He takes care of me well

I'm Entirely in love

 


Kris just sat and listen to his certain fiance scold her father who dint say a word and only listened. Kris shifted uncomfortablely on the chair, these chairs availible inside the room for the visitors were to small for the freakishly long gaint kris, but the see you scold like a over tolerating mother from past 20 minutes was nothing less then amussing to kris.

He would chuckle everytime his father in law would squeam under the white cover provided but the hospital, when you glare at him. It was cute to see you like it, even though kris knew it wasnt the correct time to find you appealing but he did. And every now and then Mr Kim would look at kris's way for help.

You still continues with your lucture, nagging, whining, scolding making kris wonder if your throat was ever giving up.

Kris sighed and got pur frim his chair making his way to you. You had a stood just behind you to sit but your refused to, standing there with your hands on your hips and scolding.

"....if you have told me before!!! why dint you appa? see whats happening now? you would have gotten tsi treated earlier if you would have told me! but you too stubborn! Do you like making we worry like this?" you repeated the same line for the billion time in past 20 minutes.

"App--" kris cut you off by placing his hand on your shoulders and pushing you down to sit on the stool "I think thats enough seung mi-na"

But you werent done. You shoved away his hands off your shoulders and stood up glaring at kris "stay out of this Yi Fan!!" you hissed You anger was fumming. You know better not to scold your father at this time but the moment you saw your father sheepishly smiling at you sitting on the hospital bed just had it and you had to knock sense in your dad's head. And kris wasnt being a help at all.

"Appa...." you voice tralied off when you realized you have nothing more to say and like kris said it was enough. You sighed and plopped on the stool frowning.

"Done?" kris asked crossing his arms over his chest. You opened your mouth to tell more you had no strenght, your troat got dried with att the talking and crying. So you just nodded receiving a sigh of relief from you dad.

"Good! I'll go get you some water, I know you need it. And I'll bring you something to eat too. You havent eaten since you woke up" Kris said fxing his disguse altire and ture to his word your stomach shamelessly make noices. You heard kris chuckle "Told you so"

You looked up at him frowning but replace by a playful pout.

"Do you wnat something too Mr Kim?" Kris asked but your dad just waved his hands "No no~ nothing. Just feed my daughter" he said grinning.

"Nae arraseo, I'll be back" Kris ruffled you hair then waved before leaving the room. You smiled and waved back. Even after kris's figure disappeared your eyes dint leave the door.

After the doctor told that your father will be perfectly ready after the treatments and there will survive the the operation, you mood wasnt that bad, you just wanted to release your stress by scolding. So you did. And the way kris was taking care of the whole situation you dint have to do much, he did all the talking and paper work ect. You're glad that kris is there with you.

While you being deep in your thoughts and smiling unconsiously the door where left from, you father was grinning widely at you.

"Ahem Ahem" your father's fake cough brought you got of your thoughts. You turned and looked at your father, the smile dint leave your face.

"Missing kris already?" Your father teased wiggling his eyebrows at you. You smile instantly replaced with a frown "excuse me?"

"He just went and wont be back in seconds. Stop staring at the door. You can survive without him" you father continued to tease you. You narrowed your eyes and faceplamed yourself "Appa? seriously? even in this state?......really...I just...can't"

Mr Kim laughed madly at you red face and you just stared pouting. He finnaly stoped laughing but his face held a warm and happy smile "He really is talking care of you well, Isnt he?"

A smile spread across your face You cannot lie to that. Kris really has been talking care of your well "Yes appa~ He has"

You smiled childishly and looked at your dad "Appa now that your back and I have to come and see in the hospital everyday till treatment will you consider gving me my car back? eh? You dont want kris to drive alot around he is a busy man..eh? Can I have my car back?"

You father narrowed his eyes at you "Kim Seung mi-na dont push your luck too much"

"Appaaaaaaaaa~ waeeeeee?" you whinned flapping your hands in mid air.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I KNOW I TOOK FOREVER TO UPDATE IM SORRY!! I MISSED YOU GUYS!!!

ITS AN UN EDITED CHANPTER ILL EDIT IT TOMRW SORRRRRRRY!

THANK YOU TO NEW SUBSIE!!!!