Chapter 4

It's complicated

 

School has ended and Jesse is now at Sooyoung’s house waiting for his signal to run to the front door, greet Sooyoung how he usually does then introduce himself to her parents and the unlucky guy he has to embarrass or put down.

“Mom! Dad! I don’t like this guy! And besides I already told you I’m dating someone.” Sooyoung’s loud voice was heard throughout the house.

“Sooyoung it’s not nice to lie.” Her father stated letting the man come in.

“I’m not lying!” Sooyoung exclaimed stomping her feet.

“Sweet, we know you’re not dating. Now stop lying and enjoy your date with Jim.” Her mother said as the Jim smiled.

“No!” Sooyoung shouted louder. Her thoughts: Jesse, where the hell are you? Please don’t tell me you fall asleep waiting for me? OMG!! Jesse!!! Get out here! N.O.W.

“Sooyoungie~ What’s up with all the shouting~” Jesse cutely whined rubbing his sleepily eyes. Sooyoung’s thoughts: He really was asleep. -__-

“Sorry, Jesse-oppa~” Sooyoung cutely said hugging Jesse.

“It’s okay Sooyoungie.” Jesse kissed the top of her head caringly. 

*ahem* “Sooyoung, who is this young man?” Her father asked eyeing Jesse.

“He’s Jesse-oppa, my boyfriend.” Sooyoung slyly said hiding her blushing face in Jesse’s neck.

“hm~ He’s yummy. I approve.” Her mother said eyeing Jesse like he’s a piece of yummy candy.

“Um, her mom is kinda creeping me out.” Jesse coldly stated.

“I like him!” Sooyoung’s dad exclaimed breaking her away from Jesse to give him a bear hug. “Welcome to the family!”

“Excuse me. What about our date?” Jim asked upset.

“Beat it.” Jesse coldly said dragging Jim towards the door and throwing him out. “Now~ how about that dinner? I bet you’re hungry.” Jesse smiled taking Sooyoung’s hand into his and leading her towards the dining room.

“Yay~” She skipped along while her parents watched them happily.

“Okay, so maybe she wasn’t lying.”

“They look cute together. Besides Jesse’s very attractive, they’d make beautiful children.” Sooyoung’s mom said as they left the 2 alone.

 

“They’re gone!” Sooyoung happily shouted dancing around in the house.

“Yeah. Well how about we go out and hang with Sunny, Taeyeon, Yuri and Seohyun?” Jesse said as he sat on the sofa in the living room.

“Ok. Let’s go!”

“Yah! Change into something more comfortable and less flirty.”

“What?! But mom said I look great in this.”  She whined.

“Yeah, great if you wanna seduce someone. Now go change or I’m leaving without you.”

“Fine.”

 

Jesse and Sooyoung arrive at Kwon Brother’s Villa. Sooyoung ran to the door burst through them. “Where’s the wine!!”

“Sooyoung, why do you want wine?” Yuri asked from the couch confused.

“Yeah, usually you’ll shouted don’t eat without me.” Sunyeon said in unison.

“It’s to celebrate!”

“What?” the 3 asked confused.

“Hey, Jesse-oppa.” Seohyun greeted as she hugged Jesse.

“Hey Seobaby.” He hugged back.

“Um, is it just me or did Seohyun just say the word oppa?” Sooyoung asked shocked.

“Did Jesse just call Seohyun by a cute nickname?” Yuri asked as shocked.

“Yeah, they’ve been like that since they started hanging out today.” Sunyeon explained.

 

Yoona’s POV   

Alright! Today’s the day! *smirks* Today you’ll become mine, Fany-ah. No more waiting.

“Yoong~ What do you think about this?” Fany asked me showing me a dress. I don’t really care as long as I get what I’m after.

“It’s nice.”

“Nice? That’s all?” She whined cutely. Damn, that pout just makes me want her more.

“Yeah.” I smiled.

“Okay, I’ll buy it.” She beamed. We walked towards the cashier to pay for the 2 things she liked.

“Do you need any help?” The cashier said smiling at Fany. Back off. She’s mine. Maybe you can have her after I’m done with her. *smirks*

“No, that’s all. Right my love.” I stated putting emphasis on the word love, so the cashier knows she’s mine. “It’s okay love. I’ll pay for it.” I charmedly smiled at her. No woman can resist my charming smile.

“Thanks, Yoong.” She eye-smiled. Aw~ her eye-smiles are the best~ *smiles like an idiot*

“Anything for you love.” I breathed out.

“Thanks, I’ll be waiting in the car.” She stated.

“That’d be $29,273.73” The cashier stated in a bored tone. What?!! That much for a ing dress and a pair of ing earrings? What the hell!

“Charge it to my card.” I handed my credit card to him.

“I’m sorry, but it’s maxed out.” He smirked giving me back the card. What?! Maxed out?! But how? Wait… ! >.< I’ve been spending too much on Fany-ah. Damn, how the hell am I going to pay? Wait!! Yuri! I forgot I steal Yuri’s debit card!!

“Wait. Here.” I handled him the card.

“Thank you. Here’s your receipt and card. You’re remaining balance is $0. Thank you for shopping @ *******” He forcefully smiled at me.

“Okay, this is bad. I’m broke until my parents or Yuri-hyung gives me my allowance for next month. .” While I was walking to the car, I received a text from Yuri-hyung.

 

 I just received a message that you spent

$29,273.73 @ ******* Using my stolen

Debit Card.

Just so you know I’ll be taking that out

of your Allowance as well as the money

you own me from helping you out last

week with your dates and paying for

your gf’s things. So don’t be surprised

with what you get. ^^

 

 ! I hope it’s not much he takes.

“Yoong?”

“Huh?”

“Where are we going to eat?” Fany smiled.

“Huh? Oh you’re hungry?” ! I don’t have money to take her out to eat, and I can’t call Hyung for money.

“Yes, now where are you taking me this time? To one of those 5-star restaurants?” She smiled. Damn, her smiles are just wow~ *shakes head* Focus! You’re broke!!

“Um, actually I was planning for us to eat at my villa.”

“Oh…Okay.” She said a little disappointed but gave me a sweet smile.

 End of Yoona POV

 

@ the Kwon Villa

“Yah! That’s no fair!!” Sunny whined jumping up and down.

“Hahaha, it’s totally fair.” Yuri said laughing along with Taeyeon and Sooyung.

“Yeah, besides it’s not our fault you’re short.” Sooyoung’s voice boomed laughing.

“No! It aint!! You meanies!!” Sunny shouted jumping up to retrieve his brand new 3DS from Yuri’s Bookcase. “Jesse-hyung~” Looks at Jesse for help.

“Zzzz…..”

“When the hell did he fall asleep?” All 4 asked.

“Anyways, back to midget.” Sooyoung teased with a smile.

“Yah! I’m not a midget!! I’m just vertically challenged!! That’s all!!! You-you-you giant walking stick!!! And Yuri!! How the hell is this even considered a bookcase?” Sunny stopped jumping and shouted pointing at the thing. 

 

“Sooyoung, just give Sunny his 3DS back.” Seohyun said walking into the room while eating a sweet potato.

“What?! But Taeyeon’s the one who put it up there!” Sooyoung protested.

“Doesn’t matter. You made fun of Sunny’s height.” Seohyun stated sitting down.

“Fine.” Sooyoung walked to the case and was about to climb it when Yuri shouted.

“Yah!!! Don’t climb onto it!! It’s a one of a kind!” Yuri stated pulling her away from the case.

*Yawns* “Why are you guys so loud?” Jesse asked.
“Hyung!!!!!!!!” Sunny runs and clings onto Jesse. “Help me~~~~” He uses his Aegyo on Jesse.
*Smack* “Don’t use your aegyo on me. It just pisses me off.” Jesse glared at Sunny.
“I’m sorry.” Sunny said smiling nervously.
“Sunny, why do you call Jesse-oppa. Hyung?” Seohyun asked giving some of her sweet potato to Jesse.
O.O Sunyeon and Yulsoo were shocked. “You share with Jesse but not us!!!!” They shouted.
“Jesse-oppa is different. Now answer me Sunny.” Jesse just continued to eat.
“Oh, he’s like the hyung I’ve never had. He helps and takes care of me.” Sunny beamed.

“But you’re 2 years older than Jesse-oppa.” -__- Seohyun stated.
“Hyung!” Yuri yelled.
“What?” Jesse asked.

“Aren’t you hungry?” Yuri asked looking at his watch.

“Yeah.” He finishes the sweet potato.

“Now that you mention it, why hasn’t Sooyoung been asking for food?” Taeyeon said looking at Sooyoung.

“There’s no food here.” Sooyoung said rubbing her stomach. *growl* everyone looked at her.

“It wasn’t me. That was Jesse.” She said pointing to a red faced Jesse. Which cuased to the girls to giggle and Yuri to chuckle.

“Yah!! I’m only human~~ Now let’s go eat. But first.” Jesse walks to the bookcase and bumps it with his shoulder and caught the DS to fall. “Here go, Sunny.” He gave it to Sunny then patted his head before heading towards the door.
“Hyung!!!! Wait!!”

“What?” Jesse stopped and looked at Yuri.

“It’s about your know.” Yuri said.

“I see. Okay, Sunny you take Taeyeon in your car. Sooyoung, you take Seohyun in my car and I’ll go with Yul’s in his. We’ll all meet up at Sooyoung’s restaurant. Okay?” Jesse said.

“Aye sir!!” Sunny did a funny anime character voice and salute to Jesse.  

“Let’s go you dork.” Taeyeon said pulling Sunny towards the car.

“Is it just me or are those 2 dating?” Sooyoung asked puzzled.

“Sooyoung, oh you so blind.” Jesse sang as he walked past her towards Yuri’s car and got in.

 

“What?” She frowned confused.

“He meant that it’s very obvious they’re dating.” Seohyun flatly stated as she entered the car.

“Wait!!” Sooyoung got into the driver seat. “Aren’t you and Sunny engaged?”

“Yeah, but it’s not like we had any decision in it. His and mine parents arranged it when they were still alive.” Seohyun had a sad look on.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to..”

“It’s okay. Sunny and I are just acting like we really love each other in front of his family and friends. But we both love other people.” The car ride between was silent.

 

Yuri’s POV

“He did it again.” I stated as I showed Jesse-hyung the message I got related to my stolen card. I would have never guessed that my own younger brother would steal from me. *sighs* I don’t know what to do with him anymore.  

*sighs* “Yul you can’t be covering up for him all the time. By you doing so, he will never learn that his actions have consequences.” Hyung stated patting my shoulder.

“I know, but he’s my lil brother. I can’t let him get into trouble.” I said keeping my eyes of the road.

“So. He’s a spoiled brat who thinks the world is what he makes of it. He needs to learn that he’s not the center of everyone and everything. He’s lucky he’s your brother or I would have never accepted him as the 4th King.” Hyung coldly stated.

“And I thank you for that.” I smiled at him. I’m thankful to have you Jesse-hyung. You really are a big brother for me. If you hadn’t accepted Youna, I don’t know what might have happened to him if he had gone with my father. And I truly thank you, Jesse-hyung.

“Why you staring at me like one of those love- teens?” Hyung looked at me weirdly. “Hey!! Seeing you like this reminds me. How’s that crush of yours going? Any progress?”

 “Hyung~~~~~~~ You know I’ve hardly talked to her~” I whined which made him laugh.

“I know, I know~ How about we find a way you can spend time with her?”

“How?”

“First! You must tell me her name~”

*sighs* “Okay, I’ll tell you but you have to promise that to tell anyone.”

“I promise.”

“Tiffany Hwang.” The moment her name slipped out my mouth, Hyung’s face went sour.

“Her? What do you see in that? I mean in her?” He coldly asked. Strange, I’ve never seen him act like this towards a girl I’ve liked before. If he is, then there must be a reason.

“She’s charming, cute, cheerful, and lovable.” I dreamily said smiling like a dork. Just thinking about her, makes me smile.

“Stop the car.” Hyung demanded.

“Huh?”

“Stop the car.” He coldly demanded.

“Y-yes.” I quickly parked the car near a café and looked at hyung. “Is there something wrong?”

“Oh, it’s nothing. I just remember I had an important meeting to attend. Tell Sooyoungie to keep my car until tomorrow, okay? Bye.” He quickly got out and called a cab before I had the chance to speak.

 

Seohyun’s POV

“So~~ Seohyun, what’s up with you calling Jesse-oppa oppa?” Sooyoung asked me as she focused on the road.

“I dunno. It’s just natural for me to call him that.” I shrugged.

“But won’t Tiffany be upset that you’re calling him oppa when she sees him as a threat?”

“What do you mean?” I’m confused. Why would Unnie see oppa as a threat?

“Well, you heard what she said about him. She thinks and believes those false rumors about him are true.” Sooyoung frowned.

 “She’s just like that cos she has a hard time trusting men.” I sighed.

“Really? Then why does she believe everything Yoona tells her?”

“I-I dunno.” I frowned. Yoona~ I wonder when I’ll be able to meet him. It’s been a while since our last date. I wonder if I should introduce him to unnie. It’s strange how unnie’s boyfriend is also named Yoona.