Chapter 14

It's complicated

“Tiffany?”

“Huh? Oh, Taeyang.” Tiffany smiled seeing him. “How you been? I haven’t really had a chance to talk with you since I went back to school.”

“I’ve been good, actually more than good.” He eye-smiled.

“Oh~~ you look really happy did something happen?”

“Yeah~~ I’m in love with the most beautiful incredible woman.” He blushed looking at his feet.

“Really?! Do I know her?” Tiffany smirked.

“Um, yeah. You know.” He blushed rubbing his neck. “Actually, it’s Seohyun.” He slyly smiled at Tiffany.

“*blank stare* As in MY Seohyun baby?”

“*startled* y-ye-yes. Your sister. I hope I didn’t dr…” Taeyang was frighten at Tiffany’s look.

“It’s okay. I’m just happy Seohyun find a nice respectful man.” Tiffany smiled bring him into a hug.

“Really?” He’s shell shocked.

“Yes. I want at least 4 nieces/ nephews.” She beamed.

*chokes* “Fo-four ni-nieces/n-n- nephews.” Taeyang blushed hard red. “U-um, I-i-I’ll see what Seohyun thinks about that. No promise tho since we haven’t even talked about marriage yet. I think that’ll have to wait til she graduates but I’ll ask her what she thinks about.”

“Think about what?” Seohyun entered the living room.

“Seohyun?!” Taeyang was startled.

“Just letting Taeyang know I want 4 nieces/ nephews from you guys.”

“Unnie?!” Seohyun shouted blushing heavily. “Don’t scare him off.” She hit her unnie’s arm. “I still have 2 years of college left before that.”

Taeyang just looked startled at the sisters. “I see you guys are already talking babies.” A chuckle came from their left.

“JJ!” Taeyang greeted happily. “Please save me.” Taeyang hide behind Jesse looking at his girlfriend with pleading eyes.

“Relax, I’m pretty sure they’re joking.” Jesse laughed patting Taeyang’s head.

“oh, we’re not. And I want at least 5 kids.” Tiffany stared pointedly at Jesse.

“*sweatdrop* Why you looking at me like that? What’s that look for?”

“What you talking about? I’m not giving you a look. Seobaby, was I giving Jesse a look?”

“No, Unnie. I think Jesse-oppa needs more rest.”

“No, I’m with JJ. You gave him a look.”

“Taeyang?”

“Yes my beautiful Angel?”

“What you think about having 9 kids? We could start once we’re married.” Seohyun held his hand giving it a slight squeeze.

“um, I’m good with 4. 4 is a good solid number. *sweats* Yeah, 4 is good. *smiles* I’m ready whenever you’re ready. Hopefully after you graduate.” Taeyang kissed Seohyun’s hand. “You’re on your own JJ.”

 

“Traitor.” Jesse whispered but was happy for his best friend and Seobaby.

“So.”

“uh…um.. I have something to show you?” Jesse nervously smiled.

“Are you asking me or telling me?”

“I mean I finished my pieces and I wanna show them to you.”

“Really?!” Tiffany exclaimed. “I’m excited to see them.”

“Okay, good um just remember I haven’t done art in a long time.” Jesse rubbed his neck nervously.

“I’m sure they can’t be that ugly.”

 

…..

“These are yours?” Tiffany asked looking at the drawings.

Image result for totoro drawing

totoro_by_akreon-d4iwtc4.jpg

Related image

“Yeah, it took me a bit longer since I haven’t done anything this big in a while.” Jesse stated watching Tiffany stare at his art. “Are they good?”

“What? Oh no no. They’re beautiful Jesse.” Tiffany stated smiling at him then went back to staring at one specific drawing.

“Um, Tiffany? Tiffany?” Jesse asked seeing how Tiffany eyes had glazed over while she smiled touching the drawing. “Tiffany?” He placed his hand on her arm. “Tiffany?”
“It’s you. There’s no doubt, it’s you.” She whispered tearing eyed.

“Hey? What’s wrong?” Jesse held her face looking concerning at her. “You can talk to me.”

Tiffany looked into Jesse’s eyes, actually looked into them. “Jesse-oppa?”

“Huh? Oppa?” Jesse smiled likely how it made him feel.

“Did you ever live in the states?”

“um, *frowns* why the question?”

“Just answer it, jesse-oppa.”

“Um, yeah when I was little I used to live in California but moved after my baby sister Krystal was born. Why you ask?” He looked confused.

“It’s you. It’s really you.” Tiffany cried. “Jesse-oppa~ My King <3” Tiffany jumped onto Jesse koala hugging him.

“Huh? What’s going on?” Jesse was shocked but he was enjoying how Tiffany was clinging to him.

“Jesse-oppa~” Tiffany eye-smiled looking at him. That’s when it hit him, the eye-smiling girl, the little girls, the little girl, his queen. *SLAP* Oh, the slap too.

“Ouch! What was that for?!” He rubbed his face.

“That’s for leaving me and not finding me sooner.” She huffed slapping him again then looking away from Jesse’s hurt puppy look.

“*chuckles* You’re still the same.” Jesse smiled walking towards Tiffany, slowly wrapping his arms around her in a back hug. “So you’re my Queen *smiles* My Queen. My fiancé.” Jesse whispers into her ear. “I never stopped looking for you, you know.”

“I’m keeping your drawings.”

“of course you are. Whatever you want.” He smiled placing a kiss onto her temple.

“And I was serious.” Tiffany turn around in his arms to face him checking both his cheeks. “I’m sorry now you look all puffy.”

“Hm?” *smiles*

“About having kids. I want 9.”

“*chokes* ni-nin-nine?! What happened to 5?!” Jesse looked frighten.

“*eye-smile* I want a big family.”

“Oh dear.” Jesse was sweating pulling away from her.

“yup~ You can’t back down. *giggles* Can’t wait for our honeymoon.”

“Honeymoon? What? What’s gonna happen on the honeymoon? I haven’t even proposed?!”

“You don’t have to. Remember you proposed when we were kids and we’ve been engaged ever since.” Tiffany pecks his puffy cheek before going to her room. “I’m calling your mom to inform her.” She shouted.

It takes a couple second for Jesse’s brain to catch up. O.O “S***.” He runs out the door to Tiffany’s room but it’s too late. She has a s***eating grin.

“Mama Jung said she’ll be here by the end of the week to help plan the wedding.”

“What?! This week?”

“Yes. Also Papa Jung said that it was about time you found me. He mentions something about almost marrying you off to Taylor.”

*blinks* “okay, *blinks* We’re getting married.”

“Yes, and we’re gonna have 9 kids.”

“Can we not have kids.” Tiffany glared at him. Uh-ho hellfany, haven’t seen her in years. Saying something smart. “I meant that we should hold off on having them all at once, you know.” She kept her glare on him. “Um, *sweating* you know have one or two first then wait a year or some to have the others.”