Midnight date

I'm Entirely in love

 

 

 

"And then when my stock prices rised in Taiwan, I had to made 'the' call" Mr Wu was talking about this business with your father. The Wu's were over to meet your father and you, on the next saturday evening at the hospital, to have some family time. You would'nt complain. Of course not! if it means to see kris. 
 
For a change kris spend friday night at his parents helping them with some paper work. You had to admit, Kris' is pretty talented man. He can sing...or rap that is, he can dance and he knows his way through business pretty well too. "Now are'nt you lucky seung mi-na? to have such a charming and talented husdand?" was what your father asked you once. That was before you began having this weird feelings for kris and started to like him, so you just rolled your eye than. But now, you agree with it. You are lucky. Well if he changes his egoistic attitude that is, Kris would be just perfect.
 
The whole time your father and kris' father spoke about their business. do they talk about anything else? You and kris just sat and listen to them. You noticed that kris understood the whole business talk by the way he would put his comments in here and there occasionaly. So did Mrs Wu. Even she would put in some of her comments. The only person who sat like mute was you. You had the least idea of what they were talking about. Yes! you were now taking care of your dad's work but that was thanks to Mr Yoon's help. 
 
You and kris exchanged a few small conversation about his parctice and the EXO boys but that was all ended when his attentions drives back to the business onversation. You'd just pout and play with your fingers or text sunmi.
 
There was knock on the door and everyones attention was at the docter who entered. "Good afternoon everyone" Dr Lee greeted. "Mr Jiaheng I have these few new mendicins for Mr Kim here." Kris immidiately stood up and followed Dr Lee outside the room. 
 
"Jiaheng? where does my son get such names from?" Mrs Wu frowned at her son. "He had to change his name. He can't afford his real identity to be reveled" Mr Kim said. "Yes but Jiaheng?" Mrs Wu frowned deeper and looked away.
 
In any other case you would have said some smart comment like "I'd like to know too" or "It's probably his ex girlfriend's name" but right now you were too busy admiring kris' back profile. How that simple blue shirt outlines his broad shoulders and well built arms and torso. And to think he's going to be your future husband. Just wow~ 
 
A faint pink tinted your cheeks and bit your lower lip. When you realised it was just so hard for you to look away. Mrs Wu who happened to notice smirked a little deciding to tease you a bit. "Seung mi-na?" she called you. You tilted your head towards her but your eyes were fixed on kris' back. "What do you think of the name?" She asked. Not registering the question in your head you bluntly replied "he's beautiful". 
 
Mrs Wu bursted out laughing at your reaction. She thought if you were in an anime right now your eyes would probably be stars or hearts. Upon hearing her laugh you realised what you said and quickly snapped your head towards her, turning bright red "I-I-I d-did'nt mean that!! I m-mean I did.... No I-I ...I..I! I was'nt paying attention!!" You cried turning tomato red if possible. Your cute stuttering made Mrs Wu laugh harder.
 
Kris who just walked in witnessed you red face and his mom laughing "What happened? Seung mi-na are you aright? your face looks so red" he said touching your forehead. The sudden skin contact made your face heat up like it was on fire. "I-Im f-f-fine!" You stuttered in a tiny voice before excusing yourself to go to the restroom. 
 
"Is she okay?" Kris asked his mom. the concern in his voice was clear. 
 
 
It was nearly midnight and the Wu's had no name of leaving. "Yi fan! why don't you take seung mi-na for a movie?" Mr Wu suggested seeing how bored you were. You quickly sat up beaming "Movie!!" you cheered clapping your hands. "Dad? movie at this time?" Kris asked. he's such a spoil sport!
 
"There are such thing called a 'midnight' show in theaters Mr Kris" you snapped and kris just glared at you. "Yes Yifan. Take her for a movie and go home with her." Mr wu said. "and don't worry seung mi-na we'll take care of your father and leave only after her sleeps" he smiled at you. You nodded "Thank you sir" you said gathering your stuff. 
 
"Do we have to watch a movie??" kris asked forwning only earning a glare from his mom. You ignored him and kissed your head on the top of his head "Bye~ dad I'll see you in the morning again" you bid good bye and pulled your giant complaining fiance out of the door.
 
You both walked into the parking lot and slid into kris' car. "Can it at least be my choice?" kris asked turning on the gas while you fastened your seatbelt. "No~ you don't even want to watch. It'll be my choice and you'll just accompany me" you said and looked out the window. Kris drove out the parking lot and into the main road, muttering how cruel you are under his breath, making your chuckle silently.
 
 
 
 
 
 
________________________________________________________________________________
 
OK YES I KNOW I UPDATES LIKE AFTER A MONTH..SORRY!! I LITERALLY HAD EXAM FOR THE ENTIRE MARCH. IM SORRY AND THANK YOU FOR WAITING ALL.
 
I HAVE GOOD NEW~ 
 
I, YOUR AUTHOR, HAS OFFICIAL HAVE FINSHED HIGH SCHOOL!1 YAAAAAAYY~ IM A UNIVERSITY KID NOW :D I JUST HAVE TO ENROLLINTO IN THAT IS.....
 
DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS? MORE UPDATES. I'LL UPDATE ANOTHER CHAPTER LATER