EXO = DANGER

I'm Entirely in love

UN EDITED CHAPTER~ 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

Its was finnaly week end and you were back in the pent house to spend time with kris, which hardly happens. The entire week when you were over to at your dad's-previously your's-house, he dint leave a minute with out teasing you. You also went out with sunmi and the samething happened when you told her about house kris took care of you when you injured you leg....also the kiss on the cheek part. You wanted to die out of embarressment when she read you msg that kris had send you that day and you HAD to tell sunmi what kris meant by 'your lips are soft'. The only peaceful time you had was when you were out with Hyunri helping her look for another job.

You were sitting in the living room with the TV playing in the background while your were reading a book. You were half way through the end of the chapter when you heard the main door open and slam shut.

Its kris.

Kris's tall figure stood leading against the door frame of the living room while staring at you "Hello there!" he greeted.
 
You carefully kept you book on your lap and looked at him "Hello" you greeted back with a smile. You tired to keep clam from the outside but from
the inside your were jumping up and down like a madman, because when you looked at kris the first thing that came in your mind was his soft cheek.

"Hows your leg?" Kris asked concered. A greatful smile conqured your lips "absolutly fine" You said wiggling your priviously injured leg in mid air. Kris chuckled slightly at you childish action "Ill go freshen up" with that he went upstairs.

As kris was completly out of sight you buried you face in your hands and fell side ways on th couch you were on. You squealed to clam your racing heart. 'Aishhhhh mad heart why do you act like this when he is around!??' you buried you face even move into the couch trying to muffle your fangirl like squeals.

Minutes later when you heard kris's footsteps walking towards the living room, you quickly regained yourself back to bring clam.

Kris plopped himself next to you. You just staired at him, how can someone look so hot even in just pajamas? Kris tilt his head to the left "What are you reading?" he asked pointing at the book in your hands. You shook you head "Its nothing I was just reading something till you came"

"Miss me so much that you were reading the book upside down?" kris smirked and tapped the book in your hands. You instantly turned red from embarresment and quickly placed the book on the coffee table on your right.

His laugh made your heart race even more faster. His voice was so angelic to you all of the sudden. 'Damn! heart!!!'

"So how was your schedule?" you asked trying to change the topic.

"Hectic as usual but it was fun" Kris replied turning up the volume of the TV.  "How are the others?" you asked refering to EXO.

"They are doing great..Even your lay oppa" kris asked mocking your way of saying 'lay oppa' with a frown on his face. You playfully hit his arm while laughing and kris's frown was quickly replaced by a smile.

"Say...EXO have'nt seen our pent house right?" you asked. It was weird calling it 'our pent house' you quickly shuggered the feeling away.

"No why you ask?"

"I was wondering we can call them over tomorrow for the day?" you suggested hoping hard that kris would agree. You really wanted to see EXO you missed them

Kirs looked at you with wide eyes but regained his poker face soon enough "You want them to com over?"

"Yes I do"

"Do you really want them to come over?"

"Yes kris I do"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!!"

"Okay then i'll tell them" Kris said with a mischivious grin on his face.

 

                                                                                                                      ***
 

"CHANYEOL! OFF THE COUCH NOW!!"

"D.O! BAEKHYUN! STOP CRAWLING UNDER THE TABLE!"

"CHEN! STOP SINGING THE KAROKE DOES'NT WORK"

"SEHUN! LUHAN! STOP SLIDING DOWN THE STAIRS YOU'LL FALL!"

You were yelling your lungs out as you tured stop the 10 idiots ruining your house.

"MEI MEI DO YOU HAVE STEAM BUNS IN YOUR KITCHEN? IM HUNGRY!" xiumin called out from your kitchen.

"YOU'RE ALWAYS HUNGRY STUPID!" Luhan shouted while sliding over the marble floor with sehun.

"BUNS! MEI MEI!!! IM HUNGRY!!" xiumin called out to you.

"NO XIUMIN I DONT HAVE BUNS FOR YOU" You called back.

*CRASH*

"MEI MEI" xiumin called out from the kitchen again.

"WHAT NOW XIUMIN!?" you shouted.

"I BROKE SOMETHING" you goared and made your way to the kitchen only to trip and fall over someone benith your feet. You face made contact with the carpeted floor.

You lifted your head to find kai and suho wriestling while D.O and baekhyun tackle each other on the floor with all the sofa cushin over thrown over them.

"YAH!! KAI! STOP!!! GET OFF YOUR LEADER N-------"  you gasped loudly forgeting kai and suho when you saw tao carelessly holding your cystal panda show piece in hands and twirling around with it like its a stuffed toy. "HELL NO THAT COST A FURTUNE!"

"TAOOOOOOO! BUT THE DOWN! NOWWW----AAHH" you tripped and fell again over wiestlingand and suho. kai was hugging your leg againts his chest while suho was on top of him tackling him down.

"TAOO! OUT THAT DOWN! NONOONONONO" tao was thorwing the panda showpiece in the air and catching it back in his hands. "NO! TAO! DONT DO THAT!!!" you wiggled your leg free from kai's grib but it was usless. Tao throw the showpiece in the air again but it went falling back down in a different direction.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh" you screamed as the show piece was about to hit ground. But thankfully lay caught it and shoved it in his MCM backbag.

You sighed in relief as you kicked kai in the chest to free you leg who cried in pain.

"Thank you lay" you approched him but heard another crash from the kitchen.

"LUHAN DID IT"

"YOU! BUN BOY! I'LL GET YOU"

You screamed  in anger pulling your hair from your scalp. You saw kris sitting clamly on the couch doing anything but stoping his friends.

You stromed over to him only to be trip, fall and be pushed by a singing with a borken karoke chen, runing xiumin and chasing luhan with wining for his lulu hyung attention sehun, wiestling kai, suho, baekhyun and D.O, jumping from couch to couch like a monkey chanyeol and tao who was chasing lay to get back the panda. You finally made it to kris and glared hole in his beautiful head.

"what?" kris asked looking at you as if nothing -like the house going up side down- was happening in the back ground.

"Do something kris! your members will destroy the house!" you shouted but kris still looked clam.

He smirked. "I asked you if you were sure to have them over for a day and you said yes" kris shurgged. You had to fight the temptation of kicking his pretty head.

"Yeah ... well I dint know they would bring the house down! Your the leader do something" but this dint bludge, he dint even open his mouth to say anything.

"KRIS! SAY SOMETHING!!" you shouted.

"Something~" he simply replied.

You were finally losing it "KRISSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO THERE~~~ THANK YOU TO ALL NEW SUBIES ..THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND POST ON MY WALL OR ADVERTISE YOUR FANFIC! I WOULD LOVE TO CHECK THEM OUT!

IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY ON THE 14TH~ WOOHOOO IM 18 IM A AJUMMAH NOW EHEHEHEHEH XD!

SEE YOU SOOOOOOOOOON~

 

OH AND SEHUN'S GREEN HAIR..............HE REMINDS ME OF BELZEEBUB EHEHEH *SNIFF SNIFF* I SMELL COMEBACK!