Let's Play

In Love with My Sister's Boyfriend!!

Chapter 21: A Girl + A Game.

Lu Han's POV

“I thought Jandi said that Luhan and her are still going on?”

My eyes widened at the size of a bowling ball as my head snap to where Su-ah was. She looked at me with the eyes that practically shouted sadness. I felt my heart squeezed inside of me. No, Su-ah. Don’t be sad.

My eyes never left her. She looked away and sighed. My stomach suddenly drop to the floor and my hands form a hard fist. I in a deep breath before glaring coldly at the girls who were crowding around us. My eyes were stern on those girls who gossiped earlier.

I grab Su-ah’s hands and pushed our way out of the crowd. I’m going to ing kill Jandi when I see her.

Growling furiously at the girls who were looking our way. I ran all the way to our room (Exo’s room).

“L-Luhan, you’re hurting me.” I halt to a stop and turn to look at Su-ah who was looking down. My eyes drifted down to where she was looking at. I had a firm and hard grip into her wrist and I quickly pulled away.

Her wrist had a red hand mark. My anger vanished and I looked at her in worry, “I’m so sorry- I just-” Su-ah lift my chin up and smiled softly, “I’m fine.”

I couldn’t even smile. I was slowly losing my mind. I was so angry yet at the same time, so worried. What am I even doing?

She hold my hand firmly, but softly. I looked at her and suddenly got pulled. I literally caught off-guard and even trip at my own feet while I was being dragged.

I saw her opening a door and running inside while pulling me. But before I could even enter in with her, a hand grip my arm and pulled me aside making my hand slip from Su-ah. I was being dragged again and into another hall.

My emotions got blurry and my worry-ness get thrown out of the window while my anger over-took me. How dare this person for even touching me.

Everything happened so fast and the thing I remember was my eyes widening while staring at the person who I least expected it to be.

Her nose was only inches away from mine. I realize that I was locking her neck into the wall with my hand and my free hand on the wall beside her head.

I broke away and took a step back. Shock struck all over my body. I took another step back and shook my head frantically, I closed my eyes and hold my head. It was aching. What the hell is this?

I open my eyes again and stared at the stranger, “H-hana?”

End Of Lu Han's POV

 

Your POV

Once I enter inside, I turn towards Luhan and was about to pull him in with me but he was suddenly pulled away by a hand on his arms. My eyes widened when the door suddenly closed.

I open it as quickly as possible but I was greeted by his fans. I sighed again before closing the door. Turning around to look at the room, I jumped in surprise as I saw eleven pair of eyes staring at me.

Placing my hands on my chest as I breath in deeply. I look back at the guys and smiled slightly, “Hey guys.”

There was a long period of silence. I wouldn’t really wonder why they were behaving like that. They must’ve saw the whole happenings awhile ago.

Well, I assumed that they were going to stay silence. Until the youngest jumped off the couch and run over to me with open arms. I blinked a bit while Sehun tackle me with a hug as we fell down on the ground.

“Ohmygod!” I exclaimed once my back came in contact with the marble floor. I couldn’t really feel the pain since Sehun almost took my breath away. Literally. He was hugging me too tight.

“Hun! Su-ah can’t breath!” I heard Suho said and Sehun pouted before standing up. Lay Baekhyun walk over to me and offered a hand. I gladly took it while smiling at him slightly. He just flash out a grin in return.

Sehun walk over to me with an apologetic look before mumbling a low ‘sorry’. I just chuckled and patted his head, “It’s okay~”

He looked up, and smile, "Noona! Why are you here?" he blinked. Tao came up beside him and also tilt his head to the side, "Yeah noona, why are you here?" Tao asked.

I turn to look at them and scratched my head before sighing and told them everything that had happened. The boys all nodded.

"Wait. Who pulled Luhan away?" Xiumin asked wearing a confused face. I looked at him and shook my head, "I don't really know who, but I think its a girl."

"Must be Jandi.." Chanyeol mumbled, "Oh! Did you guys heard the rumor that, Luhan hyung, and Jandi are back together?" Chanyeol suddenly asked.

I immediately frowned after hearing that. I also saw Chen punch his arms.

"Ow!" he wince while rubbing his arms, "What?" he added looking like a lost puppy with that innocent face of his.

The other guys didn't really semed affected by Chanyeol's innocent looked and glared at him deadly. Some with the looks of 'shut-the-hell-up' and 'you-shut-your-crap' look.

He looked down on his feet like it was the most interesting thing he had seen in his life before looking back up and taking a glance at me, mumbling a soft 'sorry', I s,iled at him and nodded his way, signaling that it was okay.

"Besides, I was with Luhan all night, how could he get back with Jandi?" I added and let out a grin.

They all stared at me baffled by what I said. Some looked at me teasingly and some just had wide-eyes. I then widened my eyes also after realizing that they must have misunderstand what I just freaking said.

I frantically shook my hands and head furiously, "Wait no! It's not what you think! We didn't do anything!" I panicked. They all just looked at me, not really believing anything that I said. I facepalmed myself before sighed, "erts." I mumbled.

I saw others looking away and flushed pinked. Baekhyun cleared his throat out loud before glaring at me, I just gave him a playful grin.

Sehun looked at me with the same innocent face that Chanyeol had earlier before scratching his head. Tao looked at me while blinking, "What's ert, noona?" he suddenly asked.

I saw Suho looking at me with a panic look on his face while gesting ring his hands at me. He mouthed 'don't say anything!'. While I saw Chen pretending to cut his head off.

"Uhh..." I absent-mindedly looked at Sehun and Tao that was waiting for my answer. I had no idea what to say.

“It’s actually not important. You guys would learn that when you grow up. Trust me.” Kai suddenly in and put an arm around both Sehun and Tao giving it a small pat while sheepishly grinning. I looked at him and laughed, “Hmn, never regret picking you to make Luhan jealous.” I mumbled quietly.

Kai raised an eyebrow while looking at me, “You choose me to make Luhan jealous?” he asked, while pointing at himself.

I stared at him for a good five seconds before nodding, “Yeah kind of. You know, you’re smart,” I stated before blinking and waving a hand, “I mean, not like I don’t think the other’s aren’t smart. It’s just that Kai’s a little bit sneaky.”

The others shrugged and lift their hands up. Lay smiled, “We didn’t say anything.”

“I’m in!” Kai exclaimed, “It’ll be fuuuun~” he sang. I blinked, “You’re into what?” I asked, dumfounded.

“I’ll be I your little game about making Luhan hyung jealous.” He nodded, “It’ll be worth it cause he’s funny when he’s mad.” He laughed.

I just shook my head at his silliness before looking at the others, “Hey, can we please find Luhan now?”

Kris stood up from the couch, shoving his hands in his pockets before smirking, “Ohhhh, somebody misses her boyfriend.” I glared at him, “Whatever giant.” I grumbled.

He eyed me knowingly before walking out, “Let’s just find Luhan.” He said.

We all followed him out and began our search for Luhan. We looked from first to the third floor of the school building, but he was still nowhere to be found. There was still the fourth floor, but nobody usually goes there. It was like a random floor where all the old arts that the students made are.

“Should we search at the top floor?” I asked and looked at the stairs.

“It’s worth a try.” Suho said, and we all just nodded. We made our way to the fourth floor. We peeked at every single door that we saw. Until we reached the last one, I looked at the guys and they nodded at me to go on.

I opened the last door and poke my head inside. I looked around and saw two people talking at each other. I can only see their side from my point of view. I squint my eyes at them and then came through my vision is Luhan. And this girl that was in front of him.

They were both looking quite serious with what they were talking about. It also made me wonder why they needed to be hidden in a room where no one can possibly think to go. Maybe the talk was important?

My thoughts quickly subsided at what the girl did. She leaned forward and she freaking place her lips on Luhan’s. I gasp lowly before covering my mouth with my hand.

No. This is not happening. Luhan, pull away.

“Please pull away. What are you doing?” I whispered lowly and waited. Waited for Luhan too push the girl away. It never happened.

He never did anything, and he just stood there. It already pained me to see him being kissed by someone. But it never crossed my mind that he wouldn’t do anything.

Something suddenly fell from my eyes. I touched my cheeks, damn, am I crying?

I wiped my tears away before taking a step back and turning to look at the guys. I forced a smile at them and shook my head, “He’s not there.”

Never have I realize that the guys were good if someone was telling a lie.

Baekhyun walk passed me and looked inside the room. I didn’t know what he did because I wasn’t looking at him. I was too scared that if I look back, I’ll break down in front of them.

“He’s there,” I heard Baekhyun mumbled and walk beside me. I felt his stare as he talk, “And he’s—” I can’t take it anymore.

I made a run for it. I went pass Xiumin and D.O. Slightly pushing their shoulders while at it. I ran as fast as I can down the stairs and that’s when my tears rapidly fell down from my eyes.

Who was that Luhan? Why didn’t you pull away?

End of Your POV

 

Kai's POV (A/N: LOL.. Whut?!)

I look at Baekhyun and told him to continue whatever he was saying. He sighed before quickly walking pass me, “We got to talk to her. She saw Luhan with Hana, kissing.”

Everyone froze. Even me. I just watch as Baekhyun ran down the stairs. I blinked my eyes a couple of times before coming back to my senses, “Hana?” I whispered before running down the stairs also.

I saw the others also following. Main goal right now is to find Su-ah. Where would I go if I was her? Ah! The Garden!

“Guys! I know where she is!” I started to ran off again and into the garden. And bingo, there she is. And she’s freaking crying.

“Noona…” I heard Sehun call out to her and ran beside her. They others circled around her before Xiumin slowly asked her if she was okay.

“I’m fine guys. It’s just that—It hurts, you know?” She wipe her tears away before sniffing, “He’s my first boyfriend. And seeing that, just really hurts.”

Suho caressed Su-ah’s back and tried to hush her while she hiccupped from all the crying, “Sorry you guys have to see me like this, and thank you for being there for me.”

“It’s nothing really, Su-ah. We understand. And we know who that girl is if you’re wondering.” Chanyeol said with a small smile.

Su-ah looked up at him, “Who?”

“Hana, she was Luhan’s first and ex-girlfriend.” I answered without making any eye-contact, I was kind of afraid of how she’ll react.

She sighed softly, “But why was she kissing him, if she was just his ex? Why didn’t he push her away. He could’ve done something about it. But he just stood there.” She croaked.

We all became silent. Not really knowing what we’ll answer with that.

“Kai?” she suddenly called out. I look at her hesitantly. She breath out before straightening herself, “Let’s continue that little game.”

I creased my eyebrows together, “What? What game?”

She smiled weakly, “Let’s make Luhan jealous.”

________________________________________________________________________________________

LMAO WITH ME. XD

Kai POV harhar. And drama. AND EXO FREAKING WON AWARDS. 

And happy Birthday Chen. /CREEPY GRINS WHILE THROWING CAKES EVERYWHERE/