Chapter 12

It's complicated

“Taeyang, please don’t call or tell anyone.” Tiffany stated once the police had taken Siwon.

“But Tiffany, they need to know what happened. JJ almost died.” Taeyang frowned looking at her.

“Taeyang, please. I beg you. If something happens to him I’ll take full responsibility.”

“Why?”

“I just need to make sure he’s safe.” Tiffany said walking to Jesse’s room.

“No, that’s not it. Why the change of heart? I heard from Seohyun that you hated him. Why the change?”

“I…I don’t know. It’s just seeing him like that, just laying in a hospital bed connected to machines. Not seeing him around school and us just makes…. *sighs* I don’t know.”

Taeyang touched Tiffany’s arm. “Okay, I see how much this has affected you, so I’ll see if I can get them to allow you to stay with him.”

“Thank you.”

“No problem. Just take good care of him.” Taeyang eye-smile.

 

/////////

3 weeks later

“Jesse, are you awake?” *poke* *poke*

“No, I’m sleeping.” A sleepy voice replied.

“Jesse, come on we have to get you changed and ready. Don’t you wanna go home?”

“Tiffany, I’m awake.”

“Okay, I’ll leave your clothes here.”

 

“Okay, I have Taeyang waiting in the car to drive us home.” Krystal stated once she saw Jesse. “I missed you oppa.”

“I missed you to baby girl.”

“Okay well I’ll see you at school then.” Tiffany smile.

“What happened to you being my nurse?” Jesse smirked at Tiffany.

“Yah! Wipe that smirk off your face if you know what’s good for you.” Tiffany pinch Jesse’s cheeks.

“Okay okay, leave my cheeks alone. Ow woman.”

“That’s what you get.” Tiffany sticks her tongue out at Jesse.

“*chuckles* Anyways, I was being serious about you being my nurse.”

“Oppa, you can just hire a nurse.” Krystal stated walking to the exit while Tiffany pushed his wheelchair.

“I know, that why I’m hiring Tiffany.”

“Jesse, I’m not a nurse.”

“So, you took really good care of me til I woke up and after. You did a way better job than the actual nurses.” Jesse sent icy glares to a station of nurses.

“That’s cuz you risked your life for my baby and Queens. It’s the least I could do.”

“It’s part of the job. But really if it wasn’t for you I would have been dead.” Jesse looked up at Tiffany. “Not only that but you also protected my, you know what.” Jesse whispered the last part while blushing red.

“You know you’re really cute when you blush.” Tiffany teased.

 “Yah!! I’m not cute, I’m manly.”

“Whatever you say.”

“Oppa I’m with Tiffany-unnie, you’re cute when you blush.”

Jesse pouts. “2 against one, not fair.”The girls laugh. “Tiffany, you and Seohyun could move into the house with Krystal and me. I’ll pay you a good wage to be my nurse.”

“Jesse, I don’t think…”

“Tiffany-unnie Oppa is not gonna let this go. It’s best just to accept, trust me. He’s like a dog with a bone.”

“*groans* Fine, I’ll be your nurse, you’re lucky I need the money.”

“I know. *big grin* Seobaby told me everything.”

“Everything?” Tiffany stopped to looked at Jesse.

“Everything, she told me about your parents, Siwon being your older step-brother and how you have always taken care of her.”

“oh.” Tiffany helped Jesse into the car.

“Hey, don’t worry. You girls can move in whenever you want. My home will always be open for you and Seobaby.” Jesse smiled caressing Tiffany’s face. “Besides, you’re excused from school for a couple weeks.”

“um, yeah. Thank you.” Tiffany blushed stepping away from Jesse.

 

…………

 3 weeks later

“Unnie, I’ll be heading out now.”

“Okay, Seobaby. Be careful.”

“I will, Taeyang’s gonna drop me off. You come back today, right?”

“okay, yes I’ll see you at school.”

“Did Seobaby leave already?”

“Jesse?! You’re not supposed to be walking around.” Tiffany scold Jesse as he flinched. “Aigoo, what am I goona do with you. Come on let’s get you back in bed.”

“But I’m bored of being on bed rest.” Jesse whined like a kid stomping his feet. “Oh~~ owowow.” He held his side bending forward.

“See, your injuries aren’t fully healed yet.” Tiffany helped Jesse to his bedroom.

“At least give something to entertain myself with since you’ll be going back to school.” Jesse pouted crossing his arms.

“You have work.”

“Work is not fun. Besides Seo-joon-hyung and Hara are taking care of my clubs.”

“Okay you big baby~, what do you want? I’ll go get it for you.”

“I wanna paint.” Jesse smiled.

“Paint? Like paint a picture?”

“Yes.”

“I didn’t know you were artistic.”

“Not a lot of people know. I used to draw and paint a lot when I was a kid.”

“Oh~ I used to have a boyfriend when I was a kid that loved drawing and painting. He used to gift me this beautiful pieces of art.” Tiffany smiled.

“He’s sounds like a great guy.”

“He is.” Tiffany eye-smiled at Jesse.

“Okay, so you’ll get me my paints?” Jesse smiled.

“No. That involves you moving around. Choose something else.”

“Damn it. Okay, how about drawing?”

“Drawing is safe, you don’t need to move around too much.”

“Okay, I’ll need a large sketch book, art pencils and color pens.” Jesse smiled.

“Okay. I’ll go get them now and bring to you before I leave for school.”

“Okay. Thanks Tiff.”

 

 

“Okay, now that Tiffany is got me my art supplies what should I draw for her?” Jesse looked around but couldn’t think of anything. “Maybe, if i…”

 

Flashback

 “Oppa!” “Yes, my Queen?” “You’ve found me.” The little girl eye-smiled at Jesse. “Of course I found you.”The little girl hugs Jesse and pecks his cheek. “Oppa~~” “Yes?” Jesse smiled playing with her hands. “Oppa, draw me totoro. I love Totoro.” She eye-smile. “Anything for you.”

 

Jesse shake his head and frowns. “Ever since the hospital I’ve been having flashbacks and dreams about her. Am I ever going to find you?” *sigh* Jesse up to stretch and walks to Tiffany’s room. “I wonder If she’s home.” He knocked on her door but no answer. “She must be at school now.”