Reason

In Love with My Sister's Boyfriend!!

Chapter 19: Reason

Your POV

When the door close from behind us, everything went silent.

I took a glance at Luhan and caught him also taking a glance at me. I got startled by the sudden stare and quickly look away. I held my towel tighter to my chest, and finally decided to break the silence.

I cleared my throat and walk over to one bed that has some girl clothing. I picked it up and turn to look at Luhan who was still in the same position as where he was earlier.

Shifting uncomfortably and very much awkwardly. I scratch my un-itchy neck before opening my mouth to speak, “Err.. I’ll change in the bathroom. Uhhh, you can change here or something.” I said.

Seeing him courtly nod, I took that as a cue to quickly rush out of the room and into the bathroom where I took a shower earlier. I heave out a huge breath and hold my chest to calm my heart that was pounding inside it.

I shook my head and started to change into the clothes that the ahjumma gave us. After that, I walk back in front of our room.

I hesitate at first but eventually knock on the door softly before calling out for Luhan, “Luhan?” I heard a faint answer, “Yeah?” I gulped slightly, “Are you done changing?” I asked again.

“Yeah. You can come in.” he briefly answer. I turn the door knob in slow motion before poking my head in. I saw Luhan lying on one bed with only some pair of shorts, without any shirt on. I gulped again.

“Aren’t you coming in?” he asked while raising an eyebrow at me. I blinked before entering in. “Close the door.” I froze at what he said. I turn to look at him, “W-what?” I stutter.

“Close the door.” He blinked at me. I stared at him, he looks too innocent. Maybe he wasn’t planning anything.

I close the door slowly again, “Uhm, should I lock it?” I casually ask. He suddenly chuckled and shrug, “Your choice. I just like it closed.” He said. I nodded and just locked it, making a small ‘click’ sound.

After turning around, I swear I saw Luhan smirk.

 

“A-are you sure you’re going to sleep with only that?” I asked and pointed at his shorts. He lean down on the wall behind him and nodded, “Yeah, why?”

I lean my shoulders on my pillow and look at him directly, “Aren’t you going to put any shirt on or something?” I asked again. He shook his head and simply replied, “No, not really. I usually sleep without any shirt on. It’s kind of like a habit.” He slightly smirked again and I literally had to squirm to the edge of the bed, away from him.

Although we had different beds. “Are you worried that I’ll take advantage of you when you sleep?” he asked and my eyes shot open in panic. Crap.

“I- Well- Not really- I just-” Luhan suddenly laughed as I frowned at him, “Yah, its not funny.” He continue to laugh while shaking his head, “Su-ah, I’m not that kind of guy. I didn’t ask you to be my girlfriend because I want to bed you.” My eyes rounded again at the last sentence and he quickly shake his head.

“Okay, that was a sensitive topic,” he shifted on his bed, “I’m just assuring you that I won’t do anything to you. I promise.” I let out a sighed in relief. “I know, I trust you. Just making sure.” I muttered and he just chuckled.

“Hey, you think I’m hot?” he asked out of the blue and I nearly flew to the mars at how shock I was. I re-compose myself before giving an answer, “No.”

“Well I think you look y.” He said. I immediately flushed red. I felt my cheeks heating like a boiling oil. I was about to thank him for the compliment when he spoke up, “You’re so gullible.”

“YAH!” I shouted and threw him a pillow. He caught it and laugh, “It’s true sweetie~” he sang. I scrunch up my face and crossed my arms, “Don’t call me sweetie!”

He sat up straight with a grin, “Then what do I call you? Babe? Honey? Cupcake? Sweetheart? Fluffy bear?” he started bombarding me with nicknames, “What about you? What are you going to call me?” I blink at him before tapping my chin.

“Hmn, let me think…” I said and tilt my head while thinking of a good nickname for him. And it seems like a light bulb lit up my head, I snap my fingers together, “I got it!” he smiled and lean closer, “What is it?”

I grinned, “My baby-face Lulu~” I sang. His smile immediately fell and lean back on his bed, “Out of all the names you could pick, why the hell that!?” he half-yelled. I burst out with laughter and kept rolling on the bed while clutching my stomach.

He pouted cutely and huffed while crossing his arms. After sometime, I finally calmed down, “That name suits you though~” I stated.

He just eyed me and tap his chin also, “Well, I’m going to call you…” he took a glance at me before breaking into a grin, “How about, My precious baby girl?”

“Yah! I don’t like that! Change it!” I said, this time crossing my arms also. He shook his head, “Not unless you change my name first.” He stated stubbornly.

I groaned at him, “But baby-face Lulu suits you so well~” he stick his tongue out at me, “Precious baby girl suits you also, so we’re even!” he grinned childishly.

I facepalmed myself before giving up.

“So…” I tried to think of a different topic, and a somewhat normal conversation with him, “When will you ever be mature?”

“Hey! I’m always mature!” he exclaimed and pump his fist on his chest. I blinked a couple of times before waving him off, “Well that’s out of topic.”

I took out my phone and text my dad to say that I’m not going to be home because of the heavy rain. I told him that I’ll take care of myself and will be safe.

After that, I turn to look at Luhan who was deeply staring at me. I made a face, “Why are you staring at me now?” I asked while dropping my hands on they bed.

“You just look so beautiful.” He said, still staring at me intently. I rolled my eyes at him, “Is that another joke?” I said and made another face. He shook his head, “No! It’s true~ You really are beautiful.” I just smiled.

“Su-ah?” he called out. I hummed in respond as I lift my phone back up and look at it.

“Why do you like me?” he asked in curious. My head snap towards him and raised an eyebrow. He just stared at me waiting for an answer.

“Cause of many reasons.” I started. He just got more curious that he already was, “What is that reasons?” he asked again. I just laughed and shook my head.

“Luhan there’s a lot of reasons why I like you. It will take forever if I say it all.” I spread my hands wide. He blinked, “Give me your best reason then.” He challenge. I sighed, that’s hard one.

“I like you because… I love you.”

He suddenly turn quiet. I look at him, and I saw that he was looking down, wearing a big smile on his face. I bit back my own smile. I realize that what I said didn’t really made that much sense, but it was partly true. I like him because I love him. I love him because I just do.

“Alright, before this gets into anything cheesier or such. Let’s sleep. We still have school tomorrow.” I interrupted every thoughts that was possibly going on his mind.

He lift his head up with a huge grin, “I love you, too~ Good night my precious baby girl~ I’ll see you tomorrow morning~” he said and made a huge heart shape over his head before blowing a kiss at me.

I laughed at him and pretended to catch the kiss and place it on my cheeks. He frowned and I motion to his lips. I chuckled before tucking myself to sleep. “Good night my baby-face Lulu~”

“Yah!” I just snored in respond.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey hey hey~

Sorry for all those who expected some '' scenes here. I'm so sorry, but right now I'm telling you guys, that I do not write s. It's just uncomfortable to me. Again, I'm so sorry. ;;

Q: “I’m sure there are many female fans who want to know your ideal types, could you tell us the standards?”

A: