Chapter 2

It's complicated

 

Sooyoung was pacing around the room waiting for Jesse.

“Yah! Stop walking around in circles! You’re making me dizzy~” Sunny whined getting dizzy from watching Sooyoung.

“Sorry, it’s just that it’s important that I talk to Jesse.”

“Why cuz he’s getting you snacks?” Yuri teased.

“No~” Sooyoung whined.

“Then why?” Sunny and Yuri asked confused.

“None of your business. Now out!!” She stated. Pushing both Sunny and Yuri out the Kings’ room and locked it.

“Yah! That’s the KINGS’ ROOM!!!”Both kings yelled banging on the doors.

“Yah!! The QUEENS’ ROOM is on the other side of campus!!”  Sunny shouted trying to open the door.

“Yah! 3rd Queen! Get out of there!” Yuri shouted.

“Um, do I wanna know?” Yoona asked looking at his hyung and Sunny.

“Sooyoung locked us out.”

“oh, wait! You let a Queen enter the Kings’ room?!” Yoona shouted punching both on the arm.

“Yah! Don’t hit us!” Both hiss and punched Yoona. They continued to hit one another for awhile.

“Why are you guys out here?” Jesse asked as he opens the Kings’ room.

“It’s open?” The 3 looked at each other.

“Yeah? Why wouldn’t it?” Jesse eyed them weirdly.

“Um, nothing.” The 3 rushed in to find Sooyoung sitting reading one of Yoona’s playboy magazines.

“Sooyoung where did you get that?” Sunny asked stealing the magazine from her.

“Found it taped under the chair.”

“Wow, these girls are faked!!!” Sunny yelled throwing it in the trash.

“I know.” Sooyoung agreed.

“What you’d except? It’s all about the biggest, skinniest, and prettiest face. They’re all surgery and other things.” Yuri included sitting on the couch with Yoona.

“What are you talking about?” Jesse asked clueless.

“About women’s body, you idiot.” Yoona harshly stated glaring at Jesse.

“Why?” Jesse asked puzzled.

“Jesse! The snack!!” Sooyoung screamed.

“You didn’t eat breakfast did you?”

“No.”

“Here.” He said giving her the bag. “Yoona, why do you have such a thing in school?” He sternly asked.

“What? It’s not me.” Yoona lied.

“Yes, it is. You wanna know how I know? It has your name on the mailing address.” Jesse stated holding it by it corner. Yuri stood up and walked to Jesse.

“It’s true, it’s yours.” Yuri stated.

“What? Really? But isn’t Yoona dating someone already?” Sunny stood up.

“Hey, is it just me or is there a really weird smell coming from this?” Jesse asked holding it farther away.

“Yeah, it gives off a funky smell.” Yuri said waving his hand in front of his face.

“Um, guys I think that smell is…” Sunny started and looked at the guys before Yuri and him jumped away and screaming. “Gross!!!”

“What? What? What’s gross?” Jesse asked clueless.

“Ugh! Oppa, even I know what they’re grossed about. In fact I’m not hungry anymore.” Sooyoung stated putting the snacks down.

“What you mean?” Jesse frowned in confusion.

“Aw~ Aren’t such the most dense, clueless, cutest and most innocent guy~” Yuri ans Sunny teased in baby voices pinching both of Jesse’s cheeks.

“Stop~ I wanna know~” Jesse whined and pouting like a lil kid.

“Aw~ okay.”

 

While Sooyoung and Yoona

“Can I eat it?” Yoona smiled.

“$300.”

“What?!” Yoona screamed.

“$300 or you can just get up and walk all the way…”

“Fine!!” Yoona paid Sooyoung and took the bag of some snacks.

 

“Now that’s just unsanitary.” Jesse said in a disgusted tone after Yuri explained as to why it smell the way it smelled. Jesse quickly throw it in an old used mental container and setting the magazine on fire. “Check the place for anymore and Yuri wear some gloves.”

“On it!” Yuri slapped the gloves on and began his search.

“Sunny get some air fresher in here, too.”

“On it!” Sunny said running out the door.

“And Yoona, if I ever ever see or find those dirty magazines in this room. I promise I’ll not only get rid of your status as the 4th King but also ruin your innocent pretty boy image.” Jesse coldly stated.

“Ha! As if you could.” Yoona smirked.

“Try me.” Jesse devilishly smirked at Yoona.

“Maybe I will.” Yoona challenged.

“I won’t if I were you.” Sunny said putting air fresher over the room.

“Back down if you know what’s good for you.” Yuri added dropping a large stack of dirty magazines in front of Yoona and giving him the Jesse-knows-and-has-proof-against-you look then looks down at all the magazines he found.

“W-whatever.” Yoona stuttered storming out the room.

“Wow, so this is how Yoona really is. Never would have thought such a doe-eyed innocent looking guy would be into still pictures. I thought him more of a video type of guy.” Sooyoung conclude.

“Greedy.” Sunny and Yuri said before pulling all the magazines in boxes.  

 “Anyways what was it that you wanted to talk about?” Jesse asked Sooyoung.

“Oh yeah! But can we talk somewhere private?”

“Yeah sure. Hey I’ll be taking my leave now so don’t wait up for me.”

“Okay.”

 

Somewhere private

“My parents already have another marriage meeting for me tonight.”

“What?! But you just had one yesterday.” Jesse asked shocked.

“I know and that’s what I told them. They say it’s for my own good.” Sooyoung deadpanned.

“Hm, we need to find a way to get you out of this.”

“Yeah, but how? They keep setting me up with some strange weird guys. They seem real desperate to have me in a relationship with someone.” She sighed.

“That’s it.”

“What’s it?” Confused.

“Say that you’re already dating someone.”

“What? They wouldn’t believe it. Remember I already tried that.”

“Yes, but they didn’t believe you because you kept changing the name and you never introduce them to your so-called ‘boyfriend’.” Jesse stated.

“Oh so that were it failed.” Sooyoung said nodding.

“Yes, and I believe that if you actually introduce a real guy to them they’ll stop setting you up.” Jesse explained.

“Really but won’t it be obvious?”

“Not if I’m pretending to be your boyfriend. We’ll just act how we usually do and they’ll believe it. Besides this will give you more free time for you to stalk that crush of yours.” Jesse teased.   

“Agreed!!! Wait, you don’t know who he is, do you?” She asked worried.

“No idea. Who he? I’m curious. You know if I know him maybe I can help you out.”

“Yes-no. I mean you don’t know him.”

“Oh.”

“Wait, by doing this won’t it be messing with your love/ life.” Sooyoung said worriedly.

“When have I ever had a love/ life? In fact when have I ever fallen in love or even want to have ?” Jesse frowned.

“Hahaha, true. Forgot you’re waiting. Anyways thank you Oppa.”

“No problem. So what time is this meeting at?”

“6 pm at my house.”

“I’ll be there.”

“Alright, well I’ll be going to class. Bye oppa.” She hugged Jesse went off to her classes.

 

Seohyun’s POV

I was walking through an isolated hallway towards my class when a group of guys blocked my way.

“hey, if it ain’t the 4th Queen.” One of them said with a smug look.

 “Excuse me, but I have class.”

“Nonono, how about we have some fun?”

“No, thank you.” I said looking down at the ground while trying to pass through.

“No, we insist.” One grabbed my arm and whispered into my ear. I feel very uncomfortable. It’s not that I hate men, in fact I have a boyfriend. I just feel very uncomfortable with them.

“Leave me alone.” I pushed the guy away.

“No, we’re here to have some fun.” Another guy slammed me against the lockers causing me to drop my books.

“Hey, what do you think you are doing?” An icy cold voice hissed behind the group.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------

Thank you very much for your comments and for subscribing to my story. ^_^

Hope you enjoy it!

Also yeah, I decided to make Yoona a player.