I want more

I'm Entirely in love

 

 

Kris P.O.V

I sat in the car and drove to SM building. Okay what I said was to her was true...100% ..umm...no may be 99.9% true the other .1% I did know why i kissed her its just that Im not going to say that even if my life depends not it.

I parked my car and made my way to the practice room.

"Annyeong!" I greeted the boys and like I always knew Tao ran up to me but ......

"Gege How is Min~Min noona?" This time it was about my her! wow~ that panda who gives me panda hugs when I arrive to practice now was more concerned about  my going to be wife. Panda changing tracks!!

"Hello Tao Im fine thanks for asking" I replied him sarcastically and walked over to the others. They also did the same asking me How seung mi~na was and bearly cared about me.

Im deeply hurt.

My eye first looked for lay. He walked over to me. "How are you duizhang? and how is Seung mi~na?" He has to be the gentle man asking about me first then about my future wife. How does he do that? ugh~

I actually wanted to say, 'why do you care about how seung mi~na is?' but instead I end up replying "we are fine"

"That is comforting to hear, please take care of your healths" Mr Im-so-perfect lay replied.

Its not like Im hating on him for impressing my future wife, I could care
any less. Its just that how can anybody be so..so.....kind.

I gave him a smile and we started practicing. And all the  time my eyes were on lay trying to see him through seung mi~na's eyes.

Yes I admit he was handsome from all the angles, He had those attractive dimple which I also admired, He dances very well, He sings beautifully too. He was kind, yes! I already mentioned that.

But I couldnt see lay like she did. Of course that because Im not a girl and seeing lay like she did would prove me gay. I just cannot admit he is what she calls 'perfectly charming man'. I just cannot~

"Kris why are you staring at lay like that?" Luhan the baby face asked. I swear he can pass out for a baby in those baby lotion commercials or the pampers commercial as long as his wont be shown on tv.....wait~ what  the hell? the dude is 22...I should just stop thinking and focus on lay. In a guy manner I mean....Im not a gay! 

"Kris?" luhan poked my cheek and I totally ignored. I was busy looking at lay drinking water as his adams apple went up and down. I told you im not a gay! Im just trying to look at lay from seung mi~na's eyes which wasnt any help. I still think lay is not what so charming Seung mi~na means.

"He is not that charming" I said out loud and left a dumbfounded luhan.

He practiced till late today because we are going to have sets of interviews this week.

"Hyung~ will you eat dinner with us?" suho asked. I dint feel like eating with them today, Its making me uncomfortable when lay is around. I dont know why. I'll go home and eat..........alone. I know seung mi~na wont be there waiting for me to eat dinner with her like how those normal wifes are suppose to do. but then again we arent those normal husband and wife....going to be!

I shook my head and left.

"hyung wants to eat with his wife kekekek" I heard sehun as soon as i left.

Yah! as if~

I drove home and walked over inside. I straight away made my way to the kitchen because I was starving.

That when I saw the dinning table set for dinner. I walked over, there was dish with spaghetti in it ready to be served, it smelled deciduous and side dishes in the clattery. And there were two empty plates and glasses.

"Did she really wait for me to eat dinner with her?" I wondered out loud. My lips broke in to a smile. Its nice of her.

I went to look for her. There I found her... sleeping on the couch in the living room. I knelt down in front of her. Honestly she looks cute when she is sleeping.

I slowly shrugged her "Yah~ wake up, Im home". There wasnt any respond from her. I shrugged her a little more, no respond. Shrugged her again, no respond.

"Yah~ wake up!! Lets eat~Im hungry!!!!" I yelled. She jumped up quickly and looked around then stopped me. I dint mean to scare her I was just very hungry~~

He rubbed her temples "You dint have too shout" He hissed.

"You are not easy to wake up you know" I snapped at her.

"You dint have to shout" she repeated.

I dint have time for this, I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the kitchen. "Im hungry! lets eat" i told her.

She nodded and and served me and herself the spaghetti. I digged in quickly. She served me water as well. I kindda felt guilty for starting before she did but I figured she dint mind because I saw her chuckling to herself.

"Your late" she started.

"We practiced more today because we have sets of interviews this week" I informed her.

"Can I watch?"

"Why not? You can come to the set with us if you want"

"No no~ I will be gaining unwanted attention"

"of course, when EXO like you more then they like me now~" I murmured.

"What?" She looked at me confused.

"Nothing~" I responded. "I want more" I held my plate out to her.

She nodded and served me "Do you like it?"  She asked me.

"Yes its delicious" I smiled and nodded. I have this things for girls who can cook.

She suddenly stopped and looked at me surprised that I had reaction on my face.

After dinner We walked to you respected rooms.

" Good night " She said opining the door of her room. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to me.

I love teasing her, The reaction she gives when do skinship with her is hilarious. Except for when she kick my.....you know what this morning.

"You dont want to sleep with me tonight?" I whispered in her ear. When i pulled back to see her face I swear I saw her cheeks tint red. I loved it~

"BYUNTAE!!!" She shouted and slapped her bedroom door on my face.

I wonder why she keeps calling me 'byuntae' I donno what that means.....Kidding!! Of course I know what that means I was just playing you~

But then I get this weird feeling in the gut whenever Im close to her, for some reason I like it and.....

 

 

' I WANT

 

 

MORE

 

 

OF IT '

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ONCE IN A WHILE I WILL BE ADDING CHAPTER WITH YOU P.O.V AND KRIS' P.O.V SORRY FOR THE BORING CHAPTER I WILL GET TO THE GOOD PARTS SOON. DOING MY COMMENT REPLIES ^^ TANKYUU ALL FOR COMMENTING...

 

@thuy1029 : THAT IS WHAT THEY DONT KNOW AND IM NOT PLANING TO LET THEM KNOW ANY SOON XD KIDDING, IM JUST KIDDING! IF YOU WERE THERE? ISNT THAT THE REASON WHY I MENTION THE GIRL AS 'YOU'? :/

@blue_berry_soso : IM CHOOSING YOU AS ONE OF MY FAV READERS >< THANKYUUUUUU~

@Ginae33 : SORRY LATE REPLY, YES THEY DID....TOO BAD YOU WERE DRUNK YOU COULD HAVE ENJOYED MORE.

@StarlighTango :  DEAR YOUR NAME IS CATCHY~ AND I LOVE LOVE LOVEY YOU XD LOL~

I HAVE A NEW STORY LINE. I DUNNO IF I SHOULD START WRITING IT WHILE I WRITE THIS ONE OR AFTER I FINISH THIS ONE.

ITS CALLED "MY FATHER'S DAUGHTER" I MIGHT CHANGE THE NAME, ITS SOUNDS STUPID. STORY STARTING.............*DRUM ROLLL* ZHANG YI XING!!! ~ WHOOOOHOOOO!!

SO TEMME IF YOU WANT IT DURING 'IM ENTIRELY IN LOVE' OR AFTER I COMPLETE IT? SUGGEST IN THE COMMENT BOX BELLOW..

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE SILENT READERS....I SENSE YOU THERE..BWAHAHAHHA XD AND DONT FOR GET TO COMMENT.

 

rainbow~