Chapter 8

It's complicated

It’s been a month since Tiffany left Seohyun with Sunny

 

“Code Red!!!” Sunny came bursting into the 4Kings/Queens room. (the Kings and Queens decided to share a room)

“Jesse’s been kidnap?!” Yuri jumped off his chair.

“No that’s code pickle.” Sunny stated pacing around the room.

“Oh. Then what’s code red?” Yuri asked sitting back down.

“Dude, this is serious. We need to find the girls.” Sunny panic.

“Sunny, calm down. What’s wrong with the girls? Are they okay?” Yuri rushed to sunny holding him.

“I’m not sure. I just got a notice from their followers that they haven’t seen any of them.”

“Okay, let’s not panic. Have you tried calling Taeyeon? Maybe they’re out somewhere?” Yuri asked.

“Yeah, you’re right. I’ll her now.”

………

“Okay, I think it’ll be better if we called for help.”

“No, it’s too dangerous. You don’t know what he’s capable.”

“Shush~~ be quiet or he’ll found us.” The 3 crawled on the grass hiding behind trees and bushes.

“No, I really think we should call for help if that’s the case.” “shhhh~~~” The smallest jumped onto Sooyoung covering .

 

“Seohyun!!! Seohyun?! Seohyun where are you? Argh! Where the hell could she be?” A male hissed looking around the courtyard. “Seohyun sweetheart, it’s me your Oppa. Don’t you remember your Oppa?” He sweetly yelled looking around. “Come on Seohyun baby!! I don’t have all ing day?!!” He yelled kicking thru a bush. “Damn it. Seohyun, come out come out. The long you hide the worst it’ll be?!” He stated coldly pulling out a hunter’s knife.

 

(Why, why, doraseo tto neon

Why, why, kkumman gadeukhae )

 

Oh no, we’re so dead.

 

JJ Office

“JJ, you should take a rest.” A man came said leaning against the door frame.

“I will once I’m done with these reports.” JJ said looking over profiles.

*sigh* “JJ, I’ve been back for 2 week and I have yet to hang out with you. Let’s take a break from being Chairmen, huh?” The man had come towards JJ and started closing his profiles.

“I ca…”

“No, you need to relax. You still young.” He pats JJ’s head. “Beside this is thank you for helping look for my son and wife.”

“Seo-joon hyung, there’s no need, besides I still haven’t found them” JJ said looking at Seo-joon.

“But you will. I Know it, I can feel it. Besides no one can resist Park Seo-joon!” Does a Pose.

 

“Now just enjoy my perfection.”

Image result for Park seo joon suit

 

“Okay Hyung. Fine you win let’s go.” JJ got up getting ready to leave.

“Ookay! Let’s go.” Seo-joon smiled jumping up and hugging his friend. “I’m paying. So don’t even think about it.” He said pinching JJ’s cheek.

“okay okay. Whatever you say.”

“Good” *smiles*

“I can’t believe you’re older than me.” JJ shook his head smiling. “It’s good to have you back Hyung.”

“It’s good to be back. Now the only things missing are my wife and son.” Smiles walking to his car.

“You know, did I mention that hyung and noona are still on break?” JJ said putting his seatbelt on.

“No, you didn’t tell me anything.”

“Oh, well they extended their break for now.” JJ smiled.

“We’re going to your house. But first!! *points finger up* We need to buy meat and veggies.”

“I’ll call to let them know.”

Tiffany’s location

“Tiffany?! What’s that smell?” Hara came running into the kitchen finding her son sitting inside the refrigerator while Tiffany fought a small fire. “Omo!!” Hara quick grab a water pitcher and poured it on the pan fire.

“Thank you. That startled me.” Tiffany said fanning herself.

“Tiffany, what were you trying to do exactly? Jay sweetie, get out of there.”

“I was trying to make pudding.”

*sigh* “Please next time just get them from the frig instead. Can’t have you burn this place down.”

“But we’re out!” Tiffany stomp her feet before she noticed something. “Yah!! Where you get that?!” She exclaimed pointing at Jay.

“NoneYa.” He continue to eat his pudding.  

“Yah! Why he like that?” Tiffany looked to Hara who shrugged. “Jay~~ baby boy~~~ why not share some with me?”

“Noo~~ you eat too much.”

“*Gasp* you calling me fat?”

*Stares~~~* “no, but they’re mine. You ate yours already.” Jay walks out.

“He’s a savage that kid.” Tiffany crossed her arms and pouted.

“Well he does take after his appa.” Hara giggles cleaning the mess. “Anyways, Tif when are you going back to school?” She asked drying the dishes.

“Probably tomorrow.”

 

*Knock knock*

“Who could that be?”

“I don’t know.” Hara said washing her hands. “Ima go check it out and I’ll be back.”

 

“Hello Miss. I’ve come to check on you and your family. Has there been any troubles for you?” The men smiled.

“Oh! Taeyang, no everything’s been great thank you.” Hara smiled hugging the man.

“I’m glad to hear.”

“Please come in. How have you been?”

“I’ve been good. JJ has been very busy so he hasn’t had a chance to come by to greet you and check on you.”

“Omo, you’re that guy?!” Tiffany yelled pointing at Taeyang.

“Huh? *looks at Tiffany* Oh you’re that girl from the club.” He smiled. “How have you been? Have had any more run ins with Siwon?” He asked worried.

“Club? Siwon? Tiffany what’s going on? How you know each other?” Hara tilted her head.

“Oh well a few weeks back there were troubles at the club. This girl was being harassed by Siwon. JJ had stepped in and protected her then order for me to follow her for a week in case he went after her.” Taeyang explained.

“AH, that does said like something Siwon would do. Wow, your boss sure is kind.” Hara clapped.

“Well, he’s always been like that.” Taeyang smiles. “If it wasn’t for him a lot of us would not be where we are now.” He fondly smiled. “I can’t wait for you to meet him. Most women fall for him easily.”

“Yah!! *laughs* Remember I’m married.” Hara laughed showing off her wedding ring, slapping his arm.

“Haha, true. Well, it’ll do him good to have more female friends.”

“Anyways, was there a reason for your visit?” Tiffany sassed.

“Um, yes. Hara you mentioned something about needing help finding someone, correct?”

“Oh Yes!! You see my cousin here is engaged but we don’t remember his last name.”

“Huh? *tilts head* Okay. Could you describe him to me? Maybe I’ll be able to find him.”

“Well the thing is we haven’t seen each other since we were lil kids.” Tiffany bite her lip.

“Um, okay. Do you have a first name? Any talents or things he might of liked doing? Or other names related to him?” Taeyang asked unsure taking his pocketbook out.

“Um, my sister and I both remember him as Jesse-oppa. He’s my age, had a younger sister by 5 years, and he could paint and draw.” Tiffany listed remembering his last gift to her.

“Hm, okay I’ll look into it for you. I’ll also ask JJ if he could lend me 2 guys to help.” Taeyang stated looking at the info. “I cant promise anything tho.”

“It’s okay, I’ve gone 15 years not know anything. I can wait, if it’s meant to be we’ll find each other.” Tiffany says with a small smile.

“haha, that’s one way of seeing it. Anyways, Hara remember JJ will be excepting you at his office on Monday start time is 7am. I’ll be taking my leave now.”

 

“Monday? 7am?”

“Oh yeah, that guy JJ hired me as one of his secretaries since I refused to be a charity case for him.”

“What?! You rather work than freeload of some rich guy? I bet you he has money to spare.” Tiffany asked.

 “Tif I thought you were going to stop with hustling men or do you want to become what Siwon has?”

“No, you’re right I said was gonna be honest with my life.”