Chapter 10

It's complicated

A/N: As promsied. Double chapter update

 

 

“What?! Oh my gosh. Are you okay?”

“…”

“Okay, I’ll be right there.”

“Tiffany, what’s wrong?” Hara came into the living room carrying Jay.

“It’s Seohyun. She’s in the Hospital.”

“Oh my god. Let’s go.” Hara grabbed her keys and Jay backpack.

 

Hospital

“Do you think he’ll be okay?” Sooyoung asked pacing about.

“what if he dies?” Seohyun bit her lip crying looking at the ER room.

“Seohyun, don’t worry Jesse will be okay.” Yoona said bring Seohyun into a hug. “Don’t worry my angel. I’ll be here with you.” He kissed her head while she calmed down.

“How can you be sure?!” Sooyoung glared at Yoona.

“Hey, Sooyoung relax. I’m sure Jesse-hyung will be fine.” Yuri rubbed Sooyoung’s arms.

“No, you don’t know that for sure.” She cried looking into his eyes, Yuri brings her into a hug placing her head in his neck.

“Jesse-oppa is strong. Don’t worry.” Taeyeon said patting Sunny’s head.

“Jesse, Jesse has to be okay.” Sunny mumbled hugging his knees.

 

“seohyun!!!” The yelled startled everyone. “Seohyun baby! Oh my god, are you okay? What happened?” Tiffany shouted pulling Seohyun away from Yoona to check her for injuries.

“Tiffany-unnie. I’m okay.”

“Thank god. My baby’s safe.” Tiffany hugged her sister. “I was so scared when Taeyang called me.”

"I'm okay Unnie. The one that's hurt is Jesse-oppa." Seohyun stated looking at the ER double doors.

“Jesse? As in Jesse-oppa?” Hara asked walking in with Jay.

“Hara-unnie?! *hugs* What are you doing here?” Seohyun asked shocked but happy to see Hara and her son.

“Doesn’t mattered. What happened? Why are all you here?” Hara asked looking at everyone.

“Hello, Im Yuri kwon and what happen was..” Yuri explains what happened from his point of you and Teayeon explains theirs.

“Wow~~ This is way better than TV.” Jay awed smiling excitedly. “Mama! When can I might Jesse?!” Jay asked jumping up and down.

"Not now sweetie."

“That’s terrible. I’m glad Jesse was there to protect you.” Tiffany said hugging Seohyun and kissing her head. “I hope he gets out of surgery okay,”

“Yeah, and thank god you are all safe.”

“Yeah, when Taeyang had called me, I had thought Siwon had gotten to you and killed you.” Tiffany tear up holding Seohyun’s face.

 

“Taeyang? Yah!! *spins Seohyun around* Are you cheating on me?” Yoona exclaimed.

*shocked* “What?!” Seohyun stared at Yoona.

"Excuse me?!" Tiffany grabbed Yoona by the collar. “Seohyun? You're Seohyun's mystery Boyfriend? You were cheating on me with my Seohyun? *slap* My baby?! *slap* My baby sister!?*punch* You Bastard! *kick*” Tiffany pushed Yoona. Seohyun stood there heartbroken looking at Yoona.

“Is that true? You were dating the both of us?” Seohyun eyes watered.

“Yah! Don’t act like you really liked me.” Yoona shouted pushing Tiffany away turning to look at Seohyun.“My angel, it’s true I was dating the both of you but. I only love you.” Yoona walked towards Seohyun.

“Oh no you don’t. Stay away from my baby.” Tiffany pushed Yoona.

“Hey, you were using me anyways. The only reason you were with me was for my money.” He yelled looking at a shocked Tiffany. “If I hadn’t lied to you about who I was, you would have played with Yuri. And there was no way I’d let my brother be manipulated by a like you. Yuri is too kind and willing to help. He would have been an easy victim for you.” Yoona hissed. *slap* “Yu-Yuri-hyung. W-wh-why?”

“Yoona, that’s enough. I think it’s best if you leave, we’ll talk at home.” Yuri coldly stated glaring at Yoona.

“I-I’m..” Yoona looked at Seohyun who looked away then back to an angry Yuri. “I’m sorry.” He left.

*clapping* “Nice~~” Everyone looks at Hara. “Um, Hey I’m Park Hara and this is my son Park Jay. Unfortunately, he loves dramas.

“Better than TV mama.” Jay smiles up at his mama before looking behind her towards the entrance.  “Appa?” He whispered surprised.

Image result for kpop lil superman return

 

 

 

“Where’s Oppa?! Where’s my Oppa?!” Krystal shouted grabbing a random Doctor.

“I-i-I don’t know.” She threw him aside and marched towards the group.

“Krystal, calm down.” Yun-ho and Seo-joon running after her like madmen while Boa and Taeyang walked.

“Calm down? My oppa is in the hospital.” Krystal glared at Yunho.

“Omo. She has grandma’s stare.” Yun-ho cowarded.

“You’re grandma was scary.” Seo-joon said hiding behind Yun-ho.

“You boys stay here. I don’t want my baby getting hurt.” Boa pecked Yun-ho before going after Krytsal.

 

 

“Ksyrtal, relax. Jesse will be okay. Don’t worry.” Boa hugged Krystal.

“Boa is correct. JJ will be fine. He’s always been a fighter.” Taeyang smiled patting Krystal head.

“Unnie!! Oppas!! Krystal!!” Sooyoung ran to them.

“How’s he?”

“The doctor said he has to operate in order to get the bullets out.” Yuri stated.

 

“Appa?” Came a soft whisper. “Appa!!! Appa!!!” Jay slipped away from Hara before running towards the entrance where Yun-ho and Seo-joon were resting.