lot. Just then, I saw a guy run passed by me. In such a quick motion that my brain was still trying to progress his presents.

"They're here!" he shouted, which made all the student gasp, and I when I mean all, I mean ALL. What the heck is happening??

Looking at the girl beside me, who was eagerly looking at the hallway door with her friends who was also doing the same as what she was doing, "Whose here?" I asked her, slowly tapping her arms to catch her attention.

She turned to me looking at me a bit in disbelief, but turned to show a wide grin, "Exo! The Kingkas!" She squealed, and turned back to looking at the door. Kingkas?? Exo??

Blinking at her confusedly, I scratched my head. Suddenly the hallway door burst open, revealing 12 guys. Must be that Exo kingkas she was talking about.

I observed them all one by one, First guy, which I would have described who has chick bones and a jaw line. Second guy, seem to have an eyeliner not really that thick but not that thin either so it was visible. Third guy, has a tanned skin, forming what seems like his signature smirk.

Fourth guy, has a cute chubby cheeks that looked like little baozi's which was so cute that I would have pinched it hard. Fifth guy, has an innocent yet matured face, but to my accounts he looks like the youngest among them. Sixth guy, seems to me that he is the second most tallest one among them, has this cute curly hair, and a wide smile. Seventh guy, another tall one, has pure black hair, and looks like a mere panda to me, he might of look like a fierce person, but he actually looks really cute.

Eighth guy, the tallest one amongest them, and he has a brownish hair, with a straight face on. Ninth guy, has this guardian aura forming around him, seeming to be obvious with that soft and gently smile and eyes of his. Tenth guy, has a brown hair, forming a smile to the girls around him showing his dimples.

Eleventh guy, has this huge eyes like an owl that made him look so cute and innocent. The last one, is the most I paid my attention to, he has a golden-brown hair, looking like the most cutest angel ever, blame that baby-face of his.

"Oppas, you are all so freaking hot!" "Oppa, you're so attractive!" "Marry me alreadyyy~!" I heard useless squealing from some of the girls, and made a face at the last one. Seriously?

"Disgusting. Who would date a bunch of pathetic, wanna be guys?" I whisper to myself, making all sorts of funny faces while at it. I was making sure that no one can hear me, but I was wrong, someone did heard me, and it's one of them, it was that cute guy with that baby-face.

Thingking that he heard it, cause he stop in his steps and turn into my direction as he slowly walk towards me. Man... I'm dead... Why did he heard it, out of all the girls squealing around us, why did he heard me whisper? Why?

Once he was in front of me, he stopped. He leaned forward, his lips brushing againts my ears, as I heard his breathing, making me burn bright red and at the same time making me shiver.

"What did you say about us?" his voice, so soft, so firm. No Su-ah! Don't let this guy win over you!

"I think you heard me, so I don't need to repeat myself." I snapped, giving him a stern look, informing him that I have no time for any of this.

He chuckled at my words suddenly pushing me against the lockers behind me, hearing students around us gasping and murmurs spread across every direction.  I then realize that everyone was staring at us, even those Exo boys.

"Listen, girly. I'm afriad you can't talk to me like that. You might not like what I'll do to you." He threatened, with the most collected voice ever. The hell did that even made any sense. Not like I'll care about what he'll do anyways.

"Oh really now? Well, sorry mister. I'm not afraid." I answered, inching my face closer to him, daring him to even try me.

He chuckled again, grabbing my wrisk tight his face also inching closer to me, and was about to say something, when someone stopped him from doing so, it was that tall guy with brownish hair.

"Come on Luhan, Don't waste your time on her." the guy said, putting a hand over the guy who happens to be called Luhan, as he obeyed him, as they all walked away bringing all their fans with them. Jerks!

I started to walk off, pretending that nothing ever happened. Looking at my watch. 7:55. Aish! I'm doing to be late! Time flies fast this days..

I started searching for my room frantically. Room #306. #303, #304, #305...... Bingo!!

Fixing myself, and opened the doorknob, just to spot a professor almost starting the lesson.

"Good Morning!" I greeted, bowed at him and bite my lip as I felt myself getting nervous by all the stares the students are giving me.

"Good Morning, Ms..." he paused for a moment, trying to signal me to say my name.

"Su-ah! Park Su-ah." I said, nodding to myself as I looked at the professor, never leaving my eyes from him yet.

"Ahh, you must be the new student, please introduce yourself in class." he said, as he motioned me in the middle. I gulped but nodded as I made my way to to middle.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Park Su-ah imnida! Please take care of me, but it's okay if you don't, cause I can take care of myself anyways" I bowed one last time, looking at them in the most calmest way ever.

Eyes exploring every single one of the faces in the room, when my eyes landed into someone and as my eyes widened, almost as it falling from it's very own sockets.

I saw that guy named Luhan, smirking at me as was staring. Worst part was that Jandi is right beside him, rolling her eyes at me as she crossed her arms. God, Could life get any worst?

"Su-ah, you will be seated next to Luhan." the professor suddenly said. It just got worst...

"Uhh, may I be seated somewhere else?" I asked, hoping to sit far away from that Jerk, just that and maybe I'll still consider myself lucky.

"But that's the only sit empty." he answered, raising an eyebrow at me. Of course it is..

I sighed to myself, gripping the straps of my shoulderbag as I made my way to him and took a sit. Not daring to look at him, but I can feel him staring at me. Urgh!!! Stop staring already!

I tried so hard to just ignore it and went to listen to the teacher, that was already giving lectures on the first day of class, how lovely. After hours the bell finally rang, signaling that it was lunch time.

Grabbing my things quickly and rushed out of the classroom, not wanting to see Luhan or even Jandi as I walk out. I started searching for my locker, cause the last time I search, I got distracted by someone. If you guys get what I mean.

Minutes of searching, I finally found it, and I started shoving books into it, just to clear some from my bag.

When I realize two girls started walking my way, I thought they were just going to pass by, but they stopped behind me. Feeling their present behind me, I turned around and looked at them confused.

"Hi!" they both greeted, waving at me with a bright smile plastered on their faces. I absoloutly looked lost as to why they are talking to me.

"Uhh.. Hi!" I greeted back, waving a bit as I laughed a bit.

"Your the new student right? Park Su-ah?" The blonde hair questioned, tilting her head as he looked at me from head to toe before smiling again. "You look so cute~" she beamed.

"Uhh... yes, thanks.. how did you know?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows at them. 

"Nothing.. by the way, I'm Yemi, and this is Yoo-rim, mind if we became your friends?" she asked, eyes twinkling as she looked at me. I smiled a bit and nodded. It couldn't hurtt, so why not?

"Yay!" the both exclaimed in unison, and pulled linked arms with me, pulling me to the cafeteria.

What are this girls up to??

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey hey hey~ Chapter 2 up. Exo finally showing up, turns out they were a bunch of jerks-- or ar they not?

LMAO. Peace out.

AND XIUHAN ERRBODY!