Nerdy's BIGGEST Secret

✎ Endlessly Without Limit ║ A Collection of Requested One-Shots║
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]08[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Nerdy's BIGGEST Secret[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Requested by: akared

Story Title: Nerdy's BIGGEST secret

Genre: angst , fluff

Plot: I thought of that I'm the one that is really nerd, being bullied by quennkas, because of their jealousy to see I have one of Hoya's favourite phone strap at my phone. As they didn't know that Hoya is indeed my boyfriend, meanwhile Hoya also didn't know that I've been bullied by them at school. About 5 months separated, Hoya try to surprised me, however, he's the one that surprised about my condition.

Main Characters: Lee Howon/Hoya (Infinite), Lee Minhee (OC), other Infinite members [Saeri (OC), Taeyeon, Tiffany , Seohyun (TTS)]

Pairing: Hoya and Minhee (OC; I choose this name..hehe)

Keywords: a little bit of rough but end with sweet

Additional Requests: it's up to you how it is going to end...but don't make it twist..hehe

 

The bell rang, signaling the end of the period.

“Ah, finally,” I sighed as students began to leave the classroom one by one. “Man, I have a lot of homework to do tonight. I get all of the topics but geez, it’s still a lot of work.”

“Then, do you want to come over for the night?” I heard a voice whisper behind me. I turned around and saw the one face that I would never get tired of seeing.

“Oppa~!” I shot up and gave him a hug, sitting on his lap.

“Haha, Lee Minhee, no need to do it quickly. There’s a lot of Hoya only for you.” He smiled with his infamous canine teeth showing and gave me one of those seductive looking winks.

I slapped his arm lightly and chuckled, “You’re such a jokester. And where did you learn that? From Woohyun oppa?”

“How mean. So I’m not allowed to seduce my own girlfriend?” He purred.

“Aigoo, such a baby.” I chuckled again and pinched his cheeks.

“Ew, PDA!” A shriek came from the door of the room. That’s when the gang came over. “Yah, don’t you guys get embarrassed?” Sungyeol hissed.

“I know right? They’re worse than me and my honeymunchin,” Woohyun slyly smiled.

Sungjong scrunched his nose, “What the hell is that nickname, hyung? I feel sorry for Saeri, going out with a playboy like you.”

“Please, my baby and I are a match made in heaven,” he retorted.

“Well, I think these guys are more of a match,” Dongwoo glanced and pointed at us. That’s when I realized that I was still sitting on Hoya’s lap, looking like I was going to do that with him.

“,” I said under my breath. “This is so embarrassing~!” I was about to stand up when a strong arm grabbed me by the waist and lunged me forward, giving me only an inch away from the lips of Hoya.

“Ah, ah, ah,” he said with a smirk, “where do you think you’re going? Hmm? I’m already comfortable like this.”

“OH MY GOD HYUNG, WHAT THE HECK?!” The rest of Infinite shrieked while Sungjong turned his head away, blushing.

“Y-Yah, Lee Howon,” I stuttered.

“Hmm?” He tucked a loose strand of my hair behind my ear as he waited for my response. But then, I couldn’t think of anything except blush. That’s when another strong arm grasped my left arm and immediately pulled me up, to which I bumped my back to his. I sighed as I already knew who it was. It’s always him that saves me from these situations.

“Thanks,” I heaved a sigh of relief, “L.”

“Anytime,” he replied, in his usual poker face expression.

“Aw, what an interference,” Hoya childishly protested.

“But hyung, that was just too much,” he smirked. “I mean, if you did it at home, I wouldn’t have stopped you.”

“Yah, Kim Myungsoo, what the heck does that mean?” I hissed.

“Nothing, Minhee noona,” L whistled and joined back with the group. They were all looking at me now, with serious expressions.

“What is it?” I said, curiously. “Did something happen?”

“Ah, that’s not it,” Sunggyu stated, trying to reassure me. “It’s just that we all came here to tell you something, or more like, he has something to say,” he motioned to Hoya, who was sitting in the same seat, looking outside the window.

“H-Huh? W-What is it?” I looked at Hoya, now even more terrified.

“Hyung, just say it already. You’re making her more scared than what she’s supposed to be feeling, geez,” Sungyeol groaned.

“Lee Minhee,” Hoya began, “will you… wait again for me?”

“Ah, is it another concert? Of course I’ll wait for you. It can’t be helped if it’s work, right? Plus, we’ve been through this before, haven’t we?”

“This one is different though. It’ll be much longer.”

“Huh? Then how long will it last?”

“…months,” I heard him whisper.

“What?”

“Five… months.”

“Yah,” I looked down and slowly walked towards him. Once I was in front of him, I looked into his eyes and smiled, “it won’t be that bad, right? We’ve been through this already a few times. One more wouldn’t make a difference. I will still be yours and you are mine.”

“Dang, I wish I got to her first. This noona is amazing,” Sungyeol whispered, followed by gaining slaps from everybody. “Ow! I was just saying!”

Hoya stood up, walked over to me, and gave me a hug. I heard him sigh and smiled. “That’s a relief. But…” as he broke the hug, he had a worried expression, “Why are you crying?”

“Huh? Crying?” I touched my cheek, and I was indeed crying. “How weird, I didn’t think I would cry.”

“Don’t worry,” Hoya gently placed his hand over mine and carefully wiped away the tears. He slowly inched closer and whispered to me as he hovered his lips on mine. “You are mine, and no one else’s.” And at that moment, I felt his warm lips graze upon mine.

“Aw, how sweet!” Sungyeol shrieked, to which I jumped and broke away our kiss.

“YAH! LOOK WHAT YOU DID!” The members

Please log in to read the full chapter