Invading wallpapers?

I'm Entirely in love


You stood still with your eyes shut tightly. 'OMG!OMG! SHIRTLESS KIRS!!!!' you began to bit your lip. this is the 3rd time seeing him shirltess, this time its different.....he looks ier this time. "YAH! YOUR SO SHAMELESS WALKING SHIRTLESS INTO THHE ROOM!" you yelled.

Kris raised his eyebrow at you running his hand through his wet hair making water droplets fall on his shoulder and down his chest. "Um..if you havent noticed, YOUR in MY room. so that means seeing my shirtless is your fault" kris answered nonchalantly.

You completly sollowed your lower lip in you mouth. Kris is right! your in his room. You stood fixed on your spot not moving an inch. A mischeviouse smile played in kris's lips.

Suddenly you felt kris's warm breath on you ear and neck and his bear chest pressed against your back while he sniffed your hair. 'soooo close!' You forgot how to breath 'w-what i-is he d-d-doing?'

"You know. You can stay and watch me change. I dont mind at all" kris said in the most iest voice he can pull off. Your body stiffen even more -if it was possible- when kris's breath brushed through your neck as he spoke. His y husky voice made your ears and cheeks go red. In addition your heart was breath like crazy. You felt kris's hand traveling up to his torso and tugging on his towel. You covered your eyes with you hands and ran out of the room "Byuntae!!!!!"

Kris chuckled at your reaction. He lost count on how many times you called him 'Byuntae'. "If Im falling for you? Then I seriously need to see the psychiatrist" he whispered shooking his head. Just alike skinship made you act crazy was asmusing to the great kris.


You reached the kitchen panting with yiur hand on your heart trying to clam it down. "Why does he do that?". A few minutes after claming your racing heart and pushing your inappropriate thoughts about how y it looked when water ran down kris's long torso and his wet hair pulled back......wow!

You decided to make lunch for you and kris. The focus you put into cooking helped you to get over shirtless kris. In middle of stirring your dish, your phone began to ring. And  guess what? Your ringtome was MAMA. heh~ You pulled out your phone from your back pocket and saw the caller ID. It was your mother-in-law. Your grew nervous.

"Yeobosaeyo?" you asnwer.

"Yeobosaeyo dear? How are you?" You heard Mrs Wu's cheerful voice and smiled widely. It was weird how the angry bird kris is a son of such a cheerful lady.

"Im fine Mrs Wu. How have you been?"

"Absolutely great since after the engagement. I'm happy" you laughed at your mother-in-law's childish cheer. "Speacking of kris. How is he? is he treating you well?"

You paused for a while to answer that. Even if he dint you werent telling her. They still dont know the time when kris abandoned you at night after the photoshoot. "y-yeah...er..yeas he treats me well and he is fine. He is in his room"

"Thats comforting to hear. What are you doing?"

"Cooking lunch"

"And kris is in his room and not helping you?"

"er...I can manage. And besides I wouldnt want kris too cook..considering his lack of cooking skills" You joked and heard Mrs Wu luagh loudly on the other line. She then began to tell you about this time went kris was 16 and Mrs Wu fell sick, and he cooked soup for her but after she drank it her condition worsen.

You couldnt control your laughter.

"Kris loves you very much Mrs Wu" You blurt out.

"Kris is very caring to people he loves. He is very sensitive too. Some day he'll be doing all this to you too" There was a pause and you heard Mrs Wu sigh "Take good care of kris seung mi~na, He is a very good boy. You wont regrate this marraige"

You fell silent after Mrs Wu's words. She said with a lot of sinserity "N-nae I w-will" You stuttered.

"Oh! I forgot the reason I called you for. I need to talk to kris about some bank work but I cant reach his phone. Can you give him the phone?"

"Of course! please hold on" You quickly ran up to kris's room. "Kris! may I come it?" you knocked on the door.

"Yes!!" You heard kris call back.

You steped inside his room and were glad to find him covered with clothes. "Its your mom" You held out your arm holding the phone. Kris shuffled your way and took the ohone from you.

"Hey mom!" Kris cooed on the phone. You singaled kris the you'll be in the kitchen and went down stairs.

"Yaeh...yes I know...okay....I'll go to the bank today. okay bye!" Kris hung and held your phone in his hand to lock it, but stopped and looked at your wallpaper. It was kai and.................LAY!. of course lay!

Kris clenched his teeth together, 'Why is lay her wallpaper?' Kris ignored the fact that kai was there too. He opened your images to look for a picture of his to set has your wallpaper but unfortunatly no had no picture of him. Kris's eye widen in disbelieve 'she doesnt have a picture of me??ME?? Her fience?' He narrowed his eyes when he found section of lay's pictures.

Jealousy took better of kris and he deleted all lay's picture in your phone. He opened browser on your phone, went to EXO-M's fansites and save tons of pictures...of himself. With satisfaction he locked your phone.

"KRIS!! LUNCH IS READY!!" he heard you call him from the downstaires.

Delicious aroma of food greeted him when he entered the dinning room. "Smells great!" he complimented as he sat down across you.

"Thank you!" You smiled and began to serve him. Kris saw you smilling continiously at his compliment.

"Which resturant did you order it from?" Kris said sacastically. The smile on your face turned into a forwn and you glared at kris. "Your awful!"

Kris smiled in satisfaction after the victory of sucessfully annoying you and passed you your phone. You snatched it from his hand and began to eat.

 

You just finished washing the dishes after lunch and were in the living watching TV. Kris stood in the center of the enterance of the living room  "Im going to the bank" He said. You nodded in respond.

"And by the way. Check your phone" With that kris made his way to the main door.

"Eh?" You made a face and picked up your phone unlocking it. Your.wallpaper.is.KRIS!


"KRRIISSS!!!!!!!! I'LL KILL YOU!! YOU DAMN STALKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" kris heard you shout on the top of your lungs. A smirk over came his face.

'I love doing this'

With that he got in his car and started his engine. Before driving away kris glanced at his phone wallpaper one more time. He smiled sweetly "It was just a payback for invading my wallpaper kim seung mi~na"

Yes! Kris's wallpaper was you.
 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

HEY THERE!!!!~ OMO~ OUR LOVELY LAY IS INJURED NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! HE NEEDS REST I CNT STAND  TO SEE HIM IN PAIN! OUR UNICORN!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Y UNICORN *0*

AWWWWWWWW <3

 

I PERSONALLY LOVE THIS PICTURE VERY MUCH

 

 

 

 

*0* LAY YOU!! MES CANTS CONTROLS MYS FEELSS!!!!!!!!

I HAD TO ADD THIS OMO!LUHAN HAHAHAHHAHA

IM SORRY! BUT I HAD TO ADD THIS! HAHAHAHAAH LUHAN!

AND THIS TOO! I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THIS!     

HOW DOES CHANYEOL MANAGE TO DERP SO MUCH?