My lips and your cheek

I'm Entirely in love

FIRST OF ALL HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KRIS! I KNOW IM LATE BUT BARE WITH ME! P.S : UNEDITED CHAPTER.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 


After changing your wallpaper back -this time it was tao and sehun- you sat on your bed with you laptop browsing on random things or watching EXO interviews. Its was around 6 in the evening and kris hasnt come back with his bank work. You were waiting for him to return and take him with you for grocery shopping other wise no dinner.

You were scrolling down on kris fan account's tumblr page who was posting endless pictures of him. You stared at all the picture is awe. Every picturre of kris read 'God like handsome' and some of them, well literally........... Scrooling down to more pictures and every picture makes you wonder how does he look so handsome in every angle? even his back profile is mesmerizing.

You favrite were the airport picture, you even mistook some of them as runway shows. "Woah~ my fience is so y" You bluntly squealed. "Wait--What? NO!!!" you quickly shook the thought away and closed the tab. if you dint then you would have end up drooling over kris. The possibilities were not at all slim.

You heard the main door slam shut. You shut you laptop and hurried out of the room already knowing who it is. "Kris!!" you called out when you saw him dusting his shoes that main door. He looked up at you with surprise that you were welcoming by running towards him.

"We  ne----AHHHHHHHHHHH" Your legs slipped over the 1st few stairs on the top and you came rolling down like a ragdoll, hitting you head to the bars at the side of the stair and miserably fell on the ground hitting you twisted right leg on the marble floor with a painfully loud noise.

"YAH! SEUNG MI~NA!" kris ran towards you in shock and worry. he knelt down in front of you and help you to get into a sitting position.

"YAH! why are you so clumsy?!!" Kris scolded examining your wounds.

You felt a horribly sharp pain in your right foot and let out a painful cry. It was like someone pulling kris's heartstrings mercylessly. It was hurtful to see you in pain. "Were does it hurt?" Kris asked and you pointed at your foot with teary face.

Kris saw a big blue, purple amd green bruise on your right foot. He ran his rans on it examining it. "OUCH OUCH~ DONT TOUCH IT! IT HURTS!"  You cried painfully again and pushed away kris's hand. 

Without warning kris sliped his hand around your back and below your knees and lifted you up bridal style. "ya--yah" you tired to squirm in his grab. "Dont move!" kris's one stern order was enough to stop you. You slowly wrapped your arms around his neck to keep you from falling. A victorioes smile spread on kris face but soon fade away when he heard you wince in pain.

Kris carried you to the living room and laid you down on the sofa "Dont move, Ill get the first aid kit" kris ran to the kitchen to get it. He came back quickly and sat at the end of the sofa near your foot and place it on his lap. You stiffen and kris sensed your uncomfotableness.

"Dont move Im just treating your wounds" Kris said. You looked at him then again at his hands. His right hand was applying medicine on wound and the left lifting it up. Do did the process several time before your gaze stopped on kris's face. He looked so concerned, at some point you thought he looked hurt too. It was the same look on his face that he had on the day he saved you from the car acciedent.

'Is he really this concerned about me?'

You winced and flinched when kris unconsiously pressed your wound. Kris looked at you worried "Im sorry" he whispered. You shook your head and replied with a "Its okay". You felt the pain from the wound but this feeling in you gut and chest dint leave you. Is it because you fell and your body is hurt or is it because kris was touching you.

"Done" Kris slowly and crefully placed your foot back on the sofa. He got up and closed the first aid kit "dont move and for today I'll cook dinner"

"Wait" you called out making kris stop in his tracks and look at you confused. Your eyes were locked with his for a minute, feeling your cheeks heat up you looked away. "We are you of groceries" you informed.

Kris sheeply rubbed the back if his neck "Then I guess I'll go out and buy us dinner, Okay? Dont move till I back" you nodded back in responds as he left the house for the second time today. You were glad that you were out of groseries otherwise you would have to eat kris's failed cooking. You cuckled at the thought.

You ran your hand through pockets to feel your phone "Damn its upstairs" you were about to get up when kris's stren "Dont move" ran in your ears. You stiffened and looked around checking if it was kris. But no it was just his voice in you head. After that you dint dare move, you just leaned front and grabbed the TV remote that rested over the glass table and watched randome shows till kris returned.

In less then 20 minuted kris came back "I'm home!" kris called out from the main door. You swore it sounded like 'Honey I'm home!' you smiled to yourself at the thought.

"Does my arrival excite you?" you looked at kris walk into the living room and keep the plactic bags on the glass table. "First you run like a lunatic and hurt yourself by falling from the stairs and now smiling alone like a creeper. You sure your not falling your me?" kris asked sacastically

You rolled your eyes then glared at him "I have'nt lost my sanity to fall in love with you" you snapped. Kris ignored your comment and just smirked knowingly. You mentally stuck your tongue out at him.

Kris bagan to pull out the food contents that were in white plastic blows. You noticed the unfimiliar resturant logo "What did you bring?" you asked bringing your eyebrows together in a confused manner.

"Chinese food" Kris replied beaming like a kid. Your heart did a little dance at that and your could'nt help but smile.

After kris served you se sat besides you on the couch. You were already hogging like a animal, unknown to you that kris was staring at you. You turned your head tilting it to the right to look at him woth his untouched food.

"Do like it?" kris asked af if he cooked it. If he did you would'nt be enjoying the food right now. You just nodded because your couldnt reply with your mouth stuffed with food.

Kris looked at the wound at your leg then back at you "Do you want me to feed you?"

You tired not to chock on you food so you quickly swollowed it and looked at kris with your raised eyebrow "Kris I injured my leg not my hand" you said. You nudge him to eat his food and he did so.

After finshing you dinner, Kris cleared the table and went out to throw the trash with of course another "Dont move".

"Ready for bed?" kris asked as he stood besides the sofa you were sitting on. You nodded and tired liftig yourself off the sofa. Kris quickly held your shoulders stopping your attempt.

"Oh no no no! your are not walking"

You yelped when kris again without a waring slipped his hands around your small waist and your knees and carried you bridal style again. you looked at kris with wide eyes but he gave you another heart stopping smirk. "You better hold on to my neck if dont want to fall" Kris said pulling you closer to his chest.

You did waht his said and wrapped your arms around his neck. You were blushing madly while your heart raced. You hid your face in kris's chest in order to hid your red face when you heard kris luagh at your reaction. His deep warm laugh make your ears heat up. Kris found it cute 'She is blushing?'

A moment later kris carried you in your room "Here we are" you lifted your head when you hear kris. He gently and carefully placed you on your bed. You scooted in further while kris cover you with you blanket.

"Sleep now~ if your leg hurts juat call out for me, okay?" kris said tugging you in. You smiled to yourself at how caring kris is. "Ill go now" Kris said and truned around to leave your room.

You had no idea what came over you, you grabed kris wrist and pulled him down. Kris rested his right hand on the edge of your to support himself while his left was in your grab. He looked at you in shock "hu-"

Kris got cut in the middle when he felt you soft lips on the skin of his cheek. You pressed you lips on his cheek and moved away a little.

Both yours and kris's heart was beating faster then usual, threatening to jump out of your ribcage.

"Thank you for taking care of me" You whispered. Kris felt your warm breath on his cheek as you spoke before pulling away and laying back on the bed and covering your face with the blanket.

"Goodnight" kris ran out of your room. After he closed the door of your room he slid down on the ground with his back resting on the your door. Kris's eyes were as big as saucers while his cheek were you kissed him was buring. Kris rested his hand on his racing heart, it was beating so fast he thought it might jump out off his chest. "S-SHE K-K-KISSED M-ME?"

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

OMOMOMOMO! KRIS AND HIS ALPACA!!!!!!!!! *THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN THE PLUSHIE IS GETTING ALL THE ATTENTION* DO YOU ALL KNOW WHY KRIS NAMED HIS ALPACA 'ACE'? LONG STORY SHORT, ACE IN CHINESE IS 'HEI TAO'.............SO I THINK ALL AREADY KNOW WHY KRIS NAMED HIS ALPACA ACE. I SMELL TAORIS~~~~~~~~~~~

ANYWAYS~ BIG FAT THANK YOU TO ALL MY NEW SUBIES :* MWAH MWAH MWAH~ AND THANK YOU ALL FOR THE WONDERFULLLLLL COMMENTS ESP Kurrokochi AND  iAamAngelYODONG !!!! I LOVE YOUR COMMENT TT____TT *SNIFF SNIFF* THANK YOU SO MUCH HALMONI I LOVE YOU~

ALSO THIS IS A SHAMELESS REQUEST BUT PLEASE UPVOTE MY STORY. I HAVE UPVOTED ONES BY SOMEONE..WHOEVER IT IS..THANK YOUUUUUUUU!

AND IF ANYONE WANTS MY BBM [I WOULD LOVE TO ADD YOU ALL] PLEASE PERSONAL MSG ME. :) AND ALSO IF ANY ONE HAS A iMESSENGER ILL LOVE TO ADD YOU TOO :* LETS TAKE OUR RELATIONSHIP TO ANOTHER LEVEL XD...OH AND HERES MY TWITTER @NamiMiaPop

THANK YOU AGAIN...ILL UPDATE TMRW PLEASE SUSBCRIBE AND COMMENT!