Chapter 6

It's complicated

A/N:    After nearly a year. I've finally been able to write!!! I'm sorry for the wait. I hope to be able to write more.

 

 

“Hey, is there any news?” Taeyeon asked as she walked into the 4Kings room.

“Nope, none at all.” Sunny answered as he hugged Taeyeon.

“I miss him.” Sooyoung said eating some of Yuri’s food.

“yah!! That’s my food!!” Yuri glared at Sooyoung.

“Huh? Oh I’m sorry. I wasn’t paying attention to whose food it was.” She said in a sad tone while handing the food back.

She’s kinda cute. “Um, it’s okay you can have it.” Yuri tried to give it back to her.

“No, I’m not that hungry to be honest.” She got up and walked out the room.

“Soo…” Taeyeon was about to call the tall girl but was stopped.

“Don’t worry, I’ll go after her.” Yuri ran out to accompany Sooyoung.

“Where the hell is that playboy?!” A loud voice boomed into the room.

“Yoona’s out on another date.” Sunny stated not even bothering to look at the owner of the voice.

“What?! Not him!! Yoona’s not a playboy!!! I mean that Ice King!! Wait, what do you mean on   another date?” Tiffany grabbed Sunny by his collar giving him death glares. “Yoona’s cheating on me?!”

“Omg!! She’s scary!!! ><;; Taengoo~~~ Save me~~~” Sunny’s sweating bullets seeing Tiffany’s dark side.

“Tiffany!!! Leave my bunny alone!” Taeyeon stated releasing Tiffany’s grip.

“Taengoo~~” Sunny cried into his girlfriend’s chest. “Hm~~ soft~~ Taengoo<3” He cuddled into her chest.

“Yah!! Byun!” >///< Taeyeon quickly covered her chest and slapped Sunny’s arm.

“What?” Sunny cutely smiled at Taeyeon, who smiled and kissed Sunny.

“Yah!!” Tiffany screamed but the 2 love birds are busy kissing.

“Unnie, is he here?” Seohyun entered the room.

“Sorry, sweetie but he’s not here.”

“Oh.” Seohyun looked down disappointed. “I’ll be going Unnie, it’s almost time for class.” Seohyun was about to walked off.

“Um, Seohyun sweetie…” Tiffany’s phone suddenly beep. She quickly looked and saw it was a text message.

“Who is it?” Seohyun asked hopefully. “Is it oppa?”

 

“Sunny, take care of my baby Seohyun.” Tiffany stated walking towards the door.

“What? Why?” Sunny asked confused.

“I’ll be absent of a couple of days so I need you to watch over her while I’m gone. And what I mean by that is I’m having all our stuff sent to your house. Bye.” Tiffany left.

“What?! Yah!!!” Sunny yelled but she was gone. “What she mean by spending all your stuff?”

 

“Seohyun, is there something wrong?” Taeyeon asked patting Seohyun’s back.

“I don’t know. *sigh* I hope Jesse-oppa come back soon. I miss him.” Seohyun looking off into space.

“You think she found out Yoona’s been cheating on her? Or she’s pregnant?” Taeyeon asked.

“She can’t be pregnant since she’s still a . She’s saving herself for her husband.” Seohyun stated absentmindedly.

“She’s married?” Both danshin shouted shocked.

“Well, yes and no.” Seo replied not really paying attention to what’s going on. “I wonder when oppa comes for her will she jump into his arms or beat him with a stick?”

“huh?” Danshin looked confused.

“Well the thing is she’s engaged with someone she loves but they haven’t seen each other in over 14 years.” Seo said remembering their childhood.

“What?!” Sunny shouted.

“Well that’s surprising. Who’s the guy?” Taeyeon asked.

“Why?” Seohyun asked.

“Well with the guy’s name maybe we will be able to track him down and have them meet.” Taeyeon explained.

“Oh!! That’s great!” Seohyun smiled.

“Ok, so what’s the name?” Sunny asked.

“Um, actually we just know he’s named Jesse.”

“Jesse? Like our jesse?” Sunny asked.

“I dunno. We just called him Jesse-oppa.”

“Bunny, there are many guy named Jesse even girls named Jesse, well Jessica but nicknamed Jessi.”

“No, Taeyeon. Unnie’s Jesse is male. 100%.”

“How are you sure? Maybe the parents dressed her up as a boy.” Taeyeon asked.

“No, I’m sure.” Seohyun stated with a nod.

“I’m just asking cos I thought Sunny was actually a girl up until middle school.” Taeyeon stated.

“What? How?” Seohyun frowned.

“Yah!!!” Sunny’s red. “You promised never to bring that up!!!”

“His parents used to dress him up in girl’s clothes cos he looked so cute in them.” Taeyeon smiled at the memory. “He really did make a cute girl. *smiles*”

“O.O; Sunny, I never knew this.” Seohyun looked at Sunny. “I bet you, you enjoyed it. *smirks*”

*jaw dropped* “What?! NO!!! I was FORCED into wearing that. I WAS FORCED INTO WEARING GIRL CLOTHES!!! I was FORCED!!!!! FORCED!!!! I tell ya!!!” Sunny shouted as the 2 girl giggled.

“What? Girl clothes?” “Forced?” Yuri and Sooyoung came back.

“Wowowo~~ Bro, did I hear right?” Yuri asked looking at Sunny.

“No.” Sunny flatly answered.

“Yah!! Midget. I heard something about wearing girl clothes.” Sooyoung crossed her arms.

“Oh!! That was um…” Sunny quickly covered Taeyeon’s and Seohyun’s mouths while thinking of a lie.

“Oh~~ We were talking about forcing Yoona into women’s clothes. You know he’s pretty like a girl.”

“Yoona?” Yuri and Sooyoung looked at each other. “You know, I’ve always wanted to torture your lil brother.” Sooyoung smiled wickedly. “No offense but he deceives a beating and more for being such a jerk. I have many words to describe your brother but I’ll just stick to jerk for now.”

“I’m with ya. How about we have some fun at my lil brother’s expense?” Yuri smirked.

“kekeke~~” Both laughed. “We’ll see you 3 later~~” Yuri and Sooyoung left talking about their plan.

“Sunny, I think that you’ve just awaken the darkness within those two.” Taeyeon stated.  

“On the bright side. *smiles cutely* We’ll see Yoona dressed as a woman.” Both Sunny and Taeyeon stare at Seohyun.

“Actually, that’s not a bad idea.”

“I bet you many guys will start hitting on him.” Seo smiled.

“I bet ya the girls will be all jelly.”

“I have feeling he’ll get taken away.” Sunny frowned.

“Huh? What you mean.”

“Let’s just say a pretty boy dressed as a girl just awakens something in some people.” Sunny said walking out.

“Huh?”

 

Tiffany’s POV 

Why the hell did he call? What does he want? What is he planning? *sigh* I had thought that I would never have to see him again.

*beep* *beep*

“Hello?”

“Good afternoon, Mrs. Kang.”

“Who is calling?” I asked. Mrs. Kang? Where have I heard that name? Wait!! Aren’t I using it for something?

“Oh my~ I apologize. This is Kris from Lay’s real-estate. I’m calling about the late payments on the apartment.”

“What?”

“Due to the fact that you have not paid any rent for the past 3 months, you are no longer allowed entrance to the apartment nor the building. I suggest you have all your belongings out, you have until 4 to do so. *Hangs up*”

“Yah!!! Damn it.” Agh!!! How could I have forgotten! Today’s the lock out day. Damn, I better get the stuff out of there fast. *looks at watch* *sweat dropped* I only have 20 minutes. *sigh* Maybe I should call someone but who?

… (20 minutes later)

Okay, now that I’m done moving, it’s time to go pay a visit to the Devil.

I walked into a club where I was led to the vip room.

“Stephanie, glad you made it.” Ugh! He’s so irrigating!!  

“What do you want?” I growled getting straight to business.

“Stephanie, is that any way to treat your brother?” He said with a disgusting smirk.

“You’re not my brother! I could never be blood related to something so evil like you!!!” I hissed glaring at him. How dare he!!! After what he did to my father and his mother?!!! For god sake!! He murdered his own mother!!!! She might have not been my real mom but she was the only person that understood me after my mother’s death and accepted that she could never take my mom’s place. She was a loving mother, she didn’t deceive what happened to her nor did my father deceive it.

“Oh, come on~ you can’t still be upset over that.”

“Upset? I’m not upset!! I hate you!!! You’re the whole reason…”

“Listen, I’m not here to dwell on the past. Just forget about it. I did.” He smiled.

“*scoff* I can’t believe you.” You’re one sick bastard!!!

“Look, I’m here to help you and our baby sis out.” He stated looking me up and down.

“Help?! We don’t need your help!!” I shouted at him.

“Oh come on sweetie~~” He walks to me and caresses my cheek. “We both know you need the money. And badly~~” He leans in. “Just think of it this way. We’d be making the family whole again. *smirks* You as the mom, Seohyun as the kid and me as the dad. Doesn’t it sound perfect?” He whispered into my ear. AGH!!! Gross!!

“Stop!!” I slap him hard and back away. “We don’t need anything that comes from you! And you’re sick!!! Seohyun and I are just fine without you in our lives!” I shouted.

“Steph, think about it. You don’t have enough money to pay for both yours and Seohyun’s university expenses or even living expenses. Besides, you seem to be spending more of your boy-toys money on yourself instead of using it for Seohyun’s benefit.”

“How..”

“Sweetie, I’m your older brother and I taught you how to hustle others. You hardly think about others.” He comes closer and hugs me. “I know for a fact that you need money quick and I doubt that your toys are going to willing give you the money you need without wanting something in return.”

“Stop.” I tried to push him away but couldn’t. “We don’t need you!!”

“You’re wrong. You need me. Seohyun needs me. Without my help you’ll both be in the streets within a day. You have no other choice.” His hold tighten on me, I tried my best to push him away but couldn’t. I continued to struggle against him.

“Let me go.” I started to panic his face was closing on mine. “Let me go!!” I cried.

“All you need to do is give yourself fully to me.” He was leaning in for a kiss.

“Please~Let me go~~” I cried.

“Siwon!!!” Someone yelled and pulled Siwon away from me. “What are you doing?!” A guy towered over him.

“J-J-JJ! W-wh-what are you doing here?” Siwon quickly stood up and fix himself. “I..”

“What. Were. You. Doing. To. Her?” JJ growled grabbing a hold of my step-brother’s collar.

“N-no-nothing. Right Steph! I was doing nothing!!” Siwon shouted looking towards me.

“It didn’t look like nothing to me.” JJ hissed pushing Siwon towards the exit. “I suggest you don’t ever show yourself in my nightclub if you know what’s good for you.”

“Ha! Don’t make me laugh. You’re nothing but empty threats!” Siwon pushed JJ.

“Get out.” JJ growled grabbing Siwon by the face and throwing him a few feet towards the exit. “I’m not in the mood to pretend to be a weak loser. So get lost.” JJ signal some bouncers.  

“F-Fine. I’ll be leaving now. But Steph we still haven’t finished our little talk.” With that Siwon left.

*sigh* “He’s such a disgusting jerk. I don’t understand what women see in him. Yeah, he might have a pretty face and charming smile but what else does he have to offer? He has no respect for others, only cares about himself, has no money; unless you count the money the women he dates give him. Wait, now that I think about it he’s the perfect definition of a male or was it gigolo? No, male e suites him better.” JJ talked to himself while going up the stairs.

“Yo, Boss!!”

“Yea?” He stopped and looked at one of the bouncers.

“What about the girl?” The bouncer pointed at me.

“hm~ let her be but keep your eyes on her in case she needs something. And have Taeyang her for the week just to make sure she’s safe. That’s all.” JJ said looking at me. Hey, he kinda looks familiar. I wonder were I’ve seen him.

“Understood.”

“Um, thank you!!” I shouted as he shut his door. Hope he heard me.

 

Sooyoung’s POV

“Hey, Yuri can I ask you something?” I asked him as we sat under a tree eating ice cream.

“Sure.”

“Why do you like Tiffany?”

“Huh? Wh-what do you mean?” He stuttered blushing a lil.

“You don’t need to lie. I know you like her. I’ve seen the way you act around her.”

“oh.” It got quiet.

*sigh* “Listen, I didn’t mean to say or do anything that upset you. It’s just I’m curious as to why you like her.”

“Why?” He asked staring at me.

“Just curious.”

“*sigh* I-I honestly don’t know. Maybe it’s the way she smiles or the way she handles herself. She’s perfect. She’s just perfect. I really love her.” Yuri stated with a dreamy smile.

Okay, is it me or did the stuff he just said make no sense at all. Like are you for real? The way she smiles? The way she handles herself? She’s perfect? Boy~~ if you weren’t my crush I would have slapped the iness out of you. *sigh* I can’t believe my crush is in love with Tiffany. Why did he have to fall for her?*sad*

“Hey, Soo?”

“huh?”

“Are you okay?” Yuri asked with concern.

“Huh? Yeah, I’m fine just a lil tried. I think it’s best if I go home now.” We stood up.

“Are you sure? Do you want me to drive you home?” He asked touching my cheek.

“No, it’s okay. I’ll have Jesse-oppa drive me. After all we have a dinner date with my parents.” I smiled remembering the dinner date.

“Jesse-hyung? Why is he having dinner with your family?” Yuri frowned looking a lil upset.

“Oh, I told my parents we’re dating and they want to know him better.” I smiled.

“D-dating? You 2 are dating?” He sounded a lil hurt and confused.

“Yes. Well, I’m sorry Yuri but I have to go. See ya Monday.”

 

Yuri’s Pov

Jesse-hyung and Sooyoung are dating? They’re dating. I should happy, right? Hyung finally found a girl he really likes. And Sooyoung is a beautiful, honest and caring young woman. They’re perfect for each other. They always acted like lovers or really close friends. Well now that I know they’re dating that explained it. So I should be happy. Nothing will change other than I now know they’re a couple. So I’m happy. I AM Happy. But why do I feel this nagging feeling? Do I possibly like hyung more than a friend? Am I possibly gay? Well, hyung is quiet devilishly  handsome. I wouldn’t mind laying his arm and cuddling up to him. Shoot it wouldn’t be to first time I wake up snuggling up to him. He’s like a human size cat, soft, cozy and smells super tasty~~ Wait!! What am I thinking!! Hyung’s straight!! I’m STRAIGHT!!

 

*beep* *beep*

“Hello?”

“Hyung!! I need your help!!” Oh great~ It’s my baby brother. Wonder what’s up his this time.

“*sigh* What did you do this time Yoong?” Oh great~ I wonder how much it going to cost me this time.

“Nothing!!! I swear, this time it wasn’t me.”

“Then what is it?”

“I need you to bail me out. I’m being held arrested.”

“*sigh* I’ll be there soon.”  Great. Just Great. How the hell am I going to explain this to Jesse-hyung.