Rain

In Love with My Sister's Boyfriend!!

Chapter 18: Rain

Lu Han's POV

I stood up from crouching down beside Su-ah and told her I just need to take care of the party guest first. She nodded understandingly.

My anger build up on me and I rush back outside, only to see Lay and Kris holding Jandi’s arm. She was practically going crazy and tried to kick the two that was holding her back.

I rolled my eyes at her and told the two to let her go. She huffed out and look at me innocently. I raised an eyebrow at her.

Well, since I finally realize that I humiliate her in front of everyone, she must have decided that she’ll break up with me right? ….. Someone should say right.

“Why are you siding her oppa?!” she shouted in that irritating high-pitch voice. “Argh.” I winced and rub the inside of my ears.

“Stop, calling me oppa will you? You know what I’m capable of doing.” I snap at her. I saw her clench her fist in annoyance and I couldn’t be anymore happier.

“You didn’t answer me opp-” “I told you to stop calling me oppa!” I growled furiously and she immediately back away and duck her head.

She fidget from her spot before lifting her head up, “L-luhan she’s not your girlfriend! I am! She’s a trying to-” “Shut up, before I hurt you.” I glared at her.

She shrunk down. I heave out a breath to calm myself down before looking around, “Everyone! Party’s over!”

I heard girls groan, but luckily they obeyed and left my house. I gave another glare at Jandi and she stomp her foot before taking her things and also left my house. Thank god that’s over.

 

 

“Why didn’t you let me see the guys first before we leave?” I heard Su-ah asked beside me while we were walking down the street, to her house. I scrunch my nose at the question, “I’m not allowing you to see Baekhyun.”

I heard laughter and I frowned at her. She looked at me and wipe her invisible tear, “Oh Luhan. I don’t like him! Well at least not that way.” She shook her head. I just shrug. Still.

“Hey, we can tell the whole school that we’re together now.” I let out a grin. She blink and look at me before shaking her head again, “No.” I stared at her and tilt my head, “Why not?”

She sighed, “Cause, your fans might kill me. They’ll hate me and I’ll become their target,” she put a hand on my mouth before I could even protest and continue with what she was saying, “I’m not as popular as Jandi, they’ll take that as an advantage. And you know very well that I hate attention.” She gave me a look.

I got loss out of word. She just smiled, “Besides, we’re still together even if they don’t know, right?” I just nodded with a small pout, “I understand that,” I mumbled, “Still, I don’t want keep our relationship a secret.”

She let out a laugh and pat my cheek, “When I’m ready, maybe we will.” She grinned and I smiled at that.

“Hey Luhan, can we walk around first? I don’t want to go home yet.” She said and I nodded again, creeping my hand with hers while intertwining it. I caught a glimpse of her light pink cheeks and I grinned, satisfied at her reaction.

We continue to walk around, not really realizing that we were getting farther away from her home. We were too engrossed with our conversation when the rain suddenly poured down on us, hard.

She gasp and pulled me to a near food store (A/N: Err, Idk what’s its called in Korea… Bare with me!)

I shook my wet hair and flip it to the side while I watch her interacting with the owner of the store. It was an ahjumma in her late 40’s.

“Ahjumma, I’m sorry for invading in here like this! We were just walking around then the rain suddenly pour down! This was the nearest place we could find a place to cover us up. We’re really sorry. We’ll leave as soon as the rain stops, I promise!” I heard Su-ah explain and I chuckled at her.

The ahjumma warmly smiled at us and shook her head, “It’s fine. In fact, you two should just stay for the night! The rain looks like it isn’t going to stop and anytime soon. It’s actually normal for teenagers to get trap here during the night. This happens all the time, no need to apologize, dear.”

I blinked at the ahjumma before looking at Su-ah who also blinked at me. The ahjumma suddenly grab my arms and pushed me lightly in a bathroom and gave me a towel. “Go on. Your girlfriend would be taking a shower on the other room in front of this one, don’t worry.” She smiled at me and I flushed a little before nodding and locking the bathroom door, taking a really quick shower.

Once I finished showering, I wrap the tower around my waist. Taking my clothes and walking out of the bathroom.

I close the door behind and turn around only to be greeted with Su-ah just on the other side of the room. She looked like she also just got out bathroom with a towel wrap around her chest to her upper leg.

I unconsciously my lip and resist the urge to look down. She looks so y, I could just take her on the bed- SHOOT. LUHAN THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?! I mentally smack myself. No, no dirty thoughts.

I look up at her and saw her smile slightly. I soften and smiled back. She’s too innocent. Don’t corrupt her Luhan. Idiot.

End of Lu Han's POV

 

Your POV

Once I got out of the bathroom, I saw Luhan on the other side and was closing the door of his bathroom. I blinked at him and blushed furiously when I saw his abs again.

Seriously I didn’t even know he have those with that face of his! He looks so hot, especially with that water dripping from his wet hair and to his abs, down to the towel and maybe even flowing through - OMAKSHDGAJKSDGHKJAS I DID NOT JUST THOUGHT ABOUT THAT.

I mentally slap myself from those horrible thoughts. I glance at Luhan and saw him looking at me, so I gave a slight smile.

The door from outside suddenly open and I saw the ahjumma from earlier. She clasp her hands together and smiled, “Great! You’re both done! You can just hang your wet clothes outside, and I’ll lead you to your room where you’re both going to stay.”

We quickly obeyed her and hang our wet clothes outside, before walking back in. The ahjumma led us to a room with two bed on each corner. It was small, but cozy and--- oh my god, we’re going to sleep in one room. My face paled, but I remind myself that there was still two beds, so it’s a relief.

“This will be your room, there’s some clothes that might fit you. Oh! And of course, there are two beds. Your choice of bed, kids. I’ll just be in the room beside yours alright? Don’t be afraid to tell me if you need anything! Good night~” she said, and we bid goodnight to her also.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, sorry if this is super duper short. ;; I've been lazy. OTL.