I dont't know

I'm Entirely in love

 

 

 

You remember everything that happened last night. You were at the party and drank this weird drink which made you dizzy, then bumped into amber. Then amber called kris, he figured at you drank alcohol without knowing. which make you wonder how did kris know that your never tasted alcohol?

 

Then kris drove you home, on the way you were talking about how handsome and charming lay was looking at the party. Well drunk or not lay did look charming at the party. Then when you stopped in front of the house, kris..........................

 

You froze.

 

"Then kris.....kissed ..... me" You whispered resuming your replay of the night. You remembered well how sweet and surrendering the kiss was and how you shivered under his touch.


Then when he pulled away you kissed him again because you wanted more, that just made you feel like a . ugh! Then you and kris both were making out in the car.....very intensely. The way he bit you lip to get his tongue inside your month, that explains the bruise under the lip. the way his tongue explored your mouth......................

 

You stopped again the weird feeling in the gut returned so you moved on to the further parts.

 

Then when you went inside the house you asked him if you can sleep with him. So, it was your fault that you were in his bed. You felt a little guilty for throwing a tantrum and kicking him but then he deserved it for misbehaving.

 

And now your here. You quickly finished your shower and put on comfortable clothes for the day. You walked over to the kitchen and made yourself sandwich because your were in no mood for milk. You decided to make kris sandwich too 'He might be hungry'

 

Out of HUMANITY you made him sandwich and kept it on the dining table for him to eat.

 

Later kris entered the kitchen to and straight away made his way to to fridge and took out the milk. He dint say anything to you, probably made at you for kicking his precious future

 

which was yours to claim after marriage. ! what the hell are you thinking?

 

You broke the awkward silence with your curious question.

 

"kris"

 

"umm.."

 

"Why did you kiss me?" You asked in a little voice.

 

Kris looked at you with his Im-so-not-interested face then again went back to his phone. Sometimes you feel like breaking that thing into pieces. It really wouldn't kill kris to pay attention to the conversation sometimes.

 

"Why did you kiss me?" You asked again, a little stern this time.

 

"You furthered the kiss because you wanted more, why did you kiss me?" He backfired your question on you.

 

"I-I dont know" You blushed at the thought and looked down, but that dint mean your going to give up on the question.

 

"But you kissed me first" you asked again.

 

"yeah you are right" Kris replied like its the most normal thing for you both to be kissing in the car.

 

"why did you?" You asked, really wanting to know the answer.

 

"Because you were talking alot about how  Zhang Yi Xing was perfectly charming and stuff I just wanted to shut you up" Kris replied not looking at you.

 

You got angry at his answer. That is not a way to shut someone up. And he was Lying you dint know what the real reason was but this some kris just gave a lie.

 

"Well you know what they say....people who babble when drunk always babble  the truth, Therefore, drunk or not I still think Zhang Yi Xing is perfectly charming man!" You mocked You ere angry because you were angry at kris for lying.

 

Kris shot you a dead glare and walked out of the kitchen. "Im going for rehearsals, dont bother me"

 

There you both were back on the same track, being unreasonably rude to each other again.

 

You grabbed the sandwich plate off the table and ran after kris. He was not going to work with an empty stomach. Why did you care? simply because, if kris wanted to he would have just left you at the party alone at your situation but he took you home despite the fact he had alot of fun in the party. He also stayed home withyou,. The least you could do is force him to eat  out of KINDNESS.

 

"Yah! you cant practice with an empty stomach!" You called after him.

 

"Why do you care?" kris panted at you. "I will buy something on the way"

 

"But, I made sandwich for you" You said in a soft voice.

 

Kris looked at you and your eyes met for a second before you looked away. The unnecessary eye contact just makes you blush.

 

Kris took the plate from you hands was walked towards the main door. Before he exited he stopped and turn to you.

 

"I dont know either" He said

 

"Huh?"

 

"I dont know why I kissed you" He answer and left the house.

 

You looked down and blushed hard, you dint want to but these girl hormones were too strong for you. You felt you heart beat really loudly, and that weird feeling in the gut returned.

 

'WHAT

 

IS THIS

 

FEELING?'

 

 

 

 

 

 

WOOHOO~ KRIS AND YOU ARE FEELING THOSE STUFF! *NUDGE NUDGE* *WINK WINK* BECAUSE MY SCHOOL WILL BE STARTING BY 9TH I WILL ONLY UPDATE MY STORIES ONCE A WEEK. TT-TT STUPID SCHOOL~

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!