Its fate

I'm Entirely in love

 

 

Kris rung the bell of his parents house, with you standing besides him nervously. You kept fixing you hair and dress. You wore the same dress kris gave you this morning and honestly kris was happy with his choice because you looked stunning.

The door opened reviling the old couple. "Welcome kids....come in" Mr Wu greeted you and kris.

"Omg~ My daughter-in-law lookes so beautiful and she's wearing my favrite color" Mrs Wu squealed and pulled you in to a womanly hug kissing you cheek.

You blushed slightly at her term 'my daughter-in-law' since this is the first time you heard it.

"Yes honey, she does look stunning" Mr wu smiled and tapped your head slightly.

"Got your daughter-in-law and forgot your son? I look stunning too" Kris whined, This was the firt time you heard him in this tone. It was cute.

Mr and Mrs Wu completely ignoring their son indicated you to follow them to the dinner table. You followed shortly behide them. You stped when you felt someone's hand rest on you shoulder. Kris bend down to you level and whispered in your ear "I have to agree you do look very beautiful" and then walked to the dinning room.

A unconsious smile played  on your lips while your cheek were a good shead of red. You liked the way how kris and you were getting along with each other but you hated the fact the he made you blush.

"The reason we called you two here is because we needed to do final discusion on your engagement" Mr Wu started as he eat his supper.

You and kris both stiffen a bit exchanging glaces then looking back at the elders.

"Its day after tomrow.........." Mrs Wu reminded you. How can you forget! You and kris both nodded

"You invitations are out and been send already. The venue is ready too" Mrs Wu continued. She looked at you and smiled "Dear I agranged for my personal

stylist to help you with picking a dress for the event, just come over here tomorrow morning" Then she turned to kris "Your doing the same too"

You both nodded in agreement and turned you attention to your food.

"I was thinking, why dont you list down the places you both want to go for honeymoon?" Mrs Wu surely is a hyper lady. Kris's head shot up "Mom, Their Is a month to our marraige, cant we take it slow?" You nooded in agreement.

"Yifan~ time goes by in a blink of an eye, now you'll get engaged then in few days be a married couple then spending you honeymoon. And till then me and your father will be getting prepared for our grand children"

You chocked on you food. You coughed loudly you face non existent red. Kris on the other hand gulped down the whole big bottle of watenot wanting to chock but the possibilies where high.

You and kris looked at the old couple horrified "Grand children??!!!" You both unisioned and Mr and Mrs Wu nodded.

"Yeah grand children, of curse we want them!! Now or later we dont mind. I mean now these days you youngstars want to take it slow by using safety pricotions. But we dont mind if you both do it and give us grand children really fast" Mrs wu beamed.

'SLOW DOWN THERE LADY!' You scremed from the inside....'Do it? IT????' You swore you might faint any moment now. Your's and kris's babies? right now you wanted the ground to tear open and you jump inside. The idea of having with kris made you head explode like nuclear bomb.

Kris want clam either he looked like he got slapped across and in the middle of his face repeatedly. "MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kris exclaimed half standing from his chair.  

The old couple stared laughing "I was just playing round with you both. We dont expect grand children so fast. I now you two are too young, so take you time ...5 years 8 years or even 10 we dont mind"

You blushed at the fact that you will bespending the rest you your life with kris....10 years??

After the dinner you and kris drove back your house. It was silent, you both dint dare to talk after the idea of making 'babies'.

"kris?.....can I ask you something?" You broke the silence. Kris nodded.

"Why do your parents want you to get married, you a celebrety now"

"well....lets put it this way. My parents dont trust me, they think I'll have affair with other female celebs and might make love with them"

You nodded understandingly, but kris wasnt that type of guy as far as you know "But, wont you do all that even after getting married?"

Kris smirked and tilt his head to look at you and winked at you "That my parents dont know"

You tened up, will kris really have the intention to do that after you both get married? Kris let out a laugh "Dont worry! I wont do that after we get married"

You scrolled "You can, not that I care!"

"Tell me, why did your father want you to marry so soon? your just 18"

You looked at you hands "I-I dont k-know" you whispered.

Kris looked at you with pity.

"Its my fault, if my parents trusted me and even if not so, of they wernt you father's close friends.maybe you wouldnt have end up with me" He kept his eyes on the road 'maybe you would have been lay's'

You looked at kris in disbelieve. why did he say something like that, this is just fate. You reated you hand on his shoulder.. "Its not your fault...

.....ITS

JUST

FATE"

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AGAIN BARE THE TYPOS WITH ME, IM SPRRY. THERE'S CHAPTER 23~ BTW I HAVE 3 STORY LINES, FOR TAO, SEHUN AND LAY. DUNNO WHEN TO UPDATE THEM. SURLY DO WHEN I WRITE THE 1ST 4 CHAPTERS OF THEM.

 

OHOHOHOHOHO IM THINKING OF UPDATING MY NEW STORYLINE...OF YOU(OC) AND AMBER!!!! ROMANCE, COMEDY.....! TOTAL RATED FIC!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

IM JUST KIDDING WITH YOU!! XD IM NOT INSACE TO WRITE YOU AND AMBER FANFIC! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOU FACES..HAHAHAH I DINT SEE BUT I BET THEY WERE PRICELESS.

 

TANKYUU TO ALL SUBSIES~ IM ACTUALLY READING YOUR FICS TOO!:)