Chapter 9

It's complicated

A/N: Hey everyone. I'm sorry for the long wait. Thanks you for your comments and subscriptions. Also thank you to those that have upvoted my works.

Here's another double chapter. Please let me know what you think. 

 

 

 

Yoona’s POV

Can’t believe Yuri left me here for 2 weeks?! I’m his brother and he left me alone. *scoffs* I should have know he’d side with Jesse over his own baby brother. But then again Yul’s always protected me from my messes and our father. I haven’t exactly been a good brother to him. *sighs* Maybe Jesse was right, leaving me here was for the best. I’ve been thru hell here. Their program is no joke, going thru rooms of dead bodies and watching horrific car crashes.

 

“Kwon Yoona.” The Judge stated looking at me. *gulp*

“Y-yes, your honor.”

“Your time has been served, you are free to go get your belongings and return home. Hope this was a lesson learn young man.” The judge stated staring at my soul.

“Yes!! Sir, I’ve learned my lesson. I will never drive under any kind of influence.” I nodded.

“Good, case on Kwon Yoona is closed. Processed with the next case.”

 

*sigh* I’m glad I’m free but that whole experience gave me a new prospective. I shouldn’t take what I have for granted. I’ve been a really horrible person and worst to Jesse. Enough tho I have always been an to him he would always help Yul protect me. I really owe a lot to him *shameful* I hope it’s not too late for me.

“Okay. Starting Today I’m a new man. No more cheating, playboy, and horrible baby brother. I’m Kwon Yoona, the baby brother to the handsome wonderful charming caring Kwon Yuri.” I shouted smiling.

 

“Omo, is that guy on something?”

“Why is that guy shouting?”

“Did he escape the hospital?”

 

“Okay, now I have to go school. Hm~~ you know what? it’s a nice day today. I should probably take a detour.”

………

(Why, why, doraseo tto neon

Why, why, kkumman gadeukhae )

 

“Huh? That sounds like Taeyeon’s ringtone for Sunny.” Yoona looked around searching where the sound came from. “Hm? That’s strange I swear I heard it coming from the courtyard.” Yoona walks closer to the entrance to the courtyard.

 

“Yah!! You think you could hide from me~~” A male voice hissed angrily.

“Agh~~  Let me go~~” A female voice cried in pain.

“Shut It!! AH! AH! Don’t move.” He coldly stated.

 

“Huh? That was Seohyu!” Yoona ran into the courtyard to find some rough looking guy manhandling his girlfriend.

1511221250321487-600x400.jpg

“Don’t move or Seohyun here gets cut.” He glared at the 2 girls holding his knife up.

“Get your hands off my girl!!” Yoona shouted tackling Siwon away from Seohyun and the girls. Quickly tossing the knife away and rain hell on him. “Who the hell said you could touch my angel.” *punch punch* “Yah!! Answer me.” Yoona shouted punch Siwon in the face.

“Get off me.” Siwon struggled against Yoona’s punched. “!”

“Oh Nuts~” Yoona made a pain face before slipping off Siwon. “Yah!! That’s cheating.” Yoona  hissed holding his manhood.

“Oh Shut it.” Siwon said getting up. “Ahaha~ Don’t move.” He stated pulling a gun out. “Now girls, it’s best you behave.” He whistled; 5 men came in from one of the entrances.

 

His men had the girls and Yoona tied up shoving them into his vans and driving away.

 

………

 

“Oh god~~” Sunny paled.

“What’s wrong?” Yuri shake sunny. “Yah!! Midget! What happened to the girls?! *shake* Yah!! Is Sooyoung okay? *slap* Answer me?!” Yuri panic.

“Th-they’re th-e. *shakes head* we need to call Jesse. He’ll know what to do.” Sunny said shaking calling Jesse.

 

………

“Jesse-hyung? Please don’t kill us.” Yuri said grabbing onto anything secure while Jesse drove.

“Yeah, Jesse, slow down a lil.” Sunny said cupping his month whenever Jesse did a wide turn. “Ugh~~ I think I might throw up.”

“Yah!! Not inside the car Sunny. Atleast throw up out the window.” Yuri yelled nearly pissing himself when Jesse ran a red light just as a trailer made a turn. “Oh , I’m die!!”

“Calm down. We’re almost there.” Jesse stated eyes on the road.

 

After 20 minutes of insane driving

 

“Boss.” Several men greeted bowing as he walked to where his men were set up.

“How’s everything?” He asked reach out to grab a handgun and looking over the prints of the building.

“The suspect is unaware of our presence; he hasn’t made any moves towards the hostages. He has 4 men in the rear of the building, 9 men at the front, 13 men on the second floor circling around and 3 men with him in his office on the second floor. He has a clear view to the 4 hostages; who are being held on the ground floor.” Donghae explained pointing to their locations.  

“GD are Seungri and Daesung in position?”

“Yes, Boss. They’re ready when you are.”

“Good.”

 

“Wow, who are all these guys Jesse-hyung?” Yuri asked looking at the men in black uniforms/ suits.

“Yeah, what’s all this Jesse?” Sunny asked looking at the video feed.

“Wait, hyung are you a spy?!” Both exclaimed looking at Jesse.

“Um, sir. Uh are they with you?” Donghae asked looking at the 2 guys weirdly.

*sigh* “Please focus. Our main concern is to rescue the hostages before Siwon does something dangerous.” Jesse sighed before looking at Yuri and Sunny. “I own bodyguard firm.”

 

“Good, now lets start with Onew and key entering thru the back door. TOP, Kibum, Heechul and Leeteuk entering thru the roof. GD keep Seungri and Daesung in their position, have them shot anyone that gets near the hostages. Kangin, Shindong , GD, and Donghae you’ll be coming with me thru the front. The rest will stay here to protect Yuri and Sunny. And in case Siwon escapes the factory Minho and Taemin will keep an eye from the sky. Understood?” Jesse stated fixing his ear piece and gear.

“Yes, sir.”

“Good.*loads up gun* On my signal, okay.”

“yes, sir.”

 

“Is it me or does Jesse-hyung look super y in his gear?” Yuri asked checking out Jesse’s .

“It’s not just you Yul. I feel like I wanna have his babies just from seeing him looking like that.” Sunny tilts head to see Jesse’s .

 

Jesse’s men are just staring at them while an awkward aura. *cough* “Um, it’s not the first time or the first men to think that. The boss just seems to have this aura about him.” Junsu spoke up looking around. “What? It’s the truth.” He stated watching others nod. “Don’t worry. You 2 will be okay, it’ll pass.” He smiled at Yuri and Sunny.

 

I went gay for Jesse-hyung!!

Not again.