Chapter 5

It's complicated

 

Jesses POV

Okay, we have a problem. And that problem is… Tiffany Hwang!!!! *sighs* Make that 2 problems, Yoona Kwon and Tiffany Hwang. How the hell is Yuri not aware that Yoona is dating Tiffany? *frowns* Well, now that I think of it. I only knew because Sooyoung and TaeTae told me. So it does make sense. *sighs* Damn you, Yoona. Why do you cause Yul so much trouble? I need to find a way to separate Yoona from Tiffany then get her and Yul to spend time together. *deep sigh* Even though I don’t like the idea of Yul liking Tiffany, I’ll it up and be nice to her even tho I feel like shake the life out of that girl. He deserves some happiness after all. Agh!!! But the problem is Yoona. He won’t break up with a girl until he sleeps with her. Wait, I think Tiffany is the first girl who has lasted the longest without sleeping with him, clever girl. Every girl he’s dated gave in within a week but she has resisted for 8 months. Now to think of a plan.

 

I was so deep in thought I didn’t noticed arriving home until Krystal open the door and I smelled watermelon. *frowns* “Yah!!! Why you eating watermelon?! You know I dislike them.”

“Chill~~~ Oppa. It’s just watermelon or would you like me to be eating cucumbers?” She smiles innocently.

*sighs* “Okay.” I took the slice of watermelon she was eating and started eating it. I’m starving~~

“Yah!!! Get your own slice~~~” She cutely whined as she jumped on my back.

“Too late~~ It’s all in my belly~~~~~” I said in a weird deep voice which caused her to laugh.

“Yah!! No using that voice!!” She got off me and slapped my arm.

“Why?” I said in the weird deep voice.

“hahaha~” She hops clapping her hands. “It’s just funny and weird.”

“Well, I’m funny and weird.”

“No, oppa. You’re just weird.” She ran to the kitchen.

“Yah!!” I ran after her into the kitchen. “Ca….” Before I could catch her someone suddenly back hugged me and lifted me up.

“Caught ya lil cous!!”

“Ah!!! OMG!!!” I said pointing at a woman. “Boa-noona!!!” I broke away and hugged Boa-noona.

“Yah!!! What about me you dork.” A male voiced smacked my head.

“Nah~~ I rather be hugging noona~~” I mehrong at him.

“Honey~~~~ See~~~~” He whined cutely to his wife as he stomped his feet. Krystal and noona giggled at his act.

*chuckles* Hyung is just too funny. He’s like a big baby when we’re all together. “haha, hey Yun-ho hyung. Nice to see you again.” I hugged him.

“Finally!!” He shouted and gave me a bear hug taking all the air out of me. *turning red* Can’t breathe!!!! Help!!!!

“Yah!!! Honey!! You’re suffocating him.” Noona kicked Hyung’s .

“Ouch!!” He let go and rubbed his aching . Yeah, she looks weak and fragile but she’s got some pretty heavy punches and kicks like a freaking horse!!! I once got kicked by her and man, my legged ached for 2 days. I wonder how hyung handles all that.

“Thanks noona.” I smiled.

“Unnie!! Oppa ate my slice of watermelon~~” Krystal cutely whined to noona.

“Aw~~~ my poor baby. Want me to get some ready for you?” Noona smiled and patted Krystal’s head.
“Yes!!! Please, and can you cut them up cutely like last time?”

“Okay.” Noona smiled and started cutting the watermelon.

“Krys is there any food?” I asked as I searched through the fridge and cabinets.

“Nope!!” She stated smiling at me.

“Yeah, I can see that.” I sat down and ate some watermelon. “I thought I bought the groceries yesterday.”

“You did. Oppa. But remember today I had my study group over. And you know how Onew, Kris and Kai like to eat. They partially raided the fridge the moment they entered the house.” She stated as Noona set down the plate of cut up watermelon.

“Yah!! Krys, you better share with me.” Hyung whined really to grab some but Krystal was too fast and was already running to the living room while eating with hyung chasing her.

“Sometimes I wonder if he’s really older than me.”

“You know how he is Jesse.” Noona sat down next to me. “Anyways, what’s bothering you?”

“Huh? Nothing’s bothering me.”

“Jesse, you’re eating watermelon and you dislike watermelon. You only eat it when you’re bothered by something or stressed out.” How she know I do that? “Jesse, I’ve been your friend since we were kids. Now spill it.”

“It’s really nothing. I’m just starving.” *stomach growl* “See~~ I’m soooo hungry~~~~~~~” I whined while rubbing my tummy.

“Omg!! What was that?!” Both hyung and Krystal entered the kitchen. Noona looked at me.

“What? I’m hungry.” I pouted which caused them to laugh.

“okay, since you’re letting us stay here while we’re on hiatus. Let me treat you to dinner.” Hyung  patted my back.

“Deal!! Wait, you’re on hiatus?”

“Yeah, we’ll be staying with you for a month.” He smiled at me while I frowned.

“Honey, you didn’t ask him did you?” Noona gave him, a upset look. Uh ho, an unhappy noona is a violent noona.

“Oh!! I remember. Sorry, it’s just I’ve been busy so it slipped my mind. Now how about that dinner?” I quickly said dragged hyung and krys to the door.

“Nice save.” They both whispered to me.

“I know. Now let’s go I’m starving.”

 

Seohyun’s POV

When Yuri finally arrived at the restaurant Oppa wasn’t with him.

“Yuri, where’s Jesse oppa?” Taeyeon, Sooyoung and I asked in unison.

“He suddenly had something come up.” He answered sitting next to Sooyoung.

“Oh.”

“Yah!!! We’re still here!!!” Sunny loudly said pointing at himself and Yuri.

“Hey, guys.” A female voice greeted.

“Tiffany-unnie!!” I got up and hugged my unnie.

“Tiffany?!” Everyone was shocked.

“And Yoona?!!” They shouted again but in an unhappy tone. Huh? Yoona? I turned around and found my secret boyfriend hugging Yuri and sitting down next to him. Wait, how do they know each other? And why does everyone know him? Didn’t he say he attended a different university? And why is he pretending like he doesn’t know me?

“Seohyun, what’s wrong?” Unnie asked me as we sat down.

“Yuri, how do you and Yoona know each other?”

“Huh? Um, he’s my younger brother. Didn’t you know?” He asked me back.

“Um, no. I thought you were a lonely child.”

“Seohyun, Yuri and Yoona are known as the Kwon “Twin Troopers” since they look like twins.” Sunny stated looking at me. “I’m surprised you haven’t met this jerk yet.” Sunny pointed at Yoona.

“Who you calling a jerk? Midget.”

“Who else you..” Taeyeon quickly covered Suuny’s mouth.

“Relax Sunny, we’re here to eat. Just forget he’s here.” She smoothly said to him.

“By the way, I didn’t know you and Tiffany were sisters.” Yuri stated looking at unnie and me.

“I know.”

“Seohyun~~ Doesn’t like being known as my sister~~” Unnie cutely whined to Yuri.  

*chuckles* “Why? You’re such a beautiful and wonder girl.” Yuri said with a charming smile. OMG!!! I hope he doesn’t become unnie’s next target. Or worse!!! He falls for her. O.O

*giggles* “Aw~~~ That’s so sweet of you.” Unnie said giving him a fake eye-smile.

*sly smile* “No problem.” Yuri’s all sly now. Wait, is Yoona glaring at Yuri? But why?

“Yah!!! Can we eat!!” Sooyoung exclaimed. “I’m tired of hearing you guys talk.”

 

No One’s POV

YunBoa and the Jung siblings had just arrived at the Choi Family Restaurant for dinner. While they walked towards their table Jesse had noticed that some people were watching YunBoa very intensely and staring at them. “Hey, baby Jung.” He called his sister.

“Yes oppa?”

“Is it just me or are people staring at us?”

Krystal discreetly looked around. “Oppa, you got a point.”

“What are you 2 whispering about?” Yun-ho asked his cousin.

“Oh nothing~~~” Krystal said.

“Yeah, just the fact that people are staring at the 2 of you being all lovely-dovey with each other. By the way, isn’t your whole marriage a secret.” Jesse stated putting his arm around Yun-ho.

“In fact isn’t your whole relationship a secret to the public?” Krystal stated holding onto Boa’s hand.

“Yes, it is.” Boa replied noticing that they had indeed caught attention from people. “Hoyun-oppa~~~” Boa said in an aegyo filled voice. Jesse and Yun-ho were pleasantly shocked to see Boa acting cute. Jesse’s thoughts: kekeke~~ She’s so cute~~~~ >o< 

Yun-ho’s thoughts: Who’s this bastard named Hoyun?! Huh?! Is she cheating on me?!! Oh~~ I’m gonna kill this Hoyun guy the moment I find out who he is.

“Koboa, let’s quickly sit down.” Yun-ho quickly grabbed Boa’s hand and walked to their table. Boa’s thoughts: Who the hell is this Koboa?!!! How dare she seduce my hubby!!!!     

While the Jung siblings thoughts were the same. They made each other jealous. How can they not know that they’re still referring to each other?

Jesse stopped and coldly state with a glare. “What you all looking at?”

The other guests quickly turned away and continued their dinner.

“Hey, that couple resembled Yun-ho and Boa.”

“Yeah, they did!! They make a prefect couple!!” A woman squealed.

“Hey, did you check out that Guy? OMG!!! He was soooooo damn hot!!” Another woman exclaimed.

“Doesn’t he resemble Sooyeon Jung from SNSD. Well the male version of her.” A man asked.

“Yeah!! He does.”

“Oh!! And the girl!! She resembles Soojung Jung from f(x)!!” Another guy shouted.

 

Back to the Jung family

Okay, so Krystal and Jesse arrived at their table only to find the married couple having a argument about cheating, who was this Hoyun or Koboa.

“psss, let’s leave them.” Jesse whispered to his sister.

“Oppa~~” She looks at him.

“What? You know very well that once they fix the misunderstanding they’ll be all over each other. And the fact that the table is hidden from the public makes it worse on us.”

“You got a point. Let’s go.” Krystal dragged Jesse just as Yun-ho and Boa fixed their misunderstanding. “Oh god!!! My eyes!!” Krystal covered her eyes just as she saw something disturbing.

“Baby~~” Jesse hugs her and quickly walks away. “Think happy thoughts. Happy thoughts.” He whispered to her.

“Hot shirtless guy with chocolate abs, or y chick with an amazing body kust like a coke bottle.” Krystal murmured to herself as she hugged Jesse.

 

Now to the 4 Queens and 3 of the 4 Kings

“So Seohyun, why you keep staring at Yoona?” Taeyeon asked looking at her.

“Huh? Oh it’s just… Jesse-oppa!!” Seohyun quickly got up and walked to the guy hugging a younger girl surprising everyone at the table.

“huh? Oh Seobaby~~~” He let’s go of Krystal pushing her away as he hugs Seohyun.

“Yah!!” Krystal slaps her brother’s arm.

“What?”

“Who’s this y lady?” Krystal whispered. “She your girlfriend?”

“Why? Jelly?” He whispered back.

“Ha! You wish.” Krystal smirked looking at the table. “But I see someone who seems very jelly about it.” Jesse followed his sister’s sight and saw a very displeased Yoona gripping his knife.

“Seobaby, have you eaten?” Jesse smiled at Seohyun.

“Not yet oppa. We’re still deciding what we’ll eat.”

“That’s great! How about you eat with me and my younger sister Krystal.” Jesse presented his sister.

“Hey there y lady.” Krystal winked at Seohyun.

 *giggles* “She’s cute.” Seohyun patted Krystal’s head which caused her to blush.

“O-of course, I’m cute.” Krystal flipped her hair.

“Aw~~~ Is my baby sis blushing~~~” Jesse teased his sister pinching her left cheek.

“Ahem!!!” Someone faked a cough.

“huh? Unnie is there something wrong?” Seohyun asked Tiffany as she intertwined her hand with Jesse’s.

“Jesse-hyung, if we didn’t know any better. We would think you and Sehyun were a couple.” Sunny and Taeyeon commented.

“I think they make a cute couple.” Sooyoung and Yuri said in unison.

“No!! Seohyun sweetie.” Tiffany went and pulled Seohyun away from Jesse. “He’s a bad guy, a playboy, and user. Don’t get near him.”

“Excuse me? And who are you to say such thing about my brother?” Krystal glared at Tiffany ready to slap her.

“Baby Jung, chill. You know well, how people judge me based on fake rumors and such.” Jesse simply stated turning around.

“Oppa.” Krystal looked at her brother sadly.

“You know what. I’m not hungry anymore. Go back to Hyung and noona. Have dinner with them.” Jesse said in a cold tone and walked away.

“Oppa!!” Krystal watched as her brother slowly disappeared. “You!!” She turned around and glared at Tiffany. “You !! How can someone like you dare judge someone like my Oppa!! You’re nothing.” Krystal coldly hissed at Tiffany before walking away.

 

Jesse walked through the streets thinking. He was sampling thinking. Wondering just how did Yuri fall in love with someone like Tiffany. She’s so what’s the word, fake? She seems to not care about others feelings other than her own. She doesn’t even seem to be that thoughtful towards her own sister. He see nothing good about Tiffany yet he feels there something more to her. But there one thing he’s certain about and that is that Tiffany is not the right girl for Yuri. Yul needs someone who loves him for who he is and not by how much he’s worth.

Jesse knows for a fact that all the girls Yoona dated/ slept with were just with him cos they were after his family’s money and name. It didn’t help much that he managed to get one or 2 pregnant, but lucky Yul had such a awesome and caring friend like Jesse who always help him out whenever Yoona did something stupid.

Jesse never really liked throwing good deeds he has done into people’s face. He doesn’t like wasting his time on people that don’t matter just to explain himself. He doesn’t care what people think of him. If they really wanted to know about him they should just came talk to him instead of relying on false rumors. But it’s weird, how he feels he needs to defend himself towards Tiffany.