The End

It's complicated

“Jesse, honey. Can you please stay still?”

“No, yes, no, I mean I’m nervous.” Jesse stated as he watched Tiffany.

“Honey, there’s nothing to be nervous about.” Tiffany walked towards Jesse as he ran around the bed. “Hubby, stop running?!” Tiffany whined and pouted.

“Sorry, just can we put a hold on this til tomorrow?” Jesse asked hiding behind the bed post.

“Honey, we’ve been married for almost a year?! And we have yet to make love?!” Tiffany shouted in frustration glaring at Jesse. “I want kids now. N.O.W. NOW!” Tiffany launched herself over the bed and managed to grab hold of Jesse taking him down.

“Um, Honey. We’re still pretty young why not wait?” Jesse tried to reason.

“No, you are mine. Besides your parents agreed that the sooner we have kids the sooner they can retire and spoil their grandkids.” Tiffany ripped Jesse’s muscle shirt.

“B..but.. I’m not ready?” Jesse sweatdropped.

“Honey, you say that but this here *grinds down* says other ways.” She leans down and pecks his lips. “Tell me the real reason you want to wait, my King.” Tiffany laid her body fully on top of Jesse’s laying her head on his chest.

“Honestly?”

“Yes, I wanna know.”

“I don’t want to share you.”

“What?” Tiffany looked at jesse.

“Don’t get me wrong, I can’t wait to have a family but I want to keep you to myself a lil longer before we focus our time and energy on our kids. I’m not ready to share you just yet. I hope you understand.” They stared into each others eyes.

“I understand. Maybe I could wait another year before having kids.”

“Yeah, you could continue helping my mom in her designing company probably even take over while she and dad take their vacation later this year.”

“*smiles* maybe.”

“I love you, my Queen.” Jesse kissed Tiffany’s forehead.

“I love you too, my King.” *kiss*

 

3 years later

 “Jesse sweetie.”

“Hey mom, dad.” Jesse hugged his parents as he entered his home. “How was your trip?”

“It was great. Your father and I had an amazing time.”

“Yeah, we are loving our retirement.”

“*chuckles* I can see that. This is your 4th trip this year.” Jesse smiled.

“Jesse-oppa!!!” Krystal koala jumped onto her brother.

“Krys!!!” Jesse hugged her back. “What’s going on? Normally you guys come by on the weekends.” Jesse asked as he walked to the living room.

“Surprise!!!” Was screamed from every direction.

“What the?!” Jesse looked around seeing all his friends and family. “What’s going on?” He smiled hugging and greeting everyone.

“No idea, sweetie. Tiffany just called and told us to be here.” His mom stated.

“huh?”

“Is everyone here?!” Tiffany shouted from the front door.

“Yes, honey. Everyone’s here, tho I have no idea why and what for.” Jesse stated walking to meet his wife.

“Good. *kiss* I have great news to share.” Tiffany eye-smiled at Jesse before walking to meet everyone.

“Okay, so what’s the big surprise Tiffany-noona?” Taeyang asked while he rubbed Seohyun’s shoulders.

“Yes, Unnie. When you called us you sounded very happy.” Seohyun smiled.

“I’m 4 months pregnant!!”

“Congrats!!!”

“Yes!! We’re gonna be grandparents!!!”

“I call dips on Godfather!!” “I call Godmother!!” “No, I’m for sure the godfather.” “No! I will!!”

“Everyone calm down.” Tiffany shouted. “There will be enough for each of you to be the godparents.”

That is what caught Jesse’s and everyone’s attention.

“What?” Jesse asked dumbly still in shock that Tiffany’s 4 months. 

“I’m having 9.” She eye-smiled.

“We know Fany.”Taeyeon stated.

“You’ve always wanted a big family.” Sooyoung smiled.

“No, that’s not it. I’m actually having  9 babies.”

“N…ni.nine?!”

“Yes, it’s called nonuplets.” Tiffany eye-smiled. *THUMP* “J-Je-Jesse?”

Everyone looked to the floor where Jesse laid out cold.

“Um, well um.” Yuri stuttered. “C-congratulations.”

 

Couple months later

“Jesse!! I ing hate you!!!” Tiffany shouted holding Jesse’s hand as she laid on the hospital bed. “If you hadn’t got me pregnant, I won’t be in this mess!” She glared at him.

“B-but my queen you wanted 9 kids.” Jesse tried to remind her. Wincing every single time she squeezed his hand.

“Shut Up!! I wanted them one at a time or two not at once!!!” Ugh!!! *breathing exercise* I’m chopping your if I survive this.”

“Tiffany, I already got operated like you asked. There’s no need for chopping it off.” Jesse tried to calm her down.

“No!! I’ll decide what is needed. UGH!!!! AGH!!!” Tiffany yelled as the pain increase. “I hate you!! AHH!!!!”

“AGH!!!! My hand!!” Jesse hissed in pain.

“Mrs. Jung the doctors are ready for you.”

“ing finally!!!!” Tiffany shouted in pained.

 

(4 girls and 5 boys, oldest to youngest; Ji-min, Mark, JIU, JungKook, SuA, Yuta, Jackson, Irene, Yeri)

“Hey Jesse how’s Tiffany doing?” Sunny asked while playing with Jackson.

“She’s good, she’s finally off bed rest.” Jesse replied handing milk bottles to Sooyoung, Yuri, Sunny, Taeyang, Seohyun, Taeyeon, Yoona, Krystal and his mom.

“That poor girl. You put her thru so much pain.” Mama Jung stated while feeding Irene.

"It was worth it Mom." Tiffany walked into the room. "I have a big Family now; a loving Husband who does just about anything I ask him. And 9 beautiful children." Tiffany kissed Jesse On the lips. "I love you, my King."

"I Love you, my Queen."