Chapter 13

It's complicated

SM University

 

“I can’t believe this!!” Yuri yelled coming into the 4 Kings room.

“What is it?” Sunny asked staring out a window where Seohyun was reading.

“The school newspaper!! They’re getting out of hand with these rumors!!! That’s what!!” Yuri angrily shouted throwing the newspaper on the ground and jumping on it.

“Yuri, calm down. What did they do now?” Sunny asked picking up the newspaper.

“You’ll see.”

“Oh. I mean… HOLY !!! You’ve got to be kidding me.” Sunny paled reading over the front paper. “How dare they?!”

“Boys, what’s wrong? I heard you guys all the way down the hall.” Sooyoung walked in with Taeyeon.

“This.” Sunny passed them the newspaper.

“OH, she’s not gonna like this.”

“Someone’s getting killed.”

“Huh? Something wrong?” Yoona asked. Everyone looked at Yoona. “What?”

“Bro haven’t you heard anything of what we said” Yuri glared at his brother.

“Um, no. That’s why I asked.” Yoona frowned.

“*sigh* Read” Sooyoung smacked him with the rolled newspaper.

“I’m not a dog.” Yoona glared at her yanking it from her.

 

“What the hell is this!!!” Yoona yelled.

*door opens and shuts*

“Um, what’s going on?”

“Tiffany!!” “You’re back!!”

“Whoa!! Everyone whats going on?” Tiffany laughed looking at everyone.

“Um, you might wanna read this. By the way how is Jesse-hyung?” Yoona handed Tiffany the newspaper.

“Hyung?!” Sunny grabbed Yoona and put his forehead against his. “Are you feeling well? You don’t seem to have a fever?”

“Yoong, you have yet to be blessed to call Jesse-hyung, Jesse-hyung.” Yuri stated glaring at him.

“Im sorry hyung. I’ll wait for his approval to do so.” Yoona bowed to Yuri and Sunny.

“Um, whats going on with Yoona?” “He’s been acting weird for a few days now.” “I don’t know.”

“I had sent him with our father for a couple weeks while Jesse was in the hospital. He actually got back yesterday.” Yuri explained.

“oh okay.” Tiffany looked at Yoona and noticed a major difference in him. Their father must of disciple him. “Anyway what were you guys shouting about?” She asked looking around.

“Read the paper.”

 

Who’s your Queen?

Tiffany!!!!

Your ideal match is none other than 4QUEEN’s fany fany Tiffany. You probably like those sassy American girls. Tiffany is the perfect choice for those that like someone that's cute and will fully fulfill the "girlfriend" criteria with constant pouting. Once she pouts, you just give in, sometimes without even knowing! She knows how to cheer anyone up and has such a heart-warming personality but beware she's extremely possessive. Once you’re hers, she won't be letting go any time soon!

 

Beware!! He’s Taken

Jesse!!

Ladies!! Ladies!! Ladies!! Breaking News!!The ICE KING the 1st King, the top dog of our school, THE MAN. He sends chills down your spine, makes both men and women wet themselves with one look. He’s the perfect gentlemen, the protective boyfriend, the ideal absolute perfect guy. He’s kind, super down to earth, a lover. But beware don’t let his handsome face fool you guys!! He’s a beast in the ring and streets, I don’t know about the sheets. We’ll just have to ask 1st Queen Tiffany about that. It’s official our Eye-smiling Queen and ICE KING are in a relationship!!

 

*blank look* “Yuri go to the newspaper club and handle this. Take Yoona with you. I want you 2 to go all out on them.”

“Really?” YoonYul exclaimed.

“Yes, Prank them all you want. Just make sure they correct this. Jesse and I are not in a relationship.”

“Yes, Sir!!” Tiffany glares. “We mean, Yes Ma’am!”

 

“Tiffany, is scary.” Sunny whispered hugging Taeyeon.

“I know baby, I know.”

 

 

//////////////////

 

Finally after so much time I'm almost done. Just another chapter or so.

thank you for the comments and subcriptions.