Chapter 7

It's complicated

“Oppa~ I don’t care where you are. Just come pick me up at school.”

“I’m sorry Sooyoung, but I can’t I’m really busy right now.”

“Oppa~~~ I really need you right now.” Sooyoung whined. “I mean it. I really need you Jesse.”

“Okay, give me 30 mins and I’ll be there.”

“Okay, thank you Jesse.”

“No problem. I’ll be there soon.”

Sooyoung waited at a bench in front of the school. “*sigh* why?” She asked sadly. “Why do I have bad luck in romance?”

“It’s not your fault that guys aren’t able to see your beauty.” A male voice stated holding a Purple Tiger Floribunda Rose to her.

“It’s so beautiful~” Sooyoung said taking the rose and smelling it. “And it smells wonderful.” She looks at the male and hugs him. “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome, Sooyoungie~~” Jesse hugged back. “You feeling better?”

“Yea Oppa. Thank you.” Sooyoung kissed Jesse’s cheek.  From a distance Yuri saw the interaction and ran towards his car.

“That’s good. Would you like to talk about it?”

“No, well … *sighs* I don’t know. Can you take me home?”

“Of course. Let’s go.” Jesse intertwined his hand with Sooyoung’s free hand and heads towards his car.

“Oppa, I don’t want to be alone tonight.”

“I’m sorry Sooyoungie but I have business to attend to. How about you stay at my home tonight. That’ll give you a chance to hangout with Yun-ho hyung and Boa-noona.” Jesse said opening the passenger door for her.

“Really? Wait?! Boa-unnie and Yun-ho oppa are here?!” I exclaimed. “I haven’t seen them since their wedding. Is that why you were gone so long? So you could spend time with them?”

 

“Not really, one of my clubs was actually being used as a spot for drugs and other stuff. I had to go and straight everything out with police department as well as helping the police catch the dealers. Also keep your eyes and ears open, if you see someone unfamiliar watching you or the other Queens let me know right away.”

“Why?”

“There seems to be one guy still running around and I don’t want you or the others getting hurt.” Jesse-oppa stated looking at me. Whoever it is must really be a danger to us.

“Okay, I’ll tell you right away if I notice anything.”

“Thank you, Sooyoungie.” Jesse-oppa stopped the car infront of his mansion.

 

 

……

 

“Oppa~~ Jesse-oppa~~~” A lil girl shouted running into the garden. “Jesse!!” She called out looking all over. “Oppa?” She cried not finding him anywhere. “Daddy!! Mommy!!! SeoBaby!!” She ran inside the mansion. “Daddy!! He’s not here!” She cried to her dad.

“Oh Sweetie. Don’t cry. They’ll be here soon .” Her mom said hugging her.

“Really? *sniffs* You mean it mommy?”

“Yes sweetie. He’ll be here before you know it.” Her father smiled.

“Rea…” The front door opened.

“Honey be careful. You’re still weak.”

“Oh hush, Honey. I’m fine. More importantly. Jesse sweetie be careful with the baby.” Jesse’s mom stated worried he might drop the baby.

“We’re fine mom~~ Right Krsy~~~” Jesse cooed his baby sister making her laugh and smile. “see mom, she loves me already~~~” He stated making goofing faces at her. “hehe ;P Who’s a pretty lil girl? Yeshh~~ You are~~~ <3” He kept playing and cooing his baby sister that he failed to notice the guests.

“Jesse-oppa!” The youngest of the 2 girls ran to him.

“Oh! Hey Seobaby~~” He side hugged her. “Look!! Meet my baby sister Krystal.” He proudly showed his sis to her.

“Ah~~ she’s so cute!! Unnie!! Come see~~”

“NO”

“Unnie, please she looks like oppa.” The eldest walked towards them.

“Hey! She does look like oppa!” She awed poking the baby’s cheek and pinching Jesse’s.

“Owwie~~~”

 

Hara’s POV

“He deserved it for ignoring me.”  Tiffany murmured into the couch pillow and kept murmuring into it. Please, please don’t saliva on it~

“Tiff?” I poked her chubby cheek. “Hey~~ Sleepy mushroom~~ Wakey wakey~~” *sigh* This aint working. To plan Z!

“Ah!!!! What THE !!!” Tiffany jumped at me.

“Hey!! This is my hotel room!! And I don’t want your saliva on couch pillows!!” I yelled dodging her tackle.

“Hara!!! I don’t drool!” She huffed sneakily checking the pillows for any evidence.

“Sure~~~ And I’m a not a single mother.” I said fixing the couch.

“But you are.”

“No~~ What made you say that? The 3 year old staring at you like you’re an insane old lady?” I point at my son looking at her weirdly.

“Oh, sorry. Hey Jay~~” She smiled walking to him.

“Auntie~” He ran and hugged her.

“Hey there lil guy~” She picked him up.

“It’s crazy how much of a you are to the outside world yet you’re such a caring person to me and my son.” I said kissing my baby.

“You’ve been through a lot Hara and you’re my cousin. The last of my family other than Seohyun.”

“By the way how is she? I haven’t seen her in years.”

“Oh! She’s great. She’s one of my Queens.”

“Queens?”

“Yeah, I told you about the royals at the University.”

“Oh, right that.”

“But honestly I haven’t been a really good sister.”

“What do you mean?”

“*sigh* I’ve been more busy with using guys and focused on me that I totally forgot about her.”

“Hey, what matters is that you know that you messed up and you have time to fix it.”

“I know and I will. It’s just that.”

“Just what?” I asked concerned.

“He’s back.”

“What?! Jesse-oppa’s back?! You finally found him!!”

“No!! Not him. But him. Siwon. He’s back. That’s actually why I’ve been staying with you these 2 weeks. I really need your help. I’m afraid he might do something.”

“Don’t worrying. I’m here for you.”

“I was hoping you’d say that cuz I need you to come back with me. Besides I’m pretty sure you need a new place to live.”

I look around and it’s true. I only have a day left here before I’m kicked out.

“Fine.”

 

……..

 

 

“Oppa!”A lil girl with a Keroro doll ran towards Jesse. “Seobaby!!” Jesse hugged her tightly. “Jesse-oppa!! Where’s baby krys.” The lil girl smiled. “Seobaby, where’s Tiff?” Jesse asked worried. “She said she didn’t wanna come visit.” “Oh, okay.”

 

//////

 

“Oppa” “Huh?” “Jesse?” “Yes, my love?” Jesse smiled holding the lil girl’s hand. “Will you forever and always be my knight in shining armor?” The girl slyly asked. “No.” Jesse stated causing the girl to tear up. “I’ll become more than just your knight. I’ll become your true love the one that frees you from your pains and misfortune. I’ll be a king for you my Queen.” Jesse sweetly declared kissing her hand.

 

 

“Oppa~~ Wake up” *shaking*

“Huh?”

“Oppa!!! Wake up!!” *thump thump*

“Agh!!”

“Oppa!!”

“Krystal!! What are you doing here? You can’t be here!”

“I’m here to pick you up.” Krystal smiled at him.

“*sigh* Krys go home I still have work to do.”

“But Oppa, you haven’t been home or gone to school for 2 weeks. And mom and dad are coming home tonight.  Unnie and Oppa wanna have a Barbeque.”

“Really?”

 “Yes.”

“Who’s cooking?”

“Unnie’s preparing the food and Oppa’s cooking it.”

“Okay I’ll go back but after I finish this paper work. Is that oaky?”

“That’s fine oppa. I’ll just go home.”

 

“GD, Donghae!!” JJ yelled from his office.

“Yes, Boss?”

“I have a friend arriving from the States. I need you to assist him in anything he needs.”

“Yes Boss!!” They bowed and left.

“Taeyang!!”

“Yes, JJ?”

“Hey, Taeyang could you check up on that one girl.” JJ asked looking thru his profiles.

“Of course, leave it to me.” He turned to leave.

“Wait!”

“Yes?”

“If she happens to be in need, help her.”

“Of course.”