Skipping

In Love with My Sister's Boyfriend!!

Chapter 23: Skipping

Your POV

I barge in the door of my first class, where I was seat mates with Luhan and Jandi, I was so frustrated that I made giant and heavy footsteps towards my seat, getting weird looks and glares from some students who are already inside the room.

I still cannot believe Luhan couldn’t explain himself to me... I mean, I’m going to listen, I’ll just wait for him to explain.

I thought for a while, and suddenly the scene when the girl kiss Luhan came flashing through my mind, and when Luhan didn’t pull away.

Why will I wait for his explanation? I already gave him a chance to explain but he just wasted it.

I shrugged the thought off, and just think of something else, but I couldn’t. Maybe he did it for a reason... but what is his reason? What could be the reason why he didn’t pulled away from the kiss?

I groaned a little too loud, getting another weird looks and glares from the students around me, but I couldn’t care less.

I stood up, took all of my things and went out, I went looking for Luhan, I can’t stand it without his explanation, I didn’t even hate him from the start, I never hated him, the only thing that I hate is of what he did, not him.

The bell rang, signaling class is about to start, but I didn’t pay attention, and I just kept searching for Luhan in every corner of the school, but no luck, I can’t find him, even in the Garden or Exo's room.

I kept running around looking for him, but I grew tired of running around, I stop and started panting.

My hands on both my knees, while I aim to catch my breath.

“Su-ah.” I heard a familiar voice called my name behind my back.

I turned around to look who it is, and surprisingly it’s Luhan, I stopped panting, stood up straight, and came to face him.

“Su-ah, I’m sorry. I don’t love her anymore, I told her I love someone else, and that I’m not interested,” he looked down at his feet, “You’re the one I love. T-that kiss, meant nothing. She just wanted like.. uhh, a goodbye kiss. I was really going to say it to you, honest. But you know, it just came out of my mind. And other than that, I was scared that you wouldn’t understand or won’t believe me,” Luhan explained, “I know, It’s pretty damn hard to believe me. And I’ll accept it if you want a break up-”

He didn’t continue because, I already pulled him into a tight hug, “Luhan, I believe you. God, why would I want a break up? I was just waiting for you to explain." I said, “Although it was kind of fun doing all those things with Kai,” I added.

Luhan’s eyes widened as he pulled away from the hug, “Yah!” he yelled and gave me a glare.

“Kidding!” I exclaim while grinning, “You’re so cute when you’re jealous~" I said, pinching his cheeks.

“I’m not jealous!” he snapped.

“Oh Really? Well, than its okay if I spend my day with Kai later?" I asked, with a grin on my face.

His eyes widened again, “No I won’t let you!” he growled and continue to glare at me.

“Why won’t you let me?” I teasingly asked, still with a grin on my face. “Cause,” he started before looking down on the ground while sulking.

“Cause of what?” I asked, biting my bottom lip to prevent myself from laughing. He was just really adorable.

“Cause, I’m jealous.” he said with a pout.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6ulynLxOL1qefs37o1_500.gif

“Aww. Cute~” I said pinching his cheeks again.

“Okay, okay! Stop with all the cute things.” he said. Just happy, we forgot what happened.

“Now let’s get to our second class, cause we already missed the first.” I said, while linking my arms with his. I started walking but got pulled back and bump into his chest. I look at him and he just showed me a huge grin.

It actually creep-ed me out a little so I pulled myself away from him while giving him a weird look, “What?” I hesitantly asked. He puffed his cheeks out, “Can we skip class and spend the whole day together? Just once, pleaseeee?” he asked.

I stared at him for awhile before shaking my head, “No.”

“Please~ C’mon! I’m asking you out on a date~” he whined while nudging my elbows. My cheeks felt kind of hot and I know that I was already blushing. I opened my mouth to answer ‘no’ again. But I saw him giving me his puppy eyes and I fought the urge to say yes.

He continue with his puppy eyes and a pout. And I finally gave up. “Aish! Fine fine fine! You know best that I get all weak if I see someone doing puppy eyes.” I mumbled the last part. He smiled widely before muttering a soft ‘yes’ while escorting me to the back of the school. Curse you Luhan.

I saw him throwing our bags on the other side of the wall and I stared at him with wide eyes. I gulped, “I have to climb up there?” I asked him, while he was already on the top.

He turn to look at me and nodded, “Well yeah. Come on already, I’m going to hoist you up.” He said while motioning his hands to me.

I sighed deeply, “Ayee, we’re so going to get detention after this.” He laughed and shook his head, “Maybe, but it’s worth it.” He said and winked.

I flushed red again, “Stop it.” I slap his leg. He just chuckled, “Stop that and just grab my hands already. It might just take the whole day for you to just get up here.”

“Shut up.” I glared at me as I grab his hands. I climb up on top of the wall before seeing him jump down. I looked at him, “Catch me or else.” He chuckled again before holding out both his hands to catch me. “Yes, I’ll catch you, no jump already!” he said, impatiently.

I rolled my eyes before jumping over and into his arms. I dusted my school uniform before taking my bag, “Where are we going anyways?” I asked as I look up at him.

He also picked up his bag and shrugged his shoulders casually, “I don’t actually know.” He mumbled.

“What?!” I hissed at him, furrowing my eyebrows, “You asked me for a date and dragged me all the way out here just to say that you don’t know where we’re going?!” I hit his arms.

He scratched his un-itchy scalp and looked around, “Well, kind of.” I glared at his answer, “Urgh. I’m going back to classes then.” I attempted to climb back up the wall.

He grab my arms and forced me to face him, “No. I’m going to think of some place we can go. Meanwhile, let’s just take a walk first.” He said and started dragging me again.

I sighed in defeat, “You better think fast.” He suddenly snapped his fingers, “Oh, how about Lotte World!” he said. My eyes widened at the sudden suggestion.

“Really!? Why didn’t you say so earlier? Come on!” I pulled him to run. He halt to a stop and laughed, “Wait. Lotte World is the other way,” he turn to his heels while I turn around and began running again, pulling him with me.

I felt his hands vibrating and I knew well that he was laughing, “Why are you in such a hurry? It’s not like its your first time going there.” He joked.

“It is.” I answered. He blinked a couple of times, “Really? Why?” he asked.

“Well, you know that I just moved here a couple of months ago in Seoul. There are no such things as Lotte World at where I came from.” I said.

“Ahh~” he nodded, “Well, to the Lotte World we go!” he said.

 

 

 

 

We arrived at Lotte World and my lips formed into a huge grin. Ohmaigossssh its so biiiiiig~

I looked at everything in awe, while Luhan was buying our tickets. He turn to look at me and chuckled at my reaction, “So. What do you wanna ride first?” He asked, while giving me one of the tickets. He looked around for anything good to ride.

My eyes scan the whole first floor and quickly paid my attention to the haunted house. That creepy looking skull at the top of a spooky house that has the words ‘Ghost House’.

My eyes sparkle from excitement. I tugged on Luhan’s sleeves, “Let’s go in there.” I pointed at the haunted house. He looked at where I pointed and his face flashed the looked of horrified before being replaced with a poker face. I actually stiff in a laughter. Oh he’s scared alright.

“Sure, let’s go.” I smiled at his answer and went in line. We can already hear the screams of the people inside and I can’t help but get all giddy. Meanwhile, Luhan was slightly shaking. Since I was holding his hands, he was already trembling. But to my surprise, his face just stayed calm.

I squinted my eyes at him. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. His hands immediately stopped shaking. “What?” I blinked, “Are you scared?”

He stared at me for a good five seconds, before snorting out loud, “Pffft. No. Why the hell would I be scared?” he laughed, uncertainly and I grinned at what I notice, “Okay, if you say so.”

After awhile, we soon entered the haunted house. There are people behind and in front of us, so we’re actually surrounded by people. But Luhan quickly grip my arms and gave up a lame excuse, “I don’t want you to get lost at this dark place.”

I laughed lowly at his explanation, I looked at him and lean my head closer to his ears, “You’re scared.” I whispered. I can’t really see him because it was too dark. But he didn’t gave a quick comeback so I assumed that he was slightly embarrassed and just chose not to answer me.

There came a witch from above the ceiling and I heard Luhan scream from the top of his lungs. Well, not only him, but also the other people who went in the same time as us. I was clearly laughing my off at him. “Hahaha—you scream like a girl!” I pointed at him.

He slap my hands playfully before groaning and dragging me to the exit. Which was by the way a long walk. We walk for a couple of minutes, with Luhan screaming here and there, until we were halfway along the hall aready. There was the guy who suddenly sat up from the coffin and all the other people screamed again. Luhan just jump up, surprise and cursed the guy. I guess he was slowly getting used to all the surprising.

We all walk to another way and spider webs with fake spiders got caught up on our heads. Luhan made a disgusted face, “Yuck.” He said and took the icky web off of his head and smeared it all over my cheeks. I gasp in shock and stared at him in disbelief.

He grinned evilly and I then proceed to do my revenge. I jump on his back and smeared all the web I had on his face. His yells was muffled by the web and I laughed, before getting off his back. “Serves you right.”

I walk to the other way, following the crowd of people, when a mummy suddenly hugged me. I didn’t scream at all, well this all felt normal for me. Meanwhile Luhan didn’t look too happy about it. Why? Well the mummy hugging me was a guy and Luhan had an irritated look at the guy. So he immediately let go of me before bowing and scarring off the other people.

I chuckled and poke Luhan’s side, “Let’s get out of here.” I mumbled. “My pleasure.” He replied before finally dragging me out of the haunted house.

I still wore a huge smile on my face as I step out with the bright lights almost flashing my eyes and making me blind. While Luhan looked a little pale. I just shook my head at him, “Just admit it. You were scared.” I stick my tongue out at him.

He glared at me but immediately shrugged it away, “So what next?” he changed the topic.

I looked around and saw the super fast roller coaster ride. My face brighten up as I saw it and turn to look at Luhan. When I open my mouth to suggest it, he grab my wrist and pulled me to a line of people. Who seems to be all couples.

“Hey, I was going to say we were to ride the roller coaster next.” I scratch my head. He looked at me with a small smile before looking at the front. I looked at what ride he dragged me into and my eyes widened.

“Oh no, we are not riding this.” I tried to run away, when he pulled me right back, “Yes, we’re riding this. So just stay still.”

“Why do you want to ride ‘the tunnel of love’?!” I hissed at him, “That’s lame Luhan. Laaaame.” He frowned at me, “Oh so you don’t want this?” “No.”

“By saying that, its like you mean that you don’t want me to be your boyfriend.” He said. I blinked a couple of times before snapping my head back to him, “That’s not what I meant.” I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

He crossed his arms and look away, “It seems like it is.” I sighed, “Fine. I’ll ride this.” I gave up. I saw the corner of his lips lift up a bit, and I can’t help but smile also.

We waited for a couple of minutes before finally getting on a heart shaped boat. I looked at the couple in front of us who was already sailing away, and saw the guy pecked the girl’s lips. My cheeks immediately heat up and I quickly looked away from Luhan.

I closed my eyes and cursed under my breath, “Damn, I forgot that this place is for things like that.”

I heard a chuckle from my side and turn to see Luhan innocently looking at me. I looked at him suspiciously before sitting up straight, “Uhh—don’t do anything to me.”

He smiled before nodding, “Of course,” his smile disappeared and was replaced with a smirk, “Unless you want me to.” He added. I quickly slap his arms, “Yah!” He leaned away, “I was kidding~” he sang.

I pouted before clearing my throat, “Okay, but seriously. Don’t do anything. I’mma cut your head of if you do.” He saluted, “Yes ma’am. But no promises.”

“AISH.”

________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, haven't really updated this past few days, cause school. ;;

Anyways, I tried to make a good chapter. But I failed. /whispers/ don't kill me ;; or else you won't know the ending of this mwahahhaha-- lolz jk.