Chapter 3

It's complicated

 

Seohyun’s POV

“Oh, and who are you?” The guy that slammed me asked looking at the tall reddish brown hair guy.

“Not important. Now let the young lady go.” He slightly glared at the group causing some to freeze.

“Make us.” 3 guys challenged.

“We apologize, our Ice King.” The other 3 bowed and ran away scared. Our Ice King? Why does that sound familiar? And he kinda reminds me of someone too, but who? Well he looks like a nice guy.

“What’s with those 3? Why did they call you king? There’s only the 4 Queens.” The guy who had slammed me glared at the reddish brown hair guy.

“No, there are 2 the 4 KINGs and 4 QUEENs. Learn your facts.” He boredly stated.

“Doesn’t matter better you leave before you get hurt.” They cockily said surrounding him.

The guy didn’t say a thing as he seemed to size-up the 3 guys. “There are rules that the student population must obey.” He smirked, elbowing the one to his right side in the stomach making the guy double over and with the same arm punching the guy to his left really hard in the chest causing the guy to stand still then suddenly falling backwards. “And you just broke rule #1 which is don’t ever force yourself onto a King or especially Queen.” He coldly stated before holding the guy by his neck and raising him off the floor. Strange. I’ve read the student rule book many times and I’ve never read that. Also there are no rules about the 4 KINGs and 4 QUEENs since we’re the first and last the school will have. Is he making this up? I better ask unnie just in case. “Next time I hear or see that you or anyone from your group harasses a Queen. I won’t be as kind as today.” He hissed glaring at him.

“Y-y-es.” The guy stuttered turning red while trying to breath.  

“Good.” He let go and walked away. 

 

“Unnie!”  I ran into the Queen’s room immediately after the bell for lunch rang. “Unnie put your clothes back on!” I scolded finding unnie trying on her new Victoria’s Secret lingerie and looking at her body. How does she get those? We’re broke. “Where’d you get the money for that?”

“My boyfriend bought it for me.” She smiled.

“And when am I going to meet this boyfriend of yours?” I crossed my arms.

“When are you going to introduce to me to your secret boyfriend and Fiancé?” She simply asked trying on a different set. 

“Unnie, you already know Sunny’s my fiancé.” I whined.

“Oh yeah, anyways your secret boyfriend I wanna meet him.” She said putting on her clothes. “More important have you done it?” She asked sitting next to me.

“No! Unnie you know I’m waiting …”

“I know. I know.” She cut me off. Even though I ‘love’ my boyfriend, I just don’t trust him fully with my heart. I have yet to see if he really loves me for me and not just pretending to love me to get my sister or my body. “Anyways why were you in such a hurry?”

“I almost forgot. Unnie is there such a rule in the handbook that states and I quote ‘don’t ever force yourself onto a King or especially Queen.’”

“No.”

“I knew it. He did make it up.” I snapped my fingers.

“Who?” She asked with a frown.

“The one they call the Ice King.”

“Oh so you’ve meet Jesse-oppa.” Sooyoung and Taeyeon said entering the room.

“Jesse?” I asked while Tiffany-unnie contorted her face. Hm. Why does that name sound familiar? Didn’t unnie and I use to be friends with a boy named Jesse when we were little? Whatever happened to him?

“Don’t trust or talk to him. He’s a playboy. He’ll only use you.” Unnie warned me.

“Lies!” Sooyoung shouted defensively.

“False rumors!” Taeyeon stated also defensively.

“It’s true. He’s a total player. He’s even gotten some of those girls pregnant.” Tiffany-unnie stated.

“LIES!!”

“False accusations!!!” Sooyoung shouted grabbing unnie by the collar.

“How can you be so sure?” Unnie smirked when she saw Sooyoung let go and backed away.

“Those girls were impregnated by your so-called boyfriend.” Sooyoung whispered as she passed me. What?O.o

“Ha! Like I thought. He’s a filthy pig and I better not find any of you with him.”” My unnie smirked. Sometimes I wonder what would happen if guys knew that their Eye-smiling Queen was actually someone who’s a lil bit on the stupid side, not rich, and judges people just by the way they dress, walk and talked. As well as a lil on the evil side.

“Fany, do you even know who he is? or even how he looks like?” Taeyeon questioned unnie staring her down even though she’s the shortest of all 4.

“No, and I don’t care. He’s a player.”

*knock* *knock*

“Excuse me? Is anyone there?” A male voice coldly asked from the door.

“May I speak with the lovely 2nd Queen & Giant 3rd Queen.” Another male voice spoke. Oh that’s Sunny! What he doing here? Taeyeon ran towards the door and opened it.

“Oppa!” She shouted hugging the guy outside the door. Hm? Who’s the other guy? Taeyeon open it a lil more.

“Yah! Why you hugging him?!”

“Oh, hey Sunny. Didn’t see you there.”

“Yah! I’m not that short!” Sunny yelled while the other male chuckled.

“Hey Tae-tae is Sooyoung in there too.” The guy with the cold voice sweetly asked.

“No, but it’s great you came. Oppa, come in.”

“Yah! What about me?” I can just picture Sunny showing her his famous sad puppy eyes.

“Yeah, whatever you too.” She said entering hand-in-hand with the topic we were just talking about.

No one’s POV

“Hey Sunny.” The Hwang sisters greeted.

“Hey! Hwang Sisters!” Sunny loudly greeted hugging the two.

“Sooo this are the 1st and 4th Queens.” Jesse pointed at Seohyun then Tiffany.

“Yes, but Oppa you got them backwards.”

“What you mean?” Jesse asked confused.

“What she means is that I’m the 1st Queen and their leader, Tiffany Hwang, the eye-smiling Queen.” Tiffany stated giving Jesse the smile that makes every guy used on to knee before her and become her play toy.

 

“Why are you smiling at me like that? I rather have you cussing at me and dissing me like you were doing before we entered then you faking kindness and perfection like you are right now.” Jesse coldly stated as the smile reminded him of that eye-smiling girl from his past. This caused Tiffany to frown but hide it behind a small smile.

“Wow~ it had no effect plus a bonus of Tiffany getting owned.” Sunyeon beamed high fiving each other earning them a glare from Tiffany.

“Um, I’m the 4th Queen, Seohyun Hwang.” Seohyun slyly said.

“Oh, so you’re Sunny’s Fiancé. Aren’t you It’s a pleasure to meet you. I’m the 1st King and their leader, Jesse Jung, the ICE KING.” He smiled sweetly and gently kissed the back of her hand. “Wait, weren’t you the girl from earlier?”

“Yes, and thank you.” Seohyun blush a lil.

“No problem.” Jesse sent her a reassuring smile.

“Wow~ Oppa you should smile more. You look soooo handsome.”Taeyeon stated in a dreamy voice while Sunny pinched her side. “Yah! What was that for?!” She shouted slapping Sunny’s shoulder.

“Wait! You’re the 1st King? That’s not possible. Yoona’s the 1st King, isn’t he?” Tiffany said.

“Are you crazy?!” Sunyeon deadpanned.

“Sorry to inform you but Yoona’s the 4th King.” Jesse stated. This new information surprised Tiffany because she thought she was dating the leader of the Kings. Her thoughts: Damn I screwed up. Damn you Yoona! You’ve been lying to me but I can’t leave him yet I still have use for him. Weird, I feel like I know Jesse from somewhere. Why? Oh, right. I used to have a boyfriend named Jesse when I was lil. Man, where the hell could he be. I still need to give him a beating for leaving me but also to give him a kiss for his gifts. I wonder what ever happened to him.

“No, besides the only reason he’s in the 4 KINGs is coz Yuri’s the 2nd king and persuaded Jesse to add him.” Sunny explained trying to hug Taeyeon who kept docking and avoiding his affections towards her. “Taengoo~ Stop moving~” He whined stomping his feet and pouting.

“No.” She deadpanned filleting his forehead which just coz him to pout even more.

“Sunny, stop it with the faces. It makes me wanna puke my breakfast.” Jesse coldly teased covering his eyes.

“Fine~” Sunny gave up.

The Hwang sisters’ thoughts: Interesting. I’ve never seen Sunny and Taeyeon act like this before.

“Oh, so what is it that you need?” Tiffany smiled at Jesse.

“I’m here to speak with Sooyoung while Sunny’s here to see Taeyeon, but as I can see she’s not here so I’ll be leaving.” Jesse turned around about to leave when Seohyun spoke.

“Um, Jesse-o-o-op-oppa?” Seohyun slyly asked shocking the 3 people that know her very well. “Yes, Seobaby?” Jesse sweetly replied with a small smile.

“Oppa! Let’s go have lunch.” Seohyun cutely smiled.

“Sure, where you wanna go, Seobaby?” He kept smiling holding his hand out for hers. Their interaction shocked and surprised the other 3. Jesse and Seohyun’s thoughts while they walked out the room. Why does it feel so natural to call her/him like that? It came out automatically.

Sunyeon’s thoughts: Did Seohyun just call Jesse oppa? And did Jesse just give Seohyun a nickname? Not only that but he also was very blunt with Fany. He usually never bothers with remarks or comebacks. Is he on something?

Tiffany’s thought: Am I feeling jealous? But why? Wait! Did Seohyun just ditch me for some guy she just met? WTH!!!